My thoughts on the future of Islam in America

It finally makes sense why Muslims are so frightened by Trump

In his inaugural address, Trump says the following
>We will reinforce old alliances and form new ones – and unite the civilized world against radical Islamic terrorism, which we will eradicate completely from the face of the Earth.

Your average American who's not well versed in Islamic theology thinks, "Cool, no more 9/11s, no more ISIS". However, your typical Muslim knows and understands that Allah has prescribed them to fight, deceive and kill unbelievers, lest they "meet Allah with a deficiency". Suddenly they're shitting themselves because your average Muslim thinks that he's going to be Holocausted since moderate Muslims can't exist according to Islamic theology (the Ahmadiyyan sect is arguably the exception since they're a bunch of hippy heretics who tend to get their heads cut off by the hardliners).

I feel that Jihad in America is crumbling, and Taqqiya is crumbling. Muslims can't up and admit that they are personally being threatened… Whether Trump knows about what the Quran or the Hadith teach is irrelevant here, because their religion says what it says. This is why they misrepresent Trumps position as hatred against them being Muslims rather than them being forced into being murderous Jihadists. With the advent of the internet, a media emphasis on covering lots of horrific terror attacks, and a full frontal assault of dank frog-related memes, the facade just can't keep going… Muslim lies are going to be exposed more and more in the future, especially as people hopefully get more gutsy.

Time for Bad News: Unfortunately as a result I believe that Jihad in America is going to be forced to move into the Defensive Stage, and we can expect a lot more violence in the name of Allah (in self-defense, of course) and a LOT more apologists defending it.

I predict that there will be much more terrorism under a Trump administration than any other Presidents, simply by the sheer number of Muslims we have in the country and the excuse they now have to start getting their golden tickets to Paradise by shooting up a school or something. It's because Trump is a racist and a Nazi, after all.

Other urls found in this thread:

redicecreations.com/specialreports/2006/04apr/catholicislam.html
ironmarch.org/index.php?/topic/3304-america-is-cancer/
theoccidentalobserver.net/2011/09/stalin’s-1937-counter-revolution-against-trotskyism/
linkedin.com/pulse/20140428192426-47009099-how-would-sahabah-look-by-their-physical-appearances
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alhambra_Decree
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_the_Ottoman_Empire
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/rest-of-world/Kenya-protests-dogs-and-slaves-remark-by-Egyptian-diplomat/articleshow/52539805.cms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah, sure, but it's going to start a perpetual cycle of violence until one of us is all gone… Once it gets started, it'll be hard to stop or contain, especially with so many soft targets everywhere.

If America can't find a way to Mass disarm/deport/genuinely convert all Muslims at one time in one fell swoop than the few stragglers left behind will do their best to bring America to its knees

There's no higher aspiration to a Muslim than dying during Jihad. No Muslim has a guarantee that they're going to Heaven UNLESS they die killing the kufar. There was a sheik, I think it was, that surmised it perfectly: "Americans love Coca-Cola. We [Muslims] love death."

Unless you're talking about eradicating every last Muslim it's a pipe dream. I would like to see them eradicated but Trump isn't going to do that. He's just setting himself up for failure. There's going to be more Muslim terror attacks in the next ten years than there were in the last ten years simply because there are more of them and more 2nd generation Muslim migrants are reaching adulthood and they're more prone to terror attacks than 1st generation ones.

Trump will be blamed for the increase in terror attacks. But it's simply numbers.

And no shit. It's not like America had a Muslim terror attack problem under Woodrow Wilson. It's because there were next to none of them in America except a handful of white converts.

what about the nation of islam? are those guys just a joke or biding their time?

