The Army's New Handgun

So the Army has just selected a new handgun in a contract worth $580 million.

Was this the last major military acquisition before Trump or Trump's first one?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikip
classicfirearms.com/amd-63-7-62x39-rifle-with-solid-stock-phoenix-stock-type2
militarygu
youtu.be/OE32ESVo48w?t=6204
gun
80perce
80percentarms.com/collections/80-lowers/products/80-lower-receiver-type-iii-hard-anodized-billet-ar-15
whatac
thehomegun
armsonusa.com/arbirsig.html
sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com/products2.cfm/ID/169719
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Got any articles for more information or are we supposed to just talk about what you said?

You fucking faggot. God you cunts that came here creating shit threads need to go back or kill yourselves.

sage

It's being covered by every defense-related publication on the planet.

Here's the official source, straight from the government:

defense.gov/News/Contracts/Contract-View/Article/1054538

This is more /k/ than Holla Forums I think an-
The Jews did this.

Glock fags on suicide watch

I'm telling you all right now. You can gauge any country's corruption based on how much the military and police overinflate their budgets, and waste money. Any country carrying Sig shit, a G36, or FAMAS is nothing but a meme out to fuck over the taxpayers.

Why did the 1911 get replaced? It still works and muh stopping power.

I-is that real?

I asked my bro about this and he says most soldiers hate Beretta 9mm and would prefer the Sig

looks cool, but is it made with post-consumer recycled polymers?

/k/ will bitch about appropriating their OC but still pretty funny.

Good choice. Sigs are quality weapons.

So is sig a good choice or not? And did Trump do this?

kikepedia says the contract was approved on January 20th. I can't see them making a major decision like this without approval of the incoming administration but that's just my uneducated guess.

Good choice. Bit more expensive than Glocks though.

And Army trials are a years long process. So no, Trump had nothing to do with it.

Magazine is too small.

Given the approval date of January 20th I'm wondering if he actually did have something to do with it. And yes we understand it takes years for trials.

It's a great gun. I have a modern Colt 1911. But it's obsolete as a military wide sidearm.

I hear that the Government asked for modular guns and only Sig provided such guns for testing.

Is it worth the money though? Compared to a glock, are you getting your money's worth?
t. in the market for a pistol

It was probably pending and Obama never approved it.

The U.S. military has produced a requirement for a new handgun to replace the current M9 model (Beretta 92FS). In February 2016, bids were submitted by 12 companies to compete for this contract which was expected to result in purchases of more than 500,000 pieces. As of July 1, 2016, SIG Sauer was reported to be one of three remaining competitors who were in consideration for this contract.[18] On January 19, 2017, SIG Sauer was awarded the contract
en.wikip edia.org/wiki/SIG_Sauer

LITERALLY EVERY MEME RIFLE YOU HEAR ABOUT NOWADAYS IS SOME KIND OF AR-18 WITH A BODY KIT. DON'T WASTE MONEY ON NEW GUNS UNTIL GUNPOWDER ITSELF IS PHASED OUT.

I prefer sigs myself, but that's just a personal thing, mainly because I hate how Glocks feel in my hand and that little notch in the trigger guard annoys the shit out of me. Then again, if it was up to me the military would still be using the 1911.

Holla Forums allows for threads about news

CHECKED

SIEG HEIL

The best weapon ever designed.

YES

no

Unreliable and inferior compared to the AUG.

Yeah, that was my guess.

Look closely.

(reluctant heil)
am i missing something here?

top kek

The timing is suspicious as fuck. But the contract was technically awarded during the Obama administration. Was it a last minute decision or was Trump involved?

IMHO the Beretta M9 is the best and doesn't need to be replaced

Ultimate defense against fresh fruit.

He meant until we switch to caseless ammunition, duh.

It's worth the money because SIG was the only pistol that did what the Army wanted — MODULARITY. Complete modularity.

The new pistol can be completely retrofitted to fit any conceivable number of configurations needed to fit a unit's preference. It fires 9mm/45ACP/40S&W etc, suppressors, different magazine capacities, backstraps of different sizes. It does it all with one company, without having to farm out supply chains from a multitude of OEM manufacturers.

The sig was a one stop shop that supplied everything the Army wanted for it's new pistol.

I should add that I'm not entirely sold on the caseless ammo idea.

He wants a nerdcannon

They should have chosen the Browning Hi-Power.

Forgot embed

Why?

Superior classic American aesthetics.

They should have gone with the far superior FNS or FNX. FN was one of the final three contenders. Unfortunately, the army chose to go with a meme gun. I can only suspect the CEO of Sig (((Ron Cohen))) jewed the army somehow.

P320 is a plastic gun, held one before, felt alright and the price was roughly $500. Glock probably would have been cheaper, but the people who are actually going to be issued this pistol (i.e. gate guards, pier sentries, etc.) are pogs and don't handle firearms on a regular basis. The Glock trigger safety is just going to cause more negligent discharges, if Marine Recon or whatever special forces can afford a glock they can have them because they actually train with their equipment.

(checked!)
Can this be a comfy /k/ thread where we recommend each other weapons?

Glock 19 or 17

AR15 or AK from a reputable company

Everything else is just fluff.

He's saying that there won't be any real innovation until such innovation is necessary, such as a new and better propellant, so there is no need to buy a new design considering they off no real improvement over earlier weapons.

For example, SCAR rifles (H and L) are at their core, just AR-18's.
Unfortunately AR-18's are somewhat rare, even so, scar rifles over no distinct advantages over an AR-15 and AR-10.

just get an AR and a glock

*offer

FNS and FNX are good pistols for sure, but they just didn't do what the military wanted, at the price they were willing to pay.

The M9 is shit. I used to be an instructor and armorer on my sub. Safety is horrible, way too easy to get hung up with all those angles and shit, much too large and long for what it is, recoil spring looks like it belongs in a bic pen, etc.
It's a good range pistol, but that's about all it's good for.

Yeah, OP sucks and I need more funz/fun equipment.

Recently got dat flecktarn. Should I get a patch or some shit?

You guys are boring.

For a first gun, I recommend an AR-15, chambered in 5.56 w/ a mid length gas system and 16 inch bbl. This is by far the most (and i fucking mean it) versatile weapon available to an American, considering ammunition and parts availability.

Army wishes they had the $$$ to arm themselves with Swiss Sphinxes.

Fail. Try shooting that ami faggot.

They should be the first guns you buy, this will get you up to the level where you can service all your basic needs (race war, hunting, self defense)

The Walther PPQ would have been a good choice as well, but the army guys would probably have ended up shooting their balls off due to the light trigger pull.

sure seems that way.
checked

Marine Force Recon disagrees.

So do muskets

Anything above 9mm for a pistol is overkill, shot placement is key.

Definitely good advice. Especially with that mid length gas system.

It may be boring like some have said, but it's boring reliable and will save your life.

There's only one weapon that should be legal in this country.

But you can buy ANY reliable guns for race wars, hunting and what not as long as its, you know, reliable. Who cares if your first pistol isn't a glock? There's nothing wrong with getting a Sig as your first firearm, for example, and never owning a glock.

My love for President Obama continues to grow by leaps and bounds.

Yet us Marines are going to get fucked and get the m9's that the tards in the army don't want and ruined before giving to us. I still have a humvee in my lot that has a fucked up engine from the bastards in the army not properly setting the timing pulley's for the cams and then leaving the tensioner loose.

Cased-telescoped ammunition still uses gunpowder. The physical case is simply made of a lighter weight material and the seating shortens up the cartridge.

How efficient is it?

Don't even give it replies and it will go away.

It's shit. They've been trying to make it work for years and never gotten it right. It's going to take a discovery as game changing as smokeless powder was to make it work.

please, kill yourself.

Eh, welcome to the world of the USMC. M9 is 'fine'. There are better options out there, and with the Marines' sudden interest in HK (IAR, HK416)…….you might wind up with USPs.

Sig is thoroughly kiked up. Their Israeli CEO lives in my town. In typical Jewish fashion he took control of the company, kept prices high, and reduced quality in order to increase profits. He is shitting all over the name of some fine Swiss arms makers.

From wiki:

As far as shotguns go, I recently got a Benelli Supernova and goddamn it's a pleasure to fire.

sorry wrong post fail on my behalf

Second pic is sexy. I'm not a shotgun guy but damson.

Sounds like Kimber.

Considering I'm still using an m16 that was fielded in 2009 to Iraq, several MEU's and has a pitted bolt, and the armory keeps telling me to fuck off every time I ask about getting a new one. I highly fuckin' doubt it.

It's pricey but the Benelli M4 is the fucking tits.

I used the Mossberg 590A1 in the Marines, and it was a beast. I loved it.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
Learningchode get the fuck out

Internal Guard now gets the m4, at least on Camp Pen.

Btw's, have you heard of Mendleton?

Who Ptr91?

FN, S&W, Beretta, Glock and Sig all submitted guns that were essentially identical. Striker-fired, polymer-framed pistols that were made to fulfill the Army's requirements.

S&W was disqualified by some reason or another, it was a tossup between the other 4 manufacturers.

None of the proposed replacements has beaten the M9 in accuracy nor reliability. They just wanted a smaller grip because muh womyns and polymer instead of metal because muh weight.

Read the above again and think about it.

Don't quote me on this, but I remember hearing that when cops first got glocks, they were shooting themselves drawing from holsters, so they asked for 12lb triggers, and couldn't hit shit. Not that cops train more than their required.

For example, lets say cops are required to qualify w/ their service weapons 6 times a year (this is on the liberal side, most agencies qualify far less often), they probably don't train at all beyond that.

Pic related was during the Boston bombings, cops put their holographic sights on backwards, making them useless.

I absolutely agree, I was just saying that because glocks are cheaper(I'm comparing full size models), get whatever quality gun you can afford .

I want one.

its like you love dick or something

this is what I carry pleb. step it up, faggot.

Yeah wasn't a shotgun guy til I picked up their (benelli) m2 tactical.

Hahaha, we went to OIFI with RCT7 and I had a M16A2 with irons and felt it was going to rattle apart. I did just fine.

If the bolt is that bad, tell your gunny or first sgt. Or your squad leader —- if he's worth a shit he'll bring it up to higher

It's too bad most of the West European state-owned arms factories closed up. Waffenfabrik Bern had a lot of good ideas.

So .40 S&W and .45 ACP are overkill?

wtf? No. They get Glock's now. I supply those cocky faggots their gear. They wouldn't be asking for glock holsters if they weren't carrying glocks.

Well, let's see all those m9s for $200 now.

Fuck off garry

Yes, no reason for a higher recoil impulse and less capacity unless they significantly increase your chances of killing someone. It's not the size of the bullet (to an extent) but where you PLACE it.

DO IT

I own a shotgun, it's a family heirloom though. Great-grandpa gave it to my grandpa, and him to my dad, etc.,

Still fully functional, good gun tbh. Just not my cup of tea.

Eh, I'm out in a month anyways. I'm out of fucks, and the next boot to get it can deal with it.

