Was KND good?

Now that the dust was settled, Was Tom Warburton's KND good? Was the ending satisfying?
It needs a sequel (GKND)? Will (((Cartoon Network))) try to reboot the series?

Holla Forums detected.
You might as well ask if it's kino, or who would play Nigel Uno in the inevitable biopic.

I always appreciated that the K.N.D. were cartoon characters drawn with five digits on each hand. I adored that detail.

Yes
It was good enough. They made a smart choice making it 44 minutes instead of 22, which helped them wrap it up somewhat better.
Debatable. On one hand, I'd like to see what the hell he'd do with the premise; on the other hand, not only do I fear it'll suffer from the exact same shit that made Korra lackluster, but Curious Pictures being out of the picture might spell disaster in the animation department, especially if he hands it off to Cartoon Network Studios, instead of some other competent studio. I know he did that with the pilot, but this was when the animators there were good.
>Will (((Cartoon Network))) try to reboot the series
Absolute worst case scenario.

Fuck off Holla Forums

There's no need to samefagging. If I asked the same on Holla Forums, they will tell me to get out and post here. So go figure samefag.

Got to deepest lore at the end I preferred the random shenanigans

The zombie nerd and under water base cooties episodes were great

Do you think in a case of a possible reboot, they could try to force PC shit using numbuh 5 as the "marginalized PoC"?

Just dont ask for a fucking reboot

I liked it. It was fun and great. Though the lore I think contradicts itself a little bit about the origins of kids and adults and the KND. Still they work better as individual stories.

I'm torn. It could be interesting seeing what they could do with it but I think the ending was satisfying. That and I fear that they might fuck it up if they do a sequel.

I pray to God they don't. Those (((kikes))) need to die already.

>Will (((Cartoon Network))) try to reboot the series?
I'll prefer Tom to open a kikestarter and try to do that instead of those fuckers.
KND is a perfect example of diversity done right, something that you don't notice because it wasn't reminding you every 5 minutes that there was an asian and a black girl in the team.

Also:
This show has aged very well

I liked it. I've never actually seen the ending and I don't think there should be a sequel. Also the Billy&Mandy crossover was cool.

It's probably the best example of sacrificing potentially awesome shit for comedy

Yes, it was pretty damn good.

This is also true though. It would've been better if they'd known when to sacrifice comedy from action.

I really love this thing. It saw the world through the eyes of children, not adults thinking that they are children. I watched it as a kid and many villains and scenario reminded me of something I can see in real life and turned them into a great adventurous fantastical comedy.

I really love this thing. It saw the world through the eyes of children, not adults posing as children. I watched it as a kid and many villains and scenario reminded me of something I can see in real life and turned them into a great adventurous fantastical comedy.

Up there with those shows any kid will enjoy, it`s funny and the cool factor is there, the guys behind it knew how to built that fantastic world.

The animatrix episode still makes me smile every time I watch it

I loved the secret agents angle. Shows about secret agencies automatically need to be serious, despite how ridiculouse the content material is and that includes Secret Files of the spy dogs.

starting from the absolute worst of the pilot selections from that summer back when they let kids vote on which shows to make, the writers managed to create an actually engaging show with very creative visuals and crazy world building

not the absolute best show ever but worth a watch

I feel the same way with detective stories.

One of the best Matrix parodies ever aired. Doesn't exactly explain why Kids age into adults, but it's still pretty clever.

The little teaser videos he did release looked alright and appeared to have kept with the show's writing style. Of course, if GKND were greenlit by CN, it's possible they'd try to meddle with it somehow.

I'd never seen that before, pretty good.

>>>/oven/

To be fair that episode was before a ton of the lore was established. Even then it's hard to say what Nigel was actually right about and what was pure bullshit sort of like a Holla Forums thread about white people coming from Atlantis. To bad they never did some side stories from the book of KND.