ANTIFA sucker punches Richard Spencer

On 2 seperate occassians following Trump's inauguration Richard Spencer was attacked by masked ANTIFA lefties on the Street.

He wasn't so bothered by the first attack but later on he was giving on interview and again was punched this time hard straight to the side of the head.

It was caught on video during the interview.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.
archive.is/u6zLo
archive.is/HIoA1
archive.is/zm6vt
archive.is/b7PbR
archive.is/KHTPt
archive.is/GxfMH
archive.is/CFkOh
extra.globo.com/noticias/brasil/adolescente-confessa-ter-esquartejado-colega-em-blumenau-694914.html
archive.is/skeI5
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willis_Carto
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So how much money is he asking for?

I can't be the only one who don't feel sorry for this cuck ?

Deserved it tbh

ANTIFA scum gtfo.

spencer enjoys to get slapped.
whenever you see him slap a bit

Spencer needs to learn to fucking dodge.

Kek has delivered the shill into the hands of his enemies. Praise Kek! Kek be praised.

==SHADILAY=

I'm so glad our greatest ally got this cuck good.

I can't wait to see antifa hanging from lampposts.

KEK HATES FAGS

this is an antifa board, move along nazi scum.

The boards are comprimised. ANTIFA JIDF everywhere….

we own this board and we own the mods

hell yea lad

>>>/trs/

GTFO, antifa is doing our job for us. In future reich they will get leadership positions.

Spencer's a twat and probably deserved it. But the antifa still deserves to be flayed alive, as all antifa do.

Why would JIDF be against the Dickster?

forward.com/news/359889/the-alt-right-hates-the-jews-but-it-also-loves-them-and-israel/

At the end of the article, Spencer even allowed himself to dream of Jewish financial contributions. “Who knows? Israeli nationalists might want to help finance the far right in Europe and North America,” he concluded.
haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-1.756645

I never liked TRS theyre fat spergs that just talk about current events. They add nothing new or useful and serve as nothing but a circle jerk for people who want to waste 2 hours.

Also youre the same ID as
Ban hammer this treasonous shill.

This is place is p cool

Kek.

What is damage control?

4/pol/ hates Spencer too. TRS is the only place he's unironically liked.

Reported for antifa activism. Enjoy your ban.

Are you retarded?

I don't really care about him, but this is a good video to spread to normies, showing ho antifa and lefties act. Seriously, this and the "protest" is a goldmine full of left stupidity.

all nazis and white nationalists will pay, antifachan will reign supreme.

Why they hate the guy so much? He is the most polite and sane looking

Maybe they see that as weakness

FALSE FLAG
PUBLICITY STUNT

Yeah, dude. I think it's great to punch people who go to college universities trying to promote ethno-nationalism.

They deserve it.

FAGGOT MODS ARE GONNA PERMABAN ME BUT COME JOIN CYTU.BE/R/NEETUPRISING FOR SOME DANK SHITPOSTING

BOARDS ARE COMPRIMISED
SHILLS EVERYWHERE…

do you have any idea where you are nazi? we run this board

twitter. com/prttybadtweeter/status/822620848897069056
This is the antifa who did it.
I don't sympathize with Spencer, but antifas should be hanged, we might get away with it now that Trump is in office.

HANG EM BOTH

Exactly. He's too much of a pussy to even come out against Jews, he only advocates for white nationalism like the little nazi bitch he is.

I think we should probably just kill him, tbh

Spencer is a pan-european retard

E-drama arguments aside,
His vision of a white empire stands in stark contrast to traditional European ethno-nationalism.

Come on now, he's helping us. We have to destroy Spencer, not this guy.

based antifa clocked that nazi well, 8/pol/ supports his efforts.

Only people who like antifa here are faggot falseflaggers for TRS. Fucking sad that people have to do this on today of all days but whatever gets the donations rolling in.

Richard Spencer is the true God Emporer. This speech was as epic as Adolf Hitler himself.

SIEG HEIL!

ID:9fc397 - JUDE

HANG THE KIKE

That nazi faggot went to A&M and talked about ehtno-nationalism. He's a fucking retard. More people need to punch him.

FUCK OFF ANTIFA

The antifa faggot mods and TRS are using divisive tactics to break down the so-called "alt-right" here on this board. They're all over this thread.

shoo shoo TRSodomite

What are you bitching about? Some nazi white trash got his shit pushed in. What are you upset about

>>>/trs/

I don't think you know what that term means, otherwise you'd know why what you're saying about him makes no sense.

I knew someone like you would say that hur dur Holla Forums is full of antifa, like it or not my TRS remnant "friend", not everyone here ever cared about this goon.

hur dur

"homos are white culture"

"gays love me"

fuck off back to whatever hole you came from

I honestly don't think Spencer is a direct subversive against white nationalism, I think he's just unpardonably naive when it comes to the JQ. He sees and knows of their pernicious effect on whites, but he still believes that if you play your cards just right, you can utilize jewish connections to your advantage. And he's not entirely wrong; Jews can be used to your advantage, as the Founding Fathers used Chaim Solomon for financing the revolution, and Joseph McCarthy used Roy Cohn to help rout communists from the government. But those weren't the causes of white nationalism. Those were geopolitical or ideological struggles that those specific jews stood to gain something from. From the jewish perspective, white nationalism always, ALWAYS works to undermine their hegemony, so they will never knowingly aid you in any way, and if they say they will, they're absolutely lying.

Spencer probably identifies right-wing Israeli jews as potential allies because they're nationalists, thus amenable to other people's nationalism. But they're not. if you ever keep track of jewish media on facebook or twitter, and you see the comments made after shit like the Nice truck attack or the Paris theater shooting, you'll see that nationalist jews despise Europeans (if possible) even more than left-wing ones.

dude didn't even get punched. this is a fake publicity stunt.

He's just another white dumbass who wants a white people country. More people are gonna punch him, so quit worrying about it, you pussy.

THIS

tell these TRSodomites what we think about them, we will ally with based antifa until the aut-right is destroyed.

Our greatest ally got him good, just get over it. Your boyfriend got it by a strong antifa bull.

YOU FAGGOTS WILL HANG ALONGSIDE THE ALT RIGHT CUCKS AND GO IN THE SAME GRAVE

With all of the examples we've collected over the last 2 years, why do we still refer to the Left as "tolerant"? They're absolutely fascist. Just the other side of fascism. There's nothing tolerant about the Left.

nah he is a shill and he gets massive amount of money form kikes and israel

GTFO TRSodomite, keep the pozz away.

nobody gives a shit about richard spencer here. delete this thread.

He doesn't appear to have done anything wrong.

>>>Holla Forums

Lmao. Damage control
Hahahahahaha

All of you fat pieces of shit will get this treatment.

If you don't like your boyfriend so much, why are you still sucking his dick?

Your boyfriend got cucked by strong antifa bull.

