Baneposting goes Presidential

Comparisons of Trump to Bane are starting to trend on Kikebook.

This timeline just keeps getting better.

Other urls found in this thread:

counter-currents.com/2012/12/the-dark-right-rises-christopher-nolan-as-fascist-filmmaker/
youtube.com/watch?v=9KtzdP7mR-4
co
archive.is/nhmGl
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MEME MAGIC

moonman?

It's amazing. The media is making itself sound like a massive fucking retard.

President Trump confirmed for crashing the CIA's plane with no survivors.

r/ing webm

…..BANE?

Was getting caught by the lugenpress part of his plan?

Of coursch!

This will only make our meme magic stronger.

All jokes aside, Trump is a genius and knew exactly what he was doing with this. The message he was putting out there is a good one but now it is memorable and if people attack it, they will look pretty bad as well. Even more so, the claims of "plagiarizing" for saying a common phrase or at worst quoting a movie (something many people have done and do all the time) makes these people look crazy.

The MSM made itself look fucking retarded by saying "Trump plagiarizes Bane". I hope Trump got permission from Nolan to use his work though.

Wasn't Trump tower in the one of the Nolan movies?

Oh yeah it was, fuck it was in all of them.

All of the Batman movies I mean. Or at least the last two.

WHICH ONE OF YOU GLORIOUS BASTARDS DID THIS?

Yep. It was Wayne Towers.

THE MEMES

Sometimes I don't know what is real.

The memes are a thing of wonder.

There is some deeper cosmic meaning to all of this I'm sure.

Trump is Batman, Holla Forums is Bane. Trump is the hero that America needs, we are its reckoning.

This is yuuge
Stick this

It's gonna be a good year
this shit made my day
was humming The Battle Hymn of the Republic all day

Noice.
Personally, I'm a big fan of Johnny Horton.

Also, this.

Does anyone have a webm of the part where his voice changes?

If I'm thinking of the part you are, I can whip one up quick from the Fox 10 stream, unless you have a better source you'd like instead.

Whichever looks good. Thanks, I'd do it normally but my internet is in the shitter.

Encoding now, will be done in a few mins.

MEMES CONVERGING

This what you wanted?

What the fuck have we done?

We started the fire.

Uhh, excuse me, Holla Forums started this particular fire

Do you feel in charge?

Started maybe, but Holla Forums transcended it from meme to reality.

I've never heard that song before and it was wonderful. Thank you!

Yes.

Nice collection, let me add to it.

Damn! I've been lookinf for this old Holla Forums dubs screencap but can't find it where if dubs, Bane broke Batman's back and then trips became the new Batman and the next trips were Bane so Bane ended up being Batman. I wish I hadn't lost that image.

Talk about half-assed monkeys for editors.

That's it bud.

Batman is a noble ideal: the individual who becomes the vigilante to take care of the crime that law enforcement can't or won't tackle.
Bane is a brutal necessity: the individual who challenges and breaks that which has become a servant of the status quo.

Both embody the Übermensch.

FOR FUCK'S SAKE

It's important to note that Bane DOES break Batman, not only physically, but morally. After saving Gotham one last time, Bruce Wayne abandons it.

pick one

2nd attempt

This man can't lie.

CRIMINALLY UNRECOGNIZED DIGITS
**Donald Trump Jr. 2024==

Trump Jr. (Rep) vs. Ivanka (Dem)

Remember that the Bane crash taught us chaos (meme) magic.

Indeed it was.

those dubs don't lie

checked.

Shit is getting serious here.

You guys are seriously late to the party. Trump International Hotel and Tower while still under construction was used for the final scene in The Dark Knight where the Joker gets hanged upside down and whatnot.

I noticed this. It's his John Miller voice.

You guys really don't get it….

People that make (((movies))) or write (((books))) they don't have (((imagination)))… they can see the future.

so simple…

that's why everything is converging…. they all saw the same or part of the same story.

How terminator, the matrix and stargate are just one story after all

Remember to take your meds buddy.

another trip wasted you
FAGGOT

This was made way back at the beginning of the primary season.

