Ok which one of you did I see at Sacramento today?

I went to the Sacramento rally with a Gadsden flag and walked up to one of you clean cut mother fuckers and you said "sup goy."

Thanks for being there, if you have the footage of us walking the flag behind their steps and me yanking it back out of the weak armed antifa's hands please WEBM that shit right now.

You appreciated being called genetically inferior cattle lacking the superior Jewish essence?
Shouldn't you be sucking Mike Enoch's dick somewhere?

Please tell me how to signal properly then? lol wtf y u mad tho?

Praise Kek?

He's not wrong though. This calling each other goy shit is pure cancer.

Shout gas the kikes Hitler did nothing wrong for white children.

I only call people 'goy' if they're a "kosher goy," aka someone who falls under the useful idiot category of white folk.

Who decided this?

sounds like you got insulted by antifa, took it like a bitch, and came here afterward hoping you didnt get rekt…..
you didn't even respond with an oy vey or anything?

People who don't want to validate Jews as having any purpose or relevant anything. Erasing them from history. Not taking on their terms or ideology.

i would accept 'bad goy' jokingly, but 'sup goy' is being clowned bro.

THE DUBS YOU LEFT UNCHECKED.

You're autistic and a serious stick in the mud.

You're also autistic.

you cant validate them when theyre all dead

Good for you, I love hearing about calianons, I figure you must be some of the most redpilled and resilient, given what you have to endure out there.

I'd argue with you, but I call everyone and their mom a faggot (myself included, using the -fag suffix), so I have no ground to stand on.

Come to think of it, I do think he actually did say "bad goys" now that you mention it.

Yeah man, they're full on hyperdrive mode with the anti-white rhetoric in the schools. Being raised in this hellhole really shows you the daily and REAL effects of degeneracy.

Yeah, and us shitlords literally lord over shit.
Gas yourself, it's repurposing jew-terms for comedic effect, to prove their worthlessness if anything, nothing more.

Yes, goy. We wouldn't want to call each other, "goy," now would we, my fellow Aryan brother? Hehe. Stupid goy.*

Life is and always was dull and simple. Kikes are the ones who read their Talmud book over and over thinking they're discovering some new shit. Reducing all reality to "social constructs", is how they achieve their hedonistic mental masturbation that they're oh-so-smart and "intellectual".

Using the term to mock idiots who have fallen for kike subversion is fine by me. That's something that Holla Forums has been doing for a long time.

You're a useful idiot.

Okay user whatever you want to do is your business I guess but personally I think you're a fucking moron.

TRS fags need to leave

Who but a Holla Forumsack or a Jew, but that's not an issue as long as your J-dar is in working order would address someone as "goy"?

this shitty meme has to die.

Holla Forums is not a secret club.

A Holla Forumsack wouldn't. A TRSodomite would, because it's a Kike Enoch meme that you morons embraced with open arms, you dumb faggot.

this one is supposed to be you fucking kike.
>>>/4cuck/
>>>/TRS/

I've seen people around here calling each other goyim since /n/ - albeit much less frequently and generally firmly within a context. I had no idea that TRS had anything to do with it because I've never been there and don't follow internet drama past the highlight reels.

This entire thread is cancer and either OP is a Fed; a Jewish nigger faggot; or a complete moron.

Reported.

Only kikes and redpilled people know about that word so it's an easy way to identify either jews or people from this place.

If a white person calls you goy, he is from TRS.
If a white person greentexts a jew calling you goy, its ambiguous.

goyim literally means nations. the goyim means the nations. Israel is a goy.

are you really insulted by being called not a jew?

Take your shitty "culture" over to Daily Stormer or somewhere else, "goy".