I'm not sure about this, though. My impression is that liberal (US media kikes) or non-orthodox conservative Jews (e.g. Babara Spectre) are more fond of multiculturalism than orthodox Zionists. The latter group is certainly not a friend to our cause but they are first and foremost interested in Israel and don't care about the rest of the world, where as the former group is literally cheering when White people die. This is of course not a rule but rather a general trend.

PSYOP TO DISTRACT US FROM PURGING TRAITORS AND GET OUR ATTENTION ON ANTIFA BOOGEYMAN

RICHARD SPENCER IS A FAG

IGNORE

A shame they didn't kill the sodomite.

Get the fuck out now.

Desperate attempt by fag-enabler to become relevant.
Sage.

Whatever. What gave me the most pause about him, was that I heard his wife had ties to Alexander "Eurasian Mongrel Masterrace" Dugin.

To be fair, they do.

Oy vey goy why aren't you sucking off Milo2.0?

Amirite? That based antifa punch was so strong, wish I could punch like that.

KEEP CRYING, PUSSY. WATCH THE VIDEO AGAIN.

H-help me Odin, Zeus, Athena, Adolf…

nice try nazi scum but i think you'll find ample evidence of this being an antifa owned and operated board, we run 8/pol/ now, get used to it.

Stop defending your boyfriend Richard, faggot.

He got it good by strong antifa bull.

Fuck off TRSodomite. We get it, you want screenshots to vindicate your faggot website from the small group of retards that still buy into your shit.

I can understand the purpose of incrementalists that are public figures. It shifts the Overton Window. I don't like it on here because it's a fucking user image board, but I understand why it's done out there.

I think he has to be in order to not get firebombed and still get (((media))) coverage. A lot of Hollyjew kikes are anti-Israel and love to compare WN to the current state of Israel.

No, it connected.

Shoo shoo TRSodomite

Shoo shoo TRSodomite

Shoo shoo TRSodomite

Agreed. This isn't the place for aut-right.

Hello TRSodomite.

We can tell you're not from here because you use .jpg format images.

Stop sucking Richard's dick.

HAHAHAHAHA

LOOK AT THIS BUTTMAD FAGGOT

Nice try TRSodomite.

Richard Spencer and ANTIFA are both scum and anyone saying otherwise is not from here

Stop defending your boyfriend, faggot.

>>>/trs/

Painfully obvious and sad that they think it works. Consensus successfully cracked. Hope you get enough donation money for the next eight years.

69c36e
9f397
Both same MO, both same two faced act, both shilling we've seen time and time again and they think they can beat with any type of post. This thread will get to plus 300 posts of TRShills with "muh based antifa" consensus cracking, newfags falling for it and TRS finding no irony in acting like kikes on Holla Forums.

Basically this.

nobody gives a shit about this. he's irrelevent.

"oy vey goy richard spencer is gay- I mean based and jews are white trust me fellow goy"
t. TRS

You're LARPing with VPNs, trying to make 8/pol/ out to be a place where we embrace antifa. The replies within seconds of each other with the same IDs is proof of that.

See:

Waiting for the rest for you to attempt consensus cracking and screenshots.

Pretty much this

Give up already TShill, go back to cuckchan where you can convince newfags to join the "alt kike". You're not winning anyone here, you're not convincing anyone. Nobody is going to change his mind about this shill just because you want it.

How exactly does one be from here anyway? It's a website. Anyone can come here and post. Stop being a faggot.

Studid faggot mods should be banning all the ANTIFA chimping out celebrating ITT. They're fucking everywhere all the sudden.

Most have organized internet activism on the day of Trumps presidency.

you have to go back nazi scum

How about you fuck off, I'll take antifa over cuck spencer anyday.

(((all of a sudden)))

Lmao. You are so impotent. I can't wait until I can punch you in the face as well.

You must hate kikes and want to exterminate them all. You must hate inferior non-white animals. You must want to secure a future for the white race. You must be white.

this
nice false dichotomy, of course leftist can't work beyond this

exactly

antifa is raiding this thread
be careful antifa you may burn your fingers

Thanks for playing.

THE BOT IS BROKEN

Keep telling yourself that, cuck. Your boyfriend just got punched by superior specimen.

Literally the same person. Tell your honeypot 8/pol/ says hello.

samefag

Sure thing, Satan.

Your tax dollars are literally going to paying me to gloat that out of shape whites are getting decked in the chin.

Oh great, we are being raided

Unlike our mods, who are a kike and a nigger? Are they not from here, despite owning the board?

Richard Spencer is jewish.

No, you're being disagreed with. Stop being such a fucking pussy.

Mods did ban all of them, TRS just switches VPN's and continues to do a failed attempt at false flagging

I think it's just one or two autists with VPNs or using other devices to post here to farm screenshots so they make us look like we support antifa. IDs aren't based on IP alone.

eat a dick moloch

imkikey was given control of Holla Forums by cripplejew

2/10, I replied.

Enemy within the gates, user. I'll take antifa over faggot traitors any day.

You are either an AIDS pozzed TRSodomite who worships Spencer or antifa. GET WITH THE PROGRAM GOY!

ROFL JIDF spergs actually think anyone here is going to fall for this obvious kikery D&C.

Our eye is open kikes. We Horus now. We see the Jew for what it is.

this is why the alt-right is winning. They are not violent they just want to piece-fully protect their culture from the cultural Marxist and the jewish elites.

Hahahahahaha. Oh my god. What's going on in your brain?? It's fucking hilarious.

This meme needs to die.

Let the animals fight

Now that we've had a good laugh at Spencer, it's time to start doxing some antifa faggots.

Richard Spencer is a gay jew, and probably has AIDS too.

Are the TRSodomite bitcoins drying up? Are you kikes going to start selling shirts again?

They are using our memes. They deserve to die. If strong antifa bulls will do that for us, I'm happy.

Richard Spencer is a pro homo faggot who thinks he represents Holla Forums he is not our ally and anyone who has lurked here more then a month knows that

Go home, faggot.
>>>/trs/

I don't care for implicit dick at all but I really, really, fucking hate antifa and we need to put them in their place before this gets out of hand.
Richard is pan-european and pro-EU, and he was against Brexit, his idea for the future is more EU and Zionist faggotry except paying lip service to WN in addition to sugarcoat the bluepill. Fuck this faggot, even if he was successful literally nothing would change because of his kike apologism and Pan-European faggotry. I would literally rather live in Aidstown Africa as a subsistence farmer than in Implicit Dicks Zionist EU superstate. Anyways, I really do not care this nigger got punched but we need to fuck up antifa bigly before the cancer metastasizes.

holy shit his Jewish?
well that's strange i thought Jews hate white nationalist.

They're punching him because they think he's a Nazi. You should care.

Hahaha. Oh god. The fragility.

Checked

Gas TRSodomites

Wew, get wasted.

