Outrageous Bill Maher: Trump Voters are Meth Addicts

youtube.com/watch?v=LDy_Wr_lWvA&feature=youtu.be - Maher explains rust belt falling to Trump by the increase in rates of heroin use in these states (Wisconsin etc.)

I've never liked (((Maher))) and his smug fucking face. I'm not really surprised he's looking to get shot.

That's a fresh video OP.

Winning over the working classes with this liberal plea.

And the increase in rates of DUDE WEED use add to the liberal bias of coastal states.

This kike's point is…..?

Well, he's not wrong.

webm it, fag

The real reason why the Jews kvetch over being forced to wear the star of David is that the public would know who they are when they spew their hatred.

Maher would muzzle himself if he was forced to wear a star.

WHY DO THE MODS FEEL IT'S NESSACARY TO KEEP US INFORMED ON EVERY

LITTLE

FUCKING

CELEB

COMMMENT?

He has no point. He says it to piss you off. It works.

Maher is a known troll.

I hate this faggot

You don't say

Maher may only be half Jewish, but he acts like he has two full Jews in one person. Look at that schnoz and those beady little eyes. I really wish someone would just beat his ass.

The only thing worth hearing from him is his stance on kebab

He hates kebab. Hates liberals who shill for kebab.

However, since I don't forsee the left moving along with the newly shifted overton window, they will eat him alive soon. And it will be awesome.

Cult of personality.

There's nothing really wrong with meth if you use it responsibly.

Of course he hates kebab. He's a turbokike.

The rust belt voted for Trump because they're sick of democrats focusing on indulgent progressive issues and blaming everything on white people even when there are whites, like those in the rust belt, who are just as afflicted by poverty issues as any minority.

There's nothing really wrong with literally eating shit if you do it responsibly

If you're a heavy caffeine user, you're no worse than a tweaker.

He looks like an embalmed ventriloquist dummy. And food for thought (pic related).

It's illegal, and you aren't above the rule of law… no one is.

Furthermore, the reason why it's illegal is because it's the kind of drug that people very often DON'T use responsibly, and contrary to lesser drugs (e.g. alcohol) the consequences of not using it responsibly are significantly more severe–damaging not only to the individual, but also to families and the community at large.

If you value civic virtue, which any decent human being should, then you should neither take part in nor defend the use of such drugs even if you think yourself responsible enough to handle the effects.

That makes him a run of the mill neocohen kike. Although I think he was critical of the Iraq war before it happened so he doesn't quite fit into the Richard Pearl/Paul Wolfowitz/Bill Krystal kind of incidous kikery category.

checked mate

Excellent post.

Hitler used meth.

Fish swim, Birds fly,
Kikes kike, it it in their nature

Nice propaganda.
Let me guess, he was also a coprophiliac half-jew who had sex with his cousin and also fucked goats?

Holy shit, he's straight up mocking the misfortunes of those states and is (rightly) tying that pain to Trump's victory. Like it's a smug and witty observation. What a fucking cunt. Let's get him fired.

meme magic confirmed real

Oh god, I remember this faggot from earlier threads.

I mean really now. Maher deserves to burn anyways but still.

The allies issued meth to their troops all through the Vietnam War and beyond, you disingenuous kike.

He got his health all fucked up during WW1 by the Brit-kikes spraying the posoinous gas he inhaled. The amphetamines were prescribed in pill form by his kike doctor. It wasn't like he was riding the snake all strung out and snorting 20% Amphetamine and 80% whatever was under Darryl's sink cabinet.

Bill Maher is good friends with Iron Ann, they even dated at one point if I'm not mistaken.

Don't forget that he had a single testicle and abused opioids too goy!

Where do you moral faggots come from?

Isn't this the guy who says the Democrats should be outreaching to White Americans?

let me
REEEE
you the song of my people, you fucking faggot.