.40 S&W is a superior round based on accuracy and stopping power.
9mm will get the job done. It's not as if 9mm bounces off of skin, but .40 is more accurate. It's just a smaller 10mm round.

With modern hollow point ammunition, 9mm is just as effective as .40 short&weak and fuddy-five.

NYC has 20 lbs triggers and DA ONLY because of lawsuits (don't want shitty cops to be jumpy and fire a round unintentionally), if I recall correctly. They're attempting to use a hardware solution to fix a software problem.

They had some Italian cop imports a while back for around $280.

pls buy my infinite-alpha-purgatory survival game plz

Niggers and lib always get mad at pigs for the wrong reasons.

not until you rebuild the engine again

i bought it

Well yeah I guess that solves that. Got a buddy who is a CAPT and he's saying higher higher is all over HK's dick. I hope the USMC would get USPs because those are fucking amazing pistols.

I saw those on classicfirearms dot com or southern ohio gun.
But they take a different mag than the m9s. All that really needs to be done is a small notch cut on the m9 mag, and for an extra $20, the guy will hand pick you one from 15. Not a bad deal at all.
However, I still like those CZ99 Sig copies for around the same price tag.

It's really a great weapon. Still gotta get a tube extender for it, though. 4+1 isn't quite enough.

Benelli makes some sweet fucking shotguns.

Feels like this belongs in /k/ rather than Holla Forums

Back when i was buying my first fullsize 9mm i was gonna buy one, but decided on a glock 17 instead.

There's already a thread on /k/, plus there's a lot of Holla Forumsk/ crossover. It fits. It's the government wasting money again. The m9 is fine. The only reason to change sidearms is to go with a different caliber. And I think this faggot shit is chambered in 9mm, too.

European style mag release, its at the bottom of the grip instead of the top

kinda gay if you ask me and not operator at all

Jaysus, how the fuck do you manage to fuck up so royally?

Boy this is turning into a /k/ thread

Who here Maverick 1488?

What the fuck is a glock 16?

Currently working on a 80% glock frame. Gonna make it a Glock22 chambered in 9mm.
But I'm going to order the compact frame and build a Glock23. .40 S&W is one of those rounds that can be easily obtained, since mostly law enforcement use it.

No
Even if that were true 90+ percent of shooters would see no improvement in their personal performance because of the snappier recoil impulse.

That's a good weapon. More or less a Mossberg 590 without all the military addons.

Are Remmington 930s any good? I was thinking about the JM special edition one.

Such a shame

and don't forget

FREEDOM GROUP

W-what?

But I love my .40 M&P. Recommends for a good conceal 9mm? I don't mind shooting .9s but I've never found one that I've loved.

Ay, good weapon, just never take the fire control group apart. I had to a few months ago due to gunk and it's still apart.

The berg kinda cancels out the 88 tbh
I still got one

Thanks.

I've carried a G19 for years now. Really easy to conceal, ubiquitous, and tons of holsters IWB/OWB for you to choose.

its a compact glockamole you dolt

At least Tavors give you a puff of gas every time you shoot. They can have flash back with each trigger pull, a kike gun through and through.

A lot of guys like the Sig p238. I guess it depends on what your wants are.

either way its better than the m9a3. I mean I was pretty nasty with the m9 but it really did feel like a clunky piece of shit and a lot of the time i was chalking how accurate I was up to pure luck.

I'd take a Glock 26, but I'm a glockfag, most major MFG's will make a good CC gun, just make sure you research the company before you buy.

238 is great if you like a hammered double/single like I do. Plus it has a decent capacity even in a small subcompact size. Good balance of size, accuracy, and firepower.

You can't bring up Jewish weapons without mentioning this fucking piece of shit.

eh fuck it. I'm goin to /k/. I don't lurk as much as I should anymore.

I've shot one. But we run into that problem of me just not loving it. And the aesthetics are atrocious. It's just an ugly gun.

I don't want to buy a gun from a kike though user. I wish I wasn't so picky. I like what I like.

M&P Shield
If you want ammo commonality with your other gun then you can get it chambered in .40

For a steel frame with a capacity of 13, I'd be fine with it.

I know that nigger, but is it any good? Also, can we get an essential Holla Forums gun thread going? Long overdue. What should every Holla Forumsack own?

Pic related is my S&W. Easy to conceal, doesn't sacrifice any power for being a subcompact, 8+1 extended clip, single stack.

My best advice is to go shopping and ask to hold each gun before you buy it. If it feels right, ask questions about it and if you like it, get it. Always function check.

I had to use youtube tutorials to install the sidesaddle.

They're good guns, greg.

Fair enough. I would suggest going to a range that lets you rent pistols to try before you buy. That way you can get something you like with ergos you can manipulate. I've heard good things about he VP9

Get a compact 1911 frame and build one yourself. I think the Flips at RIA make a good one.

I'll bring up the kiked version of the CZ 75 then, enjoy.

eeeeh it 'just werks' basicly, not bad but you could do better

At least a 12 gauge pump, one handgun and AR if you have the burgertokens.

But I would wait until Trump removes the sanctions on Russia to buy a rifle, AKs will be pouring in like a /k/ wet dream.

I've shot it too, it's just so bulky. I got the .40 compact, I should have clarified. And with an extended clip, it just wield so right for me.

That's what I usually do. And Ive heard good things about the vp9 as well and it's not ass ugly.

Hmph. I'll look into that.

I prefer the Sprigfield XDs

I feel like this is a reversal of Sig loosing to Beretta in the 80s.
Are we experiencing an 80s revival, where all the bad decisions go the other way?

Yeah the Norinco stuff will sell hard . Oh Also Norinco makes M-14s so that is something for you yankees to look forward to.

kek it hurts my eyes just looking at it

Ew
I'm posting eye bleach of real CZ

Ideally, a richfag Holla Forumsack would own one shotgun, one handgun, one midrange .223/7.62 style semi-auto rifle and one long range .308 or a good Moist Nugget or equivalent bolt action.
Alternatively, an AR-10 long barrel if you have the extra NEETbux.

CZ P09 is the same price, more natural aimpoint and holds 20 rnds.

FUG where are my images

A good, reliable rifle and a good, reliable handgun. After that, you can start getting cool and fun guns.

Sand Nigger Hi Point? Fucking gross.

Now that's a good looking gun. I'm going to have to shot that.

Im excited about that actually, only problem is most m14/m1a rifle parts are slightly different from manufacture to manufacture. Its not like an AR15 where you could just drop whatever you want into like legos.

I've hear stories of guys who thought part were interchangeable between m1a's and their rifles either break or have a catastrophic failure if it involved the gas piston

Pic Related

smdh

I need to come to Holla Forums more. I didn't see the swastica at first and assumed it was a loss

Either way, there is literally nothing wrong with the m9/92FS. This is just faggot military money wasting.

There's a world of difference between a musket and an m4. The 1911 is a semiautomatic pistol. What's the exact technological issue?

For any Holla Forumsack wanting a quality AK (you need to buy a non G2 hammer for it)

classicfirearms.com/amd-63-7-62x39-rifle-with-solid-stock-phoenix-stock-type2

Hopefully kek forgives my shitty spelling

P09's are fantastic handguns. If you're willing to wait some and want striker fire get a CZ P10 that's coming out.

Let's bitch to Trump about it.

Your argument of "works" is shit.

Otherwise it's obsolete. Low cap, high recoil impulse.

How long I gotta wait? That's nice.

Anyone with some agency and wants to get into gunsmithing and likes weird Slavshit, go here:
militarygu nsupply.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=2

fucking kek just get an AR at that point jeez

They're starting to trickle in now, though expect them to be swarmed on at first.

We should. Yes, the m9 is cumbersome and maybe some people like "muh Sig" but at the end of the day, a bunch of retards are going to be using them. I think the durability of the m9 can't be beaten.
Also, if you're at the point where all you have is a bunch of guys with pistols and you're being overrun, you're fucked anyway. In which case, I'll take the m9 because at least I'll fuck up their face when I throw it at them.

t. former zogbot armyfag, current larping survivalist

I agree with you, I just recommend the glock due to parts/accessories availability and it's just downright boring and proven reliability. FWIW, I personally haven't found an issue with the natural aimpoint of the glock.

The only thing I've seen with the P09 is the MAC video on YT. But I look forward to see how it ages.

I'm probably going to pick up a VP9 in the near future, as I've heard excellent things about it.

pls no bully D;

Holy shit, have you never been gun shopping since the 1990's? There are no more $90 MAK 90's grandpa (thank the jews)

This guy

If you think you could go deeper into the hobby and start reloading ammo, then Glock is not for you, unless you buy an aftermarket barrel.
Then after buying an aftermarket barrel, you realize it would have been the same amount as something better.

I believe the Canadian forces are actually about to retire the browning; the question is if the gubment will actually sell them to the public or not.

is it true the Coasties use p250s?

I am aware of that, hence why I said you should spend your money on an AR rather than an AK, I love both rifles but ever since the price rise buying an AK now is fucking retarded unless you can afford it.

What will happen if it actually work?

I wouldn't know, but that's not a bad firearm for USCG. I just wouldn't recommend it for guys humping with rucksacks and actually doing field work.
The navy can feel free to switch up to whatever it wants or the coast guard. But I think durability is your most important issue with ground troops.

Which is why i said
I agree that for a first rifle you should get an AR, bur after that if you want to spice it up, get an AK for the best price you can.

What if you like the idea of the Mosin but would 1. prefer a US-made equivalent sniper and have no idea where to start to look and 2. don’t actually know too much about the model itself other than hearing people rave about its durability and distance performance in relation to its cost?

Hey, don't you talk shit about them croats. Hitler and Croatia were best buds.

Palmetto state has been running sales lately. You can pick a decent quality AR for that amount sans the stripped lower.

My G19 is the pistol I keep in my truck. It is stupid reliable, cheap to accessorize, and above all, I won't miss it if the groid happens to pull a smash and grab late at night. The only thing I've done to it is buy a lone wolf threaded barrel so I can mount my silencer. I'm happy with it and it works for me.

Bro… Why did you do that to that FAL?

I have a G22, so I'm not shitting on you for choosing Glock. But be aware that you can't reload ammo for a Glock.
Polygonal rifling sucks. That's the major flaw with the Glock. That and the football goalpost Glock sights.

I think I read somewhere that the CG chose the p2 due to its coating and reliability in saltwater conditions, although I've never seen a water torture test on one before to confirm this.

"Sniper" is not a rifle. It's a person.

The Ruger Precision Rifle is 'supposedly' the best bolt gun for your shekels right now.

Past that, a Rem700 is an old but reliable favorite of the military and LEO.

meant for

Actually… what made you think it was a good idea to fucking spraypaint your firearms?
At least get a cheap airbrush kit and Cerakote them and cure them properly.
I swear to god… That's some fucking retarded tacticool shit.

I made this for you faggot

(checked)

(checked)
I'll be honest with you, the mosin is a meme gun, not very accurate, heavy, and pretty much inferior in all ways to a mauser, but mauser food is expensive.

