SUPER-SUNDAY

Gather together to hear the good news of Superman.

Thanks

Superman says "Fuck this Kryptonite thing, I'm going to make a fucking cure for it. Because I'm goddamn Superman." and spends his vacation from the Daily Planet formulating an antidote.

An antidote that promptly explodes his in his face and gives him Super-Amnesia.

So he's still vulnerable to Kryptonite, can't remember who he is, and the painters are coming to repaint his apartment and they'll probably find his Super-Closet filled with his Super-Junk! Can he remember who he is in time to stop them?

Superman decides while he can't remember who he is, he might as well get a job, at the Daily Planet, as a fucking English gentlemen, monocle and all. Sorry Lois, can't swiggle the swaggle with you, I've got to get my 5 o' clock sippy soppy, pip pip the queen!

Longing for answers to his true identity, the science of man fails him. However, the science of SUPERMAN never fails, and uses rays of light to look into the past with a giant mirror to see who he actually is! Normal men look for their driver's license, but not SUPERMAN!

He then welds his secret Super-Closet shut because fuck nosey painters snooping through your shit. With that mystery solved, he takes the opportunity to be a dick to Lois because fuck Lois.

Superman decides to be a dick and prove magic isn't real. He just goes on stage, busts everything, and calls the guy a "fraud". In that moment, Superman was euphoric.

Jokes on him because now he's possessed by a magic clock! Take that atheists!

Turns out Superman made the whole thing up to stop some crooks using a super-weapon to rob banks. He was even pals with the magician.

Makes you think, doesn't it?

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GOLDEN AGE SUPERMAN

Superman or SUPER-CREEP?!

Lois decides to be a bitch to her date, so Superman decides to teach her a lesson. So Superman asks her out to a date and reveals his secret identity: ALFRED E. NEWMAN.

Superman relishes being a dick to Lois.

Nigger, this Silver Age.

But silver age superman is the comic equivalent to the anti-christ……………….What have I been doing all my life.

If I were Superman, I'd be doing this kind of shit all the time.

GET YOUR DAD TO BUY YOU A BABY /k/, Holla Forums!

Superman wills it

LOL

I love this side of Superman, where he'd be a dick to Jimmy and Lois.
But Lois used to be a real witch, and Jimmy could be a dick at times.
Hell, look at Jimmy in The Nail, where he didn't have Kal to keep pulling him up every time he got out of hand.

Sort of goofy and carefree superman will remain with us until the end of modern civilization.

Superman will probably be around longer than mythical heroes like Hercules and Gilgamesh.

the meme above all

There is no man but Superman.

yo that looks cool

Lois trying to trick Supes into marriage is always hilarious in retrospect.

Silver Age covers truly are a wonderful thing.

The covers are nice, but the stories inside are always more interesting.

bump