Non-pozzed documentary on Israel's 6 day war?

Most of the videos on jewtube are literally about how God performed miracles to helps the Jews reclaim the Holy land… Was wondering if anyone knew of a good source to learn about it from, video or otherwise.

Israel military activity thread, pic related: Jews melting the skin off of civilians with white phosphorous munitions.

Other urls found in this thread:

history.state.gov/historicaldocuments/frus1964-68v19/comp1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice shillbait m8

kek, are you fucking kidding me? What am I shilling for exactly Shlomo?

Put the foreskins in the bag, Chaim. How does it feel to know you will never have all of Palestine? Israel will be wiped from the face of the Earth before you ever even take the Gaza strip. Get fucked.

We know the Left want us to attack the Jews, the Jews are our friends and Allies and no matter how much you or Obama tries the right will not turn on our allies in Israel.

>>>Holla Forums is that way.

GET THE FUCK OFF OUR BOARD KIKES

You know it's the left that wants Israel gone. The NWO are trying with Obama and Mirkel to undermine and destroy them, we are lucky Trump sees through it and is siding with Israel.

Wanna guess how I know you're a shill?

Fine side with Obama and SJW and remove Israel instead of Kebab.

Kekab weren't our problem until (((OUR GREATEST ALLY))) started stealing our foreskins.

I sincerely hope you aren't being payed for this. No, wait, I do hope you're being payed. Let the kikes waste their cash.

Then why are the people importing kebabs Obama and Merkel the one who want to destroy Israel?

We are lucky we got Trump rather then Clinton as then we would be fucked. Look at Holla Forums all side against Israel but we got Trump and he know it's the Kebabs that are the problem not the Jews.

If you were really a sincere user, you wouldn't be making bad-faith arguments about people who dislike insidious kikery. There's probably not a single regular on this board who likes muslims, or wants muslims in Europe. Most would like to see the mid-east carpet-bombed into oblivion, yet here you are, making that oh-so-typical non-argument that everyone who doesn't like jews must be a muslim. You are obviously a shill, because even a complete idiot could see right through everything you're saying. You'd have to be a special kind of retarded to actually believe it.

How long do you think the muslim problem, or the nigger problem, or the woman problem, or any problem we have, would last without kike interference? If every last fucking kike on the planet disappeared tomorrow, the whole apparatus that has brought the West to its knees would immediately collapse, and then those mudslimes you supposedly hate so much would be on THEIR knees.

ATTENTION SUPERVISOR
YOUR EMPLOYEE IS RETARDED
HE SHOULD BE FIRED

They don't want us to notice that there is no anti-Israel video of the 6 day war on Jewtube. The propaganda is insane.

Hey, all the people promoting Holla Forums on 4/pol/ told me that Holla Forums has no shills! They lied to me!

Literally the mods are shills here.

Why isn't this kike banned?

Mate, you don't know what the NWO is.

Its snackbars, the one good thing they are doing is not being total pussies about killing mudslimes

Like kissinger would say: if we are lucky enough they'll destroy eachother

This guy gets it. Israel taking out kebab's is only good for America.

They're humans. Fuck you kike, we won't fight your wars for you any more.

Nice VPNs Shlomo Shekelkike.

As soon as the majority of the US military realizes you kikes did 9/11, Tel-Aviv will become a glass parking lot overnight. What a nice thought. :)

Fuck off faggot, best thing that could happen is that the jews launch all 200 nukes they got and kill all the mudslimes, and then they get nuked by the russians or the chinese, or invaded by radioactive kebab

Who you think the hordes invading europe are? white christians?

They're being let in by Jews and traitors. If it weren't for the Jews, we would barely know Muslims or Arabs exist on this planet.

You're controlled by the seeds of hate planted by the Jew.

And Jews wanna drive more of them out of the middle east and into our countries.
Israel is a lousy ally whose net benefit to any western nation is less than zero and only clings on because of rich lobbyists like AIPAC and holocaust stigma.

Are you niggers fucking retarded? they just elected MUSLIM MPs over in britcuckistan and they are calling for boycotts to the jews so isreal will go fucking bankrupt and disappear. At the same time you got yuro jews escaping to isreal because SURPRISE the mudslimes pouring into europe fucking hate the jews even more than nazis did, you got jews leaving france that didn't leave during the german occupation, think about that you dumb faggots. If anything we should play our cards the SMART way and get isreal to use the samson option and nuke the fucking middle east killing all or at least most of the 1 billion mudslimes there. After that there is no way isreal wont get invaded and destroyed

Try harder, Antifa, just try harder

They stated clearly that the Samson option is aimed at Europe as well.

PRAISE KEK – IF DUBS IT HAPPENS BY 2020. It sounds like flooding our nations with your enemy isn't working out so well, Chaim Shekelstain.

Again, you've been brainwashed by the Jew to hate people who you wouldn't even know existed if it wasn't for the workings of the Jews in our land. You're a fucking untermensch if you can't see this, cuck.

Nigger they don't even have rockets to reach europe, and europe HAS BETTER NUKES YOU FUCKING RETARD. They got H-bombs and neutron bombs, the jews barely got A-bombs and they don't even know if they work because they never tested them. And most of isreal military hardware has euro components so they can't do shit without getting hacked. 0-day you camel fucking retard do you even know what that is? of course not, go suck a dick

You idiot, you realize the Samson Option entails nuking Europe too?
Get the fuck out you anti-white kike, it's clear that you are on the side of the Jews. You are the enemy!

Antifa is pro-Israel though.

wat

Fuck off kike. I'm going to turn your mother into soap. :)

ITT: Shills calling shills shills.

Bump.

HURR DURR: FAGGOTRY INCREASES

Oh the irony.

To answer your question, yes, I would turn your mother into soap, kike. I have actually researched how to do this, 100% serious. I absolutely fucking hate you, Jew, and I will send as many of you to hell before I die as I can. Hopefully the entire nation of Israel.

ITS MOST LIKELY IM KIKEFY

The best source on the Six Day War I know of is the Johnson papers here:
history.state.gov/historicaldocuments/frus1964-68v19/comp1
Of particular interest are the documents from the week directly before the Israel attacks. It becomes clear that the war would never have occurred had Israel not guaranteed it.

The six day war was really a testament to Arab military ineffectiveness, compounded by the technological superiority of the kikes american hardware over the arabs' soviet trash.

Holy fuck JIDF, you need to be more subtle.

Typical tricks

Hahahaha I see the JIDF is still active here.

That version is fucking terrible, m8.