Islam > Homos, Trannies and other pagan degenerates

MASHA PENCE

They believe that white people are the invention of an ancient big-headed atlantis scientist as revenge against black society and that they sent a beacon to black space aliens will come down and kill whitey and usher in a new era of peace and rap music

I'm not kidding either

Well no shit Sherlock we're talking about a sand nigger religion that spits on western values and seek to subvert EVERYTHING. The harsh truth being that if you do not kiss mudshit ass you're going to get labeled in ebil nazi - at least in formely King Nigger's US. These fucks refuse to assimilate and compromise under any circumstances. The host culture will change as they never will

I for one can't wait for the concentration camps and extreme vetting.
Europe is fucked because of these barbarians, I really hope you burgers don't buy their lies and believe that they will assimilate. Either way little conflict and bloodshed separates wheat from the chaff

Doesnt make any sense.Look up what does Islam say about Christians and Jesus and compare that to the Jewish prespective.

Black Islam is slightly different.

I dont know why Trump uses that false term in the first place.

1. Terrorism is by definition radical.
2. Islamic terrorism is, obviously, islamic.

Just call it what it is: Islamic terrorism.

They are just LARPing black nationalists who think that Egyptian kangz were black, the first muslims were black etc. They also believe they are related to aliens in some way.

Muslims in america are the bottom of the food chain. no one gives a fuck about their rights even before Trump. Imagine thinking they are some sort of priority because "muh brown people, muh different to me". They are so powerless in terms of lobbying and you have so few of them that they are irrelevant.

A biggest threat, and it's always been this way, is Muslims outside the US. and for the most part they don't give a fuck about america until we poked the hornets nest by fighting battles that werent ours to fight.

Islam is an implicitly white religion. Muhammad is described as a pale skinned man with red hair. How many ginger sandniggers you know of?

Sami Zayn :^)

lol this, even the Indians and crazy catholic Mexicans hate arabs. they wouldn't survive.

Jidf pls go

ask every demographic to rate each other and muslims would definitely come bottom no doubt. and since 9/11 i can't think of a single policy that's been enacted into law to help muslims, i can think of plenty that have been done to fuck up muslims but none to help them.

everyone goes ape shit because obama and hillary dont say "islamic terrorism" but it's so fucking pathetic and pointless to get hung up on it when literally every single media, outlet no matter where they are on the political, eventually run the muslim angle. people know.

This is why people laugh at Americans

Ginger Syrians and Iraqis are not that rare. One of Saddams most important advisors was a ginger.

Channel kebab removal.
Simple really.

(checked)
Thou art witnessed by Kek. Let the channelling commence.

Al Ronny Hubbard had a laugh at this.

Deport them all.

MIDF please. Enjoy your ban.

"When Cardinal Bea shared with us in the Vatican, he said, these writings are guarded because they contain information that links the Vatican to the creation of Islam. Both sides have so much information on each other, that if exposed, it could create such a scandal that it would be a disaster for both religions.

"In their "holy" book, the Koran, Christ is regarded as only a prophet. If the pope was His representative on earth, then he also must be a prophet of God. This caused the followers of Muhammad to fear and respect the pope as another "holy man."

"The pope moved quickly and issued bulls granting the Arab generals permission to invade and conquer the nations of North Africa. The Vatican helped to finance the building of these massive Islamic armies in exchange for three favors:

1. Eliminate the Jews and Christians (true believers, which they called infidels).

2. Protect the Augustinian Monks and Roman Catholics.

3. Conquer Jerusalem for "His Holiness" in the Vatican.

"As time went by, the power of Islam became tremendous - Jews and true Christians were slaughtered, and Jerusalem fell into their hands. Roman Catholics were never attacked, nor were their shrines, during this time. But when the pope asked for Jerusalem, he was surprised at their denial! The Arab generals had such military success that they could not be intimidated by the pope - nothing could stand in the way of their own plan.

redicecreations.com/specialreports/2006/04apr/catholicislam.html

I thought nation of islam was okay? They were talking with Rockwell aswell. Seems like they want(ed) segregation instead of gibs. Holla Forums should be all on that.

Islam would be an improvement for America. It was kiked from the start.

ironmarch.org/index.php?/topic/3304-america-is-cancer/

Wearing lipstick and showing your full face?

Not in my Islam! Stone her to death!