Holla Forums IS BEING INVADED BY BUI OR ANOTHER FORUM RN! MAN THE BOARDS AND DON'T GIVE THEM A FUCKING INCH. THEY DON'T HAVE ORIGINAL MEMES AND SOUND LIKE PLEBBITORS

–..–RADIO SILENCE–..–

Fuck off retard.

(checked)
As per usual for a kike, they accuse the enemy of what they themselves are doing. They've repeated this unsubstantiated bullshit that "RUSSIA HACKED THE ELECTION" long enough that people are starting to think it's true.

sage

Celeb does 'x…'

I was once banned for posting an Anglin article. Why is this shit up?

Bravo.

You should also arrest, try, and execute the pharmaceutical companies that manufacture it and the physicians who prescribe it.

Amphetamines have recognized medical uses.

Now, with moralfag leadership, the factories will be shut down and the physicians will hang.

And we will all be moral.

If you respond to this post, you're no better than the guy you originally responded to

Just confirmed it, although it seems a little insane to call yourself that if you REALLY ARE. But it's no secret that he thinks he's smarter than everyone else, so…

The fuck is wrong with having one testi? I only have one, my father only has one and my grandfather only had one.

If you are no better than this post, this post is no better than you.

If you fall in the forest and no one is there to hear you, you don't make a sound.

checked

IF THIS ELECTION HAS TAUGHT US ANYTHING, IT'S THAT ANYTHING CAN BE REAL IF ENOUGH PEOPLE BELIEVE IT IS

DIDN'T YOU SEE THE 750 GORILLION MARCHING?

a kike kikes out
color me surprised (not really)

He's just a liberal jew. The only thing "right wing" about him is his hatred for mudslimes, and trust me, it's not for the sake of white people. He only has jewish interests in mind. This guy is the biggest neocohen kike I've ever seen.

Yeah he sure did. Did you also know he was schizophrenic? And he also had syphilis. Also he had one testicle and a micropenis. Don't forget he was half jewish. He was gay too. The only reason anyone listened to him was because of his public speaking skills!
Do you believe everything these (((historical experts))) shit out every 2 years once they goyim start forgetting about muh 6 gorillion?

He still has the #1 google search result for "politically incorrect"

You're mistaken

I kid you not, Holla Forums. While listening to this smug fuck kike gloat about the destruction visited upon middle America, I temporarily left my body and saw myself among a crowd of people, watching, as this kike was strung up and hanged. No drugs involved. That was a vision.

Probably because this is an interesting story due to how it shows Maher can see that white communities are being torn apart by drugs yet mocks them for it rather than feeling something needs to be fixed.

It's a good example of how liberals can look at the facts and rather than showing compassion for their fellow man, they'll instead use look at the facts through the lens for their biases and mock the plight of white people.

You do realise that alcohol is the most damaging drug out there. Why? Because it's legal, easily obtained, easily consumed and socially acceptable

Not sensible people

Good luck with that

Maher's into black women. You're mistaken

(checked and kek'd)
sage because OP is a cuckchan fag that can't into webm

He's a Jew. His mother is a kike cunt.

He started off and you can probably find video of this, by being the idiot on the street for Jay Leno. He would find crazy people and ask them stupid questions. Really Jay's bitch. He'd keep him out there all night even in the rain then go to him for 30sec hahah.

How he went from that, to a darling of the HIV having left, is nepotism. He's best pals with Micheal Moore. The guy fancies himself some sort of intellectual because he reads a couple of lefty newspapers. He's just fucking delusional. Also a known pervert.

Promise broken.

There's an oven out there with his name on it.

My first encounter with Maher was a Tonight Show episode where he was a guest. Some nice little kid who was a champion fisherman was the next guest. They brought out a kiddy-pool and the kid was supposed to teach those two fuckfaces how to cast, properly. Almost immediately, the two cunts started throwing each other in the pool while the kid ran for it.
>three days later

Yes, you should.

Makes perfect sense

sage

slide

thread

Marijuana

gas yourself

Educate yourself.

Just because it's a plant your political adversaries enjoy doesn't mean it's bad. Don't be a simpleton.