Taking action against antifa

Anitfa have declared open season on us, so why aren't we doing anything to counter them? Shitposting on Twitter alone isn't enough.

Other urls found in this thread:

ghostbin.com/paste/8ezdq
archive.is/IYwBO
archive.is/Jw3Gz
archive.fo/9D1Xo
archive.is/UJlDC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holla Forums prefers to be moralfags by reporting fire-prone antifa housing to authorities instead of setting them on fire ourselves.

Interesting choice of imagery they use here. Destroyed classical art depicting european heroes. Really activates my almonds. Really it's going to take a memetic campaign. To make them see Nazis everywhere. Make the Nazis be everyone. Why? because we need them to realise now that almost anyone on earth could be one of us. Anyone could be a Nazi and why should they take the risk? Or perhaps they'll do "noble conflict" to kill poor people who they were useful idiots in dispossessing with browns?

Being clever enough not to say anything online that will get us arrested regardless of whether we are serious or not? It's one thing to say 'gas the kikes', quite another to 'pre-meditate an assault'.

That said there are numerous local groups who operate IRL who are no doubt already taking action. The best thing we can actually do as far as an online footprint goes is expose their violent and illegal ways.

They're the faggots who keep doxing WNs. Can't we take their site down or something?

Honestly it made them more butthurt seeing their shitholes closed down than when 30 died in that fire.

They doxed a Jew and his faux-tranny wife.

This is a good idea.

It might also be good to try to get a message out that these are anti-Trump attacks (which they are). The Left is generally too retarded to be bothered to differentiate (in their rhetoric at least) between Holla Forumsacks/genuine national 'activitists' and people who merely voted for Trump. If lots of people are concerned that they or their son is going to be targeted for 'voting for Trump' then we can get a real backlash against them, likely ending up with them being considered a terrorist organisation (due to the fact that they essentially are; and that they are retarded enough to not back down from obvious traps - oh the joys of

We really ought to make some infographics on how to protect yourself and your loved ones from these antifa faggots.

get riot gear from online suppliers, antifa cucks are always known to start fires.

Mike is a kike, and everybody else who got doxed knew his secret and covered for him.

u wot?

We're all the same to us, dumbass. They'll sucker punch you whenever they're given the chance.

You misunderstand. To know any group in the memetic age you must understand his symbols, and how they in the contemporary context relate to those images, or rather what they mean to the enemy as the symbols they use carry great meaning. And since imageboards can create and subvert symbols like nowhere else, perhaps it is here that it can be started, the project to show that the normalfags are less like antifa and more like us in many ways. And that everyone is tired of neoliberalism beneath the hammer and sickle representing the smashing of whites and the reaping of their wealth, ironically used by rich, spoilt, overgrown children. That said they should know, you can't quite get an entire civilisation to completely lay down and die. And trying to hold it down… well that's never worked before. They should also note on a conscious level that there is a reason for their disdain of the white poor. When the white poor rebel of their own accord, it's never leftist, always reactionary right-wing. The disdain for the white working class of the leftist comes from one thing above all else. Fear.

Just keep up your Boxing/Bjj whatever you're doing.

None of those people at the anti-trump riots looked like they could fight. That guy who gutter shotted the guy on the camera couldn't even drop the dude in one hit.

You need to understand that these people are weak and afraid. Hell if someone tries to have a go at you and you CC just blast them. As long as you are in control of your emotion (which you are) they will make mistakes and put themselves into danger with their emotion or lack of experience.

You faggots accused us of being antifa for documenting your jew leader's wife's degeneracy. We aren't going to fight your battles now.

sure the same way lions are animals just like zebras

Have you ever encountered antifa, TRScuck? They're drug addicts and personality cults. They're weak physically and mentally.

WE ARE NOT ALT-KIKE

I thought Holla Forums was natsoc

NatSoc ≠ Aut-Kike

and i thought that this place was fag-proof , yet here you are

of course, to a junkie being dead is better than having to suffer from withdrawals.

Also, we need to pull a Soldier of Odin and beat up Antifas, shoot them in the face, hang them from lamps, things like that.

Many people here are NatSoc, yes. But Alt-Right? A name which was tried to be stamped on us by the enemy like we're their property? Fuck no.

do a video like this but with "nazis"

I have a idea, which many will hate but hear me out.

What if we infiltrate the leftists/anti-faggot groups and encourage them to destroy European art, statues etc. by arguing that they are inspiring nazis and shiiiiiiit.
Sure, there could be some loss of irreplaceable artwork, but it would bring some fence-sitters over to our side.

I agree that preserving the past is important, but securing a future for our people is infinatly more important.
Just look at the SA nignog riot a few months ago, when they burned a 300+ year old bible of whatever.
Our cultural history won't survive a brown future.

So we must 14.

Why do we give a fuck about antifa? They're not shilling on our board.

because they are chimping out in the streets and attacking white people who don't support white genocide.

Why does TRS constantly assume that Holla Forums is interested in having anything to do with normie society?

No, seriously, why should I care about Antifa when I've never encountered any of them IRL? I don't get involved in any sort of activism. I have nothing to fear from this group of counter-activists.

Who cares if you're a complacent degenerate?

So you're shilling for white rabbit radio? Do they need a taste too?

Answer my question, please. Why should I care about this? Why is not participating in inorganic pseudo-libertarian vanguardism a form of degeneracy? The Alt Right has proven to be the most degenerate influence outside of feminism that exists at the present time.

ALT RIGHT LEAVE!

WE WILL NOT BE KOSHER NATIONALISTS AND FIGHT YOUR BATTLES FOR CIA SPENCER!!!!!

We are too Alt Reich!

Every fucking thread and its getting tiring now chaim.

Because, at some fucking point, you'll have to do something, and the less enemies you have, the better. We've cleared the niggers from our house, now we go forward.

You should care about it if you remotely care about defending western civilization from rabid degenerate communists who attack anyone white in the streets. The "Alt-Right" is completely fucking irrelevant, and you kikes only use those niggers to defend Antifa, despite the fact that no one fucking brought them up.

Because natsoc is a direct response to the spread of jewish communism you doofus. They are the fucking enemy.

Why even post in this thread then you fucking retard?

Reminder: TRAITORS AND INFILTRATORS (like Spencer) ARE MUCH WORST THAN STREET HIPSTERS WHO PUNCH THESE TRAITORS

No one cares about some irrelevant faggot you commie.

Why don't we infiltrate their local anarchist groups and then befriend them so we can dox the shit out of them?

No, you are right. Why should anyone care about soros, antifa, jews, or any other leftists. We need to stay focused on attacking anyone to the right of Trump.
every weekend, like clockwork

Holla Forumsacks have done it before, extremely easy to do so when you don't have Jews derailing threads.