The problem as I see it is that Islam is more than a religion it is also political ideology and the two are inseparable. The constitution allows for freedom of both things but not when they are locked like that. In addition Islam calls for the eventual conversion or removal of all other religions which directly opposes the constitution.
So there needs to be an amendment and it would mean Islam was forbidden in America in its current form. There would have to be a reformation an the koran amended. And they aint going to accept that, so they need to leave.

There are no moderate muslims.

The moderate Muslim is the one who cheers on the other Muslim as he beheads you.

Reminder that Islam always fought hard against Jews and communists. Any instances of islamophobia on this board is Holla Forums false flagging.

Ginger sandniggers are a lot more common than you think

Whoopsie, wrong first pic.

Nice try, Hitler. Allying with the Sandmonkies was a mistake. Considering how similar the raw ideologies are between the Kosher book and the Halal book, I will make enemies of both before I make a friend of necessity with either.
Also, I still stand by my assertion that no matter how degenerate kikery may be, there are more jews with the capacity to pretend to be civilized than sandniggers.

So you're back shilling Holla Forums to support your "based mudslimes" hey ? I still remember you Muhammad, your thread is probably still at the bottom of the catalog.

We should have never stopped soviets from removing kebab.

I wonder if you're from TRS or from Holla Forums?

Why don't you show us some of these "bulls" where the pope asked Muslims to kill those poor Jews and "Christians," shill?

Time to get #woke fams.

No, Muhammad, we'd rather ally with Slavs than you. Your religion is shit. Your values are shit. Go home to beat your wife and fuck your goat.

Nice try

gee I wonder who could be behind this post

Hello commie.

I would take polygamy and honor killings over cucksheds, findom and pegging.

Reconquista my Friends, Shadilay, deport them all.

GEE FUCKING WHIZ, I WONDER WHO COULD HAVE POSTED THIS
We should have let the Soviets genocide you.

kys

There is no future of Islam in America. They will all be destroyed.

It's going to continue growing like the Cancer that it is. They will continue to reproduce like rabbits and get dumb blacks to join.

I'm not even a Christcuck but this is just obviously false

SURE IS MIDF IN THIS THREAD

Rome was under christcuck rule from the 4th century, broham.

A lot of them are converting in prison.

I wonder how many of the niggers kingnigger pardoned were his mudslime brothers.

You never chose the lesser of two evils as it's still fucking evil. You don't have to accept anything you don't want. Crusades 2.0 starting in Europe in our lifetime.

Fuck are you stupid… They dye it orange… Look it up, there's a bullshit Koran reason for it and you see TONS of those assholes. It's not natural you dope.

And? The Vatican still wasn't established until 1377

key word right there. you'd rather be tricked and owned by jews because they look white and can act white. Muslims are pitiful and powerless minority in america, the fact you dislike like them more shows your a moron that lacks any depth or nuance. "muh brown people, brown people bad!!!! all white people good!!! white people like me!! brown people different!!

Anti-Popist desinfo agent spotted and reported.

Stop projecting Kike

looool, you are actually a spack. that's his natural hair colour.

Look up the Zebra murders

Post those war faces anons. It's clean up time.

JIDF: it is all the Muslims let's be allies Goyim
MIDF: it is all the Jews let's be allies kuffahrs

US: DEPORT ALL FUCKING MUSLIMS, JEWS AND NIGGERS. IF THEY RESIST MAKE NO PRISONERS AND BAN THEM FROM OUR CHANS AND HANG THE TRAITORS WHO BEFRIEND THEM
SHADILAY.

You know who also deported Muslims? STALIN DID.

Kebab removal cant come soon enough

Not really. Russia has a very high amount of Muslims, predominately non-denominational ones. See: the Caucasians, specifically the Chechens, Circassians and Ingush, and the Turkic peoples.

