2nd Ammendment Expansion

Ok, we fantastic faggots, we did it, we helped to make Trump the most powerful man in the earth, now we can move on to start getting shit done, Mexicans, Muslims, tearing down NATO and the jewish world order.
But there is also one big issue to freedom-loving americans and people elsewhere in the world.
Expanding the 2nd Ammendment Rights, to a level that we have never seen before, make the liberals have seizures when all their fear-mongering of full auto guns in the local gun stores become true and they see people on the gun range with a M-60.
I proppose that we make a list of Bills that we should push foward to see enacted on the Trump Administration related to the Gun Question and a plan on how to enact them.
Here a list of Bills that i would envision to see enacted.
This would remove the suppressors from the NFA and make them even cheaper, so they aren't some snowflake item for devoted gun lovers, this would be a serious blow to the NFA.
This is obviously to kill off the may issue and ni issue local legislations of faggot-lefty states, however there should be clause to not force the constitutional carry states to adopt it.
To the purpose of bringing down lefty fear-mongering name-calling labels for guns
Just imagine if the market was flooded with cheap AKs, Nagants, Makarovs and Tokarevs, also those babies are pieces of history.
That bullshit was passed by Reagan, and made by some anti-gun zealot, this is was sucker punch to all the lovers of fully automatic weapons, if that was repealled we would see AR-15's with the selector switch again, MAC-10s and MP5 on the local gun stores, i would have a massive orgasm if i could buy a fully auto brand new MP-40 for home defense along with a free SS hat, i mean guys think of the sweet possibilities, also the liberals and their kike overlords would be salty as fuck it would be a win-win scenario.
And the Crown of the Jewel:
It would be very hard to pass but imagine if we could purchase grenades and a grenade launcher for them the people could take on tanks if the liberals go back to power, also having to pay that 200 dollars for a shorter barel is dumb as fuck.
I don't know what you anons think of it but i would really like to see the gun rights restored to a pre FDR level, if we had our way like the founding fathers wanted we could see privately owned aircraft carriers, remember that back then there was a liscense granted to private ships to attack and profit from enemy warships in war.
LETS GET RID OF THE CHAINS OF JEWISH GUN CONTROL

Other urls found in this thread:

n
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sure, but what are you gonna do about Soros paying groups to false flag and stage shootings as soon as you remove bans on assault weapons?

Sandy hook did nothing. Noone cares. At all.

It isn't that they don't care, they just don't remember. Most of them have simply forgotten about sandy vag, and outside of Colorado, nearly nobody remembers Aurora. Columbine is well on its way to being totally forgotten, too. With Trump in, and republicans holding a majority in both the house and senate, I'd bet the HPA and nationwide CC will pass with ease.

I don't hold much hope for a repeal of the NFA, the return of $100 mosins, and full-retard MAC-10s for $1000, but stranger things have happened.

Time to put the NRA out of business, that's what. In the good way.

I want the Castle Doctrine and Stand Your Ground law to be made into Constitutional amendments. It’s time Americans put our guns to good use and start putting down the scumbags that plague our society. Free Michael Strickland!

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/conservative-activist-jailed-pulling-gun-gang-thugs-trying-kick/

"Conservative Activist Jailed After Pulling Gun on Gang of Thugs Trying to Kick His A$$ (Video)

This weekend Michael Strickland, a former contributor at The Gateway Pundit and Progressives Today, was jailed in Portland, Oregon after he pulled a gun on a gang of thugs who were going to kick his a$$ at a black lives matter protest.

Last year Michael was jumped by an anti-gun activist who broke his arm in three places at an anti-Second Amendment event.

This weekend Michael was confronted by a gang of men and he pulled out his gun. The story made headlines and Michael was thrown in jail. Michael has a concealed carry permit in Oregon and can legally carry a weapon. He was being threatened and he pulled the gun on his would-be assailants.

