WHITE HOUSE PRESS CONFERENCE

WHITE HOUSE PRESS CONFERENCE

This time, for once, one to look forward to.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9AjjVMAdWm4?t=1h33m22s
archive.is/zP0oN
youtube.com/watch?v=EWlm1sPAXOQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What gives? When's the speaker showing up?

The speaker isn't gonna show up. It's a metaphor for what's gonna happen to the press.

Subscribing to the White House right now

So you're telling me that Trump the James S. Brady Press Briefing Room into a Gas Chamber and got all the major press faggots in there within 48 hours of his inauguration?

mfw Trump does a gassing on livestream

fix this shit

I was thinking a firing squad led by Mattis.

"Guys we're like sixty seconds out." – some lady

its starting

yeah

with sexual assault rifles

IT STARTED

DELIBERATELY FALSE REPORTING

THE PRESIDENTIAL GASSING BEGINS

Oh boy, this is going to be savage.

ALREADY ASSBLASTING THE PRESS

LUGENPRESSE, LUGENPRESSE, LUGENPRESSE

WHAT MLK WASNT REMOVED

Taking a large shit on the press corps.

LUGENPRESSE CONFIRMED

GOD EXISTS AND HE LISTENED

THEY'RE ALREADY GASSING THE JOURNALISTS

Calling out the LUGENPRESSE!

HE'S FUCKING PISSED

THIS IS THE BEST TIMELINE HOLY SHIT

FUCK YEAH

One gassing after another after another after another

PERIOD

PRESS GETTING BTFO HARD STYLE

FINALLY STARTING TO HAPPEN!

FUCKING BOOTY BLASTING

Lügenpresse!
Lügenpresse!
Lügenpresse!

code for ü is alt+0252

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

He's kind of a marblemouth.

I mean, he's lying but still
DOWN WITH THE LUGENPRESSE

Step one is retribution against the hateful press

Holy Shit this is brutal

FUCKING SAVAGE

NO CIA DIRECTOR

I LOVE YOU ANONS
THIS IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING
I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M NOT DREAMING
WE HAVE MEMED WAY TOO HARD

He will take his message directly to the American people

CIA rank and file confirmed for pro-Holla Forums.

Appointed kike and deviant officers are going to the gallows.

Did you guys watch Trump's speech at the CIA today?

He spent half the speech at least shitting down the throats of the media. It was glorious. He also told the CIA niggers that the military voted for him. I thought that was subtle.

lel, Trump probably told Trudeau to quit acting like such a monumental faggot.

He is an alien hybrid!

GREATER ANGLO UNION INCOMING

IT'S HAPPENING

he seemed mad

thats it??

NO QUESTIONS ANSWERED

MY DICK CAN ONLY GET SO HARD

MEDIA ON SUICIDE WATCH

No question answering. Yes!

HE DIDN'T TAKE ANY FUCKING QUESTIONS

MEDIA ETERNALLY BTFO

Loooool 5 minutes of bitching at the press for being faggots, then peace out with no questions taken

Mediakikes BTFO

JUST CONCLUDED

REKT

Mic drop exit. Nice.

cuck

The media is utterly ass ravaged.

beautiful!

WEW LAD

he just threatened the fucking media and said the CIA was rouge

wtf more do you want? ICBMs launched?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT
THIS IS AMAZING

If he can whip that weak faggot into place, I'd be very glad.

Get your salt containers of choice ready, there's going to be an overflow!

You guys, if you listened, you'd have heard him say this wasn't a press conference. The first press conference is on Monday. This was just a commentary on the press coverage.

BLOWING ALL OF THEIR BULLSHIT LIES AND DISTORTIONS OUT OF THE WATER.
THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME.
Can't wait for more of these, this a White House Bantz Secretary.

He needs a better press secretary but holy fuck the media just got assblasted.

HOLY FUCK!

I've never had so much fun watching a press briefing in my life. This was epic. He BTFOed them so badly.

PLEASE TELL ME WE GOT WEBMS OF THAT

He'll get better at delivery, I'm sure. He did a good job of conveying the emotion of utter contempt.

HAHA GET FUCKED NO QUESTIONS TAKEN

I WASN'T READY TO FEEL THIS FEEL!

