UW Milo Event Chinaman shoots Antifa

vid.me/V3JL

you can see the guy charge yellow cap chinaman at :19, hear gunshot at :12 when he appears to be at his right.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/milo/2017/01/21/suspect-shooting-outside-milo-event-claims-self-defence-released-without-charges/
archive.is/uicNS
twitter.com/realJamesAllsup/status/822859891576598528
twitter.com/beacocke/status/822688663003795461
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5p8u8n/out_here_at_uw_to_see_milo/dcpdbxg/
youcaring.com/joshdukes-741490
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice find OP. Best footage i've seen all day, pity based chinaman didn't get a killstreak.

Antifa pig surprised that a man defended himself. This is what they have to look forward to in Open Carry Trump America.

Is it Happening?

Chinese are even knocking off roof Koreans.

Night falls, anti-white thugs.

Check'd and Heil'd

Kek wills it, we must all learn to /k/ for the night is coming.

Look at those faces, look at the sheer fucking TERROR.
This is the face we will force them to keep on for the rest of their lives

Daily reminder to apply for your CCW permit as soon as your geography/budget permits

Thank you, based fish head eater.

Anti-Christian!

can you copypasta how2ffmpeg?

I'll save it

Source on chink being an anti-left? I haven't found any articles that say exactly who was on what side, some seems just as sure that it was an antifa shooting a Trump supporter.

I'll spoonfeed

Thanks. I just watched a jewtube vid. I made the webm but the site is being retarded and not letting me post. It's super simple. I just saw how shitty the quality of that webm is because I'm an idiot. New one inc. Always watch them before posting. I'll keep trying to post the tutorial and the new shooting webm.
pls no bully

Roof Korean, Street Chinese.
You watch the skies, I'll watch the streets.

I rewatached it twice, I have no idea what's happening.

Brenden is bleeding.

New, non-retarded webm

我愛中国

soros never prepared me for this

Breitbart now reporting suspect turned himself in, and the attack was only near-fatal. Victim a 32 yearold male.

Asians have yellow cracker privilege user, they can't be minorities.

Good shit, I hope to see more of this.

Update your shit.

So, this guy attacked the dude in the yellow hat, then a bunch of people jumped on the dude in the yellow hat, and then the dude in the yellow hat shot this guy and ran?

Asian self-defense is the last stand of implicit white identity… or something.

Is the antifa dead? Was it made good?

low energy d&c

Forgot my tfw pic

Never run away until the antifa is dead. Don't stop shooting either when they run, shoot them in the back instead.

Notice how all the cockroaches scattered once a single shot ran out.

Because leftists are pussies. They attack in innocent people in groups but bitch out when someone decides to clean the gene pool. They should be ambushed and eliminated whenever possible.

spencer got blindsided with a big ass wrench to the side of his face. he did the smart thing by getting the fuck away so he could see what was going on and gauge the threat/s around him. smart move imo, especially considering all of the death threats he has likely recieved.

if you see the pic they have of the assailant, you can clearly see the head of a large wrench sticking out of his sleeve. when you watch the sucker punch video, you can see the guy hits him with his forearm instead of an actual punch. lil dicky got cococked with a big ass wrench. he is lucky it was a weak leftist bitch else his skull would likely be cracked.

tfw, just for a second, you thought it was DotR

Funny how that applies to both lefties and niggers.

He was a dumbass for not having a couple of guys watching his back in the first place though.

stop it.

Heres you wrench you misinformed faggot.

RamzSaul is a cuckservative in denial.

He needs an excuse for why effeminate faggot spencer when down like a bitch.

Because they both rely on the same means of defense. The only reason why these people aren't being attacked en masse yet is because of their lawyers and the feds/cops keeping them safe. But they know their lawyers can't bring them back to life once they die, and believe me, there is nothing a self-absorbed leftists fears more than dying.

I hear the pop but don't see the gun. In fact, people just in frontof the camera all turn behind the camera, as if the sound came from that way.

He made Trump supporters militant and convinced Clinton supporters to stay home with that belief

fuck you too.

I like spencer.

If the cunt dies the Chinaman can have an Iron Cross second class, before we deport him.

go watch the video again first thing he does is check his fashy hairdo

Looks like an antifa got hit. Lets hope that he dies slowly.

