Tfw that stupid hashtag #GermanDeathCamps is all over the media

As a Pole I feel ashamed that so many of my kin support Holohoax, believe what Stalin told them to believe, and the destruction of white man.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Juat naturally ask one or two of these every time the topic comes up, but don't force it

pic rel: it's me, I'm 24 and I finally opened my eyes

*sigh*
great, another anti-truth thread denouncing the empirical evidence supporting the holocaust as a legitimate historical event

i'll just be over there
*crawls into the corner*
*weeps for Holla Forums*

Jews hate Poles more than Germans

Shame Pilsudski didn't live longer or pick a better successor.

care to explain? at least they're not genociding us by importing 9999 shitskins per minute in this very moment

OPERATION GRACE FOR GERMANY
TURN NAxALT INTO A WEAPON FOR GERMANS AND NATSOC
I know the holocaust is a joke but we can take a mighty leap over that issue and gaslight the normies to take away the power and end the shaming.
Meme the following

They needed this number for the prophecies to be complete and return to Israel. After waiting for so long, they finally achieved sweet release by defeating the ebil nazis and writing the history.

Would you really deny the jews their precious soah after waiting for so long? You naughty boy.

Go RP somewhere else, faggot.

>>>/plebbit/

Hi rabbi. I would like it was true. But we tried. t.Pole

Not for lack of trying, and that is why they hate you.

Too bad the audio has sync issues in that one.

File already exists because I posted it not too long ago.
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

Witam panów
The funny thing is that even though most poles believe in holocaust and all of that, theybwill still say that russians/communism was worse. I can't stand that USSR is ignored so often, how many more people died because of communism, but fuck that. 6 million most important.

also there was actually a real holocaust at the same time its called the holodomor

guess how many deaths

Weep for yourself, Schlomo. Holla Forums is just fine.

Also, go back to wherever the fuck you came from. No one from Holla Forums *crawls into a corner* and *weeps like a faggot*

#EisenhowerDeathCamps would be more accurate, maybe any of you losers with a twatter account can start spreading that. You remember, how German soldiers and civilians were reclassified as unarmed enemy combatants instead of PoWs so they could be starved to death or exposed to areas known to host typhus (int'l war crime).

Fuck you, kike.

Is this nigger serious?

Which goes to show you, never show a Jew kindness it breeds contempt.

The jews are trying to implicate the Poles for their holohoax because they think that Poles are too Christian, too white, and too proud of both.

I am glad that the Poles are rejecting this en masse, even if it means throwing Germans under the bus. At least most Poles are still proud of themselves and stick up for themselves. God knows the majority of Germans alive today never do.

This is why kikes want to break our homogenity. They pumped 2mln ukrops into Poland. They have to go back. Lwów is ours.

I know the feeling. The amount of Illuminati, UFO, Bilderberg and Freemasonry vids i've watched to find the truth. At the end i only found the jew.

Who was the chap who orchestrated that whole affair again, there was something about him. Something rather ironic. I can't quite recall.

Same. I think lots of us came from the same roots not because of just Holla Forums is rebellious or edgy, used to be average folk but noticed something very off with the world and wanted to find to source of whatever corruption it was but all of the "truth" sources are usually batshit insane with stories of ayy lmao and all less than meaning full ((( Hollywood ))) Illuminati gossip. Afterwards feeling like the world as you discovered is upside down. Well it all feels like its turning right side up again soon.

most of them hate kikes though so you are listening the the american MSM over the american people, likewise with your countrymen apparently

you saw past the smoke and mirrors
well done

All wrongs will be righted

And to think that If Poland were to have only joined the anti-commintern/Axis with Hitler, it would have kept all of its eastern territory, and perhaps have gained more.

Holohoax has become synonymous with the death of Poles at large, and so has "Jewry" and "greed". That isnt to say we know the truth and are all without a doubt redpilled, but its to say that we know the Jews werent innocent and our losses go above all. Did any of you hear the "six million" line before the internet?

They brainwashed us in school about muh 6 millions, tv in 90's pushed it more then now I think. In middle school we goes to Auschwitz to look at "gas chambers" and shoes, listening to kvetching.

Some details were exeggerated. You'd be a fool to think that nazis didn't slaughter the people they hated the most lel. In fact they kept perfect records of people deported in the Netherlands, almost none returned from their trip to Germany.

Conspiracy theories are for people who search for correlations that are complete nonsensical, yet there is a correlation. A correlation doens't imply that it means anything though, maybe it does maybe it doesn't depends on how strong the correlation is. Also other factors that have a huge impact.

To blame one group of people to be responsible for manipulating the world would be nonsensical, since such a group would always have factions within that group that want more power for themselves. People naturally would want more power if they were to be in such a group and eventually details got out about this group as members would make enough noise that would reveal themselves.