Sean the Press Rapist Spicer

I thought he was going to physically assault them there for a moment.

I literally can't even. I am literally shaking.

BANTZ SECRETARY

No, this would be more like improved Sino-American relations. There are no anglos left in canada

I missed it all, what happened?

That's how you do a press conference. Just wait for the MSM to go into retard overdrive.

test post >>>/8888888/

THREAD THEME

I'm ready for the 20+ articles they print out, whining about how important the press is. I might get salt poisoning.

wtf

Fuckin' a. We passed through the black hole of dispair to bask in this glorious vindication that we could have never imagined in our wildest dreams…

LUGENPRESSE ABSOLUTELY BTFO

:^)

Summary:

HOW DO I FIND THE GET

Kikes and pedos are going to get fucking rekt.

nigger stop putting it in slashes

mattis would just knife hands them all one by one

WEW LADS

The media got publicly raped and presidentially gassed for lying about the events of the inauguration, reporting fake hate crimes, and lying about the significance of the event. Apparently even more people witnessed it than Obama's inauguration. They were also raped for lying about how large the protests were.

It was glorious.

SAVAGE AS FUCK

It hasn't happened yet obviously
but this one has

Spencer told everyone that they were idiots for parroting the LOW ATTENDANCE meme said Trump had met with Trudeuo and whatever the Mexicanas dudes name was and that he's taking no questions and walked off while a bunch of reporters were screeching about MUH WOMYNS MARCH

I won't tell you you're wrong, but I will beg you to remember the Canadian country-side when the annexation begins. There be white men; please help us.

This longer and less brutal than the press announcement. Mashup webm when?

wow it hasn't happened I'm an idiot

Do any of you fags have a .webm of this conference? I missed it and jewtube is acting up on my side.

Time travel.

This is going to be a really fun 8 years, despite the seriousness of the issues we deal with like white genocide, and the disgusting stories we hear day in, day out.. Its just going to be fun, to watch people like this guy put on rock solid presentations like this and just fucking annihilate the jewish media.

just bumping and finding these gets

oh hey that was me last night! I forgot

1:33:22
youtu.be/9AjjVMAdWm4?t=1h33m22s

We need a webm of this conference ASAP

THE PRESS RAPIST

let's try this one

This was fucking great holy shit.

why is every get for trump?

Kek. that's why.

If dubs then Trump makes a new CIA run by big guys

wait a minute, did google default downvote the white house video? these downvotes happened before the guy even spoke.

Because every post is for Trump.

Don't force dubs, friendo.

I think this one is in order after that total gassing

Lets test this theory.
On monday trump's press conference will be the last one, will stop doing them to circumvent the media.

Sorry, I just see 8888888 coming up and it is makin' me thirsty.

You got dubs anyways. Checked them.

I want to spread this everywhere now that Trump is President. It makes Hitler look good, now that Trump is elected.

RIP

i fucked that up

he made them sit there for an hour and a half

this is glorious.
i still hear the echo's of shills claiming that trump will do a complete 180 while president.
and now look.

please don't wake me up Holla Forums, this is the best dream I've had in years.

Good job user.

God bless you my man.

Thanks user. I wanted a .webm of this based shit but I couldn't get one, even though this is a reply to OP.

Get ready for constant butthurt and fake outrage from the media.
Whoever is directing the media game for Trump (Bannon?) is a tactical genius that knows how to play them like the fucking chumps they are.

checked

This is how they'll BTFO the media again. Media will kvetch 24/7 about this "hitlarian" "press conference" and Sean Spicer will come out and be like "WTF are you talking about we said the first press conference was monday that was just some commentary, I told you that then"

too early

Fuck yeah man. Bretty happy about all this. Trump has started doing executive orders already too.

checking these quads

There is a 6 in there…. impressive get nevertheless.

YOOOO TWO NIGHTS IN A ROW

THIS WAS MY GET LAST NIGHT

The room is half empty. They didn't expect to take any questions anyway.

No, check those digits.

Checked.

Would shut lying mouths/10

checking these dubs.
the 888… get will be great

The reporters were wired with mics just so we could listen to them fucking whine at the end.

10k posts away.. what, a week?

FATALITY

nigger, 10k posts fly by on here pretty fast. it's probably 1-2 days away at most.