Hell is forever!

now saying he was released with out charges. good stuff.

breitbart.com/milo/2017/01/21/suspect-shooting-outside-milo-event-claims-self-defence-released-without-charges/

ah nice. Link for folks and you. Dunno how to archive.

excellent. I expect some quality salt from this

So an antifa shot a white supremacist in self defense and got released without charges?

no. Afaik reverse of that.

No. See . Antifa are known to wear all black, and the suspect was a 50 year old asian dude with a yellow hat. Antifa got shot and is in critical condition.

We must meme his death!

From the Brietbart article:

Or is the Seattle Times full of shit?

dunno? that's what the article seems to say, but people in this thread were saying the opposite

yeah, who knows
maybe he just said that to confuse the seattle times

dunno.

From the vid it looked like the antifa were on the left (of the video), and the shooter was on the right.

Also age speaks to antifa being younger.

Seattle Times isn't even the main paper of the city, that's the Post-Intelligencer. Probably full of shit. Seattle competes with San Francisco and Portland for Most Communist these days.

webm related

archive.is/uicNS

antifa was shot. chinaman's affiliation unknown. it looks like he came to the defence of some guy wearing a trump hat.

the white supremacist claim is a good defence regardless.

What do you think? Also the suspect turned himself in. Doesn't sound like something antifa would do.

no doubt

wrong pic you misinformed faggot….

If I was a Chinese and saw a white guy attacking someone randomly, I'd claim the white guy (even if he was a commie jew) was a white supremacist… So, there's that.

Apparently Chinaman said he thought the man he shot was "some type of white supremacist".

ya. lil dicky is a bit to implicit to be out scrapping with leftoids.

That is what I understood from watching the video. Yellow cap charged by all black. Sure as hell wasn't a Trump protestor dressed in all black (antifa) dress code and charging a bright yellow cap.

Might of been MAGA cap? I am sure the details will continue to leak, this video was leaked to the guy who got hit in the head with a flag at the deploraball. I forget his name, Youtube journalist fellow.

Does the fag in and look like a white supremacist to you? The white supremacist claim is also a good cover as well. Might tell some of my asian guys about that the next time we go to a protest.

Found him, twitter.com/realJamesAllsup/status/822859891576598528

i snapped it myself from the chase video, bitch

the wrench is in the wrong sleeve in this pic but it is likely he had them in both sleeves. explains why he went with a forearm instead of a punch. if he wasnt such a faggot he couldve very easily concussed / killed lil dicky.

Only thing that has me confused, is that this seems to come from reddit vidme is used by Redditors, and I don't see the editing mentioned and it being posted on James Allsup twitter, so I am not sure if that is the video he was referring to.

Based Chinese.

That fucking faggot suckerpunched him with a fucking loaded glove?

These fucking faggots have no balls. It's time to start fighting back. I'm not even down with Spencer. I'm more down with the right of all American citizens to free speech and to move about in society unmolested. These faggots clearly don't support that right.

It's time for the day of the rope.

why are you such an insecure faggot? maybe you need to go sit at the little boys table, only a child acts so hostile to someone that has done nothing to provoke them.

There was pics of his dick of that compilation guy literally has a micropenis, no wonder he is a leftist, all that rage for the world.

i feel bad for him, 1-2 inch dick what chance did he ever have at a decent life

Note: that's the guy behind a few funny election videos such as the one embedded. But I think this guy was just assaulted, not the guy who was shot.. from my understanding.

www dot krem.com/news/politics/wsu-college-republican-president-assaulted-outside-dc-inaugural-event/389404359

twitter.com/beacocke/status/822688663003795461

witness calling the shooter a nazi lmao.

Looks like he would have to make use of his hands and tongue then.

Dude, it only applies if you conceal your weapons. Having an overcoat made of guns defeats the purpose.

Lol this fag. Imaginary is right.

he didnt have a fucking wrench up his sleeves you fucking autistic twit. Watch the video. Listen to spencer. He got punched. Thats it.

Yeah, but look at firs tweet, he is saying someone sent him exclusive footage from the milo event and then this comes out.

Yeah, that is what they believe. The testimony, confirms what the video is saying. Breitbart, fucked up.

someone at the scene had snapped this pic right before it went down iirc. spence shows the pic in his video response and says that the same guy had taken a swing at him like twenty minutes before but had not made decent contact. or something along those lines. the video is up on YouTube if anyone is interested enough to search it.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5p8u8n/out_here_at_uw_to_see_milo/dcpdbxg/

consistent with the alert published:
UW Alert Seattle Possible shooting suspect description: Asian male, 50 year old, 5'7" 190lbs glasses no facial hair yellow cap black jacket. Alert.uw.edu

What a convoluted mess.