BRAVO NOLAN
R
A
V
O

N
O
L
A
N

The simplest explanation is that President Trump is quite literally a Holla Forumsack and likes to meme.

/ourguy/ confirmed for most powerful man in the world.

Did u goys pay attention to his inaguration speech? He starts it off like a regular speech… Then he pauses and goes full Bane stadium scene.

Oh shit. How have I not seen this yet?

In all seriousness, when that German pilot crashed the plane with no survivors, and the incident was full of DKR references (the nearest city being Bains, the pilot being "big guy" and all the rest of it)… it fundamentally altered my view of reality, and I bet it did for a lot of other Holla Forumsacks.

I was still a rationalist/skeptic before that happened. The idea that a few hundred people repeating the same phrases daily could accidentally lead to a plane full of people dying was a terrifying thought. Even now, we barely know what we're doing. We're learning this shit from scratch and altering planetary events in the process.

Obligatory.

Study chaos magick and Hermeticism. You may not like the worldviews of the guys who pioneered either, but that's what all this is.

Also not implying (((they))) know they can see the future. There is only one time line. All imagination comes from it. A fractal. Mind Fractal. Mind/Soul Fractals with mirrors.
maybe.

Double-confirmed.

I know what I'm doing…

Dubs seem to suggest that I am in fact making WH40K real.

We're going to explore the mysteries of space, brother.

Elaborate on how they're the same movie.

pic related brother

That doesn't explain anything.

You fucking shitposting memelords
I love you all

yes it does

the girl is Sophia stewart
look her up maybe

(name on the pic)

Remember to meme responsibly.

But seriously guys, how the fuck is this happening, its terrifying seeing this.

America Psycho, then TDKR, then german wings, then trump is now baneposting, all of these things shouldn't be happening in real life. I feel like I am gonna have a fuckin stroke.

thats when you put your faith in jesus and

BAM

everything is fine

c-checked

Trump is Bane. The CIA is the CIA

I hope this doesn't become a thing.
Baneposting was the only meme which for some reason was immune to normies ruining it

All I am seeing is some dome nigress claiming her book inspired people to make the Matrix and the Terminator. Where's the proof?

That's a Big Mac for you
Also
DESIGNATED SURVIVING STREETS

well you should already see it having made connections in your brain thinking about the movies… its pretty clear she saw the future coming of jesus…

read her pdf theres her original stories in it

Honestly, I haven't seen the Terminator in a good decade and a half and Matrix I barely care about. So Terminator/Neo=Jesus and his coming?

i know how this could souns very stupid… trust me.
just read it

the 3 movies they go together

the individual stories are all in her short story from the end of the 80s

they dontn talk about stargate but in her story a (((spaceship))) land on a pyramid… i mean COME ON

One of the normies on my kikebook feed don't start, I use to keep an eye on what the masses are thinking and seeing and he and about 21,000 others shared a NowThis video where they take 7 seconds from Trump's speech, and 6 seconds from Batman and go
LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK GUISE. HE'S LIDURALLY A COMIC BOOK VILLAIN xDDDDDDDDDD

It's disgusting

WHAT HAVE I DONE

Funny how American Psycho links to TDKR not only by Bale but the Trump being mentioned in American Psycho, as well as a mention of Trump Tower and his ex wife Ivana, but that in TDKR his tower was featured
I'd like to think that someone on Trump's team is one of us even if he doesn't have as much power as Kushner

I've seen the same thing.

That all predates the memes, though.

(checked)
(self-check)

Fucking yanks

Well the bit about someone on Trump's team being one of us is more on how Trump actually baneposted
But who knows, I mean there is the theory that Trump is Titor, but that theory was partially disproven as the guy who made the claim that Trump would "lose" the election But that said a few weeks after that Post Trump did say the election might get rigged

I just noticed Bateman's lawyer looks like Jared Kushner

of course he does
the guy casting the role saw it too

Did they not notice that Bane was basically doing a French/Communist Revolution? They should be all for that, but I guess they're too stupid to notice.

Dudley C McLean II of The Guardian confirmed for never having used the internet before.