Sean "Slicer & Dicer" Spicer

God I'm hard right now. Lügenpresse BTFO.

I'm not good at logistics, just dubs

You mean one where the Press Secretary denies things that we know to be true?

IS THIS MOTHERFUCKER CRYING?

That's fine. The get will come anyway, and it will be great.

a bit late aren't we shlomo?

I thought CtR closed down on the 8th.

try again

Nice ops-typical tricks, mer-Shlomo!

The jews replaced CTR with TRS.

That's the ticket.

Sean "Slice and Dice, then Drop the Mike" Spicer

Sorry to poke a hole in your hugbox, fags

Hmm, good point. Now they're just trying to fake being based.

inb4 over 9000 (1)s calling you antifa

Wew you think this is a hugbox? Your faggot ass makes me laugh.
Go back to tearfully jerking off to an image of Greater Israel you loser.

what are you even talking about

sorry you lost the country

If you don't reply to jewish posts, jews ahve no reason to write them.

muh antifachan

Agreed. Just filter the fag after you insult him.

10/10 trolling

Checking these trips.
Jew press is going to suffer in these 8 years.

Sean "The snake silencer" Spicer

Sean "the Media Splicer" Spicer

Sean "The Kike Roaster" Spicer

Media crackdown soon

Sorry, would you prefer "echochamber"?

Skippitybop dooweebop dweeeee

Based on a technicality, sure. I mean, I agree with Trump when he said, "the electoral college is a disaster for democracy".

Out of all of the infinite possible timelines, we have been given the great privilege of witnessing this one. I hope you faggots realize how special this is.

the fact he made them wait over an hour is the best

Kek the fucking salt. Gonna mock your gay ass one last time.
By the way, we're a republic. Popular vote is just for fucking statistics.

You seem to think there's different levels of losing. There isn't.

aw, someone sure is sad that they lost.

EIGHT
YEARS
OF
PRESIDENT
TRUMP

imagine going to a voting booth, spending anytime at all doing that just to know your votes counted for nothing?

(chKEKed)
Now that was a press briefing!
I absofukinlutely loved the ending.

popular vote was never contested but it should be

Sean "Slice and Dice, then Drop the Mike" Spicer
Sean "The Exporter of Reporters" Spicer
Sean "The Newspaper Scraper" Spicer
Sean "You Told A Lie, Now You Going To Cry" Spicer
Sean "No Time for Crime" Spicer

The Chump Squad didn't look too happy at the end.

Shit, dawg, I'm gonna hit you wit some knowledge, ya feel me? Until he won (këk) your God Emperor believed that the electoral college was a disaster for democracy – this is one issue that we should all be able to unite on.

1 person = 1 voice = 1 vote = the sum of the population who votes ÷ the candidates = the winner

This too. In reality, there were around 3-4mil illegal votes for hillary, and another 2-3mil hill votes from dead fuckers.

Barron, is that you?

Sean "Media Massacre" Spicer

sounds like you're preaching for a direct democracy train wreck. I'd be careful with that around here.

Like another user said earlier, we are still a republic.

Knowledge?
You call that knowledge? Top kek nigger you have the intelligence of that 10 yr old who burnt shit last night over Trump.
Trump only said that because it IS a disaster for democracy. But we aren't a democracy, we are a republic.

;^)

Dubs confirm?

Not exactly that subtle haha

Nope.
1 person 1 vote = California and New York decide our election outcome forever.
We have a representative republic so all the states have a fair say, not just the population dense ones (which tend to be packed with illegals that shouldn't be fucking voting).
Gonna lay some knowledge on you, we've used the electoral college since the constitution, it's always been the game.
Every loser that wins the popular vote does this song and dance.
Stay mad.

He's gonna need a lot more than dubs to confirm. Either a pic or >>8888888

That's why I question. Dubs are truth, but that kind of truth is a major truth that needs more meme magic to satisfy.

tippitytop kek

The whole point of a republic is to get rid of democracy.

You are a faggot.
So? A win is a win. Just because he didn't agree with the system in the past doesn't mean he won't use it to his advantage.

If Jill Goldstein had done the recount in California, it woulda gone red and Trump would have had a mandate. I guarantee it.

