Alex Jones Dances With Jews

youtube.com/watch?v=wDacOjZbbVw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ON8N5bAjwsQ
isgp-studies.com/alex-jones-of-infowars-is-cia-army-disinformation#david-jones-cia-dentist
twitter.com/NinaByzantina/status/821244623909748736
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ribbon_of_Saint_George
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck you Alex Jonestein, I am living off of liver and onions while you can afford the finest cuts of meat, thanks jews.

Don't worry user. Someday we will kill his children in front of him for the lies and misdirection he has memed

Can we rope the JIDF members that are promoting the "Alex secretly is on our side" meme first? They're the ones promoting this jew faggot.

Yes
Richard Spencer we will feed to our wild life preserves in Africa once the niggers are all ate up, and keep him in a meat locker and ping pong pizza until we're ready

AT pingpong

Why not just drop Dickie Spencer off in ISIS country? Would be bretty funny seeing Dickie get thrown off of a rooftop by ISIS.

He would probably turn (((JIHAD))) and do appearances on AlQuida TV to push the Jewish holy war

When even Ghost shits on you, you have to be a fucking moron. I sincerely hope it was just the Reddit cucks who loved this guy and not actual Holla Forumsacks.

Nice D&C thread. Alex isn't natsoc but he's a gateway for the full redpilling.
It's easy to pick people apart becuase their not full on 1488 gas the kikes lol XD but he's achieved more than your lazy arse ever will.
For all your LARPing their has been no progress in having our ideas accepted into the mainstream.

I may bust his balls but I also love the guy.

"Gatekeeper" is the word you're looking for.

agreed. most people get stuck on their first few red pills and don't go deeper than that.
this "stuck" state of mind could last people years, even a lifetime, this never going deeper down the rabbit hole..

No and Jonestein sure as shit isn't.

nice argument (1)

Yeah, a gateway for the alt-right where fags and trannies are my brother and "nationalists" Jews are my allies and Israel has a right to exist

Someone already said it.

This entire thread this complete and utter fire. I laughed so fucking hard watching every single video. Holy shit Holla Forums. This is why I love you.

Well said.

Anyone who didn't figure out that Alex Jones is a plant after his debate with Piers Morgan on gun rights is completely retarded.

Obvious controlled opposition is obvious.

But liver and onions is good

Quads confirm, liver and onions officially approved of by Kek.

Jonestein confirmed for legit

(1)

In the short term you’re going to have to accept the fact that fags and Jews exist. The chances of having a successful political movement where you openly hate gays/jews is almost non-existent. Anyone with half a brain can see this.
Most us on Holla Forums are on the far right when it comes to political opinions, I know most people who want to achieve anything practically don't patronise this place as it's mostly the domain of talkers and not doers.
We need to think of an end goal and work backwards. What is it that we want, what is our ideals? Then after that we can form a cultural and political ideology that can achieve it.
Holla Forums is too divided on its opinions; we need to create some solid foundations before we can build our house. Because doxing a few fags and complaining about degeneracy isn't going to change much in the long run.
The best thing I can suggest for those who want to change is is for us to all engage in the political process. Members of congress/parliament, become members of all the three arms of government. Because then we'll have practical influence on our societies.

The leftists went after the field of education first for a reason. Because if you control what the intellectual elite of the next generation think then the future is yours.

If you're looking at this meme you are the resistance

1.) Alex Jones has a Jewish wife named Kelly Rebecca Nichols, and he has three(3) children with her.

2.) Alex Jones and his Jewish wife and children all qualify for Israeli citizenship under Israel's "Law of Return".

3.) Alex Jones has at least twenty(20) Jewish sponsors and advertisers that financially support his radio show and websites.

4.) Alex Jones' flagship radio station, KLBJ AM, in Austin, Texas, is owned by Emmis Communications, a media conglomerate based in Indianapolis, Indiana. The founder, chairman, president, and CEO of Emmis Communications is the dual Israeli citizen Zionist Jew Jeffrey H. Smulyan.

5.) Alex Jones' radio show is broadcast on Sirius XM Radio. The chairman of Sirius XM Radio is the Jew Eddy W. Hartenstein. The CEO of Sirius XM Radio is the Jew Mel Karmazin. The President of Sirius XM Radio is the Jew Scott Greenstein. Of the six(6) senior executives of Sirius XM Radio, five(5) are Jews.