Just buy a savage axis .308 if you want cheap, for a little more you can get a model 10 w/ a nikon scope. You now have a rifle that you can reasonable shoot men with (reasonably high kill chance if standing still) at 600 yards.

Check out the Mossberg Patriot. Starts at under $300 plus optics.
.308, great range, affordable. I think you can even buy an extended mag.

Tell that to the H&K VP-9

I don't reload. And I have probably 5000 rounds of regular ball 9mm for that rainy day when shit goes sideways. Ball 9mm is cheap enough for me to buy cheap and stack deep.

If I were to get into reloading, it would be for my long(er) range rifle platforms.

Imitation is the highest form of flattery.

meant for

h-how you know? b-baka!

Sorry, Moist Nugget fans. Unless it's a historic piece or in grade A+ condition, it's a $175 gun. If you want to modify it or try to make it a nicer and more accurate weapon, it's not a sacred piece of history. Moist Nuggets are good, but they may need to be modified which causes autists to lose their shit.

why the fuck would you reload for 9mm? I give that shit out like candy to kids on Halloween

AR should be your first gun, but that is a decent price in today's market for an AK, if you want one(which is what i said).

Why not reload 9mm? If you have reloading presses, you'd be foolish not to buy projectiles and powder and reload.
I have a Wolf barrel, so I'm good to go and I like reloading. I control my supply of ammo. Walmart is out of 9mm? Well, I guess that doesn't affect me, now does it?

Ha!

I fucking wish

You got the wrong guy, i agree with you.

Nigger save up like 25 bucks from your paychecks you stupid niggerfaggot

Last year, they were $185 all day long at Cabela's.

Decision happened before Trump became president, it was even announced before inauguration.

Sportsman's Guide has the VP9 for like $600. With their 4-pay program, even you poorfags can get one.

A box of 250 9mm rounds is around $100 in Ausfalia so a lot of people go through the trouble of reloading here.

I really want to complain to him about it. What was that website he got up to complain about shit to him? Is it still around?

People buy the cheap one, the price raises every year. Just buy an entry level .308 durr rifle from either mossberg, ruger, or savage.

So … during the switch, how many of the old sidearms will be "lost" and end up in the hands of RWDS?

(checked)

You can get semi auto handgats in ausfaglia?

I bought an 'IAC HAWK 982' its a norinco rem 870 clone. Thing is build like a fucking beast and the action is butter smooth

Lot of autism on the web about it not being a good gun, only drawback to it is its 5+1 but aside from that I really do think its superior to the remington and 1/3 the price

most of my money is going toward either an 80's retro build AR or a custom 308 Mauser. But If I can find an East German SKS that too, but those are basically unicorn tears.

None? They usually destroy surplus or mothball it for 40 years.

I agree, but poorfag nofuns is going to see that $50 savings and think they want a Moist Nugget because "muh vintage cold war military weapon."
But you'll be saving yourself a lot of trouble if you spend the extra money and get a savage or mossberg .308 if you are a SHTF guy and really want it to shoot long range in case of hordes of niggers.

pls no
full steel or nothing

You can do whatever you want with your property, but don't expect to be lauded for it.

Yeah 99% of "modifications" to Mosin Nagants are bubbaing which results in a shittier gun.

Anyone who buys a mosin when ARs are this dirt cheap right now is a fucking straight up no-kidding IRL retard.

That is fucking retarded. Why not distribute it to licensed sellers and the like and make a bit back on your equipment?

What gun do you have in aus that shoots 9mm? Some kind of bolt action 9mm rifle?

Fair enough. What’s the proper delineation term for a distance-specific rifle so that I don’t look green in the future?
Both over a grand, but something tells me they’re both worth it. Out of my price range right now, but I’ll keep them in mind.

Which means… counting the optics in the price, or “plus extra for optics”? Sorry, you can tell how new I am. Thanks for the help, though.

Thanks so much, guys; Now I have some legitimate advice on which to build my expectations. Maybe in the future–after I have a proper rifle–if I have the disposable income to get a moist nugget I’ll get it for kicks.

And what’s the 6.5 Creedmoor I’m seeing for all of these rifle families? Is it related to this: because I inherently don’t like the idea of plastic casing, but extra stopping power at long distances sounds great.

It's probably some break action pipe rifle.

Because "muh military weaponry on the streets!!"

Mein neger
I just finished an A3-A4 build(detachable carry handle, rifle length, plastic handguard and a2 buttstock) I was gonna do an A1 build but shiiieeet those stripped A1 and A2 uppers are expensive.

My main concern is the last few inches of the barrel, which could be damaged during the de-milling process.
And the fact that if it does have a good barrel, you would naturally want some good optics. And there's not really a great way to put optics on the MN.

smh tbh fam

I fucking want one so bad, problem is I've only got the bayonet and handle at the moment, the /k/ube weeps for me.

Moral of the story: Don't buy a mosin

No, you'd have to buy a scope. Probably find a nice Leupold or something on ebay used for a reasonable amount.
Or just get a decent Bushnell for like $75.

/k/ here driving by is ok as long as you stop to shoot, or properly mount your weapons.

They're called "precision rifles" to most people in the community.

If you can save up a little more scratch, the RPR will be WELL worth it. Right now, it's purportedly bettering rifles 3x it's cost. If I didn't have a lot of money tied into other platforms, I'd pick one up myself.

DO NOT GET A MOSIN. Seriously. Get a ~$500 20" AR rifle kit from palmetto state if you have to. MOSIN's are not really something you want to protect yourself with if you need it.

CHYORT VOZ MI!

Thanks.

pic related, a "Mosin"

gas

bolt guns don't have gas

the amount of AIDS that goes into making, handling, and observing this thing is enormous

I see what you did there

With all the money spent on bullpup bubba'ing that Nugget, he could have probably made something 4-5 times nicer that shoots ammo that doesn't come in a spam can.

What ever you do dont buy this piece of shit. I bought one for my wife because it was 3 days before her birthday and it was the only 380 my funs shop had. I had to break it down and remove parts to make it somewhat functional.

ive never regretted a purchase as much as this. and to top it all off I forgot she was a lefty until I already brought the damned thing home

Good luck, bayo's are fucking sweet. I have a ontario current issue USMC bayo, bretty slick.

1. It could be called a Sniper's Rifle (Notice the 's) Or a Long Range rifle.

2. DON'T BUY REMINGTON, they were bought out by literal jews and are now part of a conglomerate with about 10 other fun companies(all beloved brands, like bushmaster) QC went to shit since they fired all the old employees and moved factories.

I use the term "long range rifle." "Sniper rifle" sounds too LARPy to me. Though I do get larpy about funs/survival equipment.

Vertically integrated war. Oh boy.

DESIRE TO KNOW MORE INTENSIFIES

blz sho

Is Mossberg good? I am thinking about pulling the trigger on a 930.

How about BASR?

Why not the glock 17 though? Cheaper and better.

Well, she’s at the top of my list now. I’m always after performance per watt dollar.

Whatever I get, since there are a few options for each model, what do you suggest I chamber it with?

True, but they're not. I mean, not by anyone outside of video games. user asked for proper nomenclature, and I provided. Long Range rifle won't get you laughed out of the gun shop, so you're correct there.

This is true. Remington is pretty hit or miss, but I still say the R700 is pretty much a proven platform. However, you're absolutely correct that Remington's QC has gone to absolute shit.

Basically, if a Holla Forumsack has short range (handgun, shotgun), mid range (.223/7.62x39) and long range (.308) firepower, he's doing better than most all of the population in terms of firearms preparedness.

G17 is not modular.

The Army's requirements specifically stated modularity.

If you're on a budget — .308

If you want the absolute best long range bullet/cartridge — 6.5 Creed hand down

I do not suggest 300Win Mag — expensive ammo, and it absolutely kills barrel life.

Anything else is below this. Either .308 or 6.5 Creed should be your choices if you ask anyone in the long range community.

You're a good man

You can put a suppressor on a glock 17. What extra modifications is the US looking for in a handgun?

pic related, plus my other ar.

Mossberg makes quality guns, for the moment.

It's
Otherwise I agree with you, i do prefer long range rifle.

I agree with you.

How good is creed at 1000 yds compared to .308?

Kek. Never heard of it before now, but it seems appropriate.

Complete modularity. Interchangeable barrels for different ammo. Grips/backstraps. Accessory ready pic-rails. Etc. Etc.

Handle is on its way, only got the bayonet at the moment. M7 Ontario fucking clean as a whistle but has a slight bend to the right, and unfortunately no blood channel like on sks bayonets.

Even a budget slav pistol can keep pace with Moshie's meme gun.

didn't know that. guess I won't be buying a p938

I DECLARE THEM ROOTY TOOTY LONG RANGE SHOOTY

Better known as R.T.L.R.S

M7's are quite nice. Picked up a NIB 1977 mfg years ago.

I still want the Zastava CZ99 just because it's not a kiked up version of the Sig.
Too bad my fucking state is a bunch of faggots that do extensive background checks and I've gone to the crazy hospital. Though I'm fine now and funs are therapeautic for me, they will probably tell me I can't have a handgun.

I like the A4 clone. Should do you right. I carried an A2 to baghdad in '03 and, for all the shit the m16 gets, irons and a PEQ2 did me just fine.

I have a few Mk12 clones and they're the fucking cats meow. Highly suggest if you're into hating your wallet.

Creed pretty much surpasses .308 in all long range areas except cost and availability.

You can search out TONS more info on snipershide and ARF if you want. 6.5 creed is what all the professional shooters are switching to now.

Looks like that demonic kid toucher kek

Nice toegrip, good technique. Also nice purse in the background faggot

I was there in 08. They made us use the trijicon acog. I fucking hated the fucking thing iron sights all the way

During the gun scare back in 2012 I ran out and bought a Colt 20" HBAR with A3 furniture. Its sexy as fuck but god damn it I could have bought a decent used pickup truck for the price I paid back then.

I find shotgun blasts to the head oddly satisfying. Weird vid

its like you dont even /k/amofag

Your problem is that you didn't get the LCP or LCP custom.

Yes, the requirements are

I've been trying a pretty good variety at the club but since some faggot killed himself there a few years back all their money is going towards the legal shit rather than getting new guns. They've got a list of things they want but not enough money to get it.

I currently have an M6(m14) and the ontario 6504

I have the ACOG on a few of my rifles. I absolutely HATE the fucking eye relief and I'm thinking of selling and getting a 1-4 or 1-6 leupy.

I wasn't trained on optics so I fucking hate the nose to charging handle bullshit I hear they do now.

And wtf is with the spoiler tags (and how to you do them)? Yes, I'm a newfag…….

It's blood red not orange, and very nice. I actually own one. It's a great little gun to blow a nog away if you're harassed while jogging.

Kek. I never understood the traffic cone triggers.

It's a good trigger for a pocket pistol and no one should see it till the gun's unholstered anyway

my nigga thats a canteen fucking kek

Damn, should have built one, colt is overpriced as fuck. How much did you pay for it?