The reason why we didn't go after Spencer but did TRS is because TRS kept fucking shilling here. Hell, we didn't even dox TRS - they were given to us and we went over them and laughed.

How do you know they weren't just gaybashing?

Richard Spencer is a jew and you are a kike worshiper, TRSodomite.

That is what you get for being a LARPing namefag.

Contempt for implicit dickbag =/= approval of antifa, both of them need to get their shit fucked bigly.

WE SHOULD PROCLAIM THE FIRST DAY OF FIRE COCK AS SWATTENING DAY

This is a common phenomena in beta white males who know they will be erased from existence.

See:

He took it like a bitch. Didn't even try to catch the guy, just walked off like a pussy. I would have chased that faggot down and beat his fucking face in.

t. RSodomite

Spencer is a faggot and shouldn't be trusted, but do you have any evidence he's a jew? Provide some, because you sound like a lying kike yourself. That, and the sudden consternation about targeting antifa.

You would have got curbstomped like any other nazi would, pussy.

Maybe there is something we can learn from them. That punch was so based.

t. RSodomite

No he's not. That twitter post was an implicit joke.

Richard Spencer is a faggot and I admire the guy that punched him.

Punching nazis is the only legitimate profession in this world.

It was a sucker slap from some cuck who has moobs, he expended all his energy for it and it didn't even leave any damage to Spencer of all people, then he fucking ran away

Go home faggot >>>/trs/

Question repeated: Do you have any evidence that Richard Spencer is a jew, and why do you not want to target antifa?

What the fuck is even going on in this thread?

t. RSodomite

Shoo shoo TRSodomite or leftypol, for the 10th time.

Look at the comments on some of the videos showing this faggot get punched and tell me it doesn't make you angry. I don't care how lite he is, and I'm no TRSfag, but it's a real fucking shame no one detained that commie scumbag. I'd love to see his ass get kicked in, because I'm pretty sure he's 10x the pussy that dickie is.

Look at this mans face and tell me he doesn't take it up the ass

EVERYONE HERE IS TRS REEEEEEEEEE

The evidence Spencer is a jew is that everyone here is trying to deflect that whites are getting annihilated in the streets.

It was a heavenly punch from antifa bull blessed by God himself.

Honestly, at this point, I don't care.
I vote the sorcerers start firing upon everything that moves.

t. RSodomite

Sorry kiddo, the only position you're getting is standing room in the showers…..

For de-lousing of course, you retards are fucking filthy.

Nah. I'm good, you white trash hick

Faggot isn't the same as jew though.

shills and cheap bait

Richard Spencer is the face of chad nationalism. David Duke had him as a guest to talk about the JQ recently and top Neo-Nazi Anglin did a podcast with Spencer recently as well.

Thread is filled with JIDF, Anti-fa, "Ukrainian Nazis" and counter-revolutionary haslers. Sad!

autism

Eat a dick TRSodomite

It's a traitor from within.

Shills shilling shills. If you haven't used image boards long then it can be tricky but after a while you get a sort of sense when someone seems off about just how specific posters post, their posts, phrasing, memes, how they react to other posts and such. Usually if they react attacked to being asked to provide proof is one. 1edd23 and 9fc397 will be good case studies for you. Having browsed image boards for a while you do get the ability to compare when someone is posting like a natural poster and when someone just seems to be forcing it.

bush should go to prison for mass murder, tbh.

Well what other examples of 'sodomy' do you have? You don't.

The question was: Is Richard Spencer a jew? The answer seems to be no.

Take your white trash superiority complex and kill yourself my dude. You will get punched next.

He's a kike and a faggot.

DAILY REMINDER THAT THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS THE HUWHITE RACE

Do you have any evidence that he's a jew?

Fuck off already TruthSeeker.

The salt is delicious.

His mom is a kike.

Literally the image straight from "dailykos".
We get it, we're being raided. We don't give a shit about Spencer because he doesn't shill here.

You're not even trying.

Another reply literally within seconds of ID: 9fc397

At least you're dropping the ruse that you're from Holla Forums. Was getting caught part of your plan?

Agreed, shills and cheap bait.

You're calling people "white hicks" and trying to call people TRSodomites. Did you forget to switch VPNs?

Stop shilling, no one cares. IDs, retard.

Can we just have gore thread purge for a week or so?

I agree with you, maybe you should read the context again. TRS pretends to be antifa to false flag. Traitors like TRS hang highest

Defenders of Richard Spencer confirmed kikes.

Richard Spencer talking about Jews on a recent David Duke podcast.

TRS should leave - traitors are worse than enemies.

Question repeated: Do you have evidence that Richard Spencer is jewish?

You are a pussy.

Post more gore, faggot. Bump this thread. More hicks need to see a hick get hit.

Kek really seems to hate TRS

are you sure about that?

Jesus Christ, what the fuck is going on in here? Clearly we've touched upon a topic that is of some concern to the intelligence agencies and other spooks trawling this board.

I agree, TRSodomites have no place here. I'd rather hang out with antifa any day.

How about you stop defending you boyfriend, faggot? >>>/trs/

Name a more iconic sucker punch.

I'll wait.

Richard Spencer is a CIA agent.

I don't know but somebody needs to get hit.
Hard.

They're both here.

yeah shit like this is why I left 4chan I thought the mods here actually took care of raiders

Did he died?

People don't like false propped up leaders like Richard Spencer thrown at them. Spencer just diverts from the JQ.

did doge die

Oh wow. He's even went full anti-semite. Looks like he'll need to get punched some more. It'll happen, but most likely he'll hide inside all day like a little bitch.

Says the one complaining about white people in this thread. Fuck off leftypol kikes.

no, he get a portable platform for his bottom

yes, dogo died

Lets think of this as adults you absolute fucking betas. Tricky Dicky may be a fag, but he's done wonders for our movement. Antifa is not our friends and never will be. Unfortunately there will be an ultimatum, support Dicky, or support Antifa. Kikes are using this opportunity for disunity, D&C to break up the right. Next up the Antifa shills are going to be coming our with "Drumpf is a kike", and "white girls fuck dogs." It's retarded nihilistic demoralization bullshit. The shills have got this place good, but remember that we have to support our brothers even if they aren't totally the exact same brand of rightism as us.

You're such a LARPing faggot. Easy for you to say, you'd be too much of a pussy to even attend any events.

Lurk moar, TRSodomite

Like I said, it's a psyop to get our attention away from internal traitors and onto "antifa"

Hasler.

Y'know. Your typical tough neo-nazis trying to be tough

PRAISE KEK

Looks like he's moving a little bit afterwards but not sure if that's just bouncing from the impact but I don't see any blood so there was no bloody impact or explosion like when you crack your head or something.

t. RSodomite

post more gore based goreanon

1 microshekeli has been deposited into your account

That doesn't make any sense. At this point in time, antifa is purging our traitors. They are truly our greatest ally.