6.) Alex Jones has a Jewish lawyer named Elizabeth M. Schurig who is also the lawyer for Holly Lev Bronfman, the sister of Edgar Bronfman, Jr. Thus there are only two degrees of separation between Alex Jones and the Bronfman family, one of the wealthiest and most influential Jewish Zionist families in North America.

We're already messing with that due to meme magic, remember when the kids started singing build the wall in that school ?

Bad publicity is the best publicity. Most of the successes Holla Forums has had are based on bad publicity. Pepes and nazi anime girls posted on twitter are received badly, but spread virally, because everyone is so intoxicated by anger and offense, and spreading that anger to others. Negative news spreads faster and further than positive news, because people are inclined toward death, destruction, failure and scandal. Go look for Ann Coulter's "14" tweet and read the comments. It's 99% "negative", but look at how thousands of lefties and normies has gone out of their way to learn what the 14 words are, and spread that meaning to hundreds of thousands more, just to satisfy their disgust at "racism".

Most celebrity sex tapes/nudes are released by the celebrities themselves. Lead actors often give interviews a few weeks before their movies open in a certain country, where they talk shit about the people of that country. PR firms even stage protests against their own clients.

Jones knows what he is doing. That's why he is an internationally recognized brand name. People might hate or ridicule him for acting insane, but in doing doing so they are infected by the ideas he espouses, and spread them to others as a "joke". People laugh about the gay frogs and filters, but had he not hammed it up, would they have heard about water contamination at all? No.

Jones is a fuckin genius tbh.

Oy vey, who cares about worldview? Just compromise until you are identical to your enemy.

Alex Jewns

You really think making a few jpegs is enough make the kind of changes we want?
Sure it makes our ideas somewhat accepted in a comedic sense. But in the end it's just window dressing, far more is needed.

(1)
I never said that. Think of it a bit like how north Korea calls itself "democratic" and somehow represents the people when it doesn’t.
Basically appear to be a somewhat conservative party but when you come to power enact policies that are a little more "practical" for our goals.

Personally I don't like dishonest politics and care more for whatever it takes to create a civil, happy and peaceful society.
Having open discussions about our ideas is also key, because we know were right when it comes to a lot of issues

fag

Wow who sure showed me scholmo :^) What an intelligent well thought out response that has added substance to the discussion.

That's how it starts ? They laugh and then they gas.

A gatekeeper whose sole purpose is to obfuscate confuse and misdirect the awakening masses.

And Alex Jones is mainstream?
Gas yourself Schlomo, your anime picture doesn't fool me.

checked

Alex Jones and David Icke are indeed mainstream.

They have been given backhanded promotion in the mainstream, every 'normie' has heard of them, they are components of the Tavistock Institute/CIA mindfuck.

Eventually those with enough wit will start to work out they all have the same MO, look at the past year of carefully controlled deactivation of resistance by all so called 'awake' movements campaigning for jew-tool Trump, even with the other popularised disinfo orgs like DailyStormer etc.

Compromising will not help. Bending for an inch of power will not help. Democracy will never allow what we want to see. This entire shitshow has one purpose only: pacify us while shit goes down and prevent a total swing or revolt. Where will it stop? Will pedos be all right if they are nationalists? Is going to war for Israel good if Trump says it?
Hitler or Mussolini didn't compromise on their principles, they went their way until the situation was favorable, until people were tired of all of this shit.
What you are going to accomplish is just water down the principles until there will be no difference from what we fought against. You can already see it, even here, I have to read about globalist Jews vs Zionists Jew, based fags, natsoc larping, etc. This will become the norm with time and the younger generation.

shills are really coming out in force today, hope they pay above minimum wage.

Where's your evidence user, those are some mightly claims you have there.

He points out the globalists but dosen't group them as (jews) that's about it.

And you can't say every jew is evil/bad either, it's only a select group of jews that are cuasing the problems to start with. The low level jews are for the most part harmless, but this dosen't mean they don't need to live outside our society.

So I'm a shill for pointing out the CIA stage actors with huge financial backing to get the misdirected messages out in the public, something that's been obvious to anyone involved in the movement for the past 16+ years.

I think it might have been the CIA-kike Anglin bit that triggered your sensitive soul.