Nice.

I'd prefer to build. I'd probably buy $500 in new parts for it anyway.

Spoiler is
Use it for porn/comedic affect(next time lurk moar)

Raindrop best camo

My great great great grandpappy used a 10g to slay injuns.

that traffic cone trigger is stock on a $240 gun

I have a full kit of Raindrop, including some Czech shit

would you like to see more?

That's not bad, but why the fuck is it bright orange… I know… Nobody will see it until they're shot, blahblahblah.
But really. Could they find it in their hearts to just make it the same color as the firearm? Were they just bragging or what?

What kind of gay nigger time capsul canteen is that? Do you think that's tacticool? Pic related is how to not be an a fag.

I'm still waiting on that rhodie camo.

** on both sides of text

If you get used to the acog its easy to get used to the eye relief. The problem with them is if you have to snap to a target within 5-15m it slows you down a bit, iron sights have a much quicker target acquisition time. and then the acog is really just suitable for 20-75m engagements anything more than that and you are really just providing suppressing fire. Id miss a target at 100m with my acog that id be able to hit with my iron sights

Can't pull the trigger if you cant see it :^)

Most people build them. You pretty much have to. High Caliber Sales and other places like PRI have the assembled upper receivers but they're expensive as fuck. I pretty much build all my ARs now. I have a CNC machine so I just mill out 80% lowers.

There are places out there that will also engrave whatever logo you want on the unfinished 80%. I have a few that say "Property of US GOVT" on them with the Colt Prancing Pony.

Kek. I have about 25 of those in my closet. With cover.
I used to sell surplus on Craigslist. Rucksacks, canteens with covers, Gore-Tex. Can confirm. Standard US issue canteen with NBC cap and cover is the way to not be a faggot.

Go away pleb.

And I only thought I'd seen the high-water mark of retardation. What the fuck is the point of a safety orange trigger?

You too? That preorder was back in June…

I know I should have just bought one but I was in NY at the time and I saw the writing on the wall so I went out and grabbed one immediately. and it was $1450 fucking raped. but at the same time even the garbage ars were going for $1000

it's not bright orange, it's more of a blood red. I don't know, maybe they thought the black and red color scheme would help it sell better

where'd ya get that?

(checked)
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Does your mill thread the rear buffer tube assembly input or do you have use a tap and die?

this thread is full of virtue signaling faggots. who fucking gives a shit about an aesthetic canteen or a disgustingly orange trigger. maybe the nigger is blind and that bright orange trigger will save his life.

that's a beautiful gun

You think that's dumb as fuck?
HOW ABOUT A TRIGGER THAT IS HINGED. HINGED .

sure, if you want to be a plebeian fag who doesn't like that aesthetic savshit

here ya go my dude, top right is Czech raindrop, which was designed to look completely different under gen 1 nightvison, pretty sweet.

Ay, ordered a full set plus short shorts, I was expecting em near yule but I'll have to wait. They are on the way (with a free Rhodie patch)

lol wut?
Who makes faggot shit like that?

I'll have to give that a shot next time I'm at the range. My usual stance is about 5" off the rear sight, so the NTCH position is weird to me. I've actually been hit a few times in the eye.

I have to wonder why they'd pick those things up with the BDC reticles if they don't expect you to engage past 75m with it.

The only optic I got to play with was the Schmidt and Bender for the DM rifle (m14) and the ONE EoTech we got for a SAW.

filename

You dun goofed

otherwise nice set.

That is a custom one. Here is what they usually look like.
Still good looking. Better than the kel-tec rip offs everyone is posting.

nevermind… I see now why it's faggot shit…

not only them, but fucking FN does too.

what i'd do ;_;

Impressive set! I only have that bag on the bottom right.

Same plus regular shorts and the ubac.

You don't need a 15$ canteen so everyone knows that you're a faggot. All you need is a standard issue, functional, canteen. Me Pa gave me that one.

Hey, you got some good stuff going on. More than me. So godspeed, raindrop boy.

All I have is a flecktarn, and some Marine military fatigues.

Ya fugged the replies.

Except the S&W hinged trigger is complete shit and FN's is god-like.

Sig Sauer makes good weapons. I planned to get one after my kimber, but lost my job to a punjab overseas…..decent contract though. Do we know if the XM17 is fully auto? I have not seen this pistol at my local store.

Standard US ones I got for $2 in bulk, covers with MOLLE attachements were another $3 in bulk.

its not nose to charging handle…

>let your head fall forward and to the right (slightly) until your cheekbone very comfortably rests on your stock just like you would do with iron sights

If aiming and firing your ar isnt comfy as fuck you are doing something wrong

It's a P320 rebranded as XM17 ya doofus.

SIg is owned by a Jew, just get a glock.

my autism blinded me

(checked)
not bad, wish it had usable sights though

80% lowers come with that operation already completed. Just search out 80% lowers on the internet and there are a huge number of websites that sell them.

From an online vendor. I'll leave it at that. It was pretty cheap for what it does and is supposed to do.

Don't feel bad. I paid $4500 for a LWRC REPR like 2 days after Sandy Hook —→ it was literally the last one in the entire state. I checked. Absolutely ridiculous.

The problem with just "putting your cheek where it's comfortable" with iron sights is that you sight picture changes depending on where your cheek is comfortable.

Checked. I would totally use that to run up and cap some negros at close range.

ah, well fug

my cc is a glock 43.

I still don't like hinged triggers. M&P is fucking dog shit, FN somehow works and is smooth. Just that their grip texture is shit.
M&P has the best slide work done to it. Glock is just pitiful. FN at least tried. M&P's slide serrations are great.

Oh, I know… I've bought from New Frontier Armory, APOC armory, I've bought polymer 80%'s. Just wondering if your mill threads it or if you tap and die it.

It's ok, I've made myself look worse in real life.

Until I hear Sig trying to fuck over civilian gun owners like the old owner of Ruger or those AR-15 companies that shilled for the AWB I won't hate them.

It has the ability, but I haven't the need and I haven't bought the tool I'd need to do it.

Where do I get that slide plate famalam?

shit son that fucking fly, where'd you cop it?

Wasn't for me. Fortunately all my AR platforms are billet T7075 aluminum. Even better than the shit cast ones.

this. where did you get it.

I didn't realize this happened. I have a Rouger 556 i bought when they first released.

I know that feel.

You have lots of money to waste my man.

I like it

Old man Ruger that did that is dead. From what I HEAR, the leadership at ruger knows he fucked up and is trying to dispel their traitor reputation.

of course, thats why you practice until that exact position is second nature to you and you know exactly where your aimpoint is.

Other than that theres several other ways you could do it. all of which are strenuous on your neck or you are hurting yourself because of a clumsy head position.

If you are just going to the range to have fun do what ever you want. But trust me if you are ever in a position where you are wielding your ar, whether prone, kneeling or on the move, you are going to wish you spent the time to get used to a comfortable position.

Google 'Rockyourglock' you add your custom image and they make it. I also got the trigicon nights, chrome pinout, and the +2 extension. That site though is really decent stuff for a really cheap price.

Go to bed Rav

I look at pictures of dudes downrange using the ACOG and their faces are MUCH closer to the optic than I am trained to have. I can't stand the eye relief on them. I think selling them and picking up a smooth 1-6x from Vortex is how I'm going to roll.

I just hate to let go of a good optic like the Triji though.

You obviously have not tried to time yourself going from holster in a competition situation. Sights matter even with perfect trigger discipline.

FUG WHO DIS? STOP FORCING ME TO NAMEFAG FAG.

I've come at a crossroads. Do I buy the blood flag or the battle flag?

No no. It was the old fart that was pissy that the mini-14 wasn't adopted by the US or any country really, and the fact that he hated "high capacity magazines".
The only thing I have from Ruger is a Mini-30 for home defence. That's because if I kill some nigger or spic in home defence they won't see my uber scary mall ninja baby killing assault rifle (which I do own) that just painted Jamal's brains in my living room, but rather just another 'ol hunting rifle from some geezer who happen to just use it.
Seriously. They do fucking discriminate you with what you have. It shouldn't matter, but it does. This only applies if your PD doesn't have a SWAT team and is full of hicks, retards, and rejects. Basically Barney Fife-tier cops.

Both of you, stop.

That's fucking dumb, doesn't the Mini-14 have a 20 round mag?

The AR-15 companies I mentioned. They're owned by freedom group by some fucking kike who is anti gun.

Are these things 3D-printed? Is that why– are they more cost effective?

Mini-14, I believe has 30 and 30+ capacity mags available.

Yeah. It looks nice with 20 round mags. It also comes in 30 and 40 round mags. They gave you the "hunting" style magazines to the civilians and the "military" style magazines to people who purchased the paratrooper mini-14s/AC556s. About the AC556. It's cheaper than the AR15 in the US full auto market. About 10k cheaper.

Probably not. The 3D printers you're thinking about produce shitty plastic that'll melt and has zero durability.

If you watched the MAD DOG hearing the female Airforce senator really got hot about how outdated our sidearm is.

I expect they will make it a big deal.

ah, thanks for clearing that up. My father has one of those for home defense as well. I have not shot it yet.

Outdated? The M9 is fine.

That is true. But on a quick draw situation with a man sized target within 20m your finger aim is your best friend.

Give my way a go. Acog should be roughly the same distance from your eye as iron sights the only adjustment you may have to make once you have comfortable cheek position is your eye height, and that all depends on what your comfortable cheek position is.

Stupid cunts just want new flashy shit.

Nah man, it has a composite lower. It is more cost effective and lightens the load for the soldier. I myself prefer metal, but when the nigger before you wastes money on funding the Saudis for years..you have to make a sacrifice or two.

All U.S. military issued firearms will now be chrome plated.

we Best Korea now

All the niggers need dat bling shiiieeet

Starts at 1:44:15

youtu.be/OE32ESVo48w?t=6204

lel

basically says that the rifle we use can't kill a small dear, and the best way to kill somebody with an m9 is to throw it at them.

What?

Thousands of dead goat fuckers in sandy countries prove that wrong.

Not outdated, but fucking dumb? Sure. Who in the right mind puts the god damn safety lever on the slide. If you have even average man hands you better watch out and not accidentally actuate the safety when racking the slide.

And it's actually a good gun.

If you're going to throw something lethal then buy a glock.

Pretty sure that's impossible.

some stupid diversity hire bitch dropped that line at the mattis hearing

Well actually it's more about the ammo not being lethal enough. I'm no expert. I just remember it from the hearing and thus thought it was relevant to this discussion.

Yeah, not for the price you'd be buying it at though.

Have you handled an M9,ever? With gloves? The best way to not even deal with the small slide is just to use the slide stop as a slide release.

I've literally shot THOUSANDS of rounds out of an M9 when in the mil.

Not one time have I, or anyone around me, EVER done that.

Hell, if you are drawing from the holster you can rip the side of the pistol against yourself and it will flip the safety off for you.

k
k
top kek. nice one. you almost had me. where the fuck do you get that much range time, in the military, with non shitty magazines, with the m9 of all things?

