Holla Forumsco/'s Bizarre Adventure: The Movie

The time is drawing near for the live action JOJO movie. A new OVA featuring Rohan is on the horizon. Araki released a wonderful book detailing his life and practices as a mangaka creator as well as telling people how to take his practices into their own hands. To craft their own creations.

So much content. It can only mean it's time for a Jojo thread.
I've never made this kind of thread before. I hope I'm doing it right.

Jojo Time might've been better. But it's not like there's an adventure time development to justify that.

Kill yourself, faggot. You can't just jump to another site and think we want the same cancer as the last one.
Only mildly good thing about this thread is that you didn't post it on both sites, but still kill yourself.

/a/

Like clockwork.

Holy hell…why can't they just use the Part 4 art? Reminder that this is what part 7 and 8 will look like.

Ebin.

Well it's because the series they're adapting for the OVAs was made in the later style of Part 7/8. It's not a terrible art style. It just looks bad when Araki tries redrawing past characters.

…I'm not. Just that I expected the >>>/a/ guy to pop up.

(trips checked)
He probably has a bot programmed by this point.

Bad is right. Jotaro in part 6 looks like a highschool student when he's supposed to be paying alimony…which is ironic since he looks like he's supposed to be paying alimony when he's a highschool student.

Jotaro has Araki's eternal youth and Clint Eastwood's attitude.

Jotaro has been paying alimony all of his life.
He has a doctorate in Marine Biology, which means Loadsadebt, but that can be hand waved by Speedwagon foundation and his grandfather basically being Anime Donald Trump.
Then he left his wife and daughter to play junior detective with Prince and the gang to hunt down David Bowie, leaving him with not only alimony, but child support as well.
Double Justed.

Nigger, JoJo threads are a time-honored tradition around these parts.

This post had better be a joke.

Almost like OP is talking about some failed fanfiction program that this entire board laughed at for months on end, which raised a red flag, so I went to check.
You'd know that he's from halfchan if you had been on this board at all in recent times, faggot.

Nigger you just doomed the thread to shitposting because of that.

On the brightside, universe reset. Hopefully he has a better deal there.

…Yes, and in the reset, he's Yoshikage Kira.

Started with shitposting. It was doomed from the start. Best I can do is enjoy the good times while I can before it devolves.

Jojo is a time honored tradition.
Holla Forumsco/ is unholy cancer that is derived from the deepest depths of cuck/co/, that only died when the Warriors of /cow/ and the original Jojo thread united. Many moons have passed, long since the days of Highjinx the Power Girl Autist. But the Jojo thread will rise again, when Adventure Time dies.
Until then, let it alone.

No no. The universe shown at the end of Part 6 is not the Steel Ball Run universe.

It's not?

No, the universe that is the "true" reset universe is the one Emporio emerges into at the end of part six, where Jolyne is called Irene.

I thought the same thing for a while too. The Irene universe is confirmed by Araki to be a different universe than Part 7 and 8.

I'd fix the name if I could. Next time.

Good effort user

Thanks, user. I'll make up for it a little with these.

He is referring to this, though this is a separate universe from SBR.

This is AU Jolyne, by the way.

Wow even the To Be Continued arrow sucks in Jojolion

As much as I like anime, this is not /a/.

Part 6 wasn't that great but that's just mean.

Nice filename, redditor.

reminder to locally report the OP post for "offtopic shitposting".

the mods will do their jobs if enough people report it.

Besides, I thought Kaato was AU Jolyne.

Do you suppose Dead Man's Questions will ever get an OVA or "special season?"

Holla Forumsco/ posting should remain on 4chan. Jojo is fine and is allowed on Adventure Time threads. This thread will be bumplocked.

fuck you nigger

fuck you nigger

fuck you nigger

fuck you nigger

fuck you nigger

fuck you nigger

fuck you nigger

fuck you nigger

fuck you nigger

fuck you nigger

fuck you nigger

fuck you nigger