Wish I was that antifa bull so I could punch him.

Honestly although 8/pol/ is absolutely White Nationalist what TRS and E-celeb groupies fail to understand is that we're an Established 13 year old culture with our own unique beliefs and customs.

We're not a White Nationalist community, we're a community of Anons who are white nationalists.

I'm actually pissed that this coward didn't follow through and gut this fucking pig. Death to cucks.

This place is being raided hard by a planned attack from Israeli internet activists.

Whats sad though is I think some of the weaker WN's are falling for it and jumping on board with them…

Just proves that quality>quantity.

Richard Spencer is the true God Emporer. Standing up and out front for White Nationalism. Former athlete, now father and leader of White identity consciousness.

Yeah Kek hates TRSodomites

Yeah. We get it dude.

t. RSodomite

Fuck off, you got cucked by superior antifa specimen.

antifa is not a threat to us

traitors and infiltrators are

fuck off

The two biggest trending things on Twitter are "Richard Spencer" and "Nazis". A lot of them are saying the attack was justified.

Nah he got band-aids n shit.

You can try to sound like us but it won't work. You slipped up and called us "white hicks" with this ID. Give it up

I'm really not so sure at this point. They're pushing us to sperg out against Spencer, but I honestly don't give a fuck one way or another about that faggot. Maybe they want to be attacked by us so they get a little better muh PR? Or maybe it's just leftypol. I just know no TRSodomites would be bitching like ID: 69c36e about white people.

wtf i love huge giant richard spencer cock in my ass now

Nah. He's not.

He's the spokesman type, he can't afford to be chasing down every cowardly nigger that crosses his path. The real problem is that his spokesman-ship after the fact was so piss-poor, basically giving antifa a victory.

This so much, that faggot is a shame and want to bring shame to everybody by pretending to be a leader.

FUCKING KILL SPENCER!

Hes a fucking fag enabler! kill him kill anglin kill all namefags!!

What do you mean? I am one of "us".

I didn't. Check it again, faggot.

Yeah fuck white yo, these Nazi fucks need to be put down!!!!! :^)

t. Antifag

Spencer doesn't shill here. It does look like leftypol and/or TRSodomites are both shilling here, but I'm honestly leaning more leftypol.

I'm just going to spam this topic until it dies. Shills shilling shills at this point.

o-oy vey I thought Richard "Prolapsed Anus" Spencer was our idol fellow nadzees.

I agree. These (((parasites))) can't help themselves. Richard Spencer is a champion for being on the front lines spreading the message the way he does.

The Holocaust Never Happened.

Holla Forums-AntiFa alliance when?

soon my brother, praise lenin!!!

Don't be a fag. Spencer advocates the removal of every spic and nog and mystery meat back to shitland. I'm amazed that worse doesn't happen to him tbh.

kek phalanx gold members are tumblrtards

He cucks out.

ANTIFA KILLED THE FUCKING TSAR AND EXTERMINED A HUNDRED MILLION PEOPLE YOU STUPID FAGGOT

whats happening in this thread all the trs,antifa,renegade and jidf shills falseflagging one another

Wow man, based ID! KEK confirms :DDDD

You are also 9fc, posting the same inane bullshit within seconds of each other.

god I hate ANTIFA. the same sick faggots who hate whites are into animal gore.

This is why Hitler was a vegetarian. Aryans are God conscious and take the high road. The pure road through life.

ANTIFA and lefties are demonic thast why theyre into sexual perversion and all kinds of corrupton.

IF YOU DON'T ADVOCATE THE EXTERMINATION OF EVERY LAST KIKE RAT JEW BASTARD YOU MUST DIE

Get used to it, cuck

This is my first post on Holla Forums! #helloworld

That wasn't "antifa", it was the jews - the same race of "people" that Spencer wants to forge an alliance wth.

I'm also 982041, e48486 and 73524e

Richard Spencer is getting more hardcore which is what I really love about him. He started out Alt-lite and now is on the David Duke Show? Amazing.

David Duke is a CIA agent and must die.

David Duke is a cuck

Stop defending your boyfriend, faggot.

You got cucked by superior antifa bull.

You idiots will die choking on your spit

So you are posing as antifa ok next.

What did he mean by this?

It's leftypol or goons.

GTFO TRSodomite.

That's why you're here spending your precious time shilling right?

False. The ANTIFA semite demon attacked because he was triggered by Pepe. The semite wanted to tear it down and build a christian kike church… oh wait, cant speak the truth about god chosen people and the cucks that bow down worshipping them…

You kikes will die drowning in your own shit.

The attacker was white. Kikes like you need to burn.

Yeah it's Goons again.

We're going to have to deal with constant shilling and psyops about "alt-right" E-celebs into the foreseeable future aren't we?

Traitor to what? He's never shilled here, he's never claimed to be "one of us". You're conflating TRSodomites with Richard "the gays love me" Spencer.

What Spencer needs to do is make going on the Daily Stormer a weekly occurrence. Spencer's twitter right now is really funny lol.

He was still superior to TRSodomites.

AntiFa >>> TRSodomites

Wow, this Holla Forums is really good. I love the discussions. Hundreds of post of TRSodimites, antifafags, no shitposting. great place.

Any user that can do basic math better than a nigger can tell the holohoax is fake

I type it out every time, I take pride in my posts.

Shilling? I've been gloating the whole time. Threads where retards get punched need to be seen by your ilk

Jesus christ the kikes are out in full force over this. Stop giving them attention you. Report and filter faggots, pic related.
>>>/ovens/

This is the face of antifa, the people who want to divide us, and yet TRS is the ones who are sodomites? Kek. These cucks now have the power of meme magic, why do you think Spencer was punched?

the antifa are jews, even without the satanic blood, they are their avatars. With your logic, Trump being elected means we're all more fucked than we were with babyblood drinking Hillary.

Exactly 6,000,000 lampshades and bars of soap hahah!!!

Yes.

GTFO TRSodomite >>>/trs/

Hitler is an E-celeb tbh

I'm a fan of your
work too, tbh

filtered

A traitor to the White races. That seemed fairly obvious considering all he has done convincing people to call themselves soulless cattle for the jews, while begging them to donate shekels to a bunch of kikes

Are you seriously denying the 6 million? I CANNOT believe you goyim would deny the 7 million. How DARE you imply that Hitler did not kill 8 million innocent jews. I will have you know my grandfather was one of the 9 million jews brutally killed by the nazis. In fact my grandmother barely survived the 10 million being shoah'd. Why I'll have you know that 11 million jews were killed, this is fact! I don't want to EVER here you goys deny the 12 million again!

You're retarded, you would betray your own brothers for some sodomite leftist fags? Who's the bigger sodomite, the side who has WN on it, or the one who sucks Bernie's cock? You decide, kike.

