Billy Corgan Defends Donald Trump, Blasts Moscow Hotel Report as “Fake News”

metalsucks.net/2017/01/17/billy-corgan-defends-donald-trump-blasts-moscow-hotel-report-as-fake-news/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gUKV_ljG5rk
archive.fo/v9hcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vujMy_r5NsY
youtube.com/watch?v=LuYNidNgQic
youtube.com/watch?v=eeUEtDBHwtM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buzz_Osborne#Political_and_social_views
timesofisrael.com/adl-sadly-concludes-that-roger-waters-is-an-anti-semite/
rollingstone.com/music/news/howard-stern-on-roger-waters-he-comes-off-like-an-anti-semite-20151105
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Doesn't matter. If Cr1tikal believes that Trump pisses in his own bed, then its true.

Now that the traitors from within have been dealt with it's time to start going after leftie scum and shutting down their websites.

\m/

(.)(.)

This. It still amazes me how Trump's campaign by merely existing got all the cucks to expose themselves.

Why couldn't they keep him in charge of TNA?

Wow I thought Billy Corgan was more of a nu-male type.

For his rat's ass whiny voice and all, and I mean, watch the video to Today,
he has had a career of not giving a fuck after a while. He has always been pretty right-leaning when it came down to him, which definitely set him aside from the rest of the whiny-fuck rock of the 90's.

Whether or not the Pumpkins are -that- good for him in part they're one of my favorite artists. Still think he's got a yellow passion though.

( . Y . )

He's been going on Jonestein's show for several years. He's probably semi-redpilled from dealing with industry jews all those years.

he blasted trannies before

proof

Who?

Who?

Am I dreaming?

Weird

youtube.com/watch?v=gUKV_ljG5rk

Siamese Dream and Mellon Collie and the infinite Sadness were pretty sweet albums.
t. old man

I have no idea what any of that means. These people are musicians then or something?

4 seconds on google dot com
archive.fo/v9hcQ

you seem lost, try our new website 4chan.org

Sorry I don't know your favorite "celebrities".

Oh, god. It was Devi Ever. LOL. Of course it was Devi Ever.

Wew, brother

Based Billy at it again. He's been a regular guest on infowars for years; I listened to TSP throughout all of high school and his appearances were what lead me to infowars in the first place.

Get a load of this whipper snapper.

Billy Corgan was the lead singer in a band called the "Smashing Pumpkins" that was pretty big in the 90s. The band sort of imploded when all the other members got involved with drugs.

t. Another old man.

Don't worry about it, go back to listening to Skrillex or something

sorry you didn't know you were a faggot

Nobody in here remembers Smashing Pumpkins, damn we're surely getting old.
Not wanting to be CIA, but I wonder what are the demographics here, post 90 kids maybe ?

32 lol
On jewtube being nostalgic atm

Yeah, I never would have guessed. Like, ever.

That seems more like something Mustaine would do

Actually looking at him, he did have a high T face before he got fat.

Square jaw and high face width to height ratio.

you're cancer

28 here, old enough to hear Smashing Pumpkins on the radio.

Prior to the last couple years i always figured him to be a leftist.

but..

fuck i liked soundgarden

I'm mid 30s so I grew up covering his songs in my HS band…….always loved his wall of (fuzz) sound. That was the last era of musicians who actually played and sang the music on their albums without autotune and protools to fix all the imperfections.

You're not an old man if you know who the smashing pumpkins are, they were one of the most successful bands of the 90s, I hear their song 1979 on the radio every other goddamn day at work. If you're not aware of who they are you're either not american and/or completely out of touch with music, specifically rock.

crazy kids

t. old man

Yep, the 90's were the last bastion of great music.
Bands like Live, Smashing Pumpkins and even the edgy grunge bands were great to listen to back in the day.

Brother Billy, I knew you'd come

Fuck off, they were bandwagon hopping pseudo-grunge faggots cashing in on the trend, not to mention their lead singer is an overt King Nigger supporter.

All the good 90s music was front loaded in the early half of the decade. By 1997 or so the music industry went straight to shit.

Posting good 90s music.

Really wish he took over TNA.

that's more like it

The 90's were both the pinnacle and twilight of honest music. America does not make people capable of such art anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=vujMy_r5NsY

youtube.com/watch?v=LuYNidNgQic

This is now a good 90's music thread

Can we start with academia? The reason cultural marxism has been such a plague is the amount of indoctrination and brainwashing children and young people receive in schools.

youtube.com/watch?v=eeUEtDBHwtM

Another poser grunge band. Trash

holy shit.. last person I'd expect to be red pilled.

Good for you.. even though your music is shite.

