Holla Forums links to Holla Forums in their sticky threat

top fucking kek.

Why are they so obsessed with us?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/leftypol/res/886111.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Low self-esteem.

Uh? Well at least we can teach them how the bourgeoisie are exploiting them and they should rise up.

I wonder if they realize they are inadvertently making our user base go up.

God I hope some journalist writes about us

LOL

They are projecting.

Right wing thought is being spread and shilled by mainstream media, not to encourage it but to " have a presence".

Holla Forums among other places like stormfront are the "containment" areas for those who actually shape their lives around that sort of propaganda.They are handy to have around and occasionally point to their cosplaying, larping or melting-down, but otherwise cannot be allowed to integrate with the major population.

This is not for the protection of the population but rather the contrary, Holla Forums-like ideology is riddled with delusion and rooted in deep feelings of inadequacy, emasculation and helplessness.Their ideology cannot and does not survive contact with reality or with other ideologies.

So they need echo chambers where the believers can validate each other and shun reality across the fence, in-between getting rallied to serve the ruling class's interests and consuming the media that validates their delusion for money.

They look from within the cage of their beliefs, not their board/forums, and point angrily at the world across the fence:
"Don't you see, Cucks!? You are in a cage!"

This sort of thing applies to pretty much all ideology IMHO.

I would not mind the journos covering

Are Holla Forums and Holla Forums tsundere for each other?

fuck off with your anime memes

it's more one sided.

Only if it involves hot female nazi uniforms and handcuffs

8ch.net/leftypol/res/886111.html

I posted this thread there yesterday and said a bunch of insulting shit and then said 'peace out leftypol' so maybe thats why

No but really it's the jews.

>>>Holla Forums

I know tripfags are retarded, but you're really trying hard to be above average

we need to get a writefag on this

i'd prefer tankie x anarkiddie tsundere lesbo mindbreak hentai tbh

Or more stealth Holla Forumsacks for this shitshow.

We're already full of them, it's Holla Forums's fault that they still take the obvious bait. Or all the posters who entertain bait are most likely stealth Holla Forumsack's themselves

why not both ?

Ever notice how the userbase is going up, but the quality of the board is trending downward?

Oh yeah, it would be "wonderful" if some mainstream journalist wrote about us not
I can already see the title:

I'd still take that, Streisand effect and so on.

At this moment, Holla Forums would do anything to get the spotlight, if only a little bit.

Fairly natural consequence. Board feels more and more like a weird amalgamation of Holla Forums and revleft. On 4chan the only board that managed to maintain relatively high quality posting while being massive was /a/, but they still suffered from their own shitposting problems.

Holla Forums doesn't want more newfags, wants to confuse journalists, and doesn't mind seeing Holla Forums grow (you're trash, but you're better than redditors). We wanted the Holla Forums homepage Holla Forums link to redirect to Holla Forums, but I guess this is the compromise.

yeah, no

See this thread.

Holla Forums would fucking celebrate if CNN mentions it.

Jesus fucking Christ, no. That's about the absolute worst thing I can image happening to this board.

Why are you so obsessed with them?

betas idolize alphas.

You came here.

It's not a MEME, Mom! It's deep and complex internet humour shared by a few priveleged ppl in the depths of the internet.

pffffft they are paranoid turds and getting moreso every day lol

(checked)
I think it's mostly at Holla Forums's end.

I don't think it counts as taking the b8 if you can pull the fisherman into the water and make people laugh at him.

Is that why when I look at the first screen of the catalogue, I see about four threads of Holla Forumsyps unsuccessfully trying to troll this board like they've done every day since the beginning of Summer?

You guys truly are /lgbt/ 2.0. Craving for that Holla Forums attention. Well, i just gave you some.
Later you fuckin' commies

Wait till RD Wolfff endorses us

Yeah fucking right. Your board is the same autistic torture chamber like us.

We are originally form half-chans /lit/, not form some /soc/ light.

Pick only one, faggot.

And i'm pretty sure most of those threads were created by autistic lefties themselves.

This is already accurate, I can't pick one.

Atleast get a giggle out of me when you try to post a funny

We are becoming relevant. They don't like that.

birds of a feather flock together, tankies and nazis are not tsundere, they are openly licking the same boot.

Meanwhile, anarchists are absolutely not tsundere for Holla Forums, don't confuse hatred with love. Keep your friends close but your enemies closer, and so on.

"This episode is sponsored by Holla Forums. That's forward-slash ell ee eff tee why pee oh ell forward-slash."

Why must January be so far away?

Journo here. I don't write about leftypol, I get inspired by it.

Don't you have a greasy elbow to take up your ass?

leave him alone he's bae

Daily Reminder.
Its quite sad that lefty-san just wants to be notiched.

its true, fam.