It was in CQB against al-queda insurgents obviously.

Yeah, there was some bullshit a while back about wanting to change cartridges/ammo and led to the brief flirtation of switching to the 6.8 SPC. In the end it was a huge boondoggle.

5.56 is fine for the majority of what the mil does, and for what it plans to be doing in the future (Urban environments). SOCOM has favored the 300 WINMAG for their snipers and DMs in AFG due to the terrain dictating.

The whole "OMG this round isn't powerful enough" sounded like a call for a bunch of welfare for the MIC from the (((usual suspects))).

I've never engaged with the M9. But MCSFco has you ripping off thousands of rounds on the M9 before you're qualified in your MOS.

Cool. I'm sure Trump and Mattis will do the right thing on it. Idk know shit admittedly.

There is something really wrong with your statement. There was never a "goal" to fuck off with the 5.56mm weapons. Same shit with every other caliber testing done with by the US.
LMAO THIS IS WHAT THIS FAGGOT IS SAYING SERIOUS?
The failings of the 5.56mm in "urban environments" have been known since if I can fucking recall the testing the 1990s. It couldn't even go through a dainty brick building. It required a concentrated focus firing on a section of brick wall to even penetrate it. Forget shooting at it with a 45 degree angle. M855A1 hopefully will modernize it.

>haha my information and experience (most likely LARPing stolen valor faggot) is from quiet range time in a non combat environment when I was qualifying ;^)
way to not even disprove what I said nigger.

ah, thank you.

As a target pistol or a sidearm for a CO, maybe. They were hand fitted with dozens of fiddly little precision-machined parts on each one so servicing them beyond a field strip (and even then god help you if you lose any of the tiny, blued parts that might fall out if you drop it, or even tip it) is a pain in the ass and many of them are extremely picky about what ammunition they will reliably cycle. They point well and shoot comfortably and the action is strong but for something that's going to be exposed to all of the shit that combat handguns are exposed to I'd rather have pretty much anything else and especially a glawk

*Sigh*

You're confusing "failings" with "limitations". The mil has been aware of the limitations of the 5.56 for some time. The bottom line is that every time it's tried to be "fixed", new limitations arise and they wind up dropping it and going back to the 5.56. Maybe the 855A1 will fix it, who knows. But for now, the mil can, and has been, doing it's job just fine in Urban AOs using green tip.

You're taking this shit way too personally. I said I've never even heard of the slide/safety problem you're describing. And if you're looking for COMBAT situation where you use your M9 —- you're basically looking for someone that's about to fucking die because if you're down to your M9 you're in a world of shit. The M9 is a sidearm. Not supposed to be used as a primary weapon in combat at all.

Bottom line, the problem you're describing being common or redering the M9 a piece of shit has never been experienced by me or anyone near me, in the thousands of rounds we have fired. So where are you getting this info from?

I thought for sure hi-point would get the problem solver contract.

LEL..I got one of these to test some of my earlier boolits. TBH it's never misfired or fte.

I concur.
POORFAGS, THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T BUY A HI POINT

Why do Marines get Army hand-me-downs?

Despite their reputation I've heard they're actually quite reliable.

Problem solva

I am sure it is one of those things. You may get a good one every once in a while. All I can say is ive never had a problem with hand loads out of mine just trashing it at the range.

I love this video.
Why not just go all out and call it a fucking Les Baer custom 1911?

the military needs sidearms not suicide bombers smdh.

When I was in the Marines, we didn't (or at least I didnt) get actual Army hand-me-downs. It's an in-service joke because the USMC is always seemingly running really old and worn out weapons and equipment while the Army seems to have new cool shit all the time.

Marines have a much MUCH smaller budget than the Army. I've heard that the USMC actually gets it's budget from the money given to the Navy, and isn't a standalone line item on the DoD budget, but I'm not entirely sure on that.

Meanwhile, the army complains that most of their shit is Chair Farce hand-me-downs.
You guys get custom ArcTeryx rucksacks, MARPAT camo uniforms, etc.

Hahaha, my unit was the ones who actually field tested the ArcTeryx packs and we loved them. The Corps said "fuck you" and went with the shitty MOLLE packs anyway. More than likely because the Arcs cost ~double. I didn't know they went back to ArcTeryx again.

The ACU pattern the army had is a fucking lesson in corruption if you read how that pattern was selected. I think they're currently switching to Crye Multicam now, because it actually works (but not as good as ATACS, IIRC).

nigger, you were in the marines, and were unaware of how the armed services were structured? Of course marines are part of the navy.

I have 4 of the ArcTeryx rucksacks in my closet right now, but never served in the marines, was armyfag.
:^)
Love those fucking rucksacks. Much better than the ACU rucksacks, which I have about 10 of.

I know USMC is part of the Navy from an org sense. However, budgeting at DoD is a goat fuck and some things, like SOCOM, get their own line item on the actual Defense Department budget and don't depend on the parent unit to mete out their $$$ to them.

Yeah they were awesome. We tested the Arcteryx, the MOLLE packs, and Erblestock (sp) packs. We liked the Arcteryx the best. Were pissed when we turned in our Alice rucks for the MOLLE pieces of shit with the fucking POS plastic frame that was always breaking.

You likely won't even get into trouble if you buy one. Cops have better things to do. Unless you have eyes on you because you did something fucked up.

you fags are retarded.

Does it go bang when I pull the trigger? Does it do it in extreme environments?

Good enough for me. Sig 320's are fine. I have one. I like Glocks too. I also like Colt 1911's. They all go FUCKING BANG. ITS A SIDE ARM ANYWAY.

Also, AR-15's and Ak's are fine. Fuck I wouldn't even care if we went back to M1 or M14's. Makes little difference.

Make it shoot. Let me shoot it. And I will kill.

That's all an infantryman should care about.

Fucking pansies saying "oh this is jewish", or this isn't "1488" enough.

Question for you goys, i was thinking of joining the military in the next 1 or 2 years, i was thinking navy, but how easy is it for those in combat roles to steal equipment? I might go marines if i can leave with some shiny new toys.

It's not really a question of getting into trouble, it's getting the damn thing in my possession. I haven't even tried to buy a fun legally from a dealer. I might be okay, just don't want to take the risk.

The Gen4 plastic frames are pretty good. I was lucky and bought a shit ton of them at about 10 bucks apiece brand new.

You can't just make these decisions based on one characteristic. Also M1 garands get fucked in mud.

If you're regular anything —- then anything WORTH stealing you're not going to be able to steal. Those things are watched and tracked closer than a white girl in the ghetto.

The only place in the mil I know where you could even think about snagging something worthwhile and even having the remotest chance of getting away with would be an SF/SOF unit — in the form of a"combat loss".

Yeah nooooooooo

This is assuming everyone is a professional operator in the military. You don't understand the level of retards that go into the military. Anything that the military uses, like a sidearm, has to be treated like an absolute fucking mongoloid is going to use it. Because 7 out of 10 times, that's exactly who is going to use it.
Sure, Sig is nice. But are you going to sell me on how much better it is when m9s that are over 20 years old are still more than serviceable after retards have shit on them the entire time?

cops get tacticool military surplus shit they don't even know how to use, and their first instinct is to showboat it both in actual public and on any social media sights, essentially saying "look how cool and tough our PD is now"

the military might be better with Trump in control, but I'm not sure I'd want to sign up for even the potential of going to die in a sandbox for ZOG

If I actually knew I was being patriotic and fighting for the defense and prosperity of my country, that might be a different story, but I can't see how anyone redpilled would want to enlist today given what they know.

Shame, and you can't bring back combat spoils either. I'll probably go navy, seabees like my great grandfather maybe.

Hahahahahahaha, I once witness a National Tard Army spic literally try to load his M9 by putting the magazine in upside down over the top of the locked-back slide. I and other cadre were fucking dumbfounded and watched for like 5 minutes as this fucking retard couldn't even figure out how to load the pistol.

We finally were like "have you even watched a fucking movie???"

If it comes down too it ill attempt suicide and GTFO.

See what I mean? How are you going to justify giving these retards brand new Sigs?
Honestly… Think about it.

In OIF there was a list of shit we could bring back as combat spoils. Because of our cucked out society — pretty much ALL weapons were a no-go. You could maybe bring back a knife or bayonet.

The mil is fucking weird about shit. We had guys that brought their own upper receivers to use (Mk12s, Mk18s, etc) and they could bring it there fine —- but it took, literally, a field grade officer to sign a bunch of forms for you to be able to bring them back (you OWN personal upper receiver). Mil and Gov are ran by absolute knuckledragging retards and morons.

I heard stories of gulf war vets bringing back AKs as souvenirs. They were supposed to plug the barrels and instead melted kiwi and let it harden. When they were inspected, the barrel appeared to be plugged, but the soldier would melt the boot polish out of it, clean it up and he had a free AK.
Not sure how true any of this was, just locker room talk among old enlistedfags. But I don't doubt it.

I don't have to justify anything really. I'm just a vet now.

However, just to be a contrarian, if not upgrading our weapons inventory was a matter of stupid retards not being able to fuck shit up —- we'd still be using the bolt action Enfield as our main infantry rifle. No reason to hold back our real pipehitters in regular INF (and there are some real squared away units out there) because of the lowest common denominators. In my opinion.

You have a point. I mean, we want soldiers to have the best, but I think the debate is about durability versus "muh sweet army pistol."

Hahaha, That's awesome if true.

I saw some stupid ass shit in some of Saddam's palaces that'd I'd never be caught dead with. Gold plated AKs and other fucking gaudy ass shit. I swiped a bunch of saddam money from REPGRD faggots we smoked. Pretty much everything worth taking we weren't allowed to have. Total bullshit.

Nothing says "nigger rich" like a gold 1911, tbh fam.

The SIG, SO FAR, has proven to be reliable from what I've gathered. If they cannot demonstrate that continually, the Army will cancel their contract and shitcan their escrow payments. So Sig is going to be under the microscope for quite a while.

But, bottom line, the Sig platform won because it was the sweet spot between the required modularity, reliability, and cost performance. Cost is HUGE.

IIRC, During the trials to choose either the M9 or the Sig P226 — the decision was made to go with the M9 because beretta was like .50cents cheaper per magazine. That was literally the reason they chose the M9 over the P226. In all other areas/evaluations, the two were considered completely equal. Although having shot the P226, I found it to have way less "muzzle flip" than the M9 and kind of wished they picked the SIG. But oh well.

I was just about to post that. Sig Sauer is pee pee poo poo dooo doo.

All things equal, I would have gone with the p226. I might be wrong, but I think a standard metallic frame is the way to go with a military pistol. Frames are probably much cheaper for this new Sig m9 replacement, but I'm willing to bet they break more often.

I've seen on the internet a gold-plated MP5SD — I would have swiped the shit out of that if I had the chance — 'niggerrich" or not. MP5SDs are the fucking tits.

But yeah, the only thing worse that gaudy nigger shit is gaudy mexican drug lord shit.

