The Last Cowboy

Man spends 40yrs in isolation in Chile. It will make you feel very spoiled anons. It's a peaceful story and a beautiful NEET Holla Forums fantasy lifestyle, if you're tough enough that is…

They're short vids so don't panic with your millennial ADD

Beautiful country

And he talks about killing a guy Wild West style haha

4 self bumps and no replies
here's your (wew)

Don't be a snide cunt user

Why vice reporters always try to spin the story around themselves? ruins everytime

This guy is living the dream.

well next time dont be lazy and upload four different (((vice))) videos. Why didnt you webm them?

VICE hipster bitch rambling to make shit look more exciting

I'd trade living alone in a shack like that over my cushy place in the jewish occupied world any day.

You need a beating kid. People don't exist to fulfill your version of reality

I'd trade living alone in a shack like that over my cushy place in the jewish occupied world any day.
Would you trade your guns for solar power?

Fuck off, nigger. You don't .webm kiketube shit and direct link to vice. Thread meritum aside, you fucked up and as a result your thread is shit.

You're so coool and chan culture. Fuck you. Do yourself if you think your one click matters you self important weirdo

Typical tricks, Shlomo

Why would I need solar power? Electricity is for slaves. Real men don't need that shit.

He had a radio to peek out at the world

I'm living in the jewish occupied world and I don't even follow the news. Idgaf about current events really.

You don't read Holla Forums? ImKamphy Holla Forums is like twitter news feed essentially. They have a "Save Richard Spencer and dox their enemies for the altright" thread up right now.

Nothing wrong with doxing antifas.