Instead he claims they're Nazis who are trying to destroy Israel.

Why's that?

sage

weeb fag copypaste the same fucking pro AltKike eceleb arguement every time.

God, you jonestein freaks are pathetic.

He's right though.

No goy Judaism has nothing to do with Globalism or the 1% wanting the death of the west.
Huh, you're wondering why all the "straight" "white" males who are the 1% literally want the end of white people worldwide?
Well goy that's just because how evil white people are, oh, like you!

Where your evidence user? How do you expect anyone to believe anything without any?
Isn't that what leftists do? They just want you to blindly accept things because it "feels" right?

Even Holla Forums that hates niggers but still likes men like Thomas Sowell and there are good Jews too like Richard Stallman. You know yourself that not all people from a race are bad, but a group is defined by a majority.
I'm not saying that these people should live among us or we should forget about what they've done. But you can't say that every person that belongs to a particular group is bad.

Not an argument
o
t

a
n

a
r
g
u
m
e
n
t

Jews are a big part of the power structure( Hollywood, media, academia ) and aren’t working in our interests this isn't wrong. But from what I've seen their just a part of it. We need more evidence to convince the normies

All jews must be gassed, starting with you.

We're talking about the same Alex Jones here aren't we?

You know the guy who has misdirected the movement and obfuscated the facts for around 20 years.

Look it up yourself type "Alex Jones disinfo agent", you'll see detailed reports from 15+m years ago.

Fuck the alt-right/Dailystormer generation of 24hr disposable memories.

You've completely miss-understood what I was saying. It's not compromising, it’s a mask. Appearing as a somewhat conservative party but when you get into power you intact the more practical policies towards our goal. This is very similar to Japanese politics from what I understand.

This is just one solution, but I believe it's the most realistic.
If you want full blown open political change you need help from the top. In our current social climate where the press control a lot of the consciousness of the people it's hard to incept our ideas into people.
In my opinion what we should focus our energy on creating our own ways to disseminate information. Our own blogs, our own social media platforms, our own radio shows, our own entertainment.
Hitler was only able to win because of the great depression where people where desperate for a system that worked.
Unfortunately for us we don't have the liberty of time. With millions of shit-skins pouring into the western world any idiot could conclude our demographics are not looking good.

The problem we have is the enemies grip on the media. We need to spread our ideas and have open discussions about them; this is the only way to win.
Because once people are incepted with an idea backed with evidence it's hard to discredit and destroy.
But I guess if your managed create a solid stable party that didn't just get up to thuggery and attracted intelligent useful people you could gain momentum. The western world is certainly begging for change.

Sure m8, continue to LARP in mummies basement I'm sure your'll achieve something meaningfull.

Your making a lot of statement without anything to back it up user. Come on now. Give me something tangable.
As I said to the last guy, how do you expect to convince anyone of anything without any evidence.

Hello, 4chan.

You weirdly suggest with your greentext I promote some nobody on youtube, yet I never so much as mentioned or posted a link to any youtube video or even article.

From this position I can see either you are one of the myriad hasbara that pollute and shit up this place or at the least have no interest in any honest discussion of any kind.

The year is 2017, Alex "its not the jews" Jones has been shilling his shit for around 20 years.
It's not a newly discovered secret, it's older news than possibly most of the posters here.

>>>/polmeta/

Ah yes. 'm sure you and the rest of the alt kike faggots will come to power any day now.

not

an

argument

You know I'm right user

I didn't suggest that, you weren't specific because you were too lazy to find it yourself.

Trying to pin labels on me isn't an argument either.

I get that you don't like him because he doesn’t point out Jewish influence. From what I can tell he wants himself to be a mainstream news-source and I suspect that if he mentioned anything about Jews that would be in jeopardy.
But we don't know for sure if he's ignoring the Jews because he doesn’t want people to know or that he does know but doesn’t want the ADL knocking on his door.
Jones for the most part is a positive force for us.
He mentions globalists like (((Soros))) and (((Kissinger))) and other problems without dropping the j-bomb. But anyone who does a bit of research can notice the pattern.

Nice argument, u seem upset.
They've certainly brought more attention to the movement and our ideas; even if they only made some previously left-wing people conservative. That in of itself is a big achievement.

So you're on Holla Forums trying to convince people that Alex "it's not the jews" Jones is legit?