It's called winning and get used to it because we will not stop winning

It was ANTIFA you retard, the puppets of the Jews. They get liberal cucks to do the dirty work for them. Its always the same.

TYPICAL TRICKS THERE SCHLOMO

sage

THE ALT KIKE DIED TONIGHT!

Long live a new Don

Spencer was punched because he was a chubby nazi.

Why else?

Richard Spencer is confirmed sodomite and a kike. Stop sucking his dick will you?

That AntiFa guy is white, strong and can deliver a great punch to your boyfriend's face. Eat a dick.

He didn't fight back? hahahahahaha

see what not purity spiraling gets you? you still get punched in the face and called a nazi even if you're a limp wristed paleo conservative white nationalist.

This, Holla Forums is being subverted by these cucks big time. Guess it's time to start spewing "Drumpf is a kike!"

we need a purge with gore for a week.

we get it, you're a shill.

Yeah fuck it, the shilling is way to intense and the quality indicate that they're actually retarded newfags.

This should deal with at least some of them.

manlets will NEVER EVER learn

Oy vey don't you know the number is 20 million now archive.is/u6zLo

Stop defending your boyfriend, ok?

So let me get this straight: An aut-right faggot got sucker punched by antifa (who quickly ran away to avoid repercussions).

Questions:
1) Why should we care?
2) What would happen to the antifag if he were to be doxed? Unless we start counter violence against them, I don't see why we should waste our time.

My point is that unless Spencer starts calling for violent counter attacks against antifa/black bloc and their handlers, there is no reason to help him. He is either with us or against us. We already know leftists need to be slaughtered like the vermin they are, he doesn't believe that so he deserves what happens to him.

Sorry, not a godless sodomite, unlike you. I don't like Spencer, but supporting Antifags is even more gay.

We should care because Spencer is a gay jew and so obviously our God.

I bet you wish you were as strong as that guy, huh.

Good plan actually. Get this idiot to be dumb enough to call for violence. We can lock him up and let him get butt raped by blacks. Win win for everyone, tbh

Antifa always seems to win.

That's it, someone DDOS freech.

sage

ALT KIKE THINKS THEY CAN SCARE Holla Forums with gore so we will feel bad for your CIA faggot?

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

fake and gay

at least post real gore

I'm thinking we should just report filter and ignore these autists and urge others to do the same. TRS and the alt-right in general aren't even worth our attention yet. They are to half pol what half pol is to us. A mixed bag, mostly made up of semi-redpilled useful idiots but heavily tainted by a handful subversive faggots and kikes. The useful idiots at least still help shift the overton window for now. They ultimately will need to be forcefully re-educated or simply purged one day, but thinking strategically we should focus on the kikes and their golems first. Wasting our resources focusing on them is completely fucking retarded.

I laughed so hard

Oh boy. DDOS me tough guy. And get sucker punched while you're at it, lmao

Step it up, faggot.

Can he eat food without opening his mouth through that hole?

kek. manlets confirmed for ANTIFA.

If you see a manlet just know that he is off duty ANTIFA and take him out.

see

You need to think tactically.

I'd be happy to have your gore to add to my collection.

Also the post rate has declined.

Probably won't happen. What would happen is more attacks on antifa while they're alone on the street. For example after a protest, somebody takes a bat or an axe and goes to town on some leftist pussy. Or hell, just set fires to one of their "living spaces" and kill them when they run out the door.

I don't have much in the way of a collection; I can stomach it just fine, but never been super keen on it. But really this has been a long time comin'. The TRS shit was justified, this is just getting old.

:^)

sage

Gore doesn't scare Holla Forums you TRS newfag Spencer loving cock sucker

JESUS WEPT

Gore is just a tool for user's m8 most of don't enjoy it. It just doesn't bother us.

Yeah when you're trying to d&c two of your enemies by pretending to be both sides step it up you niggers are transparent as fuck.

Haha, no. You chubby shits will continue taking a beating

You're not from around here, are you? Keep shilling here and every topic will be gore.

eh

Always a day late and a shekel short, eh, JIDF?

gore really serves its purpose quite well

I deleted mine many moons back, however

holy fuck he's still alive

Spencer needs to elevate himself beyond simple street work and go in a more "proactive" direction. Antifags do plenty of shit on camera that we can spread to normalfags. We need more "off camera" action against them, so we get the best of both worlds. Good PR for us, more leftists in the morgue.

Give me an address then. I have no problem putting in street work.

Ok, kike.

oh no not scary gore
that's too much for me
i'm a fragile flower, i concede, the right should definitely go to war with itself

I know it doesn't. You seem confused as to who is shilling this garbage thread.

Yeah sure. I live at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

Come get me.

I filtered them. They need to learn to stop acting like children.

Pretty sure it's leftypol/actual kikes

TRS and Holla Forums at least have enough mutual respect to acknowledge both are better than antifa. TRS is clearly somewhat subverted and compromised, but they aren't full blown SJW/antifa/communists at least. We can kill them last.

Look at this crumby footage as the white race literally withers away

Isn't that the whole schtick? That you guys are going extinct? Buncha tough guys, haha

Please stop. I really can't take it. I swear I'll stop urging people to have some sense of solidarity while we're still fighting an international zionist enemy if you'll just please stop posting pictures of mutilate bodies!

TFW you get cucked by russia and have to post gore on the dark roach infested underbelly of the internet in order to make yourself feel like less of a beta. You neonazi fascist bastards will get your just desserts in the end.

Antifa is 10 times better than a TRShill.

Can you really not see the issue with this

Spencer isn't even TRS. I don't know why the TRSodomites would push this, so I think its goons or leftypol

Not posting hue prisoners making human meat BBQ.

At best, useful idiots. At worst, paid D&C agents. End result is the same.

Pls… No one wants to see your granny posts. Just go back to tumblr and take your JIDF gore buddies with you.

I've never been a Dickie Spencer fan, but it's digusting to watch the kike media praise his attacker like he's some kind of hero. They do everything they can to defend nigger rapists and murders and even tried to paint the Boston bombers as some kind of tragic, misunderstood heroes, yet some antifa thug sucker punches a white dude with no criminal record and Spencer is somehow the bad guy in this?

Richard Spencer gained some respect in my book for taking the punch like a man, even though I still think he talks like a fag and has zero charisma.

You leftyfags are always the same. Don't worry, there are plenty of local targets to get practice on.

One white man held 60 of you faggots off with a pocket knife, in addition to killing one of your own. Some of the most disgraceful shit I've ever seen. You literally had to have cops flush him out for you.

Right, why should the left have all the fun with circular firing squads? Look at . That's what you're siding with right now.

(((they'll))) smack Milo around next because nobody cares about RS.

Just fucking pathetic.

Just how new are you? Leftists are always sheltered snowflakes who can rarely handle gore. This is anti-shill tactics 101.

Yeah, I get it. Skinheads are nut cases.

