NEW BEN GARRISON COMIC!!

Does anyone have the original?

Bump

With that nose on (((globalism))), I think this might just be the original.

It's supposed to be Soros's face, so of course the nose is huge.

This is the original

who's new again

Hi, Ben

It's a meme, you fucking retarded newfag. Go back to reddit.

I honestly only ever see that on cuck chan.

(((Soros))). Maybe the third reich flag was changed to the American flag

We do it here too, though not as much with all the election excitement recently.

If you don't put in enough effort to make a good op, expect to get called on it

That's nice. Sage negated.

triggered

Sage negated.

read the thread

newfag detected

All you have to do is write a couple of sentences, it's not hard

That's nice, newfag. Sage negated.

Ewnay agfay etectedday

use more than
next time

why so triggered? Nothing wrong with admitting a mistake

The first of many Ben G works featuring Barron.

Is you made a mistake, there's nothing wrong with admitting it

*if

don't you care about board quality?

if you're just here to shit up the catalog, why do you even post here?

REMEMBER: SAGE, HIDE, REPORT.

You're a fucking retard. Stop posting if you don't like the thread. This thread would already be on page five or lower if you would just

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Meaning you're not really from here, and all you care about is getting us to do your oc for you

If op was from here, he would have put in the effort to write a couple of sentences

I'm going to start helping OP bump this out of pure spite if you don't go yoir autistic ass away.

obviously not since he keeps bumping his own thread; had he not got any replies (and bumps from idiots like you) he would have just bumped his own thread to keep it page one regardless.

this. It's also obvious that he's foreign when he thinks sages are "negated" when he bumps, not realizing that sage is just a lack of a bump.

REPORT, HIDE, SAGE.

and all you can do is lash out when someone calls you on it, because you have no creativity to do it yourself, I've posted multiple original ben garrisons before in the past, what have you done

m8, I understand you want to fit in and are trying your best, but please, lurk more, you're making a fool out of yourself.

how about you go back to 4cuck since you obviously don't get that we do thread quality around here?

and here he is doing the same thing again, you have no argument so all you can do is sperg out

has always been shit on as an op, do you care about board quality or not?

exactly the same words, but different id's, that is completely not suspiscious at all

:^)

Fuck it, this is now a meme thread.

And so it is.

why are you still so triggered by my calling you out as an obvious outsider, jesus I'll even write it for you

different ID's once again, but same filenames.
Do you think Holla Forums is this retarded?

If I take off that eyepatch, will you MAGA?

It would be extremely high energy.

there is no such thing as "sage negated" kek

kek

Was missing dubs part of your plan?

Holla Forums isn't retarded kek

I don't know what's happening in this thread, but I made this shitty thing to conmemorate it.

This is going to surprise you, but nobody cares what you think. Hang yourself.

checked and keked

At this point, I'm just going to keep dumping memes because it seems to trigger 3de207 so badly.

considering I only asked you why you can't make a decent op, even after I wrote it for you, I'd say that I'm justified

I didn't know that caring about board quality meant that I'm triggered?

Kek blesses you. Shadilay, user.

well, mods must be asleep, looks like a time for some self-moderation. dubs thread? dubs thread.

Rolling for hitler get.

and you are obviously samefagging, why are you still here if not to shit up the board?

DAMN IT

I wonder who got it, though.

why are projecting?

I'm enjoying this thread mainly because of how assblasted you are, even though it turned into a giant shitpost.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU RETARDS

I just want to see Ben Garrison's original comic

then why would you reply to me? All I said was that you should have written out a decent op, if you can't handle criticism without sperging out and namefagging them what are you here for?

I know, I just wish schlomo would stop using his JIDF derailment tactics. I'll keep posting memes until someone with the proper investigative abilities comes along to dig up the originals. Thank you for your support, user.

I think globalism had a longer nose

he's been samefagging the whole thread

Am I not allowed to call him out on it?

Why is it so hard for you to accept that I'm not OP, I just think you're a retard? How does me laughing at your autism make me a samefag?

you've been using multiple devices/ips to samefag itt, what makes you think I'm going to stop

If I wasn't clear, check the image filenames, they're formatted exactly the same

Because you "both" posted the exact same thing over and over not to mention both posting irrelevent images with the filenames formatted exactly the same way.

check em

once again, you are an outsider who want to decrease board quality while getting us to do the hard work for (((you))), might as well call us "goyim" and be over it

didn't change ip's in time?

why don't you go to 4cuck for that faggot. the person posting the originals was doxxed as a jew. you have to go back.

and here we have it, the jew has no arguments, so all he can hope to do is ad hominum rather than attack my arguments, because the jew is inherantly a liar and the truth is what makes him recoil

It's all true. I admit to everything. You've caught me, autismanon. Here, have pic related as a reward for your unrelenting screeching.

Wierd how Alaska has no stars considering how long their nights are.

thank you, I take pride in spotting shills, guess I'll see you the mext time you change ip,

AAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCKING CARLOS GOD FUCKING DAMMIT UUUU HAVE TO GO BACK AAAAA

I'm just going to filter him at this point. It's stopped being funny and moved into the realm of annoyance.

And the jew is at it again

When did filters start completely removing posts? It used to show a little expandable box every time the poster you filtered posted.

(((you))) might have filtered me, but you can't censor what I have to say from any other anons lurking the thread kike

No clue, but in keeping with my statement in , have this rare pepe.

Bless you, user. I will treasure him always.

The shills are getting slow.

I thought I could trust you, of all anons D;

kek

Shitposting at redditors is almost as fun as shitposting on twitter.

A twitter shitpost can only get 140 charachter response. You can make reddit fags drop an entire afternoon and write an essay in response to one of your shitposts.

t. chimpire

(reluctant heil)

Alright, you can stay.

Twitter shitposts are beautiful in their own right though, especially when you get some lolcow to post an essay broken into 140 character segments.

(Checked)

Is 1939 a get? I mean, it's the year Hitler took power. It should be.

That strelok SKS

I've never seen anyone check it before. Maybe? I dunno. At any rate, since that autistic fuck who kept posting here seems to have learned his lesson, I'm going to let this thread die. Good talk, user.

tfw you get to the end of the thread and there's been so much shit posting you don't remember what it was about

Is coming up with 75 characters of something worthwhile really that fucking hard?

Did you really switch IPs?

I guess this thread isn't dying after all.

No I didn't you fucking kike

I even wrote it for him

Your presence is require in the shitposter's lobby.

your thread is really fucking gay, because of you

No, it means he's fucking illiterate and niggertier.

Rolling for sacred numbers

lol ya m8s lol xDD

Mike "Race Bannin" Pence

bump

Bump to trigger the newfag from cuckchan.

Top wew

GTFO newfag.

Why are their so many NewFags in this thread.

I think it is the (((((((Jewish)))) Internet Defense Force.

Get the heck out, newfags.

With regards, T. OldFag

refugee from cuckchan. even my new copypasta is making these 4chins squirm

refugees plural sorry. they apparently shoahed the hwndu threads there so they are coming here now