The bren-10 would've been the service pistol of every country if it didn't have the worst industry organization of all time.

I'll take a fucking mp5 if it's plated in dog shit. I'll take that gold 1911, too.
But I would never pay the money it costs for either of them. Free as Saddam loot? Fuck yeah. Give me that Abdul-tier gold plated AK or MP5!
But if I'm buying, of course I'd rather buy several firearms for the cost of one Juan-tier gold 1911.

I'm curious too. The only thing I can thing of that maybe supports the polymer shit is the fact that the SCAR has a polymer lower and the SOCOM faggots LOVE that platform. I guess only time will tell.

Polymer lowers on rifles don't matter all that much. Uppers, of course, can't be made of polymer yet and maybe never will be. But it's interesting when I was looking at buying a 3d cnc machine, the SCAR lower isn't even an ATF controlled item. Apparently it's the upper that needs to be registered.

During the all out fucking free for all that was Baghdad when we rolled in, there was a unit that basically wiped out an Iraqi street gang that had recently knocked over and looted a Baghdad bank, because the stupid goat fuckers decided they wanted to run a checkpoint. Mr. Mk19 said otherwise.

Long story short, there was about ~$14mil in USD in the trunk. Apparently the unit tried to smuggle it out. There were guys dropping the armor plates in their vests to stash the stacks of $$$$ in there. Apparently some fucking faggot squealed to the Battalion, and the entire unit was put on lock down until they rounded up every single last dollar. Dudes were hinding stacks of cash in their sleeping bags. Some guy even tried to roll up some hundeys in a condom and put it up his ass.

True on all accounts. And yeah, when I was in the market for a SCAR a while back I picked up on that interesting bit on the upper being the registered part.

You've obviously never seen a gold engraved P38 famalam.

I just came a little bit in my pants

As someone whose daily concealed carry is a sig P938, even I think that the P320 is a piece of plastic shit.

1. No external safety. This is fucking retarded. It's the reason I don't own a glock. If you train adequately with your weapon, you turn the safety off by muscle memory in no extra time. You're also 100x less likely to shoot yourself with an external safety.

2. It's ugly as fuck. This may seem trivial, but if you want soldiers to respect and mesh with their equipment, they have to be able to do it on an aesthetic level. Beretta makes possibly the sexiest production handguns in the world (also some of the ugliest, but the 92 series [including the M9] is the sexiest). When you're holding a 92 series you feel like a cool italian assassin or something. Holding a plastic fishgun like the P320 makes you feel like an airsoft LARPer.

I can't speak to the reliability of the P320, as I haven't used it enough, but my Beretta 92 is certainly more reliable than my P938. I've never had a single failure of any variety with well over 2000 rounds through my 92. I've never had a failure to fire or a failure to feed after the first round with my P938, but if you load the top round in the mag wrong you will often get a failure to feed on the first round. Also if you drop a loaded mag with the slide forward, it will get stuck and you have to yank it out and a bullet will fall out. So I'm not super happy with Sig's reliability in general. It's a small gun with high construction quality, and one of the best subcompact 9mms, but it's no Beretta.

WHEN YOU MAKE AN OP YOU PROVIDE MORE THAN SOME STATEMENTS RETARD

heil
barrel inside isn't gold tho right?

maybe I would buy a gold firearm if i was Trump rich…

It doesn't look striker fired. It looks hammer fired, with the hammer missing.

That looks like one of those things that looks pretty gaudy and ugly in photos but looks breddy nice in person.

p320 is striker fired

Wasn't this Goering's P38 that sold at an auction last year?

I know, I'm just saying from the side profile. I would have thought the rear of the slide to stick out a bit more.

Kek approves of golden Nazi guns.

This tbh, though at least they're not going with one of those horrid safeties that aren't capable of being toggled by a sweep of the thumb. That would just lead to accidents (if safety left off) and failure-to-fire in emergencies (if safety left on).

Nope, Goering's golden pistol was a PPK.

Fucking beautiful craftsmanship. Goddamn…
Like I said, gold guns and gold jewelry to an extent looks niggerish to me.
But sometimes things are done in such a way that the gold just compliments and accents craftsmanship. If you can't make a gold firearm with this level of craftsmanship, just stick to steel. I don't ever want to see a gold-plated firearm with anything less than this quality of craftsmanship. Anything else and you're a sand nigger, a nigger or a spic drug deal.

*dealer not deal.

So classy. Do you know how many people I would kill for this gun?

I would personally kill at least 6 million to get this.

Plenty of handguns have safeties on the slide. I've never had any issue with mine, nor had that problem.

6 gorillion jews

I would personally strangle 6 million people

The military's track record for not blowing their own legs off because the safety is on the slide speaks for itself.
Slide safety isn't an issue, tbh fam.

Holy dog dick. Why am I not rich enough to buy all of these NSDAP gold pistols and masturbate while looking at them all day?

I hear Trump is going to issue one to every person that voted for him.

Look at how sexy just the trigger is.
Triggers today look like fucking shit. The curves on that shit look like your friend that had the hot mom with big tits that would make you sandwiches.
FFS. Stop it.

But the contract is 207USD per fully assembled & shipped firearm. Part of the reason they were chosen over S&W, Glock & Beretta is because they are cheaper and will be built/assembled entirely in the USA.

But keep shilling your Jew handgun companies. SIG is patrician as fuck. The P320 is the competition shooter's choice for striker fired pistols.

I carry a P938 as well, but all your asinine ranting means nothing. The standard issue P320 will have a manual thumb safety, dovetail rail, and standard underslung rail.

Sorry fam, I hate strikers too but this is a good military pistol.

FN is better senpai.

Here's the only gold plated gun you'll need.

This one is low energy in comparison.

someone buy me one of these guns thanks help a brotha out

Which fun? The NSDAP gold ones, the m9 or the new milfag Sig?

I love Trump, love a decent 1911. But man is that thing a fucking sight for sore eyes. Jesus Christ, just no.

-magazine is too small
-.45 obsolete since reliably expanding hollow points exist (which may or may not be an issue for the US military)
-1911 are notoriously finicky and maintenance intensive (especially the accurate ones), unlike modern semi autos which are bombproof AND accurate out of the box
-stopping power is a myth, there are switches and timers

that phrase doesn't mean what you think that it means

Military can't use hollow point. Not saying they should be using .45, just saying that they can't use HP. Nor should they, since you'd want military round to be penetrative. In fact, I've always been a fan of the 7.62x25 tokarev pistol round, especially in steel core. But I digress.

You're correct. I have been using that phrase incorrectly my whole life. Never again.

LMAO. YOU AREN'T EVEN FROM AROUND HERE. LEAVE SOON. REDDIT

US never signed the treaty. Only thing we really honor is the land mines.

HS2000. If it's good enough for the FBI, then it should be good.

Also, VHS-2

see
Further there have been reports a few years ago that the Army DID in fact use hollow points in either Afghanistan or Iraq or both.

But more to the point, the use of a pistol isn't solely to shoot an individual, per se. And I don't like the 9mm going through a steel door or to penetrate walls like you might need a pistol round to do.
Ideally, I would want my army to fire rounds that are capable of penetrating car doors or in some cases to destroy equipment.
I like steel core FMJ ammunition for my military. Just sayin'.

Funny, I thought that torture test was why you would get a hi-point. Cheap, reasonably reliable, reasonably accurate when precision is not top priority, and can be tossed with little financial burden, especially if you are in a state that "borrows" firearms for evidence after certain incidents, (valid instances of self-defense) for an indefinite period of time and won't give them back until maybe a decade later.

Oh and they have a lifetime warranty, that comes with a free mag after service. I might add one to my collection myself.

You really thought that was a positive?
The guy puts a few hundred rounds through it and the safety gets totally fucked up and he has to slap the slide forward to get it to feed another round.
That video sold you on the Hi Point?

Nice slide, not even politics related

commit suicide with a bridge, because you don't deserve to touch a gun

What is the best gun for long distance?

Barrett .50cal. Got thousands of dollars laying around?

Good choice. Support the German weapon manufacturers as they are constantly sabotaged by our pc politicians. Grüße aus Deutschland.

Is this gun?

Someone checked my post! Funny.

(checked)
Quads confirms it's this gun.

That, sir, is indeed the gun. The quads will never deceive.

Yes, satan. That's the firearm you want to use to kill someone with at several km away.

That gun look good.

she's beautiful and probably worth the price tag if you're a richfag who really wants one.
This isn't quite as long range, but I think this gal is hot as well.

For all intensive purposes, the phrase makes since. The sight is sore to his eyes. He is yous it correctly.

What is that wind thing on the top of the gun?

that's a handle, dawg.

You pull on it to reload. Think of it like shooting off of the screen in those terrible arcade shooters. Pulling it will place the next clip into the high capacity chamber just below it. Some people mistakenly use it as a handle but the real purpose is functionality, not comfort.

Alright m8, how much it cost?

So the reloading is not automatic. I would like to try that in Australia. Too bad I don't have a gun license to own a gun.

Mint, she's going for this much:
gun broker.com/item/615008131

>gun broker.com/item/615008131
Importing a gun is diffucult for me so I rather to buy that gun in Australia than to import them.

If you wanted, could you buy an 80% finished rifle?
Here in the US, if it's not at least 80% finished, it's not technically a firearm. Basically it's a fine line between buying a useless hunk of metal and buying something that could easily be turned into a firearm.
Can you purchase components of firearms?
What exactly can you buy without letting your government move into your home, basically?

Let me rephase that so I understand you. Are you saying that I import them aparted pieces of gun and put them altogether? If yes then it is possible to import them without the permit or whatever. I haven't thought of that.

I suggest you buy this:
80perce ntarms.com/products/80-ar-15-easy-jig
and use it on one of these :
80percentarms.com/collections/80-lowers/products/80-lower-receiver-type-iii-hard-anodized-billet-ar-15

Go to YT and look at how easily an AR-15 is put together. Buy a lower parts kit, stock and buffer tube assembly.
Then buy your upper, which is easily bought from many retailers of many different qualities.

Or since you're australian, you might want to buy one of these kits, which are technically considered "not a firearm."
You can finish this baby up with a small welder and a dremel tool.
whatac ountry.com/sten-mk3-parts-kit-t-stock-9mm-luger.aspx

Buy American, Hire American. FN is great but when you're buying 6 bajillion handguns at once you can't throw Belgium a bone.

Also the Special Forces guys all use FN/HK shit anyways. JSOC's budget and acquisition department has more leniency but the average joe will find the P320 just fine. Joe Schmoe the combat engineer doesn't need a $2500 HK pistol for patrolling the perimeter wall on a FOB.

Why are you helping them to find the loopholes in the flawed gun laws so they can get the gun they wanted? Shame on Americans for aiding the Australians. Australia is already 5th biggest gun owners and importers and probably will surpass USA so stop it! You have no clue what you are doing. AUSDIE GUN CULTURE IS SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD DEAD.

You're right… I'm sorry.
Here's you australian firearm.