No, this is newfaggotry 101.

Probably, but it's getting fucking annoying. Don't we have mods anymore? They were anchoring anglin and david duke threads. I get spencer is a fucking faggot, but this shit is constantly spammed since we had our fun with TRSodomites

I'm always shocked by how many (((anons))) recoil when they see gore.

THIS IS A SIGN FROM KEK, ALT-KIKE IS DEAD

/freech/goons are shitting things up here:

We'll never stop having fun with TRSodomites, you middle-of-the-road cuck.

Every last TRSodomite and Aut-right faggot has to die.

No I am not siding with the TRSodomite that does a failed attempt to false flag

Good job.

The fact that none of these open shills have been publicly banned is proof that a subset of our mods are either absurdly incompetent or blatantly malignant towards the health of Holla Forums.

Nice D&C schlomo. TRS are our brothers.

At least they don't run from pocket knives. Here's another brave leftists shitting his pants.

Oh the ironing.

Sinead was right about TRS, fuck, she was right about everything…

That last one is pretty nice, good to see the cartels are putting some art info their craft. Trying to keep up with ISIS I suppose.

or they're not on now. Not sure what tbh.

My only annoyance is that he was giving the interview when it happened, at least be a classy nigger and hit him while he's walking around. You know Dick is gonna use this "butthurt non whites want to shut down muh free speech" as ammo to continue garnering support.

You don't get it. You're the useful idiot. You're spamming gore like a first-year Holla Forumstard because Spencer's a fag and you can't stand to see him mentioned. You're missing the bigger picture. He pushes some good ideas and this punch is a great way to show fencesitters that the tolerant left are the violent, oppressive thugs who can't stand free speech. If you don't understand the value of that, I don't know what to tell you.

Well at least Gore works.

Nigger the Earth isn't flat

TRS are infiltrated by Jews, we need to destroy them !

we should ally ourselves with Jewish Marxists and Anarchists

Fuck off, faggot. Don't forget to visit >>>/trs/

whoops, dropped this

wut?

Too obvious. Tone it down next time. 4/10.

Grow up and join TRS you pathetic Holla Forumsarpers

oh my holy trotsky not an extended clipe

Then destroy the Jews, not TRS you moron.

Who can blame them, it's only trump's inauguration, one of the most important days of the past year, something known about for months in advance.

It really doesn't.

CIA thinks they can scare Holla Forums with animal abuse

Blessed is he who follows the will of chaos! Blessed are the priests of Kek. Death to the Alt-Kike

Blessed is he who follows the will of chaos! Blessed are the priests of Kek. Death to the Alt-Kike

I haven't seen such concerted saging since the election.

Are you new? You realize the antifag apologists are all shills right? And you took the bait? Lurk more TRS fag, I am sorry that we did you a favor by exposing Mike's honeypot profiteering faggotry but you should stop being a faggot

Leftists. There is no need for further explanation.

The thing a leftist truly dreads.

I'll take antifa anyday, over traitorous middle of the road TRSodomites like you.

Oh come on! That ISIS pic has some blatant CG blood in it.

CIA thinks they can scare Holla Forums with animal abuse

Then you're a shill. And not a very good one at that.

Ebin

animal gore is nigger-tier

It actually came out the DoD helped fake those if I remember right.

Don't remember the source.

I've seen em' all but I don't know if I'll ever watch the first one

Go home TRSodomite

good point

This shit is weird. It must be JIDF. There's nothing I want more than a reason to actually fight Antifa and shitlibs, and now there is one. But you women would rather cheer them on?

Leftists are traitors by their nature. Antifa should have battery acid dumped and pipe bombs dropped on them while they're protesting

Can we get a ban for this obvious shill please?

Where the fuck is the moderation? By the day this board is becoming more and more compromised in the same way /r/the_donald was taken over.

Beautiful.

Is it getting to you?

Jew mods are in place right now, just like on cuckchan.

Why is it every time it is pointed out TRS is pretending to be antifa in the thread, the same response comes up of no you are TRS for hating TRS

OY VEY, GOD CHOSEN PEOPLE ATTACKED PEPE WORSHIPPER ITS A SIGN FROM YAHWEH!

EVRYONE BOW DOWN TO JEWISH GOD BECAUSE OF THE ACTION OF A KIKE ON THE STREET! ACT OF GOD ACT OF GOD!

LOL I see now how christianity took off. Majority of people are so ready to fall for jewish magic tricks and start sucking jew cock at the drop of a pin.

Is that your brown boyfriend on the picture, TRSodomite?

I wish I could say I'm surprised.

Not really, tbh. It's pixels on a screen. There is nothing sacred. There isn't even a god. Why would I be bothered? Your worldview is one degree removed from mine.

Sorry nigger, but I can't read that.

8pol is obviously compromised by antifa.

Only way I will believe otherwise is if anons start posting names, addresses, and workplaces of antifa members.

what a time to be alive

We are compromised by TRSodomites. Antifa doesn't care about us.

Name:AB Khim

Org: Antifa Nebraska

Work: Server @ LeadBelly: Contemporary American Pub

School: Active @ Metropolitan Community College (Nebraska)

Profile: archive.is/HIoA1
Name: Jade Guinevere Myatt

Work: Lifeguard @ Armbrust Family YMCA

Profile: archive.is/zm6vt

Name: Marc Momo Whitlock

Work: Deli Clerk @ Baker's

Profile: archive.is/b7PbR

Name: James W. Craddock

Work: First National Tower

Profile: archive.is/KHTPt

Name: Brian Franck

Work: Hebro Tinner @ Standard Heating & Air Conditioning

Profile: archive.is/GxfMH

Name: Julie Hoscheid

Work: International Agent @ Travel and Transport

Profile: archive.is/CFkOh

I don't know if I would say that. I will say however that every time I've suggested direct action against known leftists and their families, I've been called a fed. I've even been called a terrorist on HERE of all places. This place has definitely gotten soft.

Too many niggers in this thread.

I don't like anybody shilling here.
I also don't like divide and conquer tactics applied to us.

Welcome to the White Nationalism movement, hahahahaha

You can't divide what was never united. TRSodomites, please go.

Now you see 8pol.

You ruined my chilldhood user…

old dox are old

I have the ask who made this and why?

We did that but the thread got nuked by mods. I suggest we either go to a bunker chan or dox the shills.

Obviously they do when you're shilling them.

Or perhaps people don't say things on public sites that could be construed by dishonest lawyers as incriminating.

This thread is a fucking mess.

I have one more if I can find it

Didn't have this much fun shitposting for a year tbh.

It's what happens when /freech/ and antifa try to raid us. It's pretty funny.

It's someone whining about muh (pro faggot shill) Spencer, it deserves to be slided.

What's it like to be hated inside your own agency?