So at a protest over some jewish faggot speaker, a chink (allegedly a nazi) shot at someone he thought was a nazi and ended up hitting antifa.

No this pic, is from a video, of a guy chasing the guy down shouting show me your face criminal show me your face

while we're all sitting comfy

Chink shot someone who charged at him. Simple as that. If he wanted to pick off, nazis or whatever, he would of done it a different way, this was a reaction. Even the police released him because it was self-defense.

fucking leftist are cowards. absolutely no honor either. I'd be way to fuckin ashamed to hit a man with a literal steel bar while he is unaware of a threat and with his back turned to me. absolutely shameful. and you know this faggot and his faggot friends are celebrating this shit. fucking coward immediately takes of running, and the best part is he didnt even get a knockout! what a weak and ineffective excuse for a man. even for a leftist that is a new pinnacle for pitifulness.

It was hilarious that they all immediately scattered the second a gun went off. For all this talk of war antifa spews, they sure aren't ready for one.

i just linked you the pic that clearly shows a wrench hanging from his sleeve. the same pic that dicky shows in his response video and claims is a pic of his attacker. he most definitely had a wrench in his sleeve.

I would justify it by saying I was keeping an animal under control. It helps to think of leftists as rodents that need to be exterminated rather than "people".

the pic with wrenchbro is the pic that spencer shows and says is of his attacker. if you look at the guy in the video and the wrench guy theyre clearly the same dude with the same clothes, glasses, and ski mask.

This. Honor is reserved for the honorable.

ya. the pic could very likely be from a video instead of an actual camera pic. would be better if anyone interested just watch dickies video as i likely have a few of the minor details wrong. still def the same guy that attacked spencer. pretty fuckin cowardly to use a wrench like that. day of the rope cannot come soon enough.

I can see how it may look like a wrench. It isnt.

Its his scarf/balaclava/bandana.

heres another angle.

(or look at the other pics around the threads about this now lots of angles).

We done here now?

likely because the leftist were acting in a way that the media has brainwashed normies to think is typical white supremacist behavior, ignorant and aggressive, hostile and violent, etc etc.
suprise suprise, thats just classic leftist projection. many normies are starting to learn the truth though, thank god for the internets.

yeah, your probably right. still no need to be such an asshole to someone that wasnt being shitty with you, but yes, you are likely correct.

Sorry, was mid workout and the d/c has gotten to me today.

(checked)
guess i need to update these for best state

This is the shot loser, he is antifa.

JOSH DUKES

youcaring.com/joshdukes-741490

So what the fuck happened? Was Antifa getting shot or doing the shooting? Calling everyone under the sun a supremacist is Antifa's thing.

checked

I like concealed, though; keeps them guessing

fighting fair and trying to have honor is why we will lose

Looks like the guy who got shot was white and had a shaved head, so maybe the asian guy was antifa, thought he was a skinhead, and shot him.

looks semitic to me. probably shocked that he was the one who caught a bullet and not his nigger pets.

Please let him die painfully

hey there border brother.. kansas fag here. i enjoy the permitless conceal carry every damn day.

This user is correct.

Look at this picture. Think of the honorable, noble German soldiers who made this memorial for their enemy. The ones who dedicated time and resources in the middle of a war to give one of their enemy's fallen a decent burial.

Think of all they got back for it from the British.

Commendable, honorable - a waste of time and resources. I'm not blaming those German soldiers, they couldn't have known, but we're in a position to learn from this. It matters not how final victory is achieved, only that it is. I don't want to hear any talk about 'fighting honorably' when our goals are the complete genocides of massive populations. We get it done with quick and move the fuck on. Do you want to live in a future where we've lost our chance to liberate ourselves because we chose to do the 'honorable' thing for an enemy that wants nothing more than to kill us and rape our women?

This, might is right.

reminder that this will start happening more frequently as these degenerates rampage in the streets while the cops do nothing. people on the right, or just people in general, will begin protecting themselves if the authorities wont.

Do these people have no sense of self-preservation?

Communism is inherently the opposite of all things natural, including instinct, and evolution.

I'm glad I didn't get my permit back when it was required, a carefree life of printing awaits us

I thought reddit was cucking out again but apparently they aren't using skinhead in a street nazi sense, they know it was an antifa. Maybe they aren't so hopeless.