Thank m8. You are a awesome guy

Meh, what do you expect? The leftards actually saved from Aussie gun culture from dying.

SHUT UP I am right and you are wrong. The gun is bad for us.

Most of you that don't live in major cities have a lot of vacant land around that would make perfect gun ranges and nobody would ever hear you or care what you're doing. I'm jealous.

And hunt the animals for free. Hunting the animal don't need the permission as long as they are not endangered. :-)

Your country have many gun killers so you should be ashamed for owning the guns and aiding the Australians. How do you feel if someone break into your house and injury you with the gun? If the gun is banned then there will not a gun crime in your country.

No shit? I mean, I always considered laws in Australia to be merely suggestions, since nobody is around to really enforce laws. Why doesn't everyone have firearms?
Would be fun to shoot the fuck out of some crocs and whatever else you fuckers hunt there.

People often bitch about financial aid to isreal but it pales in comparison to the billions in federal contracts they receive for all sorts of uselessness.

I wonder if it's legal to eat the croc meat. I haven't tried them but I can tell you that the roo meat tasted good. I blame you for making me hungry. :P

Those pistols look gay, couldn't they go for something stronger and bigger like the desert eagle?

Fucking faggot shit.

Because it is dangerous for everyone to have guns. Go away.

Stop gun posting.

Whoa look at the fat gun!

What is the most popular gun in USA?

Hands down, the AR platform .223/5.56
The most popular handgun is probably the Glock 19.

Maybe the handgun could also be a Springfield XD or the M&P Shield? Neither of those would surprise me if they were declared the "most popular handgun in America."

It's a shame that there is no gun and ammo manufacturers in Australia. Will they import the guns if there is a gun and ammo manufacturer in Australia?

America makes plenty of fine weapons and also imports many other fine weapons.
Here's the real question: Can you get smokeless gun powder in Oz?

Sorry m8… The land down under is completely cucked when it comes to firearms. It's possible to own guns there but they make it as difficult as possible.

autistic retard with rich parents gets VR.

Uh…I think so, why?

Okay… Wow.
If you were so inclined, you could have pretty much anything you want to have.
As long as you have supplies of smokeless powder and primers and reloading supplies, you could shoot as much as you want forever, pretty much.
If I were you, I'd get the 80% lower and finish it with a router and build my AR from pieces. With enough brass, powder, primers and some reasonably priced reloading equipment, you could shoot as much as you want without ever having to talk to anyone or purchase anything in person.
You too can be as armed as your average burger and shoot as much as you want.
Also, you can buy an 80% 1911 or Sig P238 and finish those if you find you want to try some moderate gunsmithing.
You could be the best armed Holla Forumsack in Australia. I think your laws are easy to circumvent and obtaining a variety of really nice funs would be really easy if you have money.

I have no idea it is this easy. I wonder how many Aussies have circumvented the gun laws. I am pretty sure there are that MANY.

As long as you have your gun and have access to brass, powder and primers, you are all set. Your biggest limitation is probably ammo. I mean, once you have an AR-15, that's great, but what the hell would you shoot if you couldn't just go buy ammo?
Well, with the powder and some simple presses and measuring tools and dies, you have ammo forever. Spent brass is probably really easy to come by anyway. I'm sure you could just order it. It's not as if it's dangerous or regulated. It's just brass.
So yeah. Buy the AR-15 in pieces and finish the lower yourself. While you're already breaking the law, might as well purchase the auto sear and go full auto.

It's not /k/ you fucking idiot

Are you a soldier? You are knowledgeable in gun stuff.

Where do I get the ammo press from?

I was once a soldier, yes. I'm now on the other side of 35 years old. For what it's worth, I learned much more as a civilian than I ever did in the army.
Army taught me some good marksmanship practices, but most everything I know about firearm assembly and types of firearms came after the army.
Depending on your job (I was field artillery), all they really teach you about your m16 is how to shoot it and how to clean it.
Years after I got out, I was depressed, had a bad personal situation and I built my first AR-15. I thirsted for knowledge about firearms and actual military tactics.
I can get autistic about shit, so I guess funs, reloading ammunition and military gear is where my 'tism focuses. I'm not the most knowledgeable person here by a longshot. I'm not a smooth operator, but just an interested guy who like to tinker with shit and shoot.

Sig ist aus der Schweiz

as a soldier would you say that a desert eagle is better than the pistol posted by op? And what about double pistols? Surely 2 bullets are better than one

Ebay. Around 40USD for one. One will be fine if you don't mind changing the small dies, but buying two will double your speed. That's probably not too much of a concern if you're bored a lot.
Reloading ammo is actually pretty fun to me. I don't sit around and listen to music like I did when I was in my teens, so it's a chance for me to sit down, put on an album through my JBL monitors on high volume and crank out about 500 rounds in a few hours.
It's fun and it's something I find therapeautic. Plus, you get a certain sense of satisfaction just knowing you built the rifle and hand loaded the ammunition and sent it downrange. It's a feeling that I forget is almost exclusively American.

First of all, the desert eagle is the most practical gun ever made. There is literally no reason why you would ever make a handgun in any caliber besides .50. 9mm bounces off skin for christ sakes. You can't kill a fucking rat with a 9mm. I think you should be dual wielding desert eagles for your side arms, but that's just my experience talking. :^)

pls be joking about the deagle

Also, depending on how mechically inclined you are, you could build this with some simple metalworking tools.
This little guy right here can shoot .32, .380 or 9mm. All of these calibers can be reloaded and shot many times if you take your time and learn how to reload ammo. The 9mm is probably going to be your best bet for finding brass and reloading on the cheap.
Like I said, reloading can be fun, too. In Australia, it's probably going to be your best bet if you want to always have some ammo or have means to make some in a short time.

thehomegun smith.com/pdf/Expedient-Homemade-Firearms-Vol-II-PA-Luty.pdf

The world of making firearms is so vast, if you get interested and learn the correct information, you can really have fun with designing and testing your own funs. There are plenty of Americans on YT doing just that.

I am jealous of you. It would be nice if the gun laws is changed so Aussies can start the gun and ammo factory.

If everyone had guns it would be safer.

Be careful you will trigger them even more.

It's a good choice if they don't choose 9mm & go for the .40 instead.
I hear it's manufactured in the U.S., and when Trump makes sure illegal labor is purged, that will be acceptable.

and for those that are upset it's a German.Swiss firm, if you want the profits coming back to the U.S. as well as the wages, then buy stock in the company & put the dividends in your account.

The important thing is that this military spending will employ U.S. citizens, that's the important requirement.

DSArms FN, yo

You can be your own ammo factory. Take it from a burger that can get ammo at walmart a mile away. Load your own brass.

Guns are banned in Mexico & they have a per-capita murder rate far greater than ours, and guns all over the place (in criminal & government hands, only).

Sure but frankly I prefer to do it legally. Thank for the good information m8. :)

Well I am German, it's basically impossible to get a gun here. But I guess bigger sounds good.
why risk your target surviving, it's better to go save and get bigger bullets.

that's even better, rmemeber Switzerland is bad.

switzerland is a beautiful country and all, has lots of positives but i'm not sure anglos like scott adams or I should be moving there
it's a bit implicitly pan-european…fine in the colonies but a different matter in europe

also I can't imagine speaking another language my entire life, my kids speaking another language etc

That is not a good example so don't use it.

How many guns do you have?

If you hit your target center mass with a 9mm, I can guarantee you that your target isn't going to survive. At the very least, he will be put on the ground unable to fight.
Like I said earlier, I think the 7.62x25 is an awesome military pistol round. But I think 9mm will do just fine for nearly all practical defense purposes. If you're worried about stopping power, .40SW might be more up your alley. Or if you can afford to shoot .50cal deagle rounds, why not just get a nice 10mm pistol?
Maybe it's a video game meme or the range queens, but the DE might be a wonderful pistol - I just think it's for faggots. There are firearms just as deadly without paying the price tag to say you own a DE.
It's totally impractical and virtually unconcealable. If you can't conceal it, might as well go with a rifle. It's fucking heavy.
So no… No desert eagle.

Currently I own 8 firearms. One shotgun, one pistol and six rifles. I have owned many more, but sold quite a few.

Wew, that is a nice collection of guns.

Not really. Dudes own many funs. Nothing I have at the moment is really expensive. What I have is completely functional on all levels, though.
Although our democracy in America has lasted a long time, at any moment it can be stripped from us. Being a patriot and being an American means taking it back by force, if necessary.
I think the 2nd amendment should be a right that all western countries should have. White men should never be oppressed by their governments. The governments in western white countries should fear their citizens. Only then is real democracy achieved. The idea that 15% of a well-armed population can overthrow a government should always be in the back of the minds of politicians and bankers. The minute they overstep their boundaries could be the end of their entire system.
So not really a nice collection. A very average collection of functional weapons that all Holla Forumsacks should have if The Turner Diaries ever properly plays itself out.
Yeah, I believe all true Americans should always remain prepared for the worst scenarios of their government and their populations (i.e. niggers).

There's a reason all the counter-terror units in the world use pistol ammo and double-tab. 9mm or 45ACP doubletaps will create a wound much more lethal and immediately debilitating than a 50AE meme round, and on top it's more controllable and and you can carry more rounds.

I agree the 50AE round is meme and totally impractical. Everything about the DE is impractical.
As far as the doublebarrels? Here's my issue. You've got twice as many moving parts. That's twice as many chances for failure, not to mention that faggoty magazine setup.
Did you watch the video and see that it's not very reliable? Hickock having to help the slide forward? You absolutely can not have that on the battlefield. Twice the recoil, twice the possibility for failure to feed, etc.
I just don't think it's worth it when compared to a solid shot at center mass from a .40S&W. I think any number of rounds will completely disable your target immediately.

Yeah he had to walk the slide forward like the bolt on a 60's M16 (which is ironic because the bolt in a DEagle looks very similar to AR platform bolt).

I'm not mad the gun exists, I just think it's like a litmus test for retards to see if they think it's actually practical for anything.

Marines still have some. Actually I think MARSOC (who changed their name to Marine Raiders) just got a new model recently

depends if you're german or anglo

Can't see how. They burn their cadpat so civilians can't get good cheap clothing.

I will chat later on so have a g'nite and don't let the bedbugs bite your arses m8s.

The guy put a couple hundred rounds through it after it was subjected to a torture test that included being buried in mud and ran over by a truck.

That video was actually quite shocking.. they loaded the barrel and chamber with explosives, obstructed the bore and locked the slide closed and they still couldnt get a catastrophic malfunction

In this doggie dog world grammatical knowledge is far from a diamond dozen

Eating apex predators is generally inadvisable. Least toxic meat is always going to be herbivores

So more jobs at Sig USA and fewer at Beretta USA.

It makes absolutely no difference at the end.

What if ur both?

Bitches don't know bout light, oxygen and chemistry.

mega-satan demands I post this from /k/

then you're neither ;^)
get both

That is a cool vid but it doesnt really address the other guys point.