No doubt. If you shoahed all dead person and illegal votes, NV, CO, CA, VA, NH? All red.

Sean "Spread Lies with your Ink? Get My Boot Up Your Stink" Spicer

and also WA. It was actually red at first.

No nigger, the popular vote doesn't mean jackshit. Winning the electoral vote isn't a technicality, it's literally the only way to win unless there's a tie or something. Get this through your thick fucking liberal skull.

Pretty fucking telling the obvious bias in agenda with that recount, to test all the states that Trump won instead of checking any of the Hillary states.

Dubs confirm. Steinberg just wanted more shekels for her ugly jew ass.

Yeah, it's great to have a president who isn't a complete piece of shit for once. A first for my lifetime.

This is a first for a lot of people user. Even oldfags, since Reagan was shit after the assassination (like every other neocohen).

Yeah, that should change; especially when you consider that it's barely a republic, but rather a Plutocracy.

Yes, user… very good. You're a special boy.

Name them and compare them. I'll wait.

Is that "the whole point"? K

He won. I'm not even attempting to deny it.

You're literally wrong

Jesus Christ, you fags are tarded

Some random assblasted faggots on twitter.

archive.is/zP0oN

Nice plebbit spacing faggot. How's /r/EnoughTrumpSpam?

You are the retard trying to claim we should "all" agree on popular vote shit. It's a system that does not work for a Republic.

I'd be down for proportional electoral college votes, but never popular vote. Stuffing California with illegals should never provide victory.

Are you fucking retarded?

I agree with you that California had at least a million illegal votes, and likely more. But the Californian voting system is set up such that you *cannot prove* that any given vote was given by any given person. It is designed to be idiot proof so that illegals can register and vote and not have it come back to them.

Nothing after the fact could fix the vote in California. We need federally mandated voter ID laws to counter that cancer. And maybe that will happen.

I agree with Pamela, actually - for the wrong reasons.

Literally never posted on Reddit

Yes, that's why we need to have a direct democracy.

Not comparing shit, eat a dick you're wrong.
John Quincy Adams
Samuel Tilden
Grover Cleveland
Al Gore which people still bitch about to this day.
Sending people on google scavenger hunts isn't gonna to save you, bucko.

No, not in the least. If that's true, then the state's even worse than I had thought, that's all. I'm not from either of the cancer coasts, forgive me for not being familiar with how terrible they are that intimately.

Literally never posted on reddit?
fucking TOP KEK my lad. You stink of reddit.

I think he was ready to, he was definitely in fight mode.

What a strange reaction. It's like reacting to a rabbit defending itself from a cat and saying "gee what a retarded rabbit, trying to defend itself".

Look, it's an angry journalist.

Either you didn't read my post properly or you are a giant cock sucking faggot. The United States is a Republic. Letting popular vote decide just means California decides all elections forever. It would be like if there was a President of the EU and it used popular vote, Germany would always decide. That's a horrible fucking shitty system.

You are unemployed now Hillary shill, you can stop trying.

Dubs of truth.
Unemployed CtR leddit faggot shill is angery at us.

The

people

do

not

pick

the

president,

the

electoral

college

does.

The

popular

vote

means

nothing.

Read

a

fucking

book.

You need to lay off the drugs there. A crackhead's vote would be worth just as much as a nuclear scientist's.

Oh yeah. It's fucking bad. Most people don't even realize how bad it is over there.

nugget of info for ya, he criticized it until he started his tour, then realized/learned along the way why its important, and it also why he went all over the maps in his rallies, because he now knew the importance of each state vs the new-york/california popular vote decide rest of country.

It's the standard narrative shitlibs pull out when they're called on their atrocious behavior. Oh come on, don't be such a crybaby. We're only trying to wreck Western civilization.

The electoral college isn't some obscure technicality, it's most of how the electoral works.
I completely understand disliking it, but it's the pure fault of the Clinton Campaign for campaigning for personal votes rather than electoral votes.
The Trump Campaign rallied hard in small states like Wyoming and West Virginia instead of California, New York or any big population liberal state because – by Trump's own admission – he didn't care about the popular vote and knew there was no way he'd break 50% in any of those states.

