Remove English As Lingua Franca

Should we require foreigners who live in the United States to learn English? Do we want them to integrate into American society?

It may be best if we require foreigners to learn a totally unrelated language such as Latin, Esperanto, or German, in order to get a work visa. It's in America's best interest if English is no longer the international tool for communication. We don't need Hollywood and other mass media directed towards young Americans and leading them to degeneracy.
For example, in countries like Turkey, Russia, and Japan, the people are homogeneous because they have a language that belongs only to them, as well as a strong economy to create and control content to preserve their local culture. We need to stop letting English be the international language of zionism, and instead be the language of the United States.

Other urls found in this thread:

eo.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

great idea, but better would be if everyone would learn jidysh

why not Portuguese?

It's a dead language, bro. Sad but true.
Jewish globalist bs designed to denigrate national identity

Anyway, there shouldn't be foreigners in the USA. If there are to be any on a temporary basis for work, which we shouldn't need anyway because we have unemployed people that want jobs, it only makes sense for them to learn English which everybody else speaks.

Silly thread, but I do see your point.

Pidgin should be the official language of the United States.

LOW ENERGY SHILL THREAD

No you autistic nigger, we don't want foreigners at all living here, let alone letting them come here under the false pretense they can 'assimilate' and be treated as legitimate "equals" and "citizens".

The fact you're trying to use that kike pozz'd Esperanto cuck scheme proves either something big is going to happen today, or the raid has begun.

Nobody actually 'made' English as a lingua-franca. It spread along with the American (((Empire))). You expose a very young child to untranslated english cartoons, that child is more likely to pick up English.

t. Eastern Euro fag.

Before that it was Latin . (they tried to make it Russian when the kikes were doing the (((USSR))) thing, never really picked up.)

Now with the internet and all that, being invented by english-speaking nations, English as a lingua-franca is a self-perpetuating trend.

tldr; you can't 'force' the lingua-franca. You can try, but it ain't easy.

A bunch of red-pilled Esperantists wrote a long positive article about Donald Trump on its wikipedia.

eo.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump

Exactly, English spread because of Zionist influence, instead of American superiority. It didn't spread because New Zealand, Britain, or Nigeria are relevant.

Europeans and Slavs who watch American media are as useless and dumb as most American snowflakes. I wouldn't be proud to admit that zog media brainwashed you.

But what to replace it with? Better if we don't have a "lingua franca" at all, because, as OP well pointed out, it helps spreading globalism. The only international language of coordination should be truth-backed memetics.

I know English because of 90's Cartoon network.
Should I feel shame because I, along with 90% of young internet users, know a language that has exposed me to new, otherwise unavailable information, ideas and people?

Had America stayed out of the war, the lingua franca might have been German.

Nobody's saying it's ideal, or even planned, but it is what it is. There's no point in autistic butt quenching over ideology.

I speak Esperanto and it was actually meant to shield all national identities (but Jewish in particular). The idea being, an international language is a desirable thing if not inevitable, but if it is one of the national languages, that would impose cultural norms of that nation, whereas a neutral language would not.

Jews rejected Zamenhof in favor of Hebrew and Zionism.

Now, the people who speak Esperanto are by and large attracted to the idea of world citizenship, or at the very least some form of egalitarianism.

Ili povas forfikiĝi.

Fuck off globalist kike.

Latinx go home

Americans tend to only speak English and maybe a little bit of Spanish unless they're first or second generations. The third generations tend to never learn the language of ancestors unless they go to to an ethic school or church ie a Romanian school where you speak the target language but speak English outside. There aren't many community classes or clubs outside of that because the county or whoever usually shuts down if the diversity rates are too low.

The problem with Esperanto is not the fact that its founder was a filthy Jew or that it's "too european" as snowflakes like to cry about, but its userbase. They may be avoiding kikeshit like English or Hebrew, but they believe in a global single culture. Very easy for the organized jewry to co-opt it and spread Cultural Marxism.

The United States does not need diversity. Multiple languages means a divided nation that shills for third world marxist interests.

What IF I was a beaner artist who lived off of his art, didn't push the Jewish narrative, and spoke English? What would you all think of me?

I dislike english because it's easy to make every word mean something different.
I for one, support the use of romanized nip or creating a completely memetic pictographic language based around norse runes and symbols like sigilanon did

You're a beaner. your race is everything. Stay the fuck away from white countries.
Better be traditional art but given your taste in images I know better than to think that.

America is really for whites only. You also don't have a STEM job, you're probably a parasite and steal my tax dollars.
Please go back to your ancestral homeland, Pablo.

