Commander Joshua Leibowitzbergstein

THIS IS A WARNING TO ALL NAZIS
YOU MAY HAVE THE GUNS, POPULAR SUPPORT AND SUPERIOR MEN AND MANPOWER
YOU MAY BE PHYSICALLY BIGGER THAN US
YOU MAY BE MORE ATTRACTIVE
BUT ONE DAY YOU'LL NEED TO TAKE OUT YOUR TRASH CANS AND WHEN YOU DO…WE'LL BE THERE
YOUR DAY IS COMING SOON YOUR TRASHISTS

THIS IS A MESSAGE FROM THE ANTI-TRASHIST BRIGADE OF AMERICA

Low energy bait.

It's the thinly veiled ANTIFA meme thread lad

The black flag should be the white nationalist flag and the red flag should be the nazi flag. Usurp those faggots symbols and turn them into symbols of hate.

Keep that trash away from me and my wife's son, trashist.

NancyFa we fucking recycle and compost and don't generally shit the place up. We can stay indoors for ages.

Will there be one for parked vehicles as well? They seem to have a special hatred for these. So much so that they set them on fire, those poor vehicles.

This one will be triggering as fuck to them

It's a fucking parody, you vapid cunt.

Lol

And you all have to walk under a blue sky.

I will understand why.

unbanning TRS was a mistake

SAGE

Really tho…. antifa are nothing but self-hating race traitors. You can never win. You defeated yourself the moment you started hating yourself. You defeat yourself with degeneracy. You refuse to better yourself with hard work. You infect yourself with disease via immorality. It is you who shall be relegated to the trash bin of history. We who have pride in our race, our nation, and ourselves will win. Beautiful smart white children in a peaceful school will laugh happily and ask things like "Teacher, is it really true that these leftists hated their nation? That the men dressed as women and tried to mate with one another? Did they really mate with the lesser races?". It will boggle their minds, but we will teach them, and make sure your kind never arise among us again.

Well said.

Thanks for the lulz, I really needed this.

What about Starbucks?
Starbucks really seems to set them off.

Well memed my good sir

Glorious

kek'd heartily

Nice observation. It really says all you need to know about them. Their flag represents pointless rallying for stupid shit reasons.

Those trashcans were heroes and true patriots! No rest until Justice is Served!

They must free their trash brethren from the fascist confines of the can.

Seriously now, we should ridicule and incite the fuck of them, make them be more violent and give reasons to Trump to arrest and dismantle them.

>>>/antifa/
feel free to post antifa doxes and lulz here

TRASH YOURSELF!

no asshole. i warn you

of course "alt-right" is how they perceive thus this is their new propaganda

Yes. Stuffed inside my trashcan in 6 pieces.
:^)

I'm so sick of these commie thugs picking on innocent trash cans.

#TrashLivesMatter

CTR goons during the primary and beyond had more energy than this

105 Parsippany Rd, Parsippany, NJ
1 v 12 me, faggots

So…you're an ignorant fucking retard? Thanks for letting us know.

Oh shit, what am I going to do without my trash cans?