I already stated that he's been shilling for nigh on 20 years, the fact you are attempting to give him any form of legitimacy suggests several things, but being an enlightened human is not one of them.

So did Glenn-fucking-Beck. Christ, you're like a caricature of an alt right drone

It is good to have people like Alex Jones reaching out to audiences that would, otherwise, probably be shouting "Jesus save you liberals from being gay" to democracts.

Having said that, he is indeed a sellout and shouldn't be posted here. Video related:

youtube.com/watch?v=ON8N5bAjwsQ

However, his site did praise Kek during the campaign, by openly triggering idiot protesters, memeing Carl the Cuck and Aids Skrillex and massacring the cucks at "Young Turks".

Also, the main problem isn't even that he doesn't name the jew, it's that he attributes all the problems associated with jews on the "nazis". He's a blatant shill and you're a retard of the highest order for buying his horseshit, that's all I got to say to you at this point, no further reason arguing with an obvious cultist.

petty insults, no substance, no argument.

Can't you morons see that insulting someone doesn’t make them wrong?

So what if alex isn't full on natsoc 1488? I don't see how that makes him a sworn enemy. You should be focused on people who actually constitute a threat and not people who do do some good, namely taking apart the mainstream media and their narratives.

It took you a good seven posts to make a point that wasn't just meaningless insults so I congratulate you user.
Ok, so you think that Alex is a shill because he attributes what the Jews do with the Nazis.
From what I've seen of him he does this occasionally, not all the time. But just because he thinks some globalists are "nazis" doesn’t mean that everything else he says/done is wrong.

I personally have a lot of respect of people who get off thier asses and actually try and achieve something. He may not align with everything I believe but overall he's changing things for the better.
Instead of being jew, jew, jew this and that why not try to think of solutions. otherwise your just LARPers who are all talk and no action.

If you want your ideas spread you need a have a platform to spread them. Holla Forums is in dire need of creating it's own media.

Can you help me find the insult I made in the post?

You did this earlier by greentexting a narrative that bore no resemblance to the post I made before.

You keep demanding proofs that Aj is not a shill, this could be a feasible approach back in 1999, however 18 years on it seems weird to even be in debate with anyone about this fact.

However I have every right to insult anyone that promotes jew jones, especially when doing so on a board like Holla Forums, of all places.
Difference is, I never did that.

You implied I wasn't an " enlightened" human being which I guess you somehow think that you are. A little egotistical if you don't mind me saying.

I simply asked for evidence and you still haven't provided any.

Well user if it's been 18 years I'm sure you have tones of evidence. So where is it user?

I simply asked for evidence and you still haven't provided any.

Meaning you couldn;t so much as type a simple search in jewgle to find the decades of evidence made against him.

First search with little effiort on a 911 forum, which was around the time when Alex Jones was being pushed forward as the ipso facto goto for truth seekers.
http:// jewishcrimenetworkdid911.blogspot.co.uk/

The fact he's been shilling for decades and there are 1000's of articles detailing his every trick means you never spent so much as a second searching for yourself.

better still find a wayback machine archive of ZionCrimeFactory as they did some wonderful detailed exposures of the jewish shill Alex Jones.

This entire discussion with you is like me arguing with a child demanding I prove to him that Santa isn't real.

Pretty much

Most people don't even know that there's a wall, let alone that there's a gate. He's very useful, or at least he used to be before he started shilling for the republican party and Trump.

You are posting on a site that sells penis pumps and other degenerate shit and yet you have the gaul to criticize someone for selling health products. GTFO.

animeposters

I'll have a look at those links.

If your trying to convince me of something, why should the burden of responsibility fall on me? It's your argument.
You were making baseless accusations and petty insults. It's a bit rich to call me a child user.
What should motivate you is the desire for truth and not the need to protect your ego.

(1)

nice one. Nothing wrong with a bit of aesthetic idealism.

liver and onions is good but i enjoy a nice ribeye every now and then when i can afford it

dubs of truth

He prayed for Netanyahu and claimed the "globalists" were trying to destroy Israel. He's an enemy.

