AMS cult

Has this ever happen before besides All in the family? so far only the cult memebers are interesting and likable.

I wouldn't say anti-trump. It's a unintentional comedy.

Art reflects reality.

Citation needed.

What?

Given their track record, I'd say they're definitely anti-Trump.

So liberals are just spoiled white people who are insecure and afraid of clowns?

I'm sick of these anti-HW memes. Have some respect for the dead.

American Morror Story?

It's pretty interesting how the left genuinely have no idea who their opponents are. I think it's safe to say most people in "alt-right" spheres understand the modern left, because they either used to be a part of it, or they have grown up engulfed in it. The left have no fucking idea. All they have to work with is vague cartoonish ideas of Nazis, rednecks, meany basement dwelling internet trolls. It's funny.

It's safe to say the typical self-identifying ideological capitalist is just as much of a clueless useful idiot as the liberal screechers, and doesn't have any idea what the fringe nazis or actual commies think.

Commies believe in mentally retarded fairy tales.

if captialism is such a shitshow why haven't hard core communists left for communist countries?

I find it fun that they have so little self awareness that the rich lesbians have a bathtub in the bedroom bathroom.
"gainfully employed", that one was good.
I find it fun how they manage to make it so the protagonist comes off as whiny. Just like real life.
Also, it was fun how the detective was suspecting the spic, which is really reasonable, and they were all "muh feefees" "he dindu nuffin".
"we're by ourselves, and my battery's gonna die" Such firstworlder problem. Boo hoo, power's off, what are you going to do? here it happens every fucking summer, many times.

They're catering to their audience at least. I want to say that I can't believe people actually like it but well, they do and they voted for Hillary so yeah.

Left-right is pleb-tier argument tho, the world is ruled by technocrats.

If communism fails it becomes "not really communism," because obviously communism must work.

I'm.adding 'communism doesn't exist' to my 'flat earthers don't exist' concept. It's just too bad that the commies themselves really do exist… and propogate fraudulent movements like flat earth.

If it's never been done, it doesn't exist. It's just an idea that describes something that isn't real. There is no communism, only commie fucking shits.