Get ready for all your fans and friends to hate you haha

Grab em by the pussy

We can start anywhere fam, preferably with the Judeo Churches that are actively bringing in rapefugees into western nations. Getting Judeo churches's 501-c3 revoked would be a good start in the right direction.

More good 90s music.

Also reminder about Melvins front man Buzz Osbourne:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buzz_Osborne#Political_and_social_views

\  ,-‐_二=i__   __    |:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:, -‐ ´             ` ー-、:.:.:  \{ /   ,.-‐,,´-‐ ''´ ̄`‐'‐-- ,/                   ` ヽ< '' ´    \_ / ., '´    ,,=-'   /                          \      `ー'、   /./    , '                           ヽ         `ヽ,{_{    /                l             ',                `ヽ、 /          l           },               ,                  ソ           ,!        |.i              V               i            ,.|        i |  __,,,__             i                i      !    !.|      , -i''.!´    l  |  .,ィ    !               !  i    !-─‐‐.i-ト 、    ´  i !     !  !  , |   ,'               ! , .|     !     |. ', !     ,  ; .|    ハ  }! . / .! , , .,               ! i! !   .|     | , .ハ   /!_./ _,t≠==;;,.L,_」 ./ .レレイ/               ',.iレ| .,   i  ._,,i__,レ' Vvヘ' ,ィ辷夭i};ヽ ヽ| レ'    .! ',               i .レ.}wv".W !,r≠テ;弐.!   ´!.iz;jfニi0;!} /.!      | ,                  !i    i.i! {/三i0j|    ゙.!三二ニ'"-' ,'      i  ,                   !|    .!ヽ_ゞ-‐'" ,   :;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;: .i    .,'  .!i  ,                      j.i    !i :;:;:;:;:;:;:;     ,.、     .,'   /  i ;   ,                  j.i    !゙'、     ,-‐'' ´゙' .}     .ノ   j   i !  ,                    / !    .,' .`ー ,_   ヽ,___ノ  ,,-.'/   ./i   i  ',  ,                /./    ,     `ゝ,‐,- __, -,,ニ/`´/   / .;   !   ,                /./    /  ,__!ー,{:`:.:.ヽ,ヘ_/_;..-‐':´/   / i   ,'  .               / /    ,イ ,-=!  .〉:.:‐:.-./:.!_:.-‐:.:./     /  .!              , './     / '.´, > ./:.:.:.:.:´:.,i_.|`ヽ:.:.:./       !  , \               / /    __/´,__ >  レ,::-‐:´//!ヾ,:.:.:.{      /  .j   \       __,_       ', レ‐ '' ´     `Y三ニ;ヾ''´./ 'ー-`´i      ,'  ./    \      ,-{(ニゝ} ̄ヽ/         /´匕__,, -‐ ''  ⌒  ヽ、.',   ! /  /      '.,   ,ヘ:::::`:::::´::::/            //             i  .!  .,ヘ         ヽ   .{ ゞ::::::::[~/           ., '´               r‐⌒ー/./'\       ヽ-,.,___ゞ':::::::::::::,'          /, -_=-‐               ! _  |;/   \.__`-ゝ二ヽ:::::{         ヾ/,.´‐'"                 ノ!'´.ヽv-、 __,,. ,ゝ- - 、_'ヽニ_`,{ .ヽ'ー;ヘ            /´                /-,, ./   〉´   `ヾ, .',-,} ',        ,'              _, -'´ `.Yi !.-‐' .!     .>v'{ ./‐ヽ      !              イ,'´     .},! |    `l     `ー_,}.{`ー-!      .,'               /´  _,    /,ィ.ノ   ,-"─  --   ‐‐´       ゞt‐--}     i          /_, ‐'´ ._    /.}.{´ ,   !'、        ,゙ーt-!     ',         イ´__,, .-‐'´  ./`´_`ー' ~"          `i      ヽ        .!`ー--‐'"‐‐´,‐''´               '、     !、       '        , ´            ヽ ,____.'=ゝ、           /

THIS IS KEY. GAYS REPRODUCE THROUGH INDOCTRINATION, NOT PROCREATION

Corgan has always been redpilled and one of my favorite artists. Very much a Holla Forumsack in the music industry.

You fucking kids.

What? I'm only 19 and everyone I know my age recognizes Smashing Pumpkins, or at least some songs by them

Perfect feels and timing.

Live is a good band, if you were from my time you would like it regardless of that polish-american lead singer being a liberal. Hell, most artists are (unfortunatelly) bleeding heart liberals, Roger Waters is a good example.

