I posted this on 4chan but it isn't getting much attention

I posted this on 4chan but it isn't getting much attention.

With the Women's March shit going on, there's a lot of talk about Planned Parenthood. I'm rather ignorant about how healthcare works in this country, but I'm looking for serious thoughts on the issue of whether or not the government should fund PP, but more focused on the economics and not the morality of abortion. Pros and cons.
It seems to me that if it's defunded, all the same services could still probably be offered by local clinics, with more freedom to compete with one another. There seems to be a huge contention regarding poor women having access to the resources though.
By extension, how should government treat healthcare? Should it be a right of every citizen?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Healthcare_in_Switzerland
forbes.com/sites/danmunro/2014/06/16/u-s-healthcare-ranked-dead-last-compared-to-10-other-countries/#374dc25a1b96
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wow, fuck off.

And go back.

Calm down.

You get sick
You go to a doctor
And you fucking pay him

By enforcing the contracts private citizens voluntarily enter into with one another

Go fuck yourself you dirty commie fuck

For a start, it would be nice if they didn't decimate my tax return with penalties for not having insurance for half the year. I can't believe this shit, hopefully it's gone next year.

nothing infuriates me more than someone telling someone to calm down

I didn't imply that I believe it's a right, because I don't. I'm just trying to be open to different arguments that I won't hear from normies.

I get it.

Healthcare artificially costs way too much.

Thanks.

Why are Murrifats so simple about this? Are your lolbertarian principles worth more than the quality of the society you live in? It's very much possible to offer healthcare for everybody in a way that still promotes personal responsibility, competition and high quality. Look no further than the Swiss model. It's obviously superior.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Healthcare_in_Switzerland

On Holla Forums it has nothing to do with the general state of health care in the US. I'm sure Holla Forums would be perfectly happy giving European style healthcare TO WHITES ONLY.

Notice the difference?

If the government committed to fully subsidizing abortion services for all those beneath a certain income level, the program would pay for itself and start making a profit within the first 5-10 years by reducing welfare payouts and tax breaks for the lowest classes of society. Within two decades the racial demographics issue would be fully resolved.

Aren't Trump going to remove non-whites? Atleast the spics?

Ever hear of "the more corrupt the state the more numerous the laws" ?
There is no reason any man should be compelled by the state to make a choice about his own health/well being. Don't you think that if everyone HAS to buy healthcare because of the law it will drive healthcare costs up? You are artificially creating demand. I know plenty of 20-30 year olds who would not touch healthcare EVEN if you think they should.

Fuck off he said he didn't want to make this about abortions

Trump can't deport citizens. We have a lot of non-White citizens.

I used to do IT work for hospitals and doctor's offices. It's amazing how they waste money.

Take your Swiss model and stick it up your AIDS canal

I'm pro Abortion. It's our last line of Eugenics.

American Healthcare is way more expensive than European though.

Well that sucks. So what's the plan for that? I guess we're lucky that most of our shitskins actually aren't citizens yet.

that's not how it works around here
LURK MORE

I don't want to make it about the morality of abortion, or the eugenics side.
Basically, if I'm talking to a normie who's convinced that PP is her and other poor women's be-all-end-all to reproductive health/abortion services, all of which is included in her "right to her own body," how would I convince her otherwise besides saying "Just don't get pregnant, abortion is murder"?

Topkek

Switzerland is the size of a postage stamp compared to the US. They also have 8.2 million people, compared to ~330 million in the US. Plus, Switzerland doesn't have more than 40 million illegal beaners and 30 million niggers who are mostly on welfare using all the services that mostly whites pay for. It's apples and oranges. Obama said he was going to institute all that shit, and all that happened was that the IRS started punishing people if they didn't buy health insurance.

forbes.com/sites/danmunro/2014/06/16/u-s-healthcare-ranked-dead-last-compared-to-10-other-countries/#374dc25a1b96

It is though. Your healthcare system is fucking awful and extremely inefficient.

So have the states individually take care of it or something then. I agree the non-whites could be a problem but the main goal should be to get rid of them all first then.

That is from corruption. Why would I want to give those same healthcare providers/insurer MORE power from the state?

That entire list of top 10 countries didn't have a medium-sized african nation living inside its border like us.

