Literal Witch

someone redpill me on this monstrosity.

I feel like this whole pizzagate is too big for normies and people like her go unnoticed.

We need to dig up everything we have on her, and format it so that we can spread it to normies and mainstream media. meme magic it into the light,

you're like 4mnths behind the entire world user

no I know she's old news for Holla Forums but the info is still not out to the normies. the masses need to know for any of this to have an effect on her and her "friends"

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

There is nothing wrong in practicing witchcraft it's just an anti-thesis to christianity but they shouldn't be allowed near children just like the pastors/church fathers.
I think if the witchcraft practitioners were not completely ostracized they wouldn't have looked like spooky fuckers.

gas yourself

You see this? This is what happens when Freemasons run an imageboard.

sage
slide thread

It was all over Twitter user. Normies were using it to talk shit about Clinton and it was on FOX news

sage

Real witches were just traditionalist when Christian cults invaded. More like medicine women.
It's hardly a craft to practice shitskin voo doo in front of celebs user. She's just a pedo modern art creep

This is why the nigger magic thread should of been stickied

wow, you idiots think twitter is relevant? most of the world, even western europe doesn't fucking use it. it's irrelevant when it doesn't go out to actual media.

this board is so fucking cuck'd, it's pathetic.

sage

It was all over the TV too, you weirdo. Most americans use social media

No one is defending. Witch = wisewoman. Just like Wizard literally translates to wiseman. It's just old European Tradition. This bitch isn't a wtich. She's a modern art fag doing voo doo.

learn to sage kike

WEW

Reminder that the music and movie industry is thoroughly luciferian and believes it. Creator of TGSNT made a documentary about it.

Does the shota get naked? Is there a set?

kike granny 70 year old titties

OP is a faggot

This is the only other one I could find.

I hope nothing bad happened to the little boy ;_;

Better version.

Wow, never seen a newfag this fresh before.

What the fuck are you doing in the graduate level courses, get back to cuckchan till you've gotten a degree.

I know nothing about her. But I can tell you about witchcraft, as my grandmother taught me the 'old knowledge'.
I'm Christian and attend church. My faith doesn't conflict. pic is inside my church.
One of the main things is knowledge of plants. I keep herbs; mint, lavender, sage, and rosemary. I also grow vegetables. It's cold here for most of the year, so I grow root vegatables. Carrots, potatoes, parsnips. Astronomy is also very important as knowing the cycles of the Moon can help with planting.
I also fish at sea. Saying a prayer to the ocean is essential. There are many traditions here that are pagan.
There are standing stones that no one has a clue about.

there is the soros connection

Magic is fake. People with money have "magical" things happen to them. They wake up to a full fridge and a bag of cocaine and are like "Omg sacred geometry xd praise yahweh and zeus!"

The only laws in this universe are the laws of the universe. Humans are fucking retarded.

I am anger made manifest.

This is a blatant statement about supremacy over children; in particular male children. I have no doubt that this woman is evil.

https : // yandex .ru /images/search?cbir_id=106404%2F6OfmG31HgqxmOC4-_qg_8A&rpt= imagelike

Notice the other people which Yandex's search associates with the witch.

real witches are. nature naturally exploits order, no matter how short sighted – shunting order to entropy, parasitically feasting on the shunt, feasting to stuff its holes, tricking pseudo 'alphas' / meek 'betas' / shape-shifting jews / and all manner of other tempt-able degenerates. men/civilization burn them for this reason alone: they are not-civil. and rightfully, mathematically so. you do get more women, and better women, and crucially, men still care.

witches, when they 'win' enough to have the mightful walk away, celebrate burning the feminine, celebrate the new-modern, continuing on the degenerate-shunt parasitism of order and beauty to jew and entropy. only to end up ugly, shitskin, and even more self-hating, and deservedly so. thus they still burn in the end, but the immediate women-still-burn picture looks the same to most. the greater difference is in the longer-term, which shows only uglies getting uglier, with fewer and fewer things even resembling women, larger female blobs circling like harpies over boys, and insisting all call them 'doting' and 'motherly'.

trad-liars, feminist-liars, profession-liars, doesn't matter. frame your X and contrasting Y again, say one is good again, make yourself relevant again, see if it changes actual witchery again. women will be unhappy either way, because they got ugly and horridly misshapen, because might left, because women insisted that hole-stuffing was woman.

yes, nigger magic. no, no stickies needed. yes, she is a pedo creep. no, she is a witch, the mechanistic reality of witch does not change.

it's got a new twitter account btw
just search for her name with twitter in the search.
Don't really want to post it here. Might summon the vile thing.

So that stuff about "young blood" preventing aging is a load of crap, right?

see

Remember the global rule you piece of shit.

Reported.

Rich people in the West have a desire to do and see edgy things.

She capitalizes on that.

There's no deeper motive or explanation.

It's serbized version of Abraham.

Like calling a (((Goldstein))) a German because stein means mug in German.

I dunno, she's looking okayish for a 70 year old woman. Also, maybe the reason most Hollywood men don't go bald is because they worship Satan.

If you want to understand this evil, look to Marjorie Cameron, the whore that inspired her.

Other names dropped were the Temple of Set and the sons of aether.

OP may be a late faggot. But frankly, Trump is now God Emperor. Time to bring this back with a vengeance.

Her art is wacky and the very rich people seems to like them so what is in it for them?

This place is crawling with em.

Stein means stone.

Goldstein = Goldstone
Einstein = Onestone
Frankenstein = Stone of the Franconia

Nigger faggot, we will burn you at the steak on the day of the rope!