ITT: We Mock Those Who Insulted The Teflon Don

TRUMP IS IN POWER NOW
TIME TO START NAMING FOLKS TO BE SENT OVER THE WALL

Let's name some names and get this party started!

Other urls found in this thread:

indystar.com/story/news/2016/04/05/black-acre-facebook-post-exposes-reality-sexual-harassment-service-industry/82621328/
twitter.com/tonyposnanski
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We should try and get these people to have even bigger meltdowns. Shit would be hilarious. We need more salt.

I will not be satisfied until mass leftcuck suicides are all over the news

I just want them to leave. How hard do you think it would be to petition the Whitehouse to start a new bureau to facilitate "rescuing" oppressed persons from the United States. Liquidate their holdings, Relieve them of their oppressive citizenship, Have them sign a solid contract that would affirm that they and their immediate next of kin would never enter United States territory, and provide an economy class ticket to the individual's choice of a country anywhere in Africa, South America, the Middle East, or Southeast Asia.

we need to make them cry

Stop saying that I voted for Bill, Jordan. We wasn't even running this time.

lel

He*

How many more months/years of salt and rage do you think we have left before they start working their way through the rest of the stages of grief?

Keeping in mind that most of the whiners are already varying levels of clinically depressed, I'd be amazed if they managed to get around to anger within the next decade, or before they die for that matter.

Stages of grief assume you aren't on drugs. They won't get through it, as they self-medicate.

indystar.com/story/news/2016/04/05/black-acre-facebook-post-exposes-reality-sexual-harassment-service-industry/82621328/

Looks like Jordan is a bar owner and an active SJW. let's give his bar a low rating!

They don't want to listen when he said "they let you do it"

Is that true? Some drugs inhibit coping, even if you go through all 5 stages?

Can we fuck with Tim Wise? I tweeted the White Men Against Trump vid at 'em. I really fucking hate that kike.

It's kind of hard to fuck with someone who is a professional activist by trade. Easy targets are everyday people in the news and sometimes mentally ill SJWs who want to pretend to be 'activists'
I had to look up who Tim wise is, but he looks like he'd just love the attention

how new r u?

Trump President NAW

this.

Much easier to use their current state and antagonise further. We need to see total meltdown of these emotionally unstable retards.

I can't believe that America is being purefied. This was a referendum on the SJWs and homos and mexicans.
The SJWs and homos and mexicans lost the referendum and now the country of America is having a laugh

To Fuck with Tim wisegold you'd need to go to one of his events and have your shit straight. Last time I went he had a q&a. Most people who would support him leave as soon as he's done and they have there attendance verification.

the anti-depressants in particular will prevent you from moving thru all 5 stages

I haven't read anything concrete on it, but it's a safe bet to say that it's hard to move onto anger and bargaining, let alone acceptance, when you're medicating depression.
It doesn't help that powerful voices in western medicine and western culture as a whole have made medicating normal. Lots of folks taking meds that they never need in the first place to treat ailments that could have been solved with discipline and introspection, maybe a good old fashioned therapist.

We need to bring up all the cucks that claimed to move to canuckistan when Trump takes office, and harass them EVERY SINGLE DAY over it

I think mockery is going to be our greatest weapon for quite some time now. Leftists are obsessed with social status, and if we make it clear that they aren't whats "in" anymore by mocking them endlessly it'll fucking devastate them.

This. We haven't got any deaths out of it yet. We must mine maximum salt. Now that it's official they're ripe for the pickings. The despair should be setting in.

I'm going to start taking whatever crazy shit one of these cunts is saying and concern troll it 10x. Maybe even make some fake docs about upcoming policies.

Checked and good point. Goddman it… why didn't I think of that? All these crazy faggots are on a cocktail of shit plus street dope.

No, it's just a different approach. Not all targets are done the same. Well you just mentioned the big daddy. He's someone for DoTR.

CTR/JIDF type Shekel assholes are fine. Event organizers.

Yes especially their intelligence.

Is this our designated bully thread?
twitter.com/tonyposnanski
This numale writes for a bunch of hipster leftist news outlets. You can tell he's super sensitive, I think it'd be pretty easy to trigger him out of his career.

I tried, but I just can't bear to look at the delusion. Have this fresh shitty OC instead

Can we just push for Calexit and then just fucking invade them immediately ? Make them into a territory or something, or just push them all into the ocean.

there is something i do love about libshit signalling. all they do is demean trump as much as they can about everything, and that just makes their loss that much worse. politically speaking, they just lost fucking everything they could in this election, and it was to someone they think is a legitimate idiot and failure.

wew lads