Stalin was an improvement.
Glorious 1937! In that year Stalin finally came to understand that it was Zionism, not Communism, that was being built in the USSR and he destroyed it. After 1937, Suvorov and Kutuzov, Nakhimov and Ushakov, Bogdan Khmelnitsky and the “Knight in Tiger Skin” became the national symbols. And the Russians, Ukrainians, Belorussians – all those whom the Zionists had destroyed and left to rot in prisons, labeled “nationalists” or “anti-Semites – returned. General Viktor Filatov[1]
theoccidentalobserver.net/2011/09/stalin’s-1937-counter-revolution-against-trotskyism/

My antisemitism levels are at over 9000 levels. I wake up cursing the Jews and the Muhammadans every day. I will not die until they are all removed from Europe ( Albanians included).

I really do hate the false dichotomy bullshit that the zionist jews try pulling whenever there's a terrorist attack. Like clockwork, they come out of the woodwork to shill support for israel.

Fuck that. All semites must go.

Are you goatfuckers that scared? No-one is buying your bullshit narrative take your veiled threats kindly.

Get the fuck out, you subhuman filth.

Exactly as the MIDF saying it has nothing to do with Islam as they strike you.
I hate each and everyone of them. Jews and Muslims are just different side of the same coin.

Please try not to stab me with your nose on your way out

Arabs and Jews, both being semites, exhibit similar behaviors and properties relating to subversion, tribalism, and nepotism. The only real difference is that jews, due to being gene-thieves in europe, are more intelligent, so their subversion tactics are much more in-depth and successful.

Nice reading comprehension, Ahmed.

Turks are the worst mang.

Muslims could be a useful ally against the ((globalists)), but they have to be brought under heel first.

That's when all the commie Jews moved to the USA and implanted themselves in the anti-Stalinist left and neocon right.

No that's his natural hair color you fucking retard.

Brown people are bad, Mohammad.

Stalin was based as fuck dude

NO RIGHTS FOR SEMITES

checked
deportation of ALL muslims confirmed

Pretty much this.

The soviets were able to do that almost a century ago without computers or drones. They simply went to the imams at the mosques and tortured them until they became collaborators and surrendered their own people. They also banned qurans in arabic and forced them to adopt the russian alphabet

Also keep in mind there aren't as many muslims in murrica as in yurop and that most of them are unarmed and living in urban areas which would make rounding them up much easier than you think

He said that and yet during any wars against non-muslim forces (which therefore don't suck as much as they do) they surrender very very quickly. Its a bluff, even the japanese and the russians had the balls to fight to the death, but arab armies always give up in mere days

And? The RCC was still in existence well before it started calling itself the Vatican.

The Church created the warlike ideology of Islam to form an army of sandniggers that could be used to kill Christians who did not fall in line with Rome. Like a vicious dog breaking free from its leash, Islam got to big and the pope lost control of it.

*got too big

Source?

You had the saudis, qatar and the rest of the gulf states funding hillary's campaign. Same fuckers who fund mosques in europe and pay traffickers to carry the refugees on the boats.

Who you think the current pope is?

The whistleblower was an ex-Jesuit who converted to protestantism. When he spilled this long-kept secret, he mysteriously died of food poisoning.

Way to play into "da chosen" narrative there, if jews are that smart how come israel is so fucking small? the original plan was for a much bigger country yet they had to dial it down, a lot. And also how come there are so few jews? you would think they would kickstart mass effort to outbreed everybody else and yet israel has a population problem since the only ones having kids are the fucking useless ultra-orthodox who don't work live off gibsmedats from the state and are inbreed as fuck so their kids have all kinds of weird as shit incurable diseases. There are geneticists going to israel to see that since nowhere in the world you can see kids that deformed in those numbers (well maybe pakistan but thats because they are inbreed as fuck too)

Right now on europe you have people on the left and the right hating on jews but nobody dares say something bad about muslims, who is the cleverest strategist here? clearly not the jews.

That sounds like old ass anglican propaganda, they did the same to the persians to C&D them from the arabs. Typical britcuck trickery

The more things change the more they stay the same. Today, we have invading hordes of mudslimes taking over Europe with a complicit pope. Do you not think the Vatican has a hand in this invasion? They are using this nigger and sandnigger army to clean out atheistic Europe and will probably pivot them to Christianity at some point, either by some Project Bluebeam shit or by utilizing ZOG armies to re-establish Christian theocracies.