This is very simple, the Trump Campaign focused on the electoral collage over the popular vote, they had a significantly better strategy than the Clinton Campaign which is why they won.

nah im joking
I did help with the election though

Whoa, compelling!! Këk

Holla Forums 4 life, mang. This board is pretty dumb, tho'

That's one perspective, and if that's the case, so be it. Like I said before, just accept the wisdom of your God Emperor when he said, "the electoral college is a disaster for democracy".

Awww, such a good widdle bootlicker.

He changed his position because he's a narcissistic brat who WON.

I literally didn't read

just do it, user.

Good one user. I was just memin'

Wew, you love 8ch and hate Holla Forums? The fuck do you love here then? /fur/ and /pone/?

also the founding fathers actually created the college with exactly that reasoning in mind, to prevent densely populated area to dictate the rest of the country.

Ok, now I feel like an asshole. I read your post and I agree with you.

STOP ARGUING WITH THE TROLL YOU FUCKTARDS
IS THIS YOUR FIRST DAY ON THE INTERNET?

tl;dr

The salt is funny. We're just passing time here, the conference is over.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

ITS HIM

are you telling me you never change your position on ANYTHING? even when faced with new information or insights?
you are one special kind of retard then

This is going to be a happy 8 years.

Nigger I don't agree with everything Trump has ever said. I think Electoral College could be improved but not removed. Popular vote is a shit system that would hurt a lot of states.

You really have to go back.

He knows his time is up.

God DAMN he sounds mad. I feel like he's personally offended by the lying media.

I can only hope Trump systematically dismantles the lying institutions.

Did you anons also realize that we're barely 24hrs into Trump's presidency and we're already getting gifts like this? And we have another eight years to look forward to? I'm going to die of smugness.

There are hundreds upon hundreds of these b8 images and I love every single one.

(checked)
They're going to have to take a trip through the delousing chamber on their way in.

This is just the beginning.

chkm8, atheists

No, I just like the non-special-interest atmosphere of Holla Forums; however, the mods are absolutely out of control atm.

And as much as I may disagree with people here, I like the anons here better than most other places.

Of course I do. I'm not sure which point your responding to

You definitely might be right

Now you just have changed your attitude entirely, from butthurt fag to ambivalent neutral.
Filtered, you aren't funny anymore. Go yiff with your fag friends on leddit.

So in 24 hours as president, according to the "objective press", Trump has done:

Oh gee, he's such a child :^^^^^^^^^^)

It's a small club

All of the self-righteous grandstanding explained away by them being greedy money-grubbing kikes that cannot ever be wrong because it would ruin them.

I can't stop laughing, i litterally can't, it's too spicy, it's too good.

HIS NAME IS SO FUCKING GENERIC I CAN'T EVEN LOOK HIM UP

even his twitter bio has fucking nothing

it's like he's some shitlib ghost

Are we sure that's him? The nose looks different; mainly the upturned angle in the front-photo vs that flat angle in the profile shot.

Ha! Good catch. So assmad he immediately hops on twitter to vent his river of salt.

Spicer ignored that fucker so hard he got wiped off from existence.

why the fuck did trump's ppl even let this guy in?

he was at the press conference, you see anyone else there that looks like him?

also make a sock account and just fucking ask him

Already taken care of, gents.

Nice opinions there friendo :^)

not very nice fam :(

Well if madonna wants to allahu snackbar then she can go to the middle east.

Thanks user.

I'm not entirely sure if he was there. He could have simply been watching it the same way we were. Or did he have another tweet saying 'I'm here and will report on the press conference'?

Just want to make sure we don't misalign the crosshair here.

nigga his avi is an official presspass

Madona is part of a fucking cult that wants to destroy the world. See lurianic Kabbalah.

also I'm sure we can FOIA this shit, press meet-ups must be public somehow

Roughly 2 hour stream for only 4-5 minutes of a speech.

GG

All the media can do is bitch and whine. Its so good.

You didnt miss much. It was a bunch of angry autism about attendance numbers from the fake news and then he did a mic drop at the end.

Already seen it, was bretty dank. Checking your dubs.

god damn so many people

checked
hello beno

SPICY

You're a fucking faggot if you believe anything the lying kike media says about anything at this point. Filtered.

gassed/10

Shoah'd.

