Rick And Morty to tackle "the president" next episode

Who's ready for Adult Swim to fuck up their only popular show yet again? RIP World Peace, at least Samurai Jack was allowed to finish

Cheeto Rick?

PLONALD KLUMPF BTFO

Three possible outcomes:

We have leaked stills from the planning stage.

embarrassing post

the newest episode kinda did that already

I swear to Yak-b if they don't make an orange Rick I'm gonna shoot the first cumskin I see

I hope whoever made this dies in a fire.

it's obviously Evil Morty, who was just elected President of the citadel. the US president is low-hanging fruit, too easy, they don't rely on current events like South Park does.

t. Holla Forums

kys

Nice comeback.

Cry harder.

you're Holla Forums alright

Well they've already called out isreal in other episodes so it's not a huge leap for them to call out the zog emprah.

Manchild

They're not going to meme the president, they're better than that.
It's either going to be the president who is not attached to current events (He was in the one where he says "get shwifty" and Reddit exploded) or President Morty of the Citadel.

They're not going to meme the president, they're better than that.
It's either going to be the president who is not attached to current events (He was in the one where he says "get shwifty" and Reddit exploded) or President Morty of the Citadel.

gloompf btfo

Evil Morty is a fictional Communist dictator.
Trump was not referenced in the last episode and I highly doubt he will be in the finale.

That's good fanart but the pupils are way too neat to be Roiland's work.

Good. Maybe Holla Forumsfags will finally stop treating this shitshow like some sort of "le redpilled" masterpiece.

lol read the thread
Evil Morty is the prez and he's a commie faggot based on House of Cards dude.

no, everytime something references a president they're talking about Trump because he's the only president that ever existed.

I hope you anons all realize what the Marxists are up to. The U.S. Senate has just announced a resolution deeming "white nationalists" as terrorists. The chans will be shut down soon. No more Rick and Morty shitposting for you ebil Nazis lol

You can't possibly be this retarded. Literally every politician has some affiliation with the israel boogeymen you Holla Forumsacks won't shut up about. You idiots have no better option other than two scoops, and you never will. You might've actually won more support if you hadn't been retarded enough to cannibalize yourselves, but you did, and now nazism is more of a joke than ever before. So way to go genius.

good tbh

At least some good will come of it.

But without Holla Forums I'll have no place to shitpost! Where will I go to derail topics into political discussions just to watch idiots maul each other? Where will I banepost?!

Why do the eyes have to be so fucking hideous?

Also Rick already interacted with the President and they're on good terms. Although that was before the alien empire took over Earth so maybe they have a new president now.

nowhere. thats the beauty of it. you might even be forced to go outside.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! GOOBERGATORS DID THIS!!

kek

The President in the show is black.

u should be happy fatty, you may finally be able to marry and take care of a woman and her children

I guess that Common Filth was right about him after all. Trump threw his entire voting base under the bus to concede with leftists who loathe him and will mark him as an ebil Nazi at the end of his term due to him enforcing his illegal immigration stance, what a complete retard.

You guys might argue that it's 1488d chess, but it's been broken promise after broken promise for actions that won't improve his reputation with leftists or liberals at all. If I had a shit reputation, then would do everything I can to please my voting base because I would have nothing to lose.

not everywhere

It's a style.

Good. I hope they kill us all.

Here's a plus: It's good because it's hard to duplicate. Even convincing drawfags cant put words in Justin Roiland's woke Aryan mouth by drawing his characters and making them seem like they are a certain leftist political leaning.

What do you do when the president of the Citadel is a fucking leftist communist?

Wrong timeline, shithead

I knew that comic could be used for quality edits.

If Evil Morty was supposed to represent Trump, they didn't do a good job showing it. He was more like Obama.

You seriously think that will stop us from shitposting? Even if the

You seriously think that will stop us from shitposting? Even if the Internet goes down, we will still write "check em" and send pepes on notes carried by carrier pigeons

You forgot Training Day.

Seriously, that episode was a fucking master piece. But where does the industrial workers episode fit? What reference was that?

The only way I could see this going not shittily is

oh boy i can't wait to see south park-tier political commentary

Evil Morty is communist

I'm not going to lie, I really liked season 1.
So, how the fuck did the show go downhill so fast? It's only season 3 and they're already going full-swing in shoehorning politics into it.

doesn't make any sense, besides his actions were clearly shown fascist/capitalist.

sorry you didn't get it.

Jessica was already blacked by Tyrone Brad, so Morty would be better off without her.

Soylent Green maybe?
or an actual original part of the episode story.

Roiland stopped writing.

They added more womyn writers.

EP 7 sucked holy shit. This show was pretty solid season 1, it was okay season 2 but now it lost everything it had running at season 3. Its only getting worse. I cant put my feeling on it since im not smart at describing shows but the whole plot bullshit is just bad and pointless. I liked it much more season 1 where there was no central plot, while season 2 had some it was still a minimum. Where the hell did the galactic federation even go and that girl that killed birdman? All gone? Wernt they the baddies in season 2? What the heck? And I feel the ricks got dumber and less ricky.

test

I stopped watching at season 2. There's a central plot now?

That's just Mad Max. No clever twists or anything, they just took an action scene from Mad Max.

I really needed that webm

I think a quick death would be too good for the likes of us. Its a dream come true for most here, but let's face it, they''ll probably want to keep us alive and make us suffer for as long as possible through a slow and agonizing mental and physical torture

Is this /highart/?

I believe it was in the first episode that he said schools aren't for smart people.

imagine if they ignored the Buzzfeed articles and just did another 3 seasons of WP

more likely Morty has to depose evil morty to return the rightful citidel of ricks to power.

you'll have to shitpost in real life, the normies won't be ready for it.

you didn't like Morty's Mindblowers?

S3 sucks

pickle rick dude