Apparently, the state of Oregon issues concealed carry permits in Portland but you’re not allowed to use your gun if you are being threatened with an a$$beating.”

He already announced national open carry, expanded self defense rights and locking up nutballs that shouldnt be on the streets.

*concealed carry

Arrest him. Extradite him to Russia. I'm sure Putin has a hole in Siberia for Soros.

The Hearing Protection Act seems to have the best chance at passing, from what I've heard, but I don't have any numbers on congressional support.

Trump supports it because Don Jr supports it. Congress is the only obstacle.

One that is extremely important is getting political opinion protected under the 14th amendment, so people cannot be fired for their politics. If they can protect gay sex and gender identity, they can do it for political opinion.

Also we need to allow people convicted of domestic violence to own firearms. If you throw someones cell phone against the wall you can be charged with domestic violence. While DM is a serious and a degenerate crime, (((they))) have used to strip a large number of Americans of their fundamental rights.

National conceal carry is the top of my list, then I won't have to pay out the ass to do whatever I want with my fucking firearm.
Also opening imports with Russia to drive prices down and increase the circulation of surplus.

I hope Trump just has Soros arrested for terrorism (Soros supports terrorism by the legal definition) and sent to Gitmo to be tortured.

this is so god damn vauge. there is no loopholes in the background check system. you fill out the forum, go through NICS, and then you get 3 options. okay, fuck off, or wait. then you have to add if your state has a waiting period as well.

the 4473 is then kept at the gunstore to be ready to be used by the ATF if they need to track you down. if the gunstore goes under or wants to can send their 4473 atf forums with all your information to the ATF HQ to be placed into a database .

basically there is gun registration in america, just that it's that no one connects the dots.
IN SOME STATES EVEN THE MACHINE MARKS ARE DATA BASED

The forms are legally disposable after 20 years and all the 4473 has on it is who originally bought the gun.

What guns are banned in the US? You can own a fucking flame thrower to my knowledge.

Federal Constitutional carry,stand your ground,and castle doctrine rolled into one rider for both the NDAA and the Federal budget..

Repeal the NFA act, allow vet bring backs to happen like they use to,reform the importation rules in another rider.

Federal concealed carry reciprocity is the best thing for us. Once concealed carry is legal and states are forced to accept it, we'll be able to do the Soros thing and bus right-wingers in to literally shoot protesters.

Nope.

See here.

Sure you can force states to allow people to carry, but they still won't be able to use the guns to defend themselves with.

Also.

Create a third rider that outlaws state level AWBs including banned gun features such as NY's gun magazine restrictions. Outlaw any federal level AWB from being passed again.

We might not need a Federal law on the bans if we get a Supreme Court case ruling AWB's and Mag restrictions illegal, we do need a Federal Stand Your Ground law though, with a rider that it be a federal case if you defend yourself out of state so that federal prosecutors won't wanna jeopardize their 90% conviction rate on an obvious federally legal Stand Your Ground case.

It's more on a local level that things are banned, however some semi-autos are completely banned from import.

It's easier to shove a bunch of riders into the 2018 budgets than it is to stack the supreme courts, even John Roberts betrayed the conservatives.

n raila.org/articles/20170113/your-members-of-congress-need-to-hear-from-you-on-the-hearing-protection-act-of-2017

Article in image.

Why there arent enough fags here supporting the repeal of the Hughes ammendment.
Dont you want cheap new machine guns for sale?

the Abolish the ATF bill, although, it would put the authority on Guns under the FBI and the Attorney General, which may not be a good thing.

An ATF bill restricting the ATF ability to regulate guns may be better.

We do, we need to position it either as a "amnesty" for un-registered machine guns, or as a "collectors" addition to the NFA kinda like New Zealand.

I don't see NFA repeal happening except by SCOTUS.

If we got a collectors category added to NFA, for guns of historical importance, like old M16's in full auto, and Bars and shit, I think we could make it happen.