Thats what liberals have been saying since the 1960's

FUCK OFF

But American Psycho was released 5 years before Kushner and Ivanka married

he could not have imagined it otherwise you see there is only one earth. one timeline. one end.

Fair enough

think fractal
you are made in the image of (((the eternal)))

made mp4 of it

Well this timeline is starting to make so little sense if you don't consider reality breaks as part of it

theres also no chance baron is culkin or other similar actor etc…

youre about to witness reality for the first time ever
(the matrix)

Actually, it is more sinister than that. He was allowing the city to degenerate by abolishing all hierarchy. There's this good piece that talks about it. inb4 countercurrents. Yes, Greg is a faggot, but the articles there are pretty good.counter-currents.com/2012/12/the-dark-right-rises-christopher-nolan-as-fascist-filmmaker/
**To quote:

(HEILED)
I've been stroking it since election day.
YEAR OF THE FIRE COCK RISES

How how this not been checked?

This is fake news, not even a single whole sentince was the same, only 4-6 words are

FAKE NEWS

Melania did a rick roll, Trump likes TDKR and did a bane post, and did a pepe post way back

i rest my case

crashin dis (((plane)))

Thanks for that, man. I only saw the movie once, in theaters well before the red pill. I did have at that time, even then, something was nagging at me about the movie and I simply couldn't put my finger on it at the time. After I couldn't figure it out, I just decided I didn't like the movie. I'll have to watch all three of those again, then.

You could easily say that what Bane was trying to fight in Gotham is true of all the major cities in America right now. Which is why we cheer on Antifa as they riot, because they simply accomplish Bane's work for us.

Now I get Baneposting, despite seeing it for so long.

electing this president

WITH NO SURVIVORS

why do people do this? posting a single pixel image?

BRAVO

Why does he wear the mask?

ive been waiting for this moment for years.

was gettin 7's part of your plan?

perhaps he's wondering why somebody would shoot a leftist before throwing him out of a helicopter

On top of that you have Hitler dubs.

Trump reviews Dark knight rises.
Trails off into WienerGate and Obama birth

I CAN'T HANDLE THE CONVERGENCE, GUIDE ME THROUGH THE CHAOS KEK

I wish he had run in 2012. Just a bit younger, just a bit sharper, and could have saved us from another 4 years of Obama.

For shame user

Where is the Trump shoop?

plot twist, we were da orkz the entire time.

I'm shit at ork speech

not the same person?!

Hard to believe the creepy robot mormon is the best Republicans had to offer at the time.

Punished trump timeline?

also trading these for punished trump meme from end of cy

Yahshua is the only way out of chaos

when you're tired of chaos (because it NEVER goes anywhere, just round and round) you ask him to guide you. then everything is simple.

iy was SO HARD to be a christian when I was young. Now I don't even think about it.

the holy ghost that guided the apostles and saints never went anywhere. its right here with us.

you just have to WANT to be with him/her/whatever you feel it

Trump would not have won in 2012. Things needed to get bad enough for enough whites to wake up.

and then the pendulum goes back and we have to do it all over again…

seriously… this time is the last time

This morning my father was laughing about how trump plaigarised bane in his speach…
Bane posting just reached a global audiance, do we have to much power now?

there is always the same amout of power because nothing new is created. so it just changed hands

an now it must be channeled

guess where it's going to go

The crazy thing is he tried to aviod explaining it when i enquired as to what happed I just play pretend wihpolitics to aviod conflict, being that im home temporarily. He knew it was crazy. What a timeline man.

Statistics says you are wrong. He would have beat Obama just purely because he would have been able to get the extra 2% white vote that Romney lacked due to being a lip-wristed faggot fall guy.

Probably would have been 276 instead of 306 but a win is a win.

Limp-wristed*

SPOILS WILL BE ENJOYED

Not only was the inaugural address VERY similar to Bane's speech, but there's also the very fucking fact that CIA tried to (unsuccessfully) stop Bane.

Think about it.

You are forgetting about the rampant voter fraud and illegal voting. Trump's win was by a lot greater margin than normies realize. The vote was rigged but Trump's popularity was more than Soros could rig the vote.

