Nigel Farage hired by Fox News as a political analyst

the title says it all, folks.

does this mean we can trust Fox News now or that we can't trust Farage?

Fox has always been a mixed bag, but ourguy Tucker and Hannity are for the most part alright. I don't see why Farage couldn't be in that trustworthy few.

This means Fox News is starting to tackle nationalism as means to generate content and audience, and this is a good thing.

Waiting for Mad Dog to be a military analyst and Le Pen to be their EU analyst.

Reeks with the stench of zionism..

Don't trust either, always be investigating. That said, he's got a good track record. Plus, Fox might see nationalism as an inevitability if they're hiring him, meaning they want to corner the market on it. So be hopeful, but do not stop paying attention. Don't immediately dismiss it if someone accuses him, do your due diligence to know the truth.

I think fox is trying to stay alive, because they've seen how it goes down if you go against trump.

Under normal circumstances I would submit to Kek, but in this instance, your dismissal of /ourguy/ Tuck is faggotry.

What's Farage's stance on the Jews again?
Oh, that's right.

Eichenwald isn't shaking violently enough in that gif

I'm worried we might've crashed too many universes together.

He's our Nige now!

Remember when that seemed impossible?

I'd wager a shekel or two , if I gambled, that Nigel names the Jew
&
then gets fired from fox

CY+2 and we get Nige and Trump. best timeline best year best feels

Fox Business is miles better than FNC, although I will listen to Cavuto and Hannity.

It's likely that Fox is trying to capitalize on the new version of right wing politics by hiring one of the guys that we (the non-cuckservative right wingers) like. Farage probably saw this as an opportunity to spread less cucked right wing views to more people.

The Louise Mensch experiment was too obvious. They're going to try the "we were with you all along, goy" strategy now. But I'm betting in the end, Nige winds up distributing too many red pills and gets fired.

Or he might be in it for money like every other namefag to the right of Paul Ryan.

Was Trump in it for money?

Did you forget England is the main home of the Rothschilds?

Nige isn't a billionaire.

Farage is the only one who can be trusted. Nothing owned by Rupert Murdoch can be trusted. Ever.

That's a long, long, long list, user. Then again, I don't know what to think of the neocuckservatives other than wanting to serve them an eviction notice, strip them of their citizenship, and send them to Africa along with everyone to their left.

Sending leftists to Africa is just a prolonged death sentence. Bullets are cheaper.

The suffering is the point user. Before they die, they must know firsthand that everything they ever believed was a lie.

It's not like they're giving him a show like they did with Judge Napolitano, they're just going to call him in as the designated "FOX News Senior Bloke Analyst" whenever it's convenient for them.

I'm really not too phased about this, they just know that Farage will bump ratings every now and then.

He just now did some commentary on Fox and he was great as usual. But the dipshit talking head that was talking to him is legit retarded. I've never seen him before but he looks like a stuffed sausage. Nigel was answering his questions with logic and facts and humor and the Fox tard said welcome, now you're not going to be causing trouble here like you did in England, right? Nige's face looked like that chick that was interviewed by the Swedish reporter, he couldn't contain his expressions, though he was polite and chuckled a bit. I hope he doesn't quit in disgust.

If he was in it for the money he would be a good goy and sold out after people most likely tried to bribe him out of UKIP.

I trust the tuck.

I'm pretty sure someone in the government isn't going to work for a fucking news channel.

You meant "co-opt" in the same way Trump is. As just another vehicle for promoting equality and egalitarian marxist bullshit. It is the embodiment of the cancer of "civic nationalism."

Fox Business is a containment channel for not exposing normies to lolbergism. lolbergism CAN lead to wrong-think about how civil rights are bullshit, and how the government isn't your friend. You obviously didn't watch John Stossel shill against Trump for the last year and a half.

Fox and CNN have always been pozzed, but Fox was always more of a for-profit poz unlike CNN which is pure propaganda arm.
It only makes sense they'll switch sides now that Trump is in charge

OUR NIGE NOW

I'm pretty sure good Nigel is just exposing good redpills to millions of normie Fox-News consumers.

Jews are very good at seeing which way the tide is turning. Fox news sees the rising waters, sees the writing on the wall for places like (((CNN))) and are desperately trying to switch gears to remain relevant. In some ways, this benefits us because we haven't really had anything this deeply right wing on tv in so long because it was considered fringe. There is of course, a jew behind it, no doubt, but Farage is indeed, in need of a job, and he is a very good speaker.

All jews should be encouraged if they don't like the Trump administration to go directly back to israel and stay there.

It's not like Nigel names the jew in the first placeā€¦

he's so cute.