He should be posted for comedic purposes, and believe me OP's vid is nothing but comedy. The smarmy fuck knows exactly what he's doing, it was his own goddamn people filming it. He's a giant troll and misdirection merchant, but watching him btfo the young Turkroaches this year made it all worth it.

agreed.
I don't understand how someone could be involved in conspiracies and the truth movement for as long as Jones has, and not swallow the Jew pill unless he is 100% a shill.

I miss Holla Forums

Everyone dances with Jews,

Have a bank account? Danced with Jews
Have a credit card? Danced with Jews
Watch Porn? Danced with Jews.
Drink Soda or Cow Milk? Danced with Jews
Eat any food with preservatives? Danced with Jews
Paid USA prices for dentistry? Danced with Jews
Use stuff with fluoride? Danced with Jews.
Watched Major News Networks? Danced with Jews

You are not perfect in any way you hypocritical fuck,kill all fucking kikes, not Alex Jones.

His producer is Jewish. His ex wife and his own kids are 1/2 Jewish. He married her after he "red pilled". His sponsors are Jewish. He relies on Jews in the MSM/Hollywood to give him publicity. He's on regular terrestrial radio in some markets. He regularly distorts and disinforms his audience to make it look more like a "Germanic Anglo Puritans from the Mayflower that hate the Jews are the the master string pullers that "run the show". He has the same lawyer as the Bronfmans, the Super Jew Canadian crime family on par with the Rothschilds.

Draw your own conclusions.

Jesus Christ this traitor needs a bullet.

the Reichmanns are another Canadian jew Rothschild-type family worth naming just for the uninformed folks lurking this thread.

This.
He's a wonderful gateway redpill and he's also just really fucking funny and memeworthy.
Once antisemitism is more mainstream, and he's still cucking for (((them))) on the DOTR, then we can think of him differently. For the time being, he's useful.

Bump
This should be stickied.

you are one edgy faggot aren't you.

a jew protector/disinfo whore gets a free pass from the gas?

So i have a question here. Do the pills he sells contain baby foreskin as an ingredient or does he only do that to his personal supply ?

that's a valuable and semi-finite resource, not to mention the fact that jews think the foreskin contains a mystical essence. They would never give that to goyim.

And you guys resent him for that? Are you fucking stupid? This guy always been the head clown of his broadcasted show.
I am amazed by your stupidity, i don't blame him, i blame you. Fucking retards.

it's pic related

There is no gateway redpill you stupid nigger. The holohoax never happened and that's the first redpill. Deal with it. Jones leads you away from that.

You just have to watch the interview he did with David Duke (which he subsequently scrapped from his archives) to show where he stands. Jones and Watson are cancer.

Kek

i love based filterman hahahahahahahahaah

It's 2017, and Holla Forums is getting dumber by the year, we have to deal with them(the IQ89 teenage fuckheads)

Try reading some books, stormfaggot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milton_William_Cooper had a good talk on alex jones, it's really hard to find as jones has spammed the internet with his videos, which is part of cooper's critique, jones spams everything, even if it's an obvious counter intel plant:

youtube.com/watch?v=wHXdz4ApxOQ
[part 2 and 3 linked in the vid description]

I'm not saying Cooper is more believable (aliens are controlling the planet) but his point about jones is valid.

jones is a water filter merchant, his videos are fear porn ads to sell said filters. even now with trump in office, they tried to pretend one of their men got poisoned with polonium 22 and made a full recovery! :)))

Must have been the super male vitality.
What do you think about Jones being Bill Hicks?
I was ultra sceptical but if you listen to Hicks the way he arranges his words, the uncomfortable pauses. I see and hear Alex Jones tbh.

I loved Bill Hicks and have watched and listened to his stand ups many times growing up.

I do like watching Jones, I find him amusing but I don't buy his theories as I used to as a kid and overtime I realised he was spamming different theories, usually other people's theories.

They do look similar, they have similar accents. [Side unimportant note: My girlfriend said Jones always sounds like he's putting on an accent, I think he sounds similar to Hicks who isn't a native Texan but looked up to the cowboy ideal and seemed to me to be mimicking a texan accent. Maybe a Texan has some input on this?

I think for it to be true, a very talented, very expensive plastic surgeon would have to be involved (they do exist and he might have the money or connections for it). If you do the comparison, jones' nose and lips are similar but smaller, those things get bigger with age and not smaller. Jones' ears also look different.