How do we clean house? Getting really sick of these faggots

Antifa in America is imaginary. What do you expect me to do to these LARPers?

That's the dumbest fucking idea I've ever heard. I'm at awe at these artworks and you're even considering having them destroyed?

Nigger, I'm not even white and I can tell you you're fucking retarded for even considering this.

I hoepe Richard Spencer gets punched harder, again and again and again. He's a fucking faggot. As I said I don't involve myself in activism and I avoid confrontations with or the presence of non-whites as much as I can. It isn't hard not to get punched in the face if you don't wear a fucking Pepe the Frog pin in your lapel while claiming that Trump's victory was a victory for white racial consciousness and the creation of a white ethno-state. Try not being retarded the next time you go in public, you'll find that it's not hard to not get beat up.

OK, but why should I even go out in the streets to fight?

Weekend?

THIS

You can leave.

This. We need a purge tbh. Its painful to see 8/pol/ so shitted up of recent weeks. Im getting really sick of it tbh. Fucking mods need to step in and deal with it now.

Give us targets OP. Two dope smoking, limp wrists retards at some private college in buttfuck nowhere larping as Nazi batman really doesn't get me too excited. There's plenty of big name fags to target. Dumb libshits and such.

Yes, ignore the fact that they were in the streets fighting bikers and being autistic at the inauguration last night flying Antifa flags.

Literally no one brought him up you derailing faggot worshiper
Filtered.

holy fuck, just gas yourself my man

The more they chimp out of normalfag whites, the more those normalfag whites will wake up and turn NatSoc in response.

The thread is 'taking action against Antifa'

You, who ever the fuck you are, come in the thread derailing it and asking why should _you_ take any action against Antifa, as if everyone is some how dependent on whether you care about this or not

No one cares if you don't want take action against Antifa, please leave the thread if that is the case

What the hell happened to this board?

The Alt Right is cancer.

I am as well. We had a plague of these before, constantly spamming "Trump is a secret jew", which was retarded, but derailed pretty frequently. Eventually, people stopped arguing with them and started posting "just tell me who to vote for", from which came the meme responses "just don't vote goy" and "just wait for hitler". I'm not sure what the silver bullet for this wave is, but something will come up or they'll get tired and leave.

The mods are in on it.

There is no organization to them. A bunch of liberals chimped out in the streets for the day is hardly an antifa infestation. Talk to europeans what real antifa is like. The people yesterday were mere LARPers who only attacked apathetic whites which is good for us because it turns them to us.

Literally? did and I was agreeing with him. Read the thread next time.

Chaim pls

Are you implying that the election isn't over and that Trump, the Kosher Candidate, isn't obviously in the pocket of Jewry?

you guys need to update your playbook. the "trump is a jew" line hasn't worked in like 6 months, at minimum

This is what I'm talking about, fucking obvious shilling.

Neither has the "I'll pretend you called Trump himself a Jew" line.
Are you implying that Trump isn't kosher? I mean, seriously, are you being paid by the Trump administration, or are you just retarded?

How is this not a thread about protecting the Alt Right's perceived 'gains?'

Why aren't we infiltrating these fuckers? From there we can do all kinds of things. Hell, we could get them to turn on their masters through some misdirection.

Filter and ignore the derailing faggots.

It's a thread about attacking antifa, or was… protip, you're the same as Dicky Spencer to them, even the most milquetoast cuckservative can be labeled a nazi and justified to assault for these people, your white skin alone is(assuming you're white). This is what they do, and for being against sodomy you seem steadfast in your defense of the biggest sodomites on the planet. Name a single left winger who isn't all for tranny/fag/pedo act shit.

It's not LARPing if they're going out and attacking people you fuckstick. Antifa are terrorists, and if they had our information they'd come after us to. Time to put down the rabid dog.

No I'm not. I don't plaster my face everywhere or have an army of shills trying to get people to pay into my pyramid scheme.
I don't support any of Antifa's activities, either. I'm just wondering why you want me to care enough to go out on the streets and fight them. Refusing to engage in fisticuffs with these people and holding their tactics and beliefs in contempt…yeah, definitely a sign that I want to live in a gay country.

t. FBI

Leftist riots is nothing new, where have you been? They have no organization that I can discern. If I'm wrong, point me in their direction.

The guy who just signalled against us and Pepe got smacked in the mouth. It's basically cosmic irony or meme magick.

Ah yes. Clearly shitposting on Holla Forums will bring about the White homeland.

Yeah, if I saw Implicit Dicky on the street, I'd give him a smack too. Fuck him, he's not with us. He's against us.

Leftists riot because they're either too stupid or too drugged out to care about going to jail, and even then, in jail, they basically just get their old standard of living for free. Free food and lodging, and in some cases easy on-demand gay sex and drugs. Meanwhile, people of the right have jobs or visions for their future that involves finding a nice wife and starting a family. Even right-wing NEETs want to stay out of jail so they can keep NEETing (shitposting, coding, doxing, etc.)

Basically, you're here because you're not a self-sacrificial sheep who actually has something to live for.

Define us, faggot.

no name normies get assaulted by these faggots all the time, you're essentially saying you're ok with them exerting force to keep you inside shitposting on a samizdat, and they're only getting more brazen, eventually it will come to you and don't cry for help when it does

White nationalism is completely infiltrated by Jews. I am not going to bow down to your ideological machine just because you feel threatened by anti-fascist protestors in racist libertarianism. This 'white homeland' thing is nonsense–I've never been to fucking Europe, I don't care about Europe, I'm an American and I want my nation to prosper. Fuck white people who oppose my nation. Fuck niggers, Jews, spicks, and gooks who oppose my nation. Fuck you for sticking up for Implicit Dick.

Anti-faggot, for one.

I can't even comment on how pathetic this whole sentence is. NO witty remark, no nothing. You are cancer.

Oh, you're a fucking civic cuck, now it all makes sense.

fight smarter not harder you impotent retard. We can effectively fight antifag and BLM by pushing for law and order, as well as for expansion and protection of the 2nd amendment

Their shilling is you, faggot.

Focusing your energy on shitty groups instead of focusing on higher levels, apparently we're going to be bombarded daily with "hey Holla Forums, totally not TRS here, dox those antifas for me".

No one believes you anymore

Spreading images as if they were "castrating all conservative men", "killing all right-wing whites", "rednecks do not matter", "white nationalists = nazi scum", "right-wing blacks are traitors", "Israel = fascist state", etc.

