AUSSIE ANTI-TRUMP PROTESTORS BTFO WHEN TRUMPS NAME IS WRITTEN IN THE SKY

Anti-Trump protesters HUMILIATED as supporters pay to write President's NAME in sky above

THOUSANDS of anti-Trump protesters were shocked in Sydney after someone paid to have the new US President’s name written above them in the sky.
By DARREN HUNT

exp ress.co.uk/news/world/757079/Donald-Trump-protests-latest-Sydney-London-Washington-womens-rights-march
archive.is/JCF4o

What do these libs hope to gain by this?

S H A D I L A Y
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y

libtards have been freaking out all over the world about Trump. Having a shitlord leading the most powerful country in the world is a sign their ideology is dying

Good, lads.

THANK YOU BASED AUSSIES
I am truly glad that you are my distant criminal relations.

Truly our greatest shitposting allies. Thank you cheeky cunts from all us burgers.

10/10

capitalism > anarchism/communism

Not even the skies are safe from Australian shitposting, soon even the stars will grow to fear them.

Straya

Aussies once again proving they're the best shitposters, on and offline.

The legendary aussie shitposter strikes again

Why are Ozzies such class Craic?

Now that's shiposting

Wew lad, harsh but true.

Now that's some real-life shitposting!
Did we find a name for this guy yet?

Noice.

The uncontested masters of shitposting strike again, I salute you.
'Straya cunt.

10/10 OC

Might be the greatest triggering in modern times. Truly epic.

yes, the dubs named him cuck skywalker

top kek

second greatest anyway

Now that's shitposting.

Exellent

Why in the jolly swagman do they fucking care, and how, exactly, is the Aussie government supposed to do anything to change matters in their favor?

For fucks sakes, this "literally Hitler" thing has gone way past a joke. The man has done absolutely nothing wr–oh, I get it, now.

WEBM

Australia bringing top bantz. Beautiful.

Is Australia America now?

I guess your perspective of money is skewed when the government and George Soros pay for everything for you.

>SHITPOSTING IN THE FUCKING SKY

No, they're (((Global Citizens))) protesting a great (((injustice))) taking place in the world. Countries don't exist, to them.

Liberals don't really have their own opinions, they just hop on whatever trend is going on right now. Since it's anti-Trump today, that's what they're doing.

That'll show us I guess

too many chinks and soon replaced by weird looking kkk supporters but in black instead

That's some pretty top tier shitposting you dingos.

No. 99% "stronk womyn" were the ones doing the "protesting".

Aussies, you are heroes

i love my country

Cucks don't want to win, they want to cuck.

America had eight solid years of its president cucking out loud in ways that impacted the rest of the world.

Now there are Soros-funded cuck riots in every white country, because one man has dared to father a legitimate family.

Based Uncle Josef would be proud

…that said, what we're seeing today isn't protests. They're just celebrating their own ascension into infinite cuckery.

Make Airplanes Great Again

Can you imagine being in a dogfight in WW2? The adrenaline

www.express.co.uk/news/world/757079/Donald-Trump-protests-latest-Sydney-London-Washington-womens-rights-march

Make Keks Great Again

boy, i guess you could say australian shitposting is really skyhigh!

AERIAL SHITPOSTING

PRAISE KEK

They know that the right is gaining many supporters, silently and not, so they're trying to scare their own people into submission to whatever globalist or leftist cause they can find. Trump getting elected is their 9/11 basically. It's telling the world that no, one of the strongest countries in the world will never ever be guided by a globalist cuck.

WE HAVE THE BEST CLOUDS

Sauce on that glorious webm user?

Just jewgle woman protesting trump screams. She is protesting in DC and listening the inauguration over loudspeakers. She looks up to make sure people are paying attention to her before throwing her fit.

Found my webm

Ok, I'm retarded.

And don't you fucking forget it, cunt.

funny, but still you have to go back

Ausfags are top tier trolls, not doubt.

That picture is not a fair comparison. Roman soldiers had the wheel, a written language, metallurgy and constructed compkex machines &tc. They were literally more advanced than 19th century Africa.

Between these retarded protests and the shit going on in Melbourne lately I'm glad I don't live anywhere near any of the major cities. Props to the skyline shitposter though.

why is that angle still alive?
i saw that shit here in straya where the fucking reporter, covering the inauguration, mentioned 'how surprising it is considering how poorly trump treated women'

you can't call a fat ugly cunt a fat ugly cunt anymore?

Saw it yesterday arvo, immediately thought of the butthurt it would cause.

You could see this all across the city, it was yuuuge.

It has always been a big concern of Trumps, and the American Republican party in general, to win over the residents of Balmain and Newtown in Sydney’s inner-west

nice

Top kek

Say what you will of the cunts, they know how to shitpost.

Beanie McREEEEEEEEE

has aussie shitposting always been this excellent irl or is this a new development that means they will start taking back their country as well?

This is just fucking beautiful.

Aussies really are born to shitpost.

Australia Kek's Special Shitposters Confirmed