I know jones has quoted hicks more popular routine and he would probably be a fan. Both libertarians, similar likes/dislikes, etc.

It's possible but no smoking gun yet.

To add fuel to that fire, Jone's CIA dad dentist:
isgp-studies.com/alex-jones-of-infowars-is-cia-army-disinformation#david-jones-cia-dentist

I'm still having trouble believing it as he did that opie and anthony talking about his cia family connections, why would a person go to the trouble of changing identities and then start talking about things that will make people dig into that person's past?

Sincerely, Holla Forums

HA! No

Sorry Alex. We're on to you

kill yourself

agreed. There's some discrepancies with pre-97 Jones and post 97 Jones that stand out. Also, I've seen some teeth comparisons with Hicks that were pretty convincing. He also look older than his stated age of 43. Finally, Hicks was supposed to have died of cancer, but I've never seen a sick looking picture of Hicks.

Until we abolish ochlocracy we need the numbers and the overton window sifted by purple pilled faggots and normalfags. Purification (aka Day of the Rope/Night of the Long Knives) comes later.

Doesn't mean we can't fix that later.

interesting

Hey user I love Alex good goy too. He isn't controlled opposition at all. Just like all the other famous namefags, or that alt kike Richard Spencer. I especially also love his not communist cunt wife, she's great.

Is that really his wife?

Hicks is Jones - 100% confirmed. Sadly some people are still in denial and so the psyop continues.

No, there is no such discrepancy - there is only one Jones and he is Hicks. Hicks was yo-yo fat and thin over the years and he continued to yo-yo thin/fat as Jones as he bulked up on steroids and HGH in 96-97.

Looking at all that meat makes me hungry

Alex Jones has been mentioned by Hillary and Trump
I'm not saying he's great but he does have influence

Hicks' handler was Dr Frank Gannon, Nixon's advisor and the gatekeeper for David Letterman's show. That's how Jones got into Bohemian grove - it was all by design.

I'm an organic Garlic farmer. Glad to see Pol likes my work. kek

twitter.com/NinaByzantina/status/821244623909748736

Old lady is laura bush wife of the 43rd president george w. bush
Red circle highlights communist ribbon.

Whats weird is she looks similar to Marina Abramovic. Maybe just coincidence.

marina's face is longer and more jewish looking

I'm not say it's the same person but similar looking. Just find it kinda weird.

Who is the lady, and more info on the ribbon, please.

Keep repeating this, kike.

hicks = jones is one of the better conspiracies. You have to understand on some level all information must come from some central location.

There's no more truth in any conspiracy theory than there is in any given religion. Which either means it's all true or none of it is true, and to verify this you simply have to go to the source.

If I'm born into a rich family with a lot of controlling interests and I must inherit a position which juggles information and power, it's to my advantage to obscure facts as much as possible and cloud them with the CURRENTYEAR meme, whether that's a messiah, demons, aliens or anything else people want to believe in.

A guy like Trump doesn't have to be inside, he can just believe in himself, think he can change the world, and that his ideas are all his own. I'm sure he suspects manipulation and a hidden hand, but that level of skepticism can be washed away by a few billion dollars and a lifetime of things going your way. So no matter who he was in the beginning, who he is now is another tool to be used in the world of appeasement.

Until you can replace mankind with a better machine, you must appease it. The first revolt which must have occurred hundreds of thousands of years ago caused such a fracture on the planet it divided the entire species geographically and destroy all culture, language, civilization and exists only as a deep echo and myth.

Nina Kuprianova, ex-wife of implicit Dick
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ribbon_of_Saint_George
Basically, it has nothing to do with communism, as this kike says.

Richard Spencer wife. They got a divorce in October 2016 I think.Supposedly him and his wife could be Russian spies. As for the ribbon I heard it was a communist symbol, but this may not be the case. Its called Ribbon of Saint George.

Hey I'm just worried that people could be tricked again. Like the bullshit that happen with that radio host and his Jewish wife.

Oh, that. Spencer is CIA, obviously. Is there supposed to be any question about it?

CIA? Did Holla Forums already have a thread about this? I was kinda late into receiving this info. I took a break for about a week. Been mostly watching "He won't divide us steams".

I just thought it was obvious. I haven't researched him or anything. Look, the Bushes are a huge CIA family. HW used to be head of the CIA. HW is a huge rapist of boys. GW is thankfully not. Ever wonder why GW drinks a lot?

