Where were you when Drumpf caused nazi hurrikkkanes to ravage communities of color? Thankfully...

Where were you when Drumpf caused nazi hurrikkkanes to ravage communities of color? Thankfully, Hollywood is on the forefront of history, as usual.

Remember, they spoke out against racism long before the white, Christian abolitionist movement was even a thought (even though Hollywood wasn't invented until 200 years later). They were always the first to speak out against injustice, while you retarded, racist, white trash hicks fuck your sisters.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KjLpVUnUTGU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

there is nothing wrong with fucking your sister if she's cute

ewww what's wrong with their noses?

I hate black people

nice try

Why is ZOGnald Drumpf hated by Hollywood? Has the infection known to as 'Cultural Marxism' turn out to be some kind of golem?

you think hollywood was invented in 2064? are you literally retarded?

What? The abolitionist movement wasnt invented in 1864, you boob. Abolitionism in goes back to the 17th century and even earlier. Try actually knowing about history before you discuss it.

It's yourself that you really hate. I hope you can learn to love yourself.

BREAKING NEWS:
ZORGA BORGA USES YUGE SALT AND PEPPER SHAKERS TO SIC TEW HURRRRRRIGANES ON A STATE BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T GIVE HIM TEW SKEEEEEREEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWPSSSSSSSSS
I can't wait for the next ridiculous shit they flip out over, I'll be able to write one hell of a clickb8 headline soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=KjLpVUnUTGU
^>^d

^>^d

LMAO your a fucking retard, lincoln invented abolitionism, that's why the south started a war to gas their slaves, haven't you ever read a book in you're life?

It's fun to learn history by arguing with strangers over the Internet.

Do they fuck, or what?

I think it's safe to say that
a) He wants to hit it like a 747
b) There's underlying sexual tension in the recordings
So it is possible imo.

Once you'd spent so much time around a woman you'd see all her sex appeal disappear, It's not a surprise most sister fetishists don't even have a sister to begin with.

Did myself steal my bike and ruin spiderman 2 yelling at the screen?

pleasevsomeone report already

always a fucking kike

why are mods such shit? 4 hours is long enough for them to not I e. anyone report it yet?