Like what happened when "we" went after TRS instead of Kushner?

we should just empower the police to destroy them and/or push for more people to be able to arm and protect themselves in public

Yeah, get fucked. Antifa can be a valuable tool to deal with these faggots like Spencer, Anglin and TRS. If we can use these useful idiots to silence these faggots we should do it.

spencer is not even gay you shill fuck, hes married. Getting sick to death of "muh spencer/alt-kike/TRS effluvia shitting up EVERY fucking thread.

Holla Forums has usually been pretty good at dealing with shills in the past, having honed our skill over a number of years. Most of them stand out like a sore thumb.

wew lad

Do you have proof of this? Proof that doesn't involve protests? The TWP brawl over the summer happened because of people pushing this "We need to have anti-anti-fascist movement IRL" meme. Leftists have rioted for a long fucking time. There's nothing new about this.

Are you proud of your Pepe pin?

How did TRS not shill for everything that Kushner is a part of? How is fighting against the Trump astroturfers not fighting against Kushner?

Then you should stop defending him every time someone says something negative about him.
Yes, that's why we hate the Alt Right–it's a movement consisting entirely of shills.

Holy fuck. Suicide yourself immediately you septic mong

Get out TRS.

Yeah, and a "nationalist jew" apologist too. Fuck Implicit Dick, I hope he gets bricked next time.

OPERATION HUMMINGBIRD WHEN?

Just fuck off, Antifa, just fuck off.

This cancer needs to be excised

He says immediately after saying that going after TRS is bad.

GTFO TRS. I guess Alex McNabb needs to be next.

The mods + Antifa are behind this, so good luck with getting Holla Forums back on track.

And so the TRShill unmasks himself.

That ol' gag, huh?

Yeah, just go on, Antifa, go on and watch how old Holla Forums will react to your doings.

Do it, faggot!

Do it!

guys if Hitler were alive today he would join antifa

I just want to find evidence that the site is astroturf. It reeks of it.

You are not Holla Forums, just fuck off where you came from, Antifa/baph/ faggot

If Hitler were alive today, he'd be a bit old for that sort of thing, wouldn't he?

The beef with trs is done. They capitulated. Its over. Faggots like you have now overplayed your hand and in not being able stfu about it, you have exposed yourselved. You shit up unrelated threads with your spam. We see what is happening though faggot. You can autistically screech "MUH TRS" at anyone who calls you out all you want but the fact remains you are cancer who sides with antifa and shits up our board. Anyone with a brain can see that

You are not the arbiter of anything.
lol

Since when?

Spencer is a cuck but we're not going to fuck with him on antifas behalf

Fucking newfag, do you even Coudehoven-Kalergi???

GOD DAMN IT, I FUCKING HATE NORMIES!!!!

Like clockwork. Change the record faggot, its getting real tiring now

This was a fairly simple thread. Lets dox this Anarchist. Result? 700 posts of muh TRS, shill this shill that. Number of Antifascists doxed: 0 (zero)

This thread is 'Taking action against Antifa'. Over 100 replies. Replies working towards taking action against Antifa: 0 (none)

Fuck this board. Was fun while it lasted

They're still flipping their shit, itt and pretty much everywhere else, not knowing this behavior is what led to everyone hating them in the first place. It's a critical lack of introspection really. Putting them down was for the far right's well being

It was a mistake to unban TRS.

If you've spent more time attacking right wing figures/sites for perceived slights in purity than you have leftists (without getting paid like most of the people perpetuating this conflict) you're nothing more than a useful idiot.

Antifa successfully doxing/attacking people that 99% of the planet equate with us isn't a victory, shitting up every thread that mentions someone who isn't as extreme as us isn't a victory, alienating the sheep on sites like trs just because you want to be more right isn't a victory.

Nazis should be the ones punching Richard Spencer, not antifa.

How are TRS and Holla Forums similar? TRS is a racist libertarian forum that steals Holla Forums memes. Holla Forums is an imageboard with no set ideology that produces content other than podcasts.

Where were you when Holla Forums killed Spencer's career in one punch?

Teaches you classcucks right for having leaders.

the alt-kike are all faggots and kikes.

(check'em
Its done though now. There are far more important enemies to go after and constantly bring up the trs falme war/drama in unrelated threads is not serving any useful purpose - on the contrary, it is derailing threads and shitting up the board something fierce.

TRS needs to be permabanned for good

Non-whites don't understand tactics like this.

1.) have degenerate anti-Europeans openly attack art and culture
2.) normies get pissed and go the right way
3.) we clean the h'wite world of shitskins and commie-traitors.

This. Holla Forums is simply about chaos and destruction of jimmies. Any jimmies.

fuck off shill

Tell that to the people calling us antifa at every turn and putting up personal army threads as if we have to atone for doxing a few fags who ran their mouth. There's always more targets at TRS.

Sure, Antifa/baph/, everyone on Holla Forums hates them.

It's not only you and the Mods, no it's EVERYONE.

Just fuck off, Antifa/baph/

>>>/gaschamber/

Holla Forums has always been racist, you silly man.

Fucking mentioning TRS needs to be permabanned tbh. Sick to death of hearing about it.

The opposite, Spencer's credibility will only be increased by this.

Holy fuck gas yourself immediately you really do not belong here

Who put you in charge of the Internet Hate Machine?

How?

Just go on Antifa/baph/, go on.

Stop projecting you ultra nigger.

TRS barely exists anymore. Nobody is shilling anything. It's just faggot leftists and rusemasters trying to get (you)s

Unless you can post screen shots confirming it like was done originally, then stfu and stop sperging.

i've been on Holla Forums for 5 years and was an organizer for Hillary you dumb nazi

There is a reason why leftism is dying and the right is on the rise.

If you haven't recognized it yet, he's a leftist Antifa-Shill destroying Holla Forums and the Alt right.

Serioulsy, how stupid has Holla Forums become over the last 2 years, it's literally IQ89 tier.

They're shills you retarded leftard

Just saw the chase down and semi-confrontation of the Richard Spencer puncher and that guy screams cop or paid provocateur.

Even if you aren't TRS I can't wait till the next round of shit with the faggots.

Kek did by granting me those sweet trips

Yes, I know.

Everyone here hates Spencer you dumb faggot. The only thing he leads is a homosexual pyramid scheme.

That's not a very good answer.

Except TRS has been endlessly fucking with us in various ways and were overwhelmed by the disproportionate response you bogdwellers received.

That was just to rustle overly sensitive faggots. Now the overly sensitive faggots are shills for white people. How fucking new are you people? Does no one remember 4chon? It had nothing to do with actually being racist and everything to do with pissing people off by shitting on their sacred cows and somehow a bunch of dumb kids took it literally and spawned this new victim culture for white people. Well now the target rich environment for lulz is pro white jimmies.. They are so, so tender.