Agree. Just look at all the taqiyya in the Koran itself:
109:6
2:177
2:190
It's completely sickening, all the lies this book holds. Some might try to deceive you, that it's an issue of "lesser races" (race doesn't exist in the first place, but I'll redpill you all on that at a later time) rather than religion - pay them no mind. Islam, like all religions, is false. Atheism is the only way forward for humynkynd.

I halfway agree with this as well. Koranimals are indeed instructed to mercilessly slaughter and rape all non-Moonslims, though I can't find that exact quote in the Koran itself - can you provide your source? However, you statement that "Allah has prescribed them to fight" would indicate that you believe in some higher power when in fact, as we all know, none exists.

Fucking reported, Ahmed. You're clearly trying to get Holla Forums to think that Moonslims and murderous jihadists are two separate groups when in fact they are descriptors of only one, unified entity. We won't tolerate your taqiyya here.

p much this tbh fam.

linkedin.com/pulse/20140428192426-47009099-how-would-sahabah-look-by-their-physical-appearances
tl;dr Moonhammad and all of his contemporary Moonslamic leaders were fucking white males.
Ali bin Abi Talib (Moonhammad's cousin and a caliph)
Umar bin al-Khattab (Companion of Moonhammad and a caliph)
Aisha (Moonhammad's child bride whom he forcibly raped when she was only 2 seconds old)
Abu Bakr (Father to Aisha)
Abu Hurayrah (Ultimate source of more Hadiths than anyone else)

The whole Middle Eastern tradition of dying one's hair with henna (gingers) or saffron (blondes) came from Moonhammad and friends who would use it to restore their natural hair color when it started going gray/white. They brainwashed the local innocent Arabs into worshiping their whiteness, and so the tradition of dying hair with henna in the style of Moonhammad himself persists even to this day.

american flag on muslim got me triggered. fucking normies, think standing up for female genital mutilation and enslavement is progressive… yeah let's defend incest and polygamy and child rape and throwing acid in your wife's face… REEEEEEE

What future?

Yea those are just the terrorists they are all Salafi. People in Iran, Syria, Lebanon etc have always been the opponents of the globalists

Point 1:
The Quran isn't organized chronologically, it's organized by length of chapters for ease of memorization (Shortest chapters in the back, longest in the front). This is important to know on account of two factors:

1: Muhammad preached peace in the beginning, and started getting ballsier in mocking the Pagans at Mecca when his rich uncle converted to Islam and began protecting him. He was eventually exiled to Medina where he was further rejected by the Jews, then the Christians, before assembled an army and changed his tune from peace to violence over a period of two decades. The Quran is being revealed in the meantime in response to Muhammads circumstances, dividing verses into peaceful "Meccan" and violent "Medinan" periods.

2: The doctrine of "Abrogation" exists, wherein if a contradiction is found within the Quran, then a Muslim is to refer to later revelations. Practically, this means that Chapter 5 (The third-to-last chapter to be revealed) completely overturns all prior peaceful verses by making Muhammads final standing verses be to make Islam dominant across the world, which is further abrogated by chapter 9, which commands Muslims to subjugate Jews and Christians and to kill unbelievers

For example, your citations of s109:5 and s2:190 are abrogated by s9:5 and s9:36 respectively

I'm not making this up either, Imam Abu Bakr Muhammad ibn Ishaq ibn Khuzaymah in his commentary "An-Nasikh -wal- Mansukh" claims that over 113 verses in the Quran are overwritten by s9:5. This was a Muslim that lived over 1000 years ago in Muslim-dominant lands and had nothing to hide

Point 2
It's irrelevant what I believe in the context of Islam, I'm not the one being told to kill people. If you want citations, here are a few:

Sura 2:216
The context of this verse is Muhammad is rallying his troops in a series of 7 raids to attack trading caravans to Mecca during the month of peace.
Sura 8:39
Sura 8:65