The only thing that I found weird about Richard Spencer. Was how fast everyone just seem to know this guy as part of the alt-kike. Its like he came out of know where. I questioned it in my head. But never really said anything on here. I was never one to start a thread I'm mostly a lurker. I just find it strange how all these people seem to have met before. I just hope Holla Forums stays forever vigilant.

Reminder there were people on here legitimately defending Alex Jones.

yes a useful idiot to spread our message not the other way round you mong.

Retard he was talking about detected.

I don't see Alex Jones saying good things about men like Adolf Hitler, for example.

Nah, I'm 100% sure he's CIA. He doesn't act right.

lol work for it or fuck off Holla Forums

He probably helps with the redpilling in small doses. But to much could get you into believing in all sorts of crazy shit. Also he could be CIA, I don't trust any of these fucking namefags or people who just seem to gravitate to a fucking camera. You would be better red pilled reading a book by a alexander solzhenitsyn. I highly recommend it instead of water filter goy.

CIA or whatever the fuck. The guy has own agenda & it seems to involve getting poked in the ass and acting fashy. But thank you for you input user.

That nigga been around for ten years or something tho

Will make a remix with Hava Nagila later also inserting the typical Alex Jones red herrings (muh globalist Arab Nazis and muh water filters.)

I'm starting to warm up to the guy. It seems that he's starting to realize that the only potential friends he has in this world are a bunch of raving lunatics who want him to name the jew.

I've been coming on pol for about 3 years. never really paid much attention to news since then. But I'm just making excuses if hes been known to Holla Forums for that long. The only person I would see or hear about was Ben Garrison. I don't really remember hearing about Richard Spencer until recently mid or late 2016.

anyone who gets to Alex Jones level of influence has to put out some jew placating propaganda… it's pure self interest. I don't blame him. They're the ones who will attack him and legally destroy him quicker than anyone else and he is fully aware of it. He's still doing great work since Trump ran and he's continuing to do great work visciously attacking (((the media))) on a daily basis.

Oh I didn't mean Holla Forums, I meant he's been on the political scene for quite long. Guess I misunderstood you a bit there.

This. Alex Jones is a vehicle for misinformation and often leads people far from the redpill rabbithole.

The spider's web which glistens in an unseen cavern opening. No obstacle very great, many has brought to this place.

Alex Jones is a shill. If you can't see that you don't belong on Holla Forums

CIA or not, I hate that fag Spencer. He did more damage to us with that punch (a result of his ridiculous pacifist belief; it wouldn't have happened if he had a guard) than a CIA agent could hope to do in years. People respect strength above all; if instead a video of an NS beating down a rabid commie had gone viral, it can't be overestimated how much better it would've been for us.

Alex Jones is largely responsible for getting Donald Trump elected president.

You Alex Jones haters need to fuck off back to Reddit.

Checked.

Also see:

Amen, my brother.

bump

gate keeper you mean

Have you learned nothing?

Please explain then. I know pr isn't everything but it isn't unimportant

What happened is actually a bit to our advantage really. It makes leftists bold. If they keep attacking people on the right, two things will happen: it will push people further right, and they will run across heavy resistance sooner or later. You'll have your commie beatdown video soon enough, if they don't come to their senses.

bump

This is almost as funny as the time he claimed Arabs run Hollywood/the media or something to that effect

True to an extent. Ordinary whites will denounce leftist violence, but, due to Spencer and those like him, they will still see us as clowns. Again, it can't be overstated what a viral video of a few openly NS men JUSTIFIABLY (self-defense) punching out commies/antifas would do for us. The ordinary whites would start to respect us whilst the lefties would be full of impotent rage over it. Getting this to happen is my goal right now as displays of morally justifiable force is more important than many seem to realize.

He seems so awkward and uncomfortable around them, in no way like he usually is around fans or… well I have never seen him appear so sheepish and careful footed.

He is behaving how one might if you got sauced at a Christmas works party and bumped into the CEO in the john.

jones himself is still a shill though

why is there no pork on that platter alexey?

It's kind of like how Trump attacks Arabs, Chinese, and Mexicans. But never the Jews and never Israel.

Maybe that's why Alex Jones is Donald Trump's biggest jock sniffer.

bump