Trump did a statement at the CIA, too. He also talks about the media at 55 minutes. Won't embed in case someone makes a thread about it.
youtube.com/watch?v=EWlm1sPAXOQ

I just wanna say I love this timeline and I'm glad things turned out this way.

Do. Do we still have hope that Hillary's case will be reopened and end in conviction? Obama didn't manage to pardon her before leaving; she's still wide open and it sounds like her mishandling hasn't been let go.

Nah.

I assume he won't tell anybody when he hires the special prosecutor. Don't want her fleeing the country and all that.

It could happen, but I wouldn't expect to hear anything about that for a few months. Trump will probably let things settle down first before he makes any moves.

Anyone who runs is a corrupt politician. Anybody who stands still is a well disciplined corrupt politician!

So, to recap:

Well.

lel, zerohedge seems slightly unnerved by that press conference.

All valid points. Oh god this is hilarious, I can't stop keking, I can't wait.

Consider your dubs checked.

But then why would the media run several pieces on them…hmmm…

idk lol Trump's dick must be small :^)

Every media source is running the same story about how bizarre it is that Trump thinks the media was running stories about crowd sizes and how he probably has a small dick and is just like kim jong un

I'm surprised zerohedge is acting concerned about this, since ZH was one of the outlets targeted by the left as "fake news", so they've typically been gloating about Trump smacking down the media.

Goddamnit.

From wanting to blow Shillary into the White House to want to blow it up in less than three months.

Try his birth name, Chaim Shillowitz.

Let 'em in, set 'em up, zimzam 'em down when they chimp on you.

Secret Service needs live practice anyway, keep their skills sharp.

"Mr. President-elect, that's not appropriate"
Lol Lügenpresse faggots, he is president now
"Dahnald, plz stop"
"Plz"

Voters don't have to be your audience. Voters are over.

Oh shit disregard that I suck cocks and was watching the "conference" from the 11th

Didn't the lugenpresse try the "laughing away your problems" tactic around 80ish years ago? I wonder how that turned out for them…

Oh, right.

Jesus fucking christ GG was right about when the redpill dawned on me. Kikes have nothing new for their playbook and they willingly pass it around as the "refer to this incase of x" answer to shit. But it's the same thing all around for their subjects. lugenpresse, game journalists, liberal golems, all of it. (a shame that GG is pretty dead now, but it still did some damage and helped me to where I am now), Little did the kikes know that dealing with their empty husks of liberal SJW and shit only worked to hone my skills in picking up behavioral patterns and identifying jew trickery.

life comes at you fast

I laughed irl

ZH is the enemy of the people. Fuck ZH.

I've never seen more people calling out the Jew in my entire life. It's staggering how quickly the knowledge of their tricks spread after 9/11 and Obama.

They seemed to have pretty decent coverage during the election, but I don't really know their background. They seem to default to being libertarians though, which isn't good.

It's good to read them. But they are the enemy.

MP4 no bully pls

Your assimilated twin was the weak one.

We do accept it, he wasn't wrong. The Electoral College is a disaster for democracy, which is a good thing since dmeocracy sucks and we are a republic. Sad!

I can't believe I lived to experience this. Praise Kek, I love you all. Waifus soon too friends.

Those digits.

*bullies and then headpats*

ANIME GONNA BE REAL REAL SOON

OH GREAT KEK FOR JUSTICE

Mfw when I witness the first salvo of the rapening

Make my waifu real Trump!

(checked)

yea, imagine that… :'^)

YOU QUESTION THE WORDS OF MIGHTY KEK!!!

But you can still see the white covering even from the memorial.

oh, what happened too all that tolerance ya'll keep blabbing about? :'^)

MUHMUH ANTIFA!!!!

HAVING A KIKE WIFE PART OF THE MOVEMENT IS NOT A BAD THING YOU PURITY SPIRALLING GNATNEEZES

Fucking (((TRS))) cucks are beyond retarded

FUGGGG

SAVAGE

Dubs has spoken

It's so basic that it's probably a kike switch

God damn I hope not, I've got a lot riding on her being locked up by Feb 20th.

user you fucked up. Even if she does get charged she won't see the inside of a jail cell until convicted.

kek

Being charged is good enough, and I havent got any bux on it, just a "called it" sorta thing