Just shill it some more Antifa/baph/, just some more, maybe the stupid IQ89tier idiots will believe you.

What the fuck does millenial wews have to do with trs?

It's true–the Alt Right is even less self-aware than the leftists they define themselves against. It's hilarious.

how new are you exactly?

Cry some more, faggot.

time to revv up the Internet Hate Machine. Does anybody have a decent list of compiled Antifa dox? more than just names is helpful but a name can be a good start. It'd be lulzy as hell to have them get a taste of what they hate when a swat team penetrates whatever shitty studio apartment flop house theyre living in and gets barrels shoved in the face of every pinko commie scum in the room.

Mwews is heavily embedded in the bog.

Go back to your forums…owait ;^)

The best thing to do for white people right now is to make life a living hell for these fag-enabling Jew-fuckers.

Yeah, about that. We actually were. Chan culture was always racist. Nice try though. Next time, reduce the word count. You also need to work on your rhetoric.

Nothing, the outside Antifa shills believe they have some leverage with this bullshit, and the stupid Nazi-LARPing faggots, which came to Holla Forums in the last 2 years got fooled by this low IQ bullshit.

Yeah, no shit, old Holla Forums and old Holla Forums used to be jimmy rusting edgelords. Buy you missed out the part where they actually dug into shit and decided that the jews WERE actually behind everything and nationalism was the way forward.

Fuck off with your revised history lesson chaim

This post is giving me weird vibes.

You do realize those two are dating, right?

Just fuck off to /baph/ you degenerate low life scum.

Just fuck off, you don't belong here, you disgusting libshit.

I don't think you know what you're talking about, tbh. Those are very different things. "Old Holla Forums" wasn't even Holla Forums.

And now that Trump won the alt-right is seen as the position of power so these anarcho-commies running around in black masks with flags beating the fuck out of alt-right pussies will be the new cool underdogs and all of this shit is going to turn around again. The pro-white, nazi fad is over. These faggots fall to their knees and cry at the sight of a nigger dick in a blonde girl. So that is what is going to happen now. Look at 4pol. Its blacked.com because the new mainstream is "yay white people." The true essence of image board culture is trolling and pissing people off no matter with no care for cause or ideology. The nazi thing is tired and over now and everyone is numb to it. Time to make whitey cry because its fun and easy.

Holla Forums is 100% compromised by Mods and Antifa and /baph/, there is nothing coming out of this, you stupid IQ 89 idiot.

Disgusting

yes it was /new/ but im not arguing semantics here with a fucking gommie shill trying to rewrite history so fuck off lad tbh

Racism is good, user. All people are racists. Only whites pretend that they're not.

Sure Antifa/baph/ that's the thing old Holla Forums would do.

Just shill some harder, maybe the IQ89s will believe you.

dude no one gives a fuck about any of that shit. Do you see anyone organizing in real life against that isn't a fed shill? No. The Jew shit was funny because the holocaust is the ultimate taboo to fuck with.

Those pics could be a sick vaporwave cover if you covered over the text

Sure Antifa/baph/, just lie some more.

I don't get the "nazis with trust funds" line. Are they implying that the original Nazis were poor?

Nope, just as perpetually whiny faggots who everyone hates. The sjws killed any sympathy the left may have garnered from normies. You faggy movement is dying. Get used to it. No one thinks antifa is 'cool' you massive mong.

You Antifa faggots seriously believe this?

haha, there some harsh awakening coming to you wimpy low lifes.

It's also pretty ironic that lefties/antifa are accusing anyone else of being trust fund babies

The problem is that they'll likely start getting Soros funding, if they aren't already. He'll try to push a color revolution here, we've already seen the inklings of it, with Clinton and her Purple.

But to respond to your point about the nazism and pro-white thing, you're making the wrong diagnosis. It's not so much that nazism is reappearing. It's that liberalism is dying, and liberals consider everything not liberal, Nazi.

The power of liberalism has always come from Western power, and western power is declining due to demographics and geopolitical realities. This is why liberalism is dying and it will die, because it is an unsustainable ideology.

to be fair, Spencer literally is a trustfund baby.

Spencer's not a Nazi, so it doesn't matter. He's a goofball, blogger and book editor. I give him a pass for his podcats with Bowden and his movie reviews, which are pretty fun.

This blatant attempt to rewrite Holla Forumss history and shill this false consensus is laughable. Gas yourself faggot you do not belong here.

The left will be seen as the strong horse. I mean look at the Spencer sucker punch. That faggot didn't even run after his attacker. The right is weak and neutered while the left is kicking their heads in and fighting cops.

Also, when a system falls apart, there's always a brief re-emergence of former systems, which compete until a new one is synthesized. In that light, all the "communism," "Naziism" (distinct from actual National Socialism), even "monarchism" of people like NRX makes perfect sense. There is an ideological void and people are trying to jam things that previously "worked" into it.

200+ antifa faggots got arrested yesterday once Trump took the throne, in DC rioting is a felony so those people are fucked

Antifa can only operate, as it does in Europe, with the tacit approval of the government. It's similar to the NK-China relationship. NK can do all the crazy shit that China wants them to do while maintaining just enough arm distance to maintain plausible deniability. Trump will give antifa no quarter so they will always be groups of degenerates on community college campuses stroking themselves to Marx or whatever jew is pleasing them that week.

I hate Spencer with a burning passion, but you really can't compare the two situations. We live under a leftist zeitgeist and establishment. Antifa faggots can go around rioting and burning cars because the establishment and society let them. Spencer is being scrutinized by all echelons of power in the country, and if he did something as mundane as fight back after someone suckerpunched him, I can guarantee you he'd get fucked in the ass with the fullest extent of the law. They're looking for any excuse they can to nab him.

It's almost like someone read one of those articles on how "4chan was just in it for the lulz" and thought they could apply that here to get us to become leftypol.

WTF I LOVE KIKE MIKE AND HIS JEWESS NOW

yeah real tough guy there

That's what police are for.

The police aren't going to be restrained by terrorist bureaucrats anymore.

This guy gets it.

Also forgot to add that with non-whites like Duterte, Xi and Modi making their countries stronger, white liberals will realize that non-white of being right-wing too.

Combine this with the Western World's weakening influence, and it's easy to see how liberalism is destined to die.

No

Duerte is a Filipino nationalist. Putin is a Russian nationalist.

What USA has had the past 8 years is a president who hates USA with such an incredible passion that the only thing he did between rounds of golf was use his executive orders to stop anyone trying to put out the flames on this country.

I don't know how to feel about Modi but the dishonesty of the Chinese will never not rub me the wrong way. They really are yellow jews, as hard as Koreans try that that title they don't even approach it.