White people are worse than niggers tbh, This Alt-Right vs Holla Forums vs TRS vs DS vs Ironmarch vs Renegade shit is like some nigger tier Rap beef from 1980's Compton

What's it like to disappear as a race?

Who cares about faggots at this point? Jesus fucking Christ you people are worse than the evangelicals.
Oh hold on, by you people I mean antifa. You fuckers need to leave our board NOW.

You can't divide what was never united

The thread got nuked because OP of that thread had in the title that everyone should move to another site and said mods were compromised. There was even another antifa dox thread up at the same time that was never taken down

I wouldn't know. You'll have to tell me. :^)

Doing their job, obviously.
|
|>
|

Decaying corpses full of maggots are far more interesting IMO.

We're all on the same side, but the board has been taken over and completely fucking compromised.

Anybody that speaks words of truth gets his thread spammed with gore.

no he is a sodomite and deserves death

Half his posts are talking about how great antifa is (and puts it in caps in some; is that a thing?) clearly leftypol or some shit. i'm for raiding them at this point.

Well, if Fred the fed and your lawyer Scholmo didn't intervene on your behalf, you would be dead. Consider yourself lucky.

So who the fuck spammed and compromised TRS, DS, MPC cuckpol, renegade and ironmarch?

They'll either delete this useless thread or sink it, either way it's a win-win, unless of course you're a pro Spencer which I hope you aren't.

Not news. Sage.

I'll give you three guesses

autism

they're shilling hard for their shekels. we need more fucking mods.

(You) in a few months.

The Jews?

That's 7,62x39mm 4U

2pac

The really funny thing is that we could have not bumped this thread at all and it wouldn't matter. We could have let JIDF slide it and it wouldn't matter. The vid has already spread. Memes win. Truth wins.

To be honest, you're not completely wrong, a lot of autist like to be contrarians in cuck/pol/ for the "lulz". It gets to a point that shills don't even have to do their job, since newfags do it for them.

I remember this one, it was in Huezil, this kid was hacksawed because of a MMO game, Tibia if Im not mistaken.

Wew. Hope he goes into a coma next time so I never have to hear that faggot lisp of his ever again.

The story behind that image is great.
Some autistic teenage fuck got ultra assblasted over some dumb shit in an MMO, so we went over to the house of the kid he was playing with and sawed him in half.

FUCK

you're all right

wait really?

Pity really, that kid was actually white, he was killed by a 16 year old mongrel because of a fucking videogame.

Yeah, imagine how bad at video games you need to be in order to get that God-tier anally pained.

:( Here's some dead jamals to make up for it

extra.globo.com/noticias/brasil/adolescente-confessa-ter-esquartejado-colega-em-blumenau-694914.html

translate huespeak to english if you want to know.

KEK has give us not only Spencer being punched in the face after invoking Him, but also a retard antifa doxxing himself.

PRAISE KEK AND PRAISE HIM NOW

Sounds like Chris-Chan has a long-lost brother south of the border.

false believers BTFO

vidya is degenerate. Holla Forums saved me on that front.

Guys how about we go after the quadroon mongrel Anglin next

Kike blood libel ?

You've been posting a fair few fake images, mate, including that one.
If you've ever seen a body being drained of blood before you know it doesn't come out like that.

What's the story behind this?

Pics of the liberals making shit memes about this.
Yes goyim please laugh and let this slide instead of exploiting it and using faggot Spencer's 10 seconds of fame as a tool to redpill normalfags and identify antifa to dox and ruin, am I right my white brothers haha let's do exactly what the tranny antifa and liberal establishment want us to do haha

God, over an MMO? The shit-tier of vidya nowadays

Webm related

What are you, Dicks biggest fanboi?

photoshopped image, the real one is a pig being drained by a stab to the neck, though it would of been faster and easier to stab the heart directly

I've seen my own fair share of gore in real life, after you've seen enough people who've died in motorcyle accidents, burned alive, suicide by train, grandma being eaten by maggots its no longer hip nor edgy, if anything it gets annoying being splattered with blood, vile and other bodily fluids.

t. former death care worker

Anglin will die from fucking thai ladyboys soon enough. Kek will bless one with the spirit of pestilence and Anglin will die an ashamed death

t. LARPER9000

No dude he's right that image is a shop

Total shot in the dark, but I'm gonna guess Palestinian grieving over his child killed by IDF.

Was that picture taken from one of your blood libel rituals?

Just Jews killing Pali children because "muh Greater Israel"

I'd rather post gore than see this autistic shitfit (((they))) are stirring up here.

oh and Lain is compromised, if you love Lain you share a waifu with a literal purple haired tranny. All the tumblrinas found that neocities page and now Lain is an idol to gay NEETs everywhere

it's fake bro

You know I haven't even bothered to read all your posts but are you trying to scare off TRS shills or people telling TRS shills to fuck off?

I don't care?

What's a "death care worker"?

Agree, thankfully this thread was succesfully slided, it's a good thing to do against those TRS widows, especially when the mods are apparently absent like now.

Not as much as you care about Dick, amirite?

someone who works for the death people's well being?

Point taken, it's just weird how one can easily become desensitized to seeing somebody getting their head crushed like a grape or a biker fag's skin turned into rawhide from the asphalt. Guess it's like being desensitized to these (((trsodomites))) who keep sperging out on here.

oh shit didn't realize this was a TRShill thread because I didn't see OP.

You are doing gods work.

You're either a shill, new or a retard. Either way, gas chambers. I'm not shilling for TRS, I'm calling you out because you are literally supporting antifa.

Holla Forums does some stupid shit sometimes but you guys are fucking up, again. I mean, what, do you think we're going to join forces and….. go beat up white people ? What is your plan here Holla Forums ? Because it's pretty fucking clear that you don't fucking belong here, and your 'attempt' at infiltration is so blatant now you're just fucking it up for your friends. At least some of the other faggots on here are trying to be subtle in their blatant leftist subversion.

sage

Mess with the Pee pee and get the Poo poo you fucking Alt Right Spencer FED crypto jew

I'm pretty sure they're TRSodomites that are also goons.

The eceleb faggotry is really getting annoying. I get posting the dox on trs; they shilled here for over a fucking year and trying to convince us 'we're alt-right'. I think they're driving the whole "antifa > aut-right" angle so we think they're shilling here to drive us to the newly opened fag-ass website spencer opened up? I'm not entirely sure. but drive off some of the shills for muh ptsd.

Maybe if we post dead jews theyll go away

need moar of these

Well a lot of the stock footage from the Faces of Death movies were fake with maybe the exception with the suicides caught on live TV.

Embalmer/Mortician.

Go ahead, come at me with your questions bruh.