And if you want some Hadith (Traditions of Muhammad)
Sahih Bukhari 52:220
Sahih Bukhari 8:387
Sunan Ibn Majah 2763

Point 3:
That's exactly what I'm saying though. Trump might not know that they're prescribed to fight and kill unbelievers, but that's ultimately irrelevant as any learned Muslim knows what his religion teaches him to do. The only reason we don't have daily killing sprees is because a Muslim needs to have A: obedience to Islam, B: a knowledge of what their religion teaches and C: enough guts to follow through with what their religion teaches… Without all 3 a Muslim is entirely placated, though in reality most Muslims are just waiting for everyone else to start the slaughter before they join in.

There is no future for Islam in America.

Yeah, Qu'ran literally tells you to go kill people. Moderate muslims are a false pretext used by muslims to infiltrate white countries and position it as a small contingency of muslims that are radical, when in reality they're one in the same. Trump probably knows this, and hopefully he's serious about deporting them.

It's totally constitutional. We did it with chinks before.

Am I the only one who hates it when retards write "aka" when they actually mean i.e. ?
It's so fucking annoying and it makes no sense.

but otherwise it was a pretty fun read

Go LARP on cuckchan or TD, faggot.

N.O.I is apostasy, in Islam there is no such thing as race, everyone are brothers and sisters.

That's not correct, moderate muslims are considered to be apostates which is punishable by death whereas us kuffar (non believers) still have a chance for redemption because we're unsaved.

Don't forget that every terror attack is a form of kikes enabling sandnigs to sperg out.

Wrong, after Queen Isabella expelled the jews from Spain it was the Ottoman empire that took them in

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alhambra_Decree

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_the_Ottoman_Empire

Yeah, just look at how the Kurds are dealt with in the Muslim world.

The NOI is a shilling group. They happen to identify as muds but their main purpose is to destabilize society by furthering the gap between nigs/muds and the rest of the US. They're just one of many.

Sure, go ahead. Let 1% of the populate chimp hard, welcome to an openly anti-muslim country.

While we're at it we'll get rid of the other (((2%))) of the population as well.

they will meme their own demise

you don't deserve those quads you dirty sand nigger.
if you want to worship a warmongering pedophile be my guest. but first get the fuck out of the west.

time to commit suicide

are you fucking serious?

Which is why our government hates them and wants to overthrow their leaders

They want our shale oil.

Stalin also purged kikes, did you loke kikes now mehmet?

The irony is that some muds love Hitler because he kicked kike ass and was said by (((some))) to be a fanboy of Islam.

"""Moderate Muslims""" are just useful idiots who are using Islam for virtue signalling while not realizing that they're being used to shill the narrative that they want "peace and love bro" when it's really just the hipster faggots who would probably throw the quran they don't even own in the bin for a bacon sandwich.

Pipe down you mongoloid. Actually understand the comment before you act like a spack.

NOI is, to put it simply, we wuz:the religion.

the fact that black nationalists took the religion of their greatest oppressors really tells you how stupid they are and how ignorant they are about their history.

meanwhile…

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/rest-of-world/Kenya-protests-dogs-and-slaves-remark-by-Egyptian-diplomat/articleshow/52539805.cms

hi pajeet

Thank you avatar of KeK !

glad you appreciate. it's hard to post from one's phone when you're typing with poo-smeared fingers.

Reminder that any time anyone says "radical islam" or "extremist islam" they're actually referring to…

FUNDAMENTAL ISLAM

Yes, the fundamental beliefs.

What they are going to get is a good fracking instead

Oy vey, Stalin ate food too! Better stop eating, Muhummad!

Someone edit the Mexican flag please.

This sign is typical of what these dumb bitches were carrying at the DC marches.

First, it fails at quickly and efficiently conveying the message, which is imperative when a sign needs to be read and understood while in motion.

Second, upon actually reading the sign and taking the time to ponder it, it appears that the message is that America is (or should be, or is becoming) an orthodox muslim nation. So apparently these women were marching in support of Sharia law.

Top. Wew.