3d printed materials are really weak. Because they always have a grain structure from the way they were made.
A 3d printed part consists of layers stuck together.
Where as the key to making any material strong is to make it homogeneous.

In engineering, companies invest billions to produce raw materials with the appropriate strength and weight for the target application. Then people like me buy that stock material and cut away the bits that aren't needed to leave you with the finished part.
We have a 3d printer but we only use it to make things where strength, long term life and durability are not important at all.
Also going back to the first post on this subject: 3d printed plastics are much more expensive than molded ones.

TL;DR just because its popular on TV shows at the moment doesnt mean its the ultimate solution for every problem.

My eyes are bleeding from reading some of the stupidity. A lot of you don't gun, and it's hurting my brain.
Purpose of a handgun: easy to draw, short range, slow bullets, mostly for self defense, less damage than a rifle.

With that in mind, any of the pistol calibers will do fine, they're pretty much a tradeoff between ease of carry/handling, number of rounds, and stopping power. If you have the option, pick whatever you're comfortable with as a shooter, and if you have to use it, controlled/hammer pairs to center mass will work just fine.

Anyway, the M9 sucks. The grip is too wide, the safety makes you screw up your grip to disengage it, the double action is way too heavy, the locking block cracks like the hip of a 90 year old nymphomaniac, and if you have to draw too close to an adversary, there's a chance he can grab/push left and rip the slide off with a single hand because of the placement of the slide release.

I like you.

Polite sage

SIGs are generally garbage and uncomfortable but whatever, good for the army getting a refresh.

this contract should have went to an American company

(checked)
Good points generally, but
Maybe if you're fighting Big Boss.

If you're going retro, you HAVE to get one of these

armsonusa.com/arbirsig.html

well done!

das it mane

It's depressing how easy it is to take the slide off. You could potentially even do it by accident if someone drew on you at close range and you reacted in an attempt to not be shot.
1: (LH)Grip center of slide overhand and push outboard.
2: Press forefinger on button (that you're probably already squeezing because of your grip)
3: Flick your thumb down while gripping.
4: Pull.
Congratulations, you now have yourself a chambered 9mm round in a detached slide in 1/4 of a second or less. Be careful not to trick yourself into believing you're Big Boss, because your about to get a pistol frame that won't shoot thrown at your face, but at least it's not a bullet.

literally only one person that tagged post caught it

ICWUTUDIDTHAR user

the rest of you are sad missing the jew nose on the rifle, disgraces to pol seriously

we CRYSIS now.

(checked)

and

Stopping power doesn't exist, and you're not fighting ninjas. A more realistic concern would be your opponent grabbing the slide and sending the gun out of battery.

Sig's CEO being a (((Cohen))) is enough for me to never want to buy from them.

The military 100% didn't want another DA/SA gun. They wanted a Striker or a DAO

3D printers are really only good for modeling prototypes of stuff and simple little things. For a hobbyist/maker/DIY type of person its great for helping to prove a concept, make custom cases for electronics parts or whatever your project is. Maybe little replacement parts for plastic shit that breaks. That sort of shit.

It would be stupid to make a gun or any other sort of weapon from it.
Also nothing "mission critical" either.
It is a luxury for the DIY and hobbyist more than anything else. In some cases you may be able to get some things cheaper than it would cost to print them up.

Colored backplates are only good on the baby glocks where the color differentiation can aid the eye in orientation during speed shots ie defense scenarios. No need to find the sights just put moonman on the nigger

I want your backplate in black, for my G19

Not him but you must be the only one then. It was common for M9's to pop out of safe in the holster - to the point NCO's stop harping on it because their joes were to busy correcting them on it themselves.
"Hey SPC why is the safety off on your pist….
"Hey sarge your safety is off on your M9"

That and the gun has a bad tendency to go on safe for the average user during simple slide racking, or even sending the slide home.
I was at the point of grasping the safety and applying upward pressure when racking to avoid putting it on safe, as well as constantly high thumbing it to keep it off safe.

]The safety design was garbage, and is without doubt one of the worst slide mounted safeties there is.
Seriously go check out a Makarov for comparison, it's a slide safety done right

Not him but you must be the only one then. It was common for M9's to pop out of safe in the holster - to the point NCO's stop harping on it because their joes were to busy correcting them on it themselves.
"Hey SPC why is the safety off on your pist….
"Hey sarge your safety is off on your M9"

That and the gun has a bad tendency to go on safe for the average user during simple slide racking, or even sending the slide home.
I was at the point of grasping the safety and applying upward pressure when racking to avoid putting it on safe, as well as constantly high thumbing it to keep it off safe.

]The safety design was garbage, and is without doubt one of the worst slide mounted safeties there is.
Seriously go check out a Makarov for comparison, it's a slide safety done right

Interesting. I've never had that happen. We were using the basic POS mil holster too. I also didn't have a problem with the weapon going on safe during slide racking. Most malfunctions I remember were stovepiping here and there

And don't take this to mean that I'm saying you're wrong.

In all, the M9 wasn't perfect, of course……but it wasn't this huge piece of shit that people say it was. Sure, I personally think the P226 is 'better', but the M9 (once it got the slide cracking issues fixed) was a decent SIDEARM and served well for the mil.

I mean, if cost wasn't an issue, I'd have the USP9 be the mil issued sidearm.

caseless ammo is too complex to produce an effective platform for. I personally like the idea of polymer cases because it reduces case length and weight. Also with the mechanism they came up with for the LSAT I think it may improve reliability a bit.

I'm all for shitting on kikes, but I've never actually heard of anything wrong with the uzi. Feel free to change that.

Sig is literally made by Jews dummy

Because why would the anti-gun government want guns to be available to the people as if the 2nd amendment existed? With who's in charge now, let's hope that process gets unfucked.

should have got a bersa thunder

Sounds a lot like the Mauser 1910 I bought. And that's saying something, since it's a 100+ year old gun.

I mean at least mine looks sexy, even though it wasn't the caliber I thought it was and so will never carry it.

This basically.

The reason they're "boring" and everyone buys them is because they WORK.

Yeah, the CEO is Jewish and the QC has gone to shit as a result of aggressive cost cutting and shekel hoarding. What I understand, most of the SIG weapons distributed worldwide are now made in the US. Only the Swiss and German government contract orders are made in their old SIG-Sauer plants. If they paid more attention to the engineering and QC side, SIG weapons would still be very nice. Alas, some of them appear to be slipping gents.

P320s are good, and the mil issue ones MIGHT cut down on the MIM parts because those are generally what they've had the most hell with breaking in the past.

Don't be daft. .45 is about as effective as any other service cartridge, but you get higher capacity and lower weight from 9x19mm. Beside which, a standard 1911 is steel frame and 7+1 or 8+1 with standard mags, and 10+1 with extended long ass mags. Unless you believe in the "9mm is a man stopper, .45 is a soul stopper" claptrap, it doesn't make any sense when you could have 15 or 17 of 9x19 with a lighter frame too.

Depends on the model. As with everything, do the research. What I've seen, P226s and P320s are usually good to go. Even as late with all the QC issues SIG is having, those are the least likely to be bug fucked pieces of shit. The Mosquitos, their discontinued .22 handguns, were some of the worst.

A lot of cunts shit on Glocks because they're 'plain' or 'boring.' They work when you pull the trigger. It's not a match trigger, and they don't have match/night sights stock, and there's all the tacticool shit you could do like cuts in the slide to lighten it a bit. But when you get a carry pistol, you get it with the expectation you might have to use it, and when that happens you might never see it again. A tricked out $2500 Dan Wesson or Les Baer 1911 might make you want to squirt when you hold it, but you're also going to want to shoot the cop who tells you to hand it over if you do have to use it.

Exactly. When it counts, you want kit that works. I don't care about being some fuckin gear queer or fancy ass collector when the lead starts flying. Some special piece of shit can use a Steyr Hahn or a P38 as a sidearm, and a VZ58 or a FAL if he really needs to be different. It says something that just about every modern mil rifle out there is either some long stroke piston based off the AK or it's an AR-15 or AR-18 derivative of some sort.

I just fucking love the design and modularity.
Also, adjustable stock, can be used with either hand (shells can be ejected left or right, safety and fire mode switch are ambidextrous), etc..

The selection of a new weapon system takes years, and the Army has been looking for a replacement for the M9 for the last five at least. The approval for this would have been part of the last budget/continuing resolution, which would have been months ago.

*DSArms FAL

Noice.

Is yours case hardened too?

Surprisingly, some chinkshit like Norinco and Polytech can be actually pretty good. Norinco and Polytech AKs and SKSs are considered about equal or just lesser to Russian ones. Their M14s, 1911s, and other knockoffs aren't as good, but those are cash grabs mostly meant for cheap cunts on the American market.

interesting

Never mess with success I always say. Get Trump to contact the Italians!

He needs to double up like this ol' coot!

God Bless You Good Sir.

Own a P320 Compact .45- over 2,000 rounds downrange, never had a failure. take care of the weapon and it's brilliant. I think this is a good move for the military, not just army. The M9's are practically silver, all the finish has worn off just from handling them.

Go away, SeventhSon. Nobody wants your Made-in-Mexico shotgun.

I have the 2nd (supernova, pistol grip), but i live in a gay state where i have to put a plug in it. 2 rounds, plus 1 in chamber

can you even get this in the states?

Any /k/ommandos here have the memechart for Taurus? The one with bananas everywhere.

smdh

is that a high point? You'd spend more money on the fucking paint job than the pistol itself. Goddamn that's retarded.

just 177 nigga sling a few rocks pay fo dat shit
sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com/products2.cfm/ID/169719

I'm sure that it seems like a real bargain to a nigger.

WHY IS THE BORE AXIS SO FUCKING HIGH?

Non gun fag here, can anyone explain why?
They all just shoot bullets don't they?

One of the senators during (i believe sec of defense) the nominee questioning brought up that the handgun AND M4 with it's shit penetration and stopping power need replaced. Was it already in the works? I doubt Obama had anything to do with it if so.

Apparently M9 replaced the 1911 mainly for logistics and supply reasons. And it held more shells, and is (I'm pretty sure) more accurate. Ship more shells (smaller) carry more shells. Also, I'm sure they figured it was a money saver gunpowder wise. Nearly all the same reasoning applies to the M16.

No it wasn't. Going against an well trained and prepared enemy it would have been exceedingly useful to them by revealing their position from the glowing fucking sight picture showing up in their enemies nvg's. That makes that style of sight exceedingly useful. Couldn't pay to have that kind of useful given to ones enemies that is for sure.

After all, who the fuck do you think were going to be doing house to house round ups on user's under hillary? Personally I say cut their training budgets even more.

Am I correct in assuming that the smaller you make the bullets the less uhhh punch they hit with?

Should I be worried about our military shooting pussy bullets at the enemy with tiny guns just to save a buck?

"A sight for sore eyes" and "an eyesore" have opposite meanings, user.

Thoughts?

Rifles are what you are shooting at the enemy with. A pistol is just a backup weapon in case your main gun jams or something.