Bond is safe from niggerization. For now

Something tells me there's one guy in charge of the franchise who's still defending it from degeneracy, but as soon as they get rid of him - here we come Ooga James Booga.

They can strill turn him into a woman

Kill two birds with one stone. Make her a black woman with an afro.

Would be pretty cool if the love interest is a white guy and she was thicc. I'd watch it.

Europoorstan is long lost, we can at least preserve the memory of white Europe in movies.

Nah, nigger would have been a priority

How is this fucking news?
Every time Elba has a new film coming out, autists screech he should be the new Bond, then he doesn't rule it out and goes on interviews to say he's open to the idea while namedropping that production of [CURRENT MOVIE] is wrapping up and he'd like a break first, then he says he won't play Bond as he has [NEXT MOVIE] starting production as soon as the first film is at the tail-end of the box office.

Surely people would catch on after the 3rd or 4th time, but evidently not.

why do cumskins always have to ruin everything?

This doesn't actually mean shit. He's just saying he hasn't been tapped yet, which makes sense since Craig still has one more film left in him. The most you can possibly gleam from this is that Elba won't likely play Bond, but that doesn't mean the next Bond won't be a nigger (Boyega? )

They've been prepping Idris for the next Bond for years now. If a nigger gonna be Bond, it's gonna be Elba, no other way. But, to be, fair, they can make him a muslime.

The best thing they could do if they still have a hard-on for a minority Bond is to just add another minority 00. There are a lot of them and they all tend to get killed, so I don't see the harm in letting Bond team up with another 00 that doesn't get killed within the first 15 minutes of the film. 006 did really didn't die in the first 15 minutes, but he was shown to have died.

You're all Holla Forums-tier retards. The Chink market would never ever pay to see a black Bond.

Your flat earth posts are funnier tbh

go away junior

They could surprise us all and cast John Boyega or that nigger from Get Out.

shut the fuck up man
it's like you dumbasses want that to happen
why do you even think about it?
why blackpill yourselves?
maybe it wont happen. maybe they will get another english guy.

(witnessed)

You just save stock photos of mudshits? why?

Hi reddit!

hi reddit

wtf I like mudshits now

Are you retarded?

user, the answer is always yes, they are retarded.

Guess that's why they're called reddipol

Broccoli vs. Degeneracy
sounds like a Troma movie

Who wants to bet the next Bond is played by a Paki?

SAY HELLO TO BOND JR.

say hallu to the roap

You aren't wrong though.

Pewdiepie to play next James Bond?

WOW