Films

Give me some films to put on the watch list.
Any language, any year, any genre, any level of kino/schlock.

In return, have this Hitchcock image that every Holla Forums poster should already have saved already.

Introducing Aoron Eckhart as "Chad" in

CHAD: The Motion Picture

t. merchant

it's a completely normal word, you putz

I see I asked the wrong board; I'll try Holla Forums instead. :^)

Actually, it does derive from Yiddish, but I've heard white people use it all my life, and I mean actual white, not (((white))).
Schlack would be a merchant.

This is a visual board, user. Don't bully me. pls.

Here you go OP why to watch it?

Have KEKec.
Good mountain visuals.

enjoyed it, also man from earth if you like the dialogue type scares but Coherence had bit more movement

can find it streaming for free on putlocker or whatever

How are you on older film? M features the great Peter Lorre and was directed by Fritz Lang. If you havent seen it yet you should. And its free

I'll recommend the most underrated/niche movie I've seen in the last 5 years: The Invitation. Before anyone argues
know that there is nothing wrong with portraying characters with flaws, in fact flaws are necessary to make good characters.

Yiddish scum spotted and reported.

t. Ephraim from Borough Park, Brooklyn, Jew York

The Basil Rathbone/Nigel Bruce Sherlock Holmes films.

If you watch this it has to be followed by The Shape of Things. Not a sequel per se but necessary companion piece.

(The name sounds familiar. if it's a horror movie about a young coupe then I've seen it)
All added to a list and I'll watch them in that order.
Will post my thought in a while.
Every movies is free if you want it to be.

There's literally nothing wrong with being Jewish :DD

My father made me watch these constantly. He'd fall asleep halfway through each of them because he was tired from work, so each night we'd start like 10 minutes in from where we last started, so I could quote the entirety of the movie by the end.

The Fruit Hunters. It's a comfy doc about exotic fruit autists.

Forgot pic.

sounds more like some Russian gang that kills homos

Cali vigilante kino about natzees hunting fags when?