STEM Is quickly becoming jew'd, lad.
t. used to be a programmer before company CoC's and diversity hires ruined everything.
Shit's fucked, everyone will try and say you're Terry Davis tier nutjob if you're not cool with loud annoying niggers working with you.

Go back to Africa.

English on became like that as a result of oversimplification pushed by Jews, so that much of the English vocabulary is forgotten. This makes it easier for you to be fooled, such as in "legalese."

I am self-learning programming, mostly working with JavaScript although I know some Ruby(just for Rails).
My current focus is on mastering React and getting at the bad end by combining it with Node or Firebase.
Should I continue to learn Full-Stack/Front-End stuff like this? Or what?
t. white nationalist programmer

Everyone should just convert to Judaism and learn Yiddish. How can the Jews Jew us if we're all Jews ?

Checkmate Jews, Holla Forums wins again.

Esperanto was fucking created by kikes to remove our culture. Learn your shit op.

If you want to flood the nation with foreigners, then we have to debate who we consider white, are Argentines white? What about Slavs? Finns? Persians? North Africans? Arabs?

It's better if we follow Trump's course of action, build a wall, and deport non-whites, even if they were born here. Most European countries do not grand someone citizen just because they were born inside their borders. We need to kick out the descendants of anchor babies going back 3 or 4 generations.

That one's easy. Genetic testing to indoeuropean populations preceded by extensive genetic research of indoeuropean populations. Slavs? Indoeuropean descent - white. Germanics and derivatives? Indoeuropean descent - white. Arabs? Semites - fuck off. Iranians used to be white prior to Mongols and Arabs fucking them sideways and basically genociding them into oblivion. I am sure they still have some white enclaves. If their genetic makeup matches some acceptible set limit, then yes but under severe restrictions. Rule of the thumb is, if someone has a white skin and descends from indo-europeans, it's most likely a white with over 90% confidence level. Kikes are exception to this rule due to race mixing.

You should drop it all and learn C, or if you want to do internet shit just get really good at generating HTML templates with PHP, look at site goblin's infinity next source code for decent examples of this.
I am really fucking old and don't know what things like React, Node, and Firebase even are.
I actually feel really bad for kids that are into it now, I did most of my work in the 1990s and things were very different culturally then they are today(meaning niggers were not being pushed as the predominant purveyors of culture for others to immitate) humans are lemmings and it's only getting worse.
My advice is get as close to the metal as you can, I learned a lot of what I know by trying to interpret those old leaflets that came with magazines and had source for Tetris clones and shit like that in BASIC. If you can't code sprite graphics from your IDE/shell you're doing it wrong.
Imo being an autodidact is the only way to go about computers, there's no such thing as original code and it's a lot better to go through the suffering and come to the same conclusions yourself than to be shown those conclusions and having someone say "now go figure it out"

I'm glad you picked up on that, my comment was mostly a jab at legalese. For whatever reason eastern languages(nip and cantonese specifically) are impervious to such subversive tactics and I think we should look to them if we're ever going to try and create or revive a language for pro-white ideology.

over my dead body

Thanks for the advice! I have been told that low-level programming is where a lot money is that and where job security will be found.

Node and Firebase are basically things that allow for the creation of databases and servers.

React is similar to Angular, it's just a JavaScript library to make the front end(what the user/client interacts with look cool/be smooth).
I want to master the technologies I mentioned earlier and then either learn C or Java, since those are different from what I am comfortable with, stuff like JS, Ruby, and Python.

I am sorry, but Slavs and Iranians have been to corrupted by the mongol hordes. It is possible that some Slavs near the border, like Czechs and Slovenes may be salvaged, but most of Russia and Serbia are utter shit. Mongol and Turk blood.

And thank you for the explanations.
The more comfortable you are, the less you're learning. Just remember that as you progress.
They don't call asm brainfuck for yokes, if you're going to be a high-level programmer you are going to have to sacrifice a lot of intellectual comfort and likely some of your sanity.

Esperanto is Jewish

delete thread

kek

Using Esperanto would only serve to improve China's position. They've been pushing it for a reason.

sage

FUCK CHINA, THE YELLOW, SLANT EYED JEW

Let China speak their Hebrew Language, as long as they leave the United States alone.
The main cause for degeneracy is due to our multicultural contacts. This is why the Roman Empire fell, while other purer cultures like Estonians, Lithuanians, and the Icelandic people have been able to maintain their culture and language in such a pristine state.

Confirmed for knowing nothing about Russia or Turkey.