Jews

What do you think of the jews? Serious question.

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/40247-ashkenazi-jews-have-european-genes.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think they're jews.

overrated

Are they good or bad?

Judaism is a religion not an ethnicity or race. Don't fall for that propaganda zionists put out that plays in their favour. What I think of them comes down to the individual but as a group it depends on what type of Judaism. Fuck the Orthodox Jews.

what about Ashkenazi Jews?

Ashkenazi jews?

Proles? They're ok I guess. Bourgeois? Up against the wall with the rest.

Some are good, some are bad, like any other ethno/religious group now sage this shitty bait tbh

capitalist pigs

Jews are great.

What do you think of Cheez-Its, America's favorite snack-time cheese-flavored cracker?

My greatest allies

I'm impressed by the sheer omniscient conspiratorial genius these guys have.

You mean Europeans? What about them?

livescience.com/40247-ashkenazi-jews-have-european-genes.html

They trigger fascists on an hourly basis so they must be doing something right

They're my employers in that whole "anuddah shoah" business that earns me a living, so I'd say they're job creators.

On a more serious note, their in-group mentality often pisses me off. They are one of the most spooked people and being born Jewish for some reason entails undivided support for Israel. Israel has done a good job conflating Judaism with Zionism and yeah, that sucks.

I don't know, I think American Christians are pretty spooked. How come they have a persecution complex? How come you don't see as many creationists in Israel?

this. People complain about muslims not integrating. Jews have been in Britain 4 decades longer and some are still isolated.

Most of the activity the right blames isnt done by jews, and most jews aren't involved in that activity.

What do you base that perception on? How much more of an "in-group mentality" do they have when compared to White Europeans, Black Americans, Muslim Arabs?

Proletariat jews are cool, bourgeois jews are not cool and will suffer the same fate as every other black, white, yellow and red bourgeois.

I think its weird that everyone from Hitler to Proudhon to Winston Churchill hated jews.

this. I am not racist, i want to kill many people of many different races

OP here. Like jews the only good ones are burned

Those three figures have something in common: they were all shit.

I think they're part of the aryan masterrace, the forefront, the tip of the spear, we should put jewnetics in all our children.

Fuck off back to reddit.

whew tbh m8e that's some dolt shit tbhtbh tho

HIP MY NIGGER FRIEND
SELL MORE CRACK GET MORE CAKE

Kek

It's a tribal religion, an important distinction. Any self described Jew is by definition a nationalist, the nation being Judaism.