Hopefully not now that Trump is in charge.

/baph/ isn't antifa, they've doxed so many of them too

We just genocided TRS, the rest of you are on trains as we speak. Going to laugh my ass off when the shutters get put up.

I didn't mention Putin. My point is that non-white countries are becoming stronger, and when they do, they usually develop fascist-like governments. Combine this with weakening Western power, and it's easy to see that liberalism cannot last long in the century.

Basically, Liberalism is sustained by Western geopolitical power, while multiculturalism is predicated on the assumption that all non-whites are harmless. So when Western power declines, liberalism declines with it, and with non-whites becoming more "right-wing" on the world stage, multiculturalism will be proven to be the false ideology it has always been.

There not you trs goon.

No, he is not. He is an imperialist. Russia is not an ethnostate, but an empire/federation. Read "The Fourth Political Theory" by Dugin, he lays it out very plainly: the Russian Federation can not exist on basis of ethnicity or race, but must unite under the umbrella of a synthesized Orthodox-Late Soviet culture.

shill isn't /baph/, I reported him for shilling but the mods aren't going to do anything to him, you should just put "TRS" in the report, only way to get them to respond

Made me chuckle tbh. Can't wait for you to try though. I got my meathook and spiked brass-knuckles ready, scum. Unless you want to step it up to something larger scale? No prob…lmao.
Bring it roach.

What's the list of podcasters that ditched TRS again?

Wew.

WEW
TRS is shit but holy shit. How about going after them and leftists. This concept seems lost on some people here.

Good thing we aren't alt right then.

HEY GUYS

Here's a good vid. It's Mike Enoch's wife doing a tranny show about judaism of which she's a member of. Accept B'nai B'rith chapter presidents into your movement or its PURITY SPIRALING.

I quite often smell ammonia and gefilte around this chan now.

TRS is still trying this hard. Lel.

Holla Forums's politics and memeing ability are both hilariously shit but at least they are anons.

You shit is played out son post the not jazzhands prank call again why don't you?

Lel. I thought it was IM. Or was it CTR? Or was it /leftpol/? Trs is confused.

Yes, that is why we should all migrate to a forum I control, goy.

You first, TRS

No, Holla Forums are shit and would see the destruction of this community one way or the other. They are riddled with sjws and so forth. They are not friends no matter what they say.

We shouldn't forget to go after the left in all it's forms but make sure to go after the ones that are openly left as well.

Not sure what you're talking about tbh.

Last I checked KK, DD, FTN, bongobongo, GMWA are all gone because they agreed with not wanting to have a fucking kike at the helm. Nice damage control though.

I don't know much about the scene there in America, but you can't be streetfighting Antifas if you want to be seen as a member of an intellectual think tank. Richard Spencer or Jared Taylor doesn't have to know how to fight, but there should be a separate group that does

The black block is useful for the left, because they can denounce their violence and say that they have nothing to do with them, but still benefit from people like Richard Spencer being more afraid to voice their opinion in public because of the fear of getting punched in the face

This is like when killery said someone else had a dark heart. You're accusations are pathetic.

Your*

IE isn't alt-right and has nothing to do with TRS. It is likely a honeypot, though.

Funnily enough, the gun who runs Identity Europa is named Nathan Damigo, a guy who was arrested and given a slap on the wrist for an assault charge. Then he comes out with this shit.

No faggot. I'm saying you trs niggers need to fuck off. Are you that retarded?

Are you TRSodomites really that suicidal

Cortinarius rubellus, commonly known as the deadly webcap, is a species of fungus in the family Cortinariaceae, native to Europe and North America. Within the genus it belongs to a group known as the Orellani, all of which are highly toxic — eating them results in kidney failure, which is often irreversible. The mushroom is generally tan to brown all over. Can take as long as 3 weeks to notice effects of toxicity, when the kidneys fail.

Lel your salt is fantastic. Keep it up.

Thought terminating cliche.

How new are you?

The user I was replying to was defending TRS. It isn't thought terminating to point out obvious shilling. It is thought eliminating to dismiss everything said the way you did just because someone insulted your namefag kikebook group

You're such a massive faggot.

Also how many times are you going to shill this worn out narrative?

THE AMOUNT OF FAGGOTRY IN THIS THREAD.

all Holla Forumss are nat soc and libertarian mix, all Holla Forumss hate antifa, all Holla Forumss hate jews. it has been so since I can remember. trs fags are newfags and do not yet know the jew or they would rejoice in the naming of the jew, that is the only conclusion. antifa uses these newfags to try and split us thinking that we are an organized mass in the first place. you are all fucking annoying to watch

SEIG HEIL and MAGA

nice sodomite spacing

checked.

Sure is suspicious. Especially when you are trying to speak for Holla Forums and leaderfag. Also

Wew

Stop fucking responding to shills, nitwit. We're not stupid, we can tell who they are by how they type. The last two sentences they posted had over a dozen tells that they are not from here. Report and filter, then respond to the actual thread, ON TOPIC! The topic is feeding antifa "magic mushrooms" see

Russia would just crumble down if it happened.
What would be interesting in that case is too see what will happens: will the chinks invade Russia to get the resources or the US putting NATO bases, encircle China and strangling it, which would create the first global hegemony?

Get fucked trs sodomite

Disagreeing with you isn't 'obvious shilling.' Pushing the narrative that anyone who disagrees with you is TRS, or that we're all supposed to be before /baphomet/, or that we're on the side of fucking antifa, however, is.

They have zero self awareness. They think it's all just memes. These were civics larping as natsoc because it made them feel cutting edge. They liked the jokes but never pondered what it meant.

Kek
Oy Vey Goy! We're just like you!

this thread has been a clusterfuck since it started and holds no value.

It has, just get over it, you stupid Antifa/baph/ leftist "user" loser scum

/baph/ is not antifa, that is a failed TRS meme, do you need to be linked to the 40+ threads of TRS creating this narrative while they shill Holla Forums

Considering it was created by trs it's no surprise

Checked.

It's almost at 80: ghostbin.com/paste/8ezdq

You mean >>>/baphomet/? You fags think you're so fucking clever by not typing out the last half of the board name. It's clear from a precurory glimpse at >>>/baphomet/ that the majority of the userbase is left wing faggots and beta-cucks trying to get back at women who have rejected them. Seems to me like >>>/baphomet/ adds nothing to the damn world.

Old Holla Forums from 2011 would spam you fucking kids into oblivion for this fucking kiddy behaviour from Holla Forums.

Seriously, this board is off all charts.

It's just ridiculous now.

Then leave you faggot

Wanting to take out antifa makes you TRS? Weird.

