The animators chose to draw her with a convex chest, rather than a flat one

This really bothers me

Would you rather it be concave instead faggot?

I'd prefer it be flat, which is what a child looks like

pedos need to be exterminated

There are lots of 12 year old girls with boobs now user.

2d isn't real, creep

Are you fucking stupid? Girls enter puberty between 8 and 14 years old. And the first sign a girl has entered puberty is breast growth, followed by pubes, and then her period. So not only is it normal for a 12 year old girl to have breasts, it's expected, and even very possible she's gone through all stages of puberty.

Girls are starting to get puberty younger and younger, so soon big tittied little girls will be real.

ok

Girls as young as 10 can hit puberty and grow tits.
Stop being a dumb faggot, and stop making shit threads.

I'm fairly certain that slight outward angle on the shirt is because the shirt is large and draping, not because Toph has huge, fat tits.

My fucking sides.

Even the 2d ones have tits sometimes at least in anime

a slight oversight by the korean company that drew LoA is enough for you to make a tread about it?

That`s debatable at least and untrue at most.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/oven/

Back to cuckchan with you, moralfag.

Forgot pic related.

No one was saying that it's hot IRL, just that it happens sometimes. And I'm pretty sure actual pedos prefer flat chests.

Fuck off moralfag

Nigger, I don't know if you were just a late bloomer, but I and most everyone I knew at the time hit puberty around 10-12.

I gave you the fucking medical definition of puberty, used to diagnose and threat kids with precocious or delayed puberty. They're not random numbers, they're the numbers that encompass most of the healthy children in the world, and if not treated when out of this age range they might develop long term problems. Where the fuck did you even get the idea that puberty starts at 16? Have you ever had contact with human beings in your life? I'd tell you to go outside and look at what 10 year old girls look like but you're so retarded you'd probably get arrested doing it, so instead read some fucking books before spewing retardation online.

Burgers think 16 and 17 are pedo.

Fuck off pedo

You first.

Wow, epic comeback, pedobro.

Thanks, moralfriend.

Reminder that Toph is officially a deadbeat mom and harlot.

Please kiss already.

LoK isn't canon.