Does anybody not support the repeal of the Hughes amendment?

The only thing I'm not sold on is getting rid of the $200 tax stamp for machine guns. A barebones blowback machine pistol could be made and sold for what, $100? I mean if some (((unscrupulous firearm manufacturer))) really wanted to get the price down. I don't really want niggers running around committing crime with machine pistols. I think a $200 tax stamp would be enough that niggers would opt for cheaper guns but everybody else would be able to easily afford machine guns.

Repealing the Hughes seems doable, the NFA is still in place but you could register new machine guns.

Maybe a tax stamp for machine pistols, with no stamp required for automatic rifles. I know the legal difference between a pistol and a rifle is retarded though….

Just a suggestion: These cannot be acts of Congress. If they are, then they'll be stricken down as unConstitutional by SCOTUS because they step on State's rights. Concealed carry is not enumerated in the Constitution, which is why states have varying laws concerning carry.

What you need to do is draft up a Constitutional Amendment containing these things. If it's in the Constitution, then it cannot be unConstitutional.

How about we get rid of niggers?

Trump can stuff SCOTUS and the Republicans control congress right now. But getting an amendment passed is one thing that we can't plausibly do in the immediate future.

We need as much pro-gun legislation passed as soon as possible. And Trump needs to get to work stuffing the court.

This of course is the best idea.

Should give him to Orban tbh. He was spawned in Hungary, it's only fitting he should meet his end there.

Stuffing the court isn't a guarantee. SCOTUS tends to follow the Constitution, without regard to politics. That's not always the case, of course, but the trend is toward State's rights. Obvious exceptions are obvious before you go nuts.

Getting legislation passed is easy. Keeping it passed is the tough part.

The legislation on OP is good enough

Which is why we need to repeal it by a rider

See here.

what the other guy said and russian guns less than 25 years old, and autos are de facto banned

Amendment to constitution saying "right to" means literally no government regulation may be put on them at all beyond what is present in the constitution.

I don't care how much of a liberal shithole any of you faggots live in every man on the planet should have at the very least a folding knife and a tactical flashlight on him at all times. When ever possible have a gun to defend yourself, and a rifle to defend your home. That's the answer to all this Antifa and BLM and whatever the fuck else nonsense men need to be able to effectively defend themselves their property and the people around them.

STAND YOUR GROUND

see, the fallacy here is that you assume things like kikes or niggers would obey the laws you want set in place to prevent that sort of behavior

laws should only be a standard of living in society and not a bunch of magic safety words that protect you from bad things; and more people need to wake up to this

I hope they expand the 2nd amendment to Australia.

(checked)

Probably referring to gunshows where you can avoid the checks.

Niggers already have full auto machine guns dude. I was down in New Orleans a few months ago and my buddy's black friend has a FUCKING P90. Not a long barrel legal one, a fully police-spec full auto short barrel P90. Niggers have UZI's, AK's, M16's, it's insane man.

Alphabets if you're reading this I'd hate to be in your shoes lmao.

Aus isn't so bad. With Kiwis we can get our A license which is the 1st and easiest to get and then get an SKS/AK/AR-15/Ruger10/22 with a 7rd mag and you're sorted for life.

But for Aussies the best thing they can get for on their A license is a triple barreled shotgun/rimfire rifle if you can get a category B license you can get this beast the Remington 7615 that is pretty much good enough for anything you'd need it for.

But I think it is hard for Aussies to get licenses.

We can shoot all the niggers if they're all carrying shitty machine pistols.
A full blown, fully legal, fully self-defensive, race war.
It gives everyone cause to be on guard around nogs.

Well memed

no, it gives everyone cause to shoot them on sight.

you know what… i agree with this. I've always been pro-gun, but if you asked me a year ago if regular people should have access to rpgs and other shit I would have laughed, fuck no… but not anymore - fuck it just level the playing field

And stand your ground/castle doctrine laws, our self defense law was never good.