Thoughts on this?

Thoughts on this?

Reported for spam. I'm sure this thread will get anchored since spam is against the rules.

This is why I'm MGTOW.

shop the blonde into Daisy.

I would watch this movie. Reviewbrah beating Chad in a fight for Jenny's heart, would be pure kino.

A Youtube Red exclusive.

He hasn't updated in a week.

who is top right? Peter Lorre's great-grandson?

This is obviously a shoop.

Nah, deppressing is a cuck who committs so spending literal hours spamming, samefagging, and trying to pull false flags on a board that couldn't care less about any of this shit. Keep doing what your doing, you still lose.

Reposting a thread some butthurt cartoon forum janitor deleted isn't ""spamming"" dumbfuck. Especially when it's whole point is to being attention to spam.
Still going with that story eh? Yup, over the last few days I posted all those SW toy/jennay threads and then hacked the site so you couldn't anchor any of them until a few minutes ago. This same hack of course completely prevents you from deleting the threads, like you did the ones about youtube demonetizing a right-leaning youtuber for literally no reason. Yeah stick to that story shithead like everything you post it's completely sensible and honest.
Naw, You have a clear advantage yet are clearly the butthurt one. You might never figure out this isn't reddit but dammit I'm gonna keep trying to educate you.

I don't think I can roll my eyes any harder than I'm doing right now. You lost, get over it.

fuck yourself you awful piece of shit

you sound like a faggots. Did someone really make this guy a janitor?

HAHAHAHAHA
REDDIT MOD NEVER EVER YOU SILLY LITTLE BITCH

not that deleting Margaret or other political channel threads is a bad thing btw

that's what the sign on your mom's face says

Better but still 3/10

Yeah but the young turks are fine huh. Cause at least theyre not flonald klumpf lovers right.
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/suicide/

WHEN has TYT ever been accepted here? just fuck off and complain on 4/pol/, r/the_donald or Holla Forums

Serious question;
Is Jenny herself stirring shit or the board is so dead we have only one autist to trigger with Jennyposting?

everyone is pissed off with the board in some way. Mods need to delete all non-Holla Forums bait threads for a few months to get rid off all the trash, maybe old/tv/ posters will come back.

It's this. There is really just the one autist who has been sperging out for at least ten hours spamming, samefagging, bumping threads, and just being an all around baby. Whatever notion there was of Margposting being just a meme, this lad has shattered it. He is mad, he has no life, and he demands that we all know it.

Nice damage control slothshill. Nobody can tell you're projecting either. You're doing a great job, truly. Keep it up!

wew lad

Reviewbrah doesn't seem like the type of person to concern himself with thots

that's a Holla Forums thread Jesus how dense are you? use your head. and yes it should be deleted
the only Holla Forums-related video game is MGS 2 and 4 btw

Pleb please. The only Holla Forums related vidya is Smash TV

a beautiful thread resorted down to meta discussions. why is this place such shiite

It's about branding an autistic munter who said hi to BO once on twatter. Cancerous and boring just like everything else coming out of reddit.

It's the same logic that fueled Kalgeri's ideology.
More like burn all hapa males.

JENNAYFAG ABSOLUTELY BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>>>/television/

Reaching much?

top half of this thread is gold

shouldn't she get surgery so she can shit like a normal person instead?

i dont recognize any of them

Triggered

Triggered

Margaret

Jenny

It's so strange to see 4-5/10 women with 7-8+/10 men walking around town. Women in general have gotten to be such utter trash, their ego forever propped up by social media beta males, that even modern alpha males have to settle for complete mediocrity if they want to satisfy the most basic criteria of a relationship, that is fidelity, and even then it's never a guarantee with the modern female.

It's gotten to the point where MGTOW is an actual thing, not just adhered to by bitter internet incels anymore, so that if you wear khakis and a button down, comb your hair, and walk with good posture, every other female will check you out, flipping their hair and staring since a good number of modern men have rightfully said 'fuck it' and just started taking it easy since modern life has removed any reason to really try since the harder you work, the harder you get fucked. If I ever want to get married, I'm going to let my partner know immediately that if they try to fuck me out of money or family down the line, I'm going to kill them, since no matter how 'empowered' a woman is, she still needs to be treated like an animal and controlled through shows of power.

not that deep into the jenny vs margaret autism, what's the meaning of this

Triggered

Jenny

Wise man. Stay pure.

Margaret

Triggered

I notice you don't complain about Maisie spam. Why is that?

Colostomy bag

Sloth

Triggered

Well my vol friend, there's a wide difference of payoff between bullying the Margcuck and trying to bully a Maisieposter. Maisie's friends know their goblin is fucked up, but they see the beauty in her endearing goblin soul and the insults just roll off harmlessly. You can be friends with a Maisieposter and a Maisieposter can be cordial with you, even if their taste is a borderline atrocity. Margposter, on the other hand, is a sperg who loses his mind at the drop of a hat. There's nothing endearing or charming or tolerable about Margposter.

Colostomy sloth

So you're the munterposter. Thought so.

White Collar is a good show tbh

Strap in faggots gonna be a long night.

POO POO PLATTER

Triggered

sloth

but i want to know what that means

bout man and women are stupid when it comes to this but as hard it is to admit we the guys are a lot more stupid in it and i tell you why.
women will marry a chad but not only because of his looks he also have to have money etc. if the chad have only looks no money career etc. they will bang some and then cut them off
the guys tho often marry a slut only because of her long legs and usually end up not only cucked by her "friend" at work but also losing half they money house etc.