Yeah it is weird

Now that the dust has settled, it's time for Trump to order the FBI to hunt down antifa. Veritas has already done all the hard work. Also arrest Soros' minions for voter fraud.

No, you fucking Antifa/baph/ leftist leave!

Just fuck off, and do some real doxing on people that matter, like Soros.

Getting old buddy. TRS is dead, you're beating a dead horse.

(checked)
This. 100% this.

You faggots have no sense awareness. Every time someone suggests going after you, you just shout "TRS!" as if that is fucking convincing anyone anymore.

Wew this is a new level of autism

Wew lad

Tell me, then why has >>>/baphomet/ done no work on doxing antifa, despite there being a thread on it? Why did they jump at attacking right wing groups, but ignore actual terrorists? Either they've got sympathies for them, or they're fucking afraid of them.
Which is it, >>>/baphomet/? Are you leftists, or are you just pussies?

Yeah, you fooled the stupid IQ 89 parts of Holla Forums for some time, but you can't fool the elite of Holla Forums.

Fuck off, Antifa/baphomet/

See

There were three. Meanwhile, there were fifty fucking threads dedicated to dismantling TRS, and that was BEFORE Enoch's perfidy came out, so you can't use that to justify it.

Nope, why is the antifa dox thread on >>/baphomet/ only have 40 replies? Why aren't they doing the actual work of dismantling the terrorist left? Either they're in cahoots, or they have sympathies for them.

Ok sure kike

When will trump officially declare ANTIFA as a terrorist organization so we can just arrest them on the spot?

Traitors to what? Holla Forums isn't alt-right, nor a part of any of their organizations.

Because TRS feels the need to perpetually correct our record, as they're going in this thread.

Don't talk with them!
Don't discuss with them!

Tell them to fuck off, to their fucking dox board, and dwell there in their leftist loser mentality.

Fuck off, Antifa/baphomet/, this is not your board.

Just shill it harder, you faggy shitlib.

Here is Mike dressed as a woman lel

See? You have no counter-argument. You're not even trying. You're just social signalling like a fucking leftist, to protect leftists. If it looks like a commie and it quacks like a commie…

Autism

Well, one thing iv'e learnt on /pol is that whenever this term TRS is thrown around you get the most cancerous threads imaginable.

And iv'e never even been to their website but it sure sounds cancer from how they act here.

youve gotta be pretty fucking new to think anyone here is alt-right. alt-right has alot of beliefs-in-common but we also disagree on many many many levels.
theyre also a bunch of massive faggots

Thanks user, have some archives of older TRS shilling
Heilgate 1 archive.is/IYwBO
Heilgate 2 archive.is/Jw3Gz

bingo

You misunderstand what "Holla Forums isn't X" means. People who use Holla Forums might be anything. Given how many fucking antifa faggots are posting here, some are even communists. But Holla Forums itself can not be anything. Its userbase is fluid, so it to is fluid.

Who is protecting Antifa?

Who is doing this?

Fuck off, Antifa/baphomet/, fuck off and kill yourself. Your attempts to shill here are miserable at best.

no, its not user. your point is invalid.

I think you might be jumping the gun on that one, sport.

Holla Forums is not your leftist hangout, just fuck off, and kill yourself, Antifa/baphomet/

Fuck off

This shit is why Holla Forums is dying. No one actually discusses anything anymore, everyone's just gone full paranoid.

I don't like what's going on.
It can't be just trs niggers
Mods stopping the gas chambers is weird too

Some of the posts celebrating leftist victory, like this one >>8864202, were deleted. I wonder why.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Try it harder, Antifa/baphomet/ try it harder.

Just shill some more, maybe the stupid ones on our side will believe you.

In the last ten minutes I've been accused of being antifa, alt-right and TRS. This is a bit silly. We have IDs. Stop being overly emotional.

Nigger I've been calling out >>>/baphomet/ for their bullshit all thread.

I don't care about IDs.

All of us got VPNs so IDs are fucking useless, you stupid low life idiot.

Yeah but it's rude to use a VPN or change IDs mid-conversation.

Holla Forums is not your leftist hangout.

FUCK OFF

You're straight up retarded now. What have I said that could be remotely construed as leftist?

You know what is rude?

To dox people who are fighting the fight on OUR fucking sides.

Just kill yourself, Antifa/baphomet/

I'm neither antifa nor >>>/baphomet/, both are groups of pathetic leftist faggots. You, personally, are being a bit stupid right now.

You think our friends form Antifa/baphomet/ aren't using VPNs?

Just kill yourself

I'm sure they are, but I'm not because A) I'm not that autistic about this and B) I don't think it's polite.

Most statues in public places are replicas anyway. At most, insurance rates go a little up.

I don't. If my country bans/classifies this site we're more than fubar in a lot of ways.

Stop lying, you faggy faggot.

Holla Forums is being subverted by stupid leftists low lifes, and you fools take it like you like this.

Jesus Christ, what has Holla Forums become.

This I'm starting to go to different sites. I think this site's been consensus cracked in a concerted effort.

Those dox threads literally uncovered nothing. Stop lying.

Does kike-kun think we will miss him? Afu-fu-fu~

it literally doesn't matter how much they shill. they don't realize that the people doing work filter them out. they don't realize that the second shits on, it will get done, it will get done quickly, and it will get done before they can react and in such a way that reaction kills them. rwss were done on the first day and the next 80 threads on 4/pol/ were lulz and shitposting. they are always too late. they are so late that they already lost the culture war. their shilling means nothing.

shadilay

Holla Forums from 2011 here, no we wouldn't. Kikes and goons hate our anime waifus you little shit.

Victory has defeated Holla Forums.

Wow, you sure showed us how dumb us non-whites are, your plan is solid.

We took down a nest of jews pretty quick, I'd say we still have our edge.

Fuck off, Antifa/baphomet/, just fuck off.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

You'll tire eventually

Anime has always been a hotly contested issue. And now that I think of it, when are these animeposters getting doxed? :^)

Really, the trouble is that there are no actual consequences for shilling. In the real world, being this fucking dumb would get them killed through their own stupidity. On the internet, they just reset their router and continue being fucking retarded.

Hahaha, this D&C shill kike

anime has literally never been a hotly contested issue.

FAGGOTS MARK THIS :^) FOR IT IS THE SIGN ON 4/POL/'S ANTIFA NIGGER MOD.

Really, the trouble here is that you're a traitorous autist who thinks anything that goes against what you say is a shill.

Go ahead, call me a shill. I fucking dare you.

You know how I know you're a D&C shill?

Yup, we found us a goon boys

Hi goon, you fucked up

you can't ban me here nigger. and you can't subvert most here. minds aren't so weak and newfaggy as on 4/pol/. most people simply ignore you, i have a personal hate for you.