At Bound For Glory '15, I was surprised at how much the fans accepted him, and knew who he was. TNA crowds are pretty redpilled in the first place. Talked to people as far away as Florida and Wisconsin while waiting.
They might seem like a rural style fanbase, but TNA fans at the shows are all over the internet gathering info, staying in touch with the talent as well.
Not the kind of crowd that knew about Corgan, not just for the S. Pumpkins, but because of his Chicago wrestling work, his ECW work, and-his political leanings.

I saw no one looking remotely like a lefty at this show. A few freaks maybe, but nothing to be taken seriously.

I hope Corgan and Anthem talk, get him away from ROH.

t. oldguy, wrestling fan, music fan & record dealer.

He named the jew, Roger Waters is pretty redpilled on the JQ and what they're doing to the Palestinians.

timesofisrael.com/adl-sadly-concludes-that-roger-waters-is-an-anti-semite/

rollingstone.com/music/news/howard-stern-on-roger-waters-he-comes-off-like-an-anti-semite-20151105

Same, I'm sure he was a shitlib back in the day. People change I guess.

Nah he's actually very intelligent.

But he listens to Alex Jones!

Fuck yes.

Die, retard.

Yes.

Die.

Don't be ashamed of defending my work.

Die.

Thank you.

Yes, music this good can indeed come from human beings with souls.

It's long been known Alex Jones is controlled opposition.

>>>/4chan/

Feels melancholic man.

He's still bluepilled. He takes the libshit Anti-Zionist stance of them being racist and "muh poor Palestinian shitskins"

I trust you've listened to Pisces Iscariot (b-sides of Siamese Dream)?
I also like some of their early new wave (embed related).
sage for off-topic post in an off-topic thread

I knew there was a reason I never stopped liking this, after losing interest in so many things as I took the redpill.

Actually, Holla Forums seems like one of the oldest (by population) general discussion boards around now. The tubes are full of embryos nowadays. That is why everything is a video and nothing is text. Sure you can find older people on flight sim forums or arthritis tips boards or something but I'm mean talking for the sake of talking. Most people act like they are under 12 and/or are foreign so they have no context anyway. Sometimes, I want to kill everyone under 30 but I know that feeling is wrong, right?

I think 8/pol/ is one of the older image board demographics, actually.

is this a sign from kek?

it's a SJW metal news website

Pumpkins used to be massive when I was a lad.

Holla Forums goers are older because they realise the importance of the things Holla Forums cares about like traditional family units.

Halfcuck Holla Forums (and all of halfcuck) is filled with gen Z fags who suffer not from weaponized autism, but from severe mental retardation.

We were fortunate enough to get the more mild vaccines. The stuff they have today makes you retarded upon injection.

Hello fellow old man, we are few, but exist.
Saw them at LollaPalooza at Randal Island back in 94, the entire band sounded like shit, but I love their studio albums.

It's the only Tie Dye shirt I still own. Wore it for fun in 2004 to the gym and got strange looks.

At least Future Fash is here, grew up on Front 242, so it's been a long, long drought of shitty music.

yeah, i think he started to realize pretty early on that his token Chick Bassist and asian diversity-quota guitarist couldn't actually play their shit very well, and if he wanted his band to succeed and create exceptional recordings it meant he had to have to record all their parts himself. which he did, and as much as i think a lot of his songwriting is self-indulgent edgy/extreeme, motherfucker can play guitar and write music - i enjoy listening to it even when i'm wincing at, or just tuning out, the lyrics.
he also got to see up-close / firsthand what a disastrous piece of shit courtney love was, kicked her ass out of bed, from which she famously walked straight to kurt cobain (who was so fucked up he was willing to take her as sloppy seconds). i bet watching the jew-media lavish undeserved praise and attention on her mediocrities helped push him along the redpill path.

nice double ID dubs, flep

SPEAKING of redpilled, holy shit. get you the frogs discography, especially "racially yours." also they're called the frogs.

Racially yours was '91, right?

i was going to say later because they were playing tracks from it when i saw them in the late '90s… but it could be they went back to that material on purpose to trigger the audience at my cringe-inducingly SJW college.

butch vig??

wow now I feel slightly less bad about being a indie hipsterfag as a teen
pumpkins used to be my favorite band

wow now I feel slightly less bad about being a indie hipsterfag as a teen
pumpkins used to be my favorite band

Reminder that Iced Earth is the most American Metal Band.