THE (((RICH))) SHALL BE RIPPED FROM THEIR DECADENT NESTS AND CAST OUT INTO THE COLD WORLD THAT WE KNOW SO WELL.

It's his speechwriters.

Reminder that he also dropped a subtle rickroll in Melania's RNC speech

youtube.com/watch?v=9KtzdP7mR-4

I believe in God but you should be ashamed of yourself for using a kikeKuk name like Yahoehuashucavuhashahu or one of the mamy similar goodgoi variants.

If you look at how the name Joshua is spelled and pronounced in Hebrew it is Yahoshua or Yahshua depending on the circumstances. In Hebrew it is spelled Yod, hey vav, shin, ayin,. Sometimes in Hebrew the names would be Yahoo as with Eliyahoo and sometimes simply Yah as with Nehemyah. It is not certain why the �hoo� or �vav� was cut out at times but it can also be for grammatical reasons. The name Yeshua is the Aramaic construct, but it was prophesied that the Father�s name would be in the Son�s name (Ex 23:21) and the Son is called by the name of the Father, so that is why we believe that although Yeshua in Aramaic means salvation, Yahshua is more defined as Yahweh�s salvation according to scripture.

co yhwh.com/en/qanda.php

The Dark Knight Rises was a shit movie.

There.

I said it.

Someone get this hothead outta here.

No shit. Baneposting became a thing because of how ridiculous the movie and the writing was.

Played straight, it's fucking trash. But it's 10/10 bretty gud when you few it through the right lens

Are you a CIA nigger?

What the fuck is a Dark Knight Rises? We're talking about Nolan's magnum opus, Plane Scene.

3rd image, why'd you cut out Ghislaine Maxwell, Epstein's co-conspirator in his child sex ring? even Trump said he was a good guy.

that face…

Like where the fuck have I walked into here…

To tell you the truth, I don't actually hate the movie. I just fucking hate Aidan Gillen because he's such a fucking asshole. I actually met him once. Here's the backstory:

I saw Aidan Gillen at a grocery store in Los Angeles. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like the big guy is doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “bane? bane? bane?” and shooting his gun right beside my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be CIA and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any crashing,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that's a thing. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Can you not post so much, you stupid faggot?

I heard you like the C.I.A. so I put some C.I.A. into your C.I.A.

Well played. Truly initiated.

Except Trump offered to testify against him when he found out about the pedo stuff he was up to. Heated hothead, Trump won.

This one?

Small guys always overcompensate. It's sad, but it isn't surprising.

First Trump takes pepe back from the normies and now he's reviving baneposting. Trump is truly the savior of memes.

did you take the bait? why would you do that?

This pasta is stale

Dubs confirm. Crashing this plane of existence.

Never forget
archive.is/nhmGl

Thanks for the nostalgia, user.

AAAAAAAAAA
Bane keeps delivering. After crashing that plane and proving meme magic to work, now it continues to be rise.

this takes me back
To where it all began…

Back to the night where the pain started

Just noticed now that the CPAC behind him could just as easily be GUAC

I said this in an inauguration thread and anons started discussing it, but I think baneposting is the least understood meme. Lefties and normalfags will NEVER get it.

same meme fork, same tread maybe

alot of 9/11 stuff, a webm of trump truther on 9/11/01 , the one im talking about is a infographic with that pic top center

Trump is literally Bane, who CIA has been trying to catch all along

SHUT IT DOWN

Woops, meant for

That's a big plane

Why did Trump do this?

Cause I swear to god if Trump is shot by the CIA it means war with normies.

Both combined embody the Übermensch. Able to provide ideals and do it pragmatically.

Also anyone getting deja vu from all this baneposting?

I smell a bad end.

The ride still has a long way to go

Checked

I don't mean a bad end for just us, but all people.

CIA's plane crashed with no survivors…but there's another plane to pick up Bane.
Not everything will be consumed in the crash.

bruh is this real? the fucking memes are out of control now

Yes. They have been out of control for a while now.

And they're not going to stop anytime soon. Barron Trump will also find Holla Forums.

but at the end batman won

Holla Forums What did he mean by this?