GAS YOURSELF YOU FUCKING FAGGOT!!!!

I was gonna take down itsgoingdown but since the TRShills seems to still be here crying I think I'll just wait until they stop bitching and kiss my ass

We need people on our side in order to secure the future.

win them over, by any means necessary

OP here. Please do it for me, user.

And no, I'm not a TRS shill. Read a couple of their articles, but that's it.

fine, since you got dubs
archive.fo/9D1Xo

For how long can you keep this going?

trips say they have 4 hours scheduled, but really as long as I am bored.

The Lion's Guard must be revived.

How is TRS on our side when they side with Jews, and is run by a jew?

Jesus am I the only one left? Can someone tell me where the next exodus went because I apparently missed it. I feel like sid from fucking ice age

This guy sounds like he's actually from TRS and very mad about it getting doxed.

It's called consensus, moron.
Next thing you're going to say is "but muh good jews."

Kill yourself.

The longer, the better.

DDOS Something Awful, imo.

Fucking goons are just swarming right now.

no but the board is being shilled very hard. mainly one asshole-stretched faggot who keeps spamming "antifa/baphomet" at everyone

you

a

kike

lover

I see you must be newborn here if you don't understand what I am saying.

I am a ethnocentric tribalist with strong leaning to Monarchy/christian based theocracy faggot Holla Forums is not one person.

Yeah I have been ignoring the threads seems pretty bad. I might go see if the guys over at pic related are doing well

Good you realized antifa exists. I mean even their name is a givaway…

You're a traitor who attacked a WN community because it wasn't perfect, no matter how much good it did, meanwhile you'll conveniently claim Holla Forums, an anonymous imageboard, as part of *your* collective consensus, and then revert back to "we're all just anonymous" to dissolve any responsibility.

You should really stop posting, Rabbi.

What's the explosive origin of the mention of "Nazis" everywhere? Some voluminous shit was happening today on Twitter, it got #1 on the U.S. trending list.

No, what you are is an identity obsessed faggot who is probably a kike.

As usual, kikes have no concept of consensus, because they're r-selected vermin.

mikes kike wife begs to differ
keep fucking crying you kike. nobody cares about your shitty alt kike board.

A jew.

holy fuck is this your first day on the job?

WN"community"…. you stopped calling TRS a movement that good.
White Nationalism as the name indicates is for white people not for jews!
This is especially important considering what jews typically do with white nationalist organizations or society in general.
jews are scum they are never friends or allies.

WE ARE A HIVEMIND FAGBOY. WE ARE HERE TO ASSUME DIRECT CONTROL OF HUMANITY SO FUCK YOU AND WORSHIP THE FROG.

….and yet you are so easily BTFO by Holla Forums not accepting jews.

Get fucked you mouth breathing idiot. What I stated I was is in no way special snowflake. If you don't know Holla Forums memes it just shows how fucking new you are.

The Jew's being tribalists is not the reason we hate them. We hate them because of their moral relativity and fucking with everyone internationally.

NO. THIS WILL BE THE FIRST HOLOCAUST. AND WE WILL GET EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM DOWN TO THE CHILD.

I hate jews because my grandfather was executed by nazi hunters. My family has ALWAYS gotten vengeance, It is our tradition.

Yes. When that many anons replies its consensus outsider.

denial always hits the hardest

you're a kike because you can't spell kike

Also just for anyone wondering it looks like the end has become a shit.

There are better reasons to hate the Jews than personal vendettas but I accept your reason as legitimate.

This has to be one of the most cancer posts I have have read.

Since when does a thread about attacking Antifa degenerate into TRS faggotry? Holy fuck TRS is kill.

Honestly I think that our enemies are going to try to use the corpse of TRS to distract us and ruin any thread that actually threatens them.

Fair enough. Ill just call outsiders heretics. My shitposting gets lazy and veers back into Holla Forums tier rage FFFFFFUUUUU posts sometimes.

Yeah sure, whatever helps you suck dick at night.

newfag.

when are you going to stop sucking dick
oh thats right, never
Now get the fuck off my board and go find somewhere else to be a kosher kike lover

jesus christ you really are gay aren't you?

you don't have any
oh man, you sure showed me

At this point i'm almost funny convinced that either TRS was designed to fuck with imageboards or was co-opted for that purpose. This eternal drama was the plan all along, TRS or any namefag group isn't going to do shit on it's own. The plan all along was to fuck with us.

The plan is to use the corpse of TRS to paralyze imageboards with eternal drama and once that wears out they'll probably reveal that a Jew is behind the Daily Stormer or some other E-celeb with an army of sycophants in in bed with Jews.

This paralyzes the board and more importantly squeezes the fun out of it.

ITT: goons arguing with each other.

Hi Imkikey

The word of the day is is: consensus crack.

You have a fundamental misunderstanding of what is going on and where you are.
You have no idea how long we have been doing this, or how long we have been like this. We have seen you. Down to the wording millions of times.
You are simply wrong. And we dont have to argue with you anymore.
We will just destroy you instead.

Why don't you go scroll up? You can't possibly expect me to spoonfeed you, right? And this isn't a copout at all, just look at all the people who kept posting "check the archive" instead of making a claim and then backing it up with their own arguments. You know, people like you.

It's just goons. It was always goons, have you not been paying attention? TRS leadership is jewish/goons just like all the other controlled opposition. They're shilling as hard as they can because they know the indictments are coming for them very soon.

why don't you stop swapping IPs and sucking cock? Oh thats right, because you are a fucking shill. Go back to TRS oh wait… :^)

Yeah it's most likely Goons.

Holy fuck when will they confirm Sessions already? We really need to go all out on the fuckers once he's sworn in. Anons have already helped Chaffetz and Gowdy with Combetta maybe they'd listen to us about SA?

You are a homosexual sir.

Figured as much. This was a specifically designed goon op, TRS was never on our side. And you got goons on both sides shitposting because they're so autistic that they don't know they're shitposting other goons. Same idea with evalion.

Thanks for exposing my secret plan, oh wait, it was never a secret. Why don't you stop banning me whenever you get BTFO?

Why don't you stop banning me every time you get BTFO?

Kill yourself, goonkike.

I guess delusional goes with denial right?

>>>/bog/

You're all traitors who attacked a WN community because it wasn't perfect, no matter how much good it did.

We know you're a goon. Stop shilling here.

can't betray something that was never an ally
nope, we attacked a kike honeypot
now get banned again kike

Here you go. Now fuck off.