I went and bought a CD, maybe the only one I bought that year. Corgan retweeted me once so now I'm pretty famous

hipsters at the time of siamese dream / melloncollie would have rejected SP for having too much mainstream success, and they would have rejected him anytime since then because LOL OLD / "still trying to be famous." and people have been trying and failing to make a record that sounds like siamese dream ever since, but you couldn't say they're any particular 'scene' or 'genre.'

siamese dream's guitars are maybe the greatest sound ever recorded though

nice, time to put on The Glorious Burden

I also like Siamese Dream the most

…I was in 8th grade when I bough Mellon Collie. I don't even care. Best timeline + Best music = Best life.

wow gas yourself anytime

40. for a while it was even possible to discover and enjoy good music on MTV. can the God Emperor make music video great again?
I was 15 when the cherub rock video debuted on MTV. i freaked the fuck out and grabbed a VHS cassette, put it in the machine and kept the TV on for the next 16+ hours until they played it again so I could tape it. The only other time I did that was the first time I saw Bjork, when the Human Behaviour video came out.

Yeah, music that was good in the early 90s really had its birth in the 80s, most took a near decade of fumbling around before getting out of local venues. Then the industry started pulling in a lot of novelty amateurs and that's history so far for the most part.

I find it hilarious that so many edgy metalfags are complete libshits. I tried going back to metal archives after being redpilled and laughed my ass off at how cucked they are.

MA has always been full of poser faggots that got a hardon from showing other people their expose on some shitty as fuck black metal demo tape that sounds like gravel in a washing machine

42. MTV is too far gone. We'll never have music videos, Sifl and Olly, Liquid Television, 120 Minutes, Headbangers Ball, or Kurt Loder or Tabitha Soren wondering why the fuck they're reporting on mostly stupid shit ever again.

Hotel Moscow?

Getting mixtapes back then meant something more than it would now, it meant people put in hours of effort to make it
Best female vocalist prove me wrong. She can make certain notes that I've only ever heard in dreams, and I've never heard another vocalist get close to them

Probably the best description I've seen of MA yet.

I know this is probably just some anona LARPing but on the tiny chance that this really is Billy Corgan I'm replying to I just want to say that I really admire and adore your work both with the Pumpkins and in ECW during its glory days.

t. 31 year old who sick of these goddamn kids and their fucking electronic dance music and PG rated wrestling shows

of course no hope remains for MTV itself, but maybe we could have music video without mtv. really there's every reason to think we should. high quality cameras, lighting, editing software everywhere, lots of streaming possibilities, etc.

Björk = more than just best female vocalist, also one of the best songwriters and best / most creative producers. fucking nothing sounds like a Björk record, and that's before you even mention that she makes every note sound emotionally and aesthetically perfect in ways that no american-idol style singer even knows how to try.

i think the late 90's was when FCC monopoly rules about radio station ownership changed and Clear Channel shit started to get way out of hand. lots of record label conglomeration going on too. MTV went full reality-television and quit playing videos at all, lots of good independent radio stations were bought out or went bust. e.g. WOXY went internet only and limped on for a few more years before its miserable death

fucking WHAT

unless you're talking about Gish and previous, SP were on a major label, not an indie.

flep from the little norse prince?? what?

Absolute leukemia

I got some bad news anons….

Thanks Billy.. I'm sorry that bitch dixie fucked you over & prevented you from saving tna, which is now still utterly fucked

also like 20 years of cocaine. i know. fucking sucks. but probably inevitable given her hippie commune upbringing, and coming to maturity among the late-20th-century brainwashed & neutered males of europe.
i don't think you HAVE to be a cokehead slut to be a great artist, though.

SP are pretty great, but Zwan and Billy's solo album will always be favorites of mine. :3

Whatever, this thread has made me nostalgic AF. More early-aughts Corgan.

I saw the Pumpkins at the Fillmore a few years back in San Francisco.
He was a fucking dickhead. Worst concert I've ever been to.

It is only since I saw him on Alex Jones did I realize why it was so bad.
He fucking hates SF as much as I do. No way he wanted to be there.

We cool billy. we cool

MOAR

B-Billy? I really want to believe but I'm going to require some proof. You understand I am sure.

no, not me - i found this thread late and completely missed the post above that identified as billy

until pointed it out.
I mean, I guess anything's possible, but isn't BC still RVing south thru the midwest and filming it right now?

gah, i mean until pointed it out.

also
I am transcorgan, mind my pronouns

Great movie, reminds me of TGSNT.

metalsucks is a pozzed SJW website, they wrote an open letter after the election saying they're a Social Justice Warriors website and anyone who doesn't agree should leave, but I don't think it's a popular website even though they try to be by publishing click bait

Do you have anything to contribute nigger?

Do the ultra leftists know they're only setting themselves up for failure by expecting the concentration camps?

I wonder if the labels made it too cost ineffective for MTV to still air music. Nice mixture of MTV being notoriously cheap and the labels trying to screw them because they felt in charge.

bamp