I'm English and know nothing of 'planned parenthood'. We have family planning here. It's free contraceptives. I have two children and they are well looked after.
My wife makes sure that they have good food and wake up on time for school. She also keeps good house. I pay the bills,do the gardening, provide a home, work, and fix things.
Traditional values have been eroded partly by feminism and 'progressive' morals.
Women need a man to be a provider and protector. It's biology and natural order.

Straight up no chaser.
Sanger had the right idea.
It goes like this;
It is cheaper for society to pay for abortions because.
a. a poor mother has a large chance of raising a poor child due to economic opportunity
b. a mother who doesn't want the child is more likely to produce a child that will be a net drain on society
So… a few thousand for an abortion vs a lifetime welfare leech.
A woman who is determined to keep her child will find a way to make it work. A woman who either can't make it work or who doesn't want the child…
And here's the kicker on abortion vs anti-abortion. If you think abortion is murder and you want it to be illegal shouldn't both conspiritors be jailed? The doctor who did it and woman as well?

Would it be better, worse, or inconsequential for it to be left to local clinics that are funded by the state, rather than have a large, centralized, federally-funded organization like PP?

Depends on how it goes down. If federal funds are cut it just means they can't get money from the Feds. States can choose whether to fund it (I think it's either under the Medicaid program or something else). States and local charity/medical services could fill the gap if they want.
PP does give out a lot of gibs to poor people (read niggers, spics, degenerate whores) and it's hard to reason with someone when they're losing their gibs.
It's like explaining to a child that no, they can't have their cake and eat it too. No kid wants to hear that.

Thanks. How about this?
Would it be better to fund at a state level, or does it even make a difference?

I like how this is a radical position for you.

Are you expecting an actual debate in this echo chamber? Better go to elsewhere for that, people here just parrot the party line.

Our healthcare system is heavily socialized as it is. I mean crazy like. Medicare/aid (poor/old/disabled) is yuuuuuge. Plus hospitals must treat. The problem is the complete fuckery our government has layered on over years and never fixed. They keep wanting to socialize costs without ever addressing structural problems, personal responsibility issues, and most importantly risk. Onigger care disconnected our insurance system from risk to a great degree (esp. With forcing insurance coverage of non-qualifying and negating upcharge of our existing conditions, that's a role for gov system that does not rely on risk), it trashed personal responsibility, and sold out to big pharma.

Example: Must cover birthcontrol pills = naked woman vote buy, socialization of a personal want not a medical need, pharma can charge fuckall because must cover hurts price negotiation (not like it helps with current structures)

I bet if the cost of taking care of shot shitskins, junkie overdoses, beaten shitskin women, and mexican slut pregnancies were taken out, health insurance would be $20 a month.

Federal funds aren't used for abortion. So the anti-abortion argument regarding federal funding of PP is pointless.

That aside, PP does mostly good things. Mainly things for women's health. But also general support for families.

But it's not all definitively good. Many would argue that providing free contraceptives destroys the family unit and encourages affairs.

This is misleading. It might be true, since PP is one of the few places women can still legally get abortions. But abortions still only make up about 3% of the services that PP provides. 97% of their services are not related to abortion. The small numbers for the other cancer screening services is because those medical services are offered virtually everywhere.

On one hand, I don't think the government should be paying for birth control and abortions. On the other hand, it's primarily liberal trash and non-whites that make use of those services and it's best if they don't reproduce.

Sure, but I'm wondering if the same services could be offered, subsidized, and possibly be more efficient at the state level in the absence of PP monopolizing (I guess you could say) them.

not sure if you're talking about a proportion of procedures/visits or of billing, but either way the numbers are vastly inflated by spics who treat Planned Parenthood as their (free) GP.

It's going to be 100% handing out pamphlets soon.

kek

you are not immune to the lurking rule, this is bullshit and you know it

Government in general needs to be reduced.
Government funding murder of innocents and the enablement of division of the sexes… that is treason against the people

Fuck planned parenthood.

These satanic clinics should all be burned!

They should fully defund them. Ho wanma open her legs? Then welcome to the real world you dog in heat. Babies.

THIS
The shutdown of abortion clinics in texas reduced the negro and spic abortion rates while the white girls went to Oklahoma or Louisiana to get it done anyway.

If anything, we need to move the abortion clinics so that whites have to travel further and into deeper jungles to get them, yet feral negros and other undesirables have very easy access.

test