You attacked a WN community because it wasn't perfect no matter how much good it did. Your "damning" evidence wasn't that damning, your reasoning for attacking them was lacking in reason, and all of this was pointed out in various posts spread about the archives, if they weren't deleted by your mods. Kill yourself, you traitor

you keep saying this, but that doesn't make it true TRSemite.

Lefties will name every right wing idea as 'alt-right' .. nazi kkk kikeright .. you name it. You know that. Alt-kike was retarded from the beginning, but it doesn't mean the lefties should feel safe. Also - i feel fucking offended to be called alt-right. It's fuckin gay.

You keep calling TRS a kike honeypot, but that doesn't make it true, traitor.

Kikes and faggots are not very WN, TRScuck. How's the google spyware on your shit forum?

>>>/hurt/
WHAT THE FUG IS GOING ON WITH THE INCREASED USER COUNT OF RECENT???? ARE TRSHILLS STORMING THE BOARD? HALP.

here let me repeat something you told me
I'm not here to spoon feed you
>>>/trs/
cry some more kike

TRSHILLS ARE TRYING TO STEAL THE GET!

We must secure the existence of our gets and a future for repeating digits.

STEALING QUINTS FOR MASONJIM

GET the fuck off my board TRS

RE-STEALING QUINTS FOR MASONJIM AND KAPITAN PEPE LODGe

It is a jew loving group. That automatically makes them heretical sodomites!

Relief is here! Keep fighting men!

Disgusting

I'll be back when you can make actual arguments.

BEGONE SHILL!
YOU ARE FAGGOT!

what are you mad about?
t. /baph/mod

by the will of kek begone TRShits

They went back to plebbit

THIS
Heil Hitler, gas the normies from TRS

Earned yourself a filter, bud.

TRS is led by kikes starting with kike enoch and weev Auernheimer. Holla Forums source code is down below, go look for spyware section and come show it to us. Knowing TRS, your "VPN" is one of these israeli agent run online proxies like hola or whatever it's called now. Enjoy your botnet.

The propaganda potential here is immense in addition to the doxing. If we rub it in their faces that their sucker punching hero is a literal shit eating cuckold it will be excellent demoralization, either they admit the sucker punch guy is a repulsive degenerate or they try to defend him which looks terrible to normies, memeing antifa as literal shit eating cuckolds is a priority for our propaganda. Normie moderates of nearly all types will be especially receptive to this propaganda and we can push them to the right.

(checked)
kek this.

MODS! REQUESTING ARTILLERY SUPPORT ON ID F8B8BD now!

Get these D+C hotheads outta here, the purpose of this thread is fucking up antifa's shit, participate in that operation or GTFO nigger.

wouldn't have started if TRS didn't' start crying in the first place. I'm already doing something about it, read the thread. itsgoingdown is curring goingoffline
Want to get back on topic then stop shilling for kikes

(checked)
wonder who got

I don't even know how to navigate that site and national socialism is just meditated monarchy with some certain policy frameworks. You don't seem to be someone who has very much going on upstairs though so I may not obtain very good dialogue with you.

Waste of dubs. Kike Enoch is not the entirety of a WN community, he is a snake in the grass and your ignorance to this fact and conflating the entirety of this "WN community" with its degenerate honeypot figureheads shows your ignorance. It also demonstrates that namefags are cancer and the superiority of decentralized organization. Get over your cult of personality with Kike Eunuch and your cognitive dissonance already, faggot. The good portions of TRS outside of its kike'd inner circle are untouched and they have every opportunity to redeem themselves or continue operating as usual, kill yourself and your faggot collectivist slave mentality nigger. Next thing you know these faggots are going to say doxing Hal Turner was "punching right" or some shit, unbelievable.

Hey mods keep up the good work

Specific elements of TRS, such as Kike Eunuch, is a traitor with an utterly miscegenated family, a degenerate kike wife, and ties to the deep state and B'Nai B'Rith. The rest of TRS are bretty good even if there are a lot of faggots. Our JIMPACT of kike eunuch was designed to purge you of your traitorous honeypot elements so you can prosper. Get fucked and stop being a butthurt faggot you stupid nigger.

There's no Antifa where I live, and if there were, their first act of violence would be their last act on the face of the Earth.

We don't fuck around with thugs, and no jury in these mountains would convict anyone for any act of self defense. The cops probably wouldn't even arrest, and no DA would dare bring charges.

So I don't think I'll ever get an opportunity to split the skull of one of these filthy cowards.

Christcucks are cancer
Monarchy is cancer
Theocracy is a shit-tier meme

Hitler was right.

kike eunichs wife work for a company that did work for the NSA, that sounds like a honeypot to me

consider suicide

fuck off nigger

>He doesn't know about the glory of KEK

you are in the wrong neighbourhood, motherfucker.

Was hitler even christian? He sounds more like a deist from what I've read.

Were you aware of this now banned Twitter account?

Hey stupid, where are all the pro-white fighters going to come from if we don't challenge the narrative that pro-whites can be assaulted with impunity? If you just keep circle-jerking about how "HURR DURR Holla Forums IS NOT ALTRITE", then how are you going to project a message of strength?

Public Christian, because of "larger society", private pagan.

Thule society, son.

post YFW you realize that Hitler was the first to worship the ancient egyptian God KEK

They're Aut-Kike, and they were handing out business cards with therightstuff.biz and radixjournal.com on them.

Spencer already cemented that narrative by not fighting back himself or having someone there to defend him. Nothing anybody does now will change that.

Dubs checked, and yeah you're probably right. I don't personally give a shit about Spencer, but in the minds of the leftists/moderates/normalfags, we're all the same. They won't distinguish between alt-lite, pro-white, or whatever, and nothing WE say will change that. I said in the other thread that attempting to dissociate from Spencer is pointless, and was "muh PR"'d to death. What I meant was, it makes no sense to abstain from attacking lefties over this for fear of being identified as "alt-right", because that connection is already seared into the brains of 90% of the population. We CAN disavow it all we want, but it shouldn't prevent us from being aggressive towards our enemies.

No you faggot kike. Christcuck is a D&C term. Whatever Christianity's limitations it serves as unifying force for Whites. Much of our history is bound up in it. As was trying to point out, Hitler was pro-Christian. Moral of the story is kill yourself before we do you fucking kike.

I think they're going to try to delay his confirmation as much as possible because they know he's the one who can and will bring the hammer of Real Justice (as opposed to Social Justice) down on them.

archive.is/UJlDC

I sincerely hope you choke on a nigger dick as you see your family being enriched by rapefugees.

Wait, wait…

I sincerely hope you choke to death on a nigger dick, while seeing your family get enriched by rapefugees.

believe me, it did at one point and could have if they'd drop their faggoty mgtow ways, but alas, some people are not meant to procreate or if they do, hold it together. Such is life, eh?