Agreed, things are very bad on 8 Holla Forums now. It's almost useless.

how the fuck have I never seen this before

then why are you bumping a jewtube shill thread for a TRSodomite, Posting TRSodomite ghoul memes and using TRSpacing?

t. chimpire kike

that is a good question

You know it's true. Neocities was the worst thing that ever happened to Lain. And you know what? They can have her. Lain is a symbol of internet culture, of withdrawing from the real world to find your place in the wired. That will always be a part of us, but we shouldn't be idolizing that behavior. We should be making idols out of men that venture forth into the world and shape it to their liking.

Ah.

It was a serious question. It's such a faggy euphemism, I had no idea what you meant.

But Lain(PBUH) DID go out. She DID venture forth. She WAS brave.

Also, it's hard to find dead jew pics (that are real, so no holohaux pics)

Yes.

hehe, with Trump we just got the whole conservative Christians calling SJWs nazis. I love this. Nazi has become a meme for 'I disagree with you.'

Now we just get to watch while the Christcucks self-righteously call the naive libshits the very thing they think they're fighting against.

Both sides are nazis :^)

Found who I'm burning a quaran and false-flagging as.

Also : why aren't we making videos of burning Quarans and false-flagging as these people?

My bad fam, on a side note the worst stench in the world is one of a waterlogged body. You would be amazed how far south a body can go sitting in a body of water for just 24 hrs.

kill yourself

I'm fucking lost here

So he's the "leader" of the alt-right, but he's a cuck (obviously), however he has white nationalist views. What the fuck is going on anymore, can someone please explain to me how this is good even if it is senseless violence people are justifying by saying muh nazi

I died about 4 months ago, user. If you mean actual suicide, naw. Do it yourself.

That's fucked up.

I'll only make two points here. Spencer cucked out on too much shit so it's no big loss. Second is that leftists have proven themselves to be the biggest violent terrorists in the country no matter how much they pretend otherwise. They have no right to whine when bikers and other right wingers go and curb stomp them and hang them from trees in retaliation.

we accelerations now?

I use to have shoveldog video, but some russian lolis on VK reported and removed it and now I can't find it anymore.
Apparently it was some ruskies or chechens killing stray dogs to "clean" Sochi for the winter olympics.

No one is surprised about him being sucker punched by antifa fags. No one sympathizes with him beyond it just sucking and those further right see him as a kike who supports degenerate homosexuality (homos are mentally ill).

I'm gonna go against my instincts (mistake) and be very honest here:

I don't know who in this thread is on what side. But when I see this amount of saging and attempts to divert attention*, I have to wonder if some outside agency is getting involved. Especially when it's an obvious attempt to split up the right. I have serious misgivings about the so-called alt-right. I think Spencer's a fag. But the ongoing effort to pit Holla Forums against other sites smells fishy to me. In the end, every user has to follow his heart. His conscience and his reason. Think both long-term and short-term. The enemy of your enemy may not be your friend…but do you really want to tear him down before the immediate threat?

*Gore? Are you kidding? Where do you think you are?

I was doing a research about adipocere a while ago, I have a corpse from a very famous case in huezil, I'll post it in a minute.

Answer me, why are you advocating antifa ?

Stop changing the topic.

Its just D+C shills, the majority opinion is that Spencer is a fag but Antifa are infinitely worse and need to have their lives raped to death for being uppity commie fucks. I don't give a fuck about implicit dick but antifa are explicit anti-white scum and need to be napalmed after their whore mothers are raped to death.

I really need to stop going on twitter. It just pisses me off because regardless these people keep GETTING AWAY WITH IT with this violence but it's ok when we disagree with his opinions.

God damn it RWDS when

You must have an iron stomach. I don't know that I could stand that.

It's basically the byproduct of fat broken down into a waxy substance, grave wax more or less.

So you're trying to scare off TRS shills?
A noble cause, at least.

We have a massive shills of Holla Forums. Maybe they come here when TRS doxx starts. I think they are using us somehow. Maybe it was their plan all this time.

It was this huezillian chick here, her cop sugar daddy got mad because she broke with him. So he decided to get his revenge by kiling her and dumping her corpse in a reservoir, this is the result.

8/pol/ is the easiest Alt-Right/WN/NatSoc board to do D&C on because you don't need to make an account and it's not as big as 4/pol/. So our enemies are trying to sic us on everyone else and figuring that even if it doesn't work, if they keep up the shilling and doxing, the general level of trust and optimism will be damaged. They want infighting but FUD is good enough.

I finally learned, several years back, that every time there's an Olympics, they "clean up" the area where it's gonna happen, by pushing out the people who live there so they can set up their "village" full of corporate vendors and prostitutes.

I actually agree. ("Reeee! He's a shill, JDIF, reddit!")

Spencer is always bringing drama. The roman salute thing etc. I think he's a plant. This thing kind of smacks of what the SJWs do - become a "victim" and then shill for sympathy and or victim bucks.

I say we use attacks like this to show everyone how thuggish these liberals are, but be careful not to feed into some internet personality's quest for fame.

Is the redpill of antifa being spread? All I see is 90k people tweeting how the guy punching him was right. Shit like this pisses me off and that's why I hate twitter. Fucking all I see is trending topics like this while the fucking riots and shit aren't discussed. I'm trying to figure out whether or not there are people seeing all this shit and actually waking up, because it just seems like Antifa is doing more and more damage and getting away with it.

JUST

I think at this point we're getting played from both sides. Shills just shilling shills and I'm sitting here trying to learn more about chinese rice art.

The thing isn't about if that fag was one of us. The thing is that WE HAVE PEOPLE HERE ON Holla Forums WHO ARE DEFENDING THE ANTIFA.

This - I really hope this is all just shills replying to each other, because if not people are falling hard for the exact same d&c tactics that we've always warned about.
I honestly can't comprehend how someone can realise the strategical advantage of voting for Trump, while trying to actively destroy any and all people pushing our ideas to normies. No one's asking you to announce to the public 'we are Holla Forums from Holla Forums and we support everything these alt-right people are saying!' - we can continue to exist and push our own ideas regardless of what any of these people do. If you don't like them 'representing' us, then get out there and start your own groups/parties/'activism' - oh wait, all of those are honeypots though, right? Well then stop complaining and carry on with what you're already doing.

The smell is not very pleasant, a few times I got to help out on an autopsy of this yuge woman, pretty much my olfactory senses shut off by the time the pathologist opened the colon and started taking tissue samples. The one thing that grossed me out was the decubitus ulcers that would grow on these poor elderly people warehoused in the old folk's home, you could see the bones showing through after the ulcers ate away of all the tissue and ligaments, also staph infections are pretty nasty as well.

That's a reasonable response, TRShills could learn a thing or two from us if they didn't sucked e-celebs cock so much.
But no, they want to convince us to orbit this shill like they do and then when we deny their request they sperg out and start accusing us of being antifaggots instead of arguing reasonably.

Thank God there are so many sensible anons here.

Yeah, spics do that sort of thing, the injun savage in their genetic woodpile causes them to sometimes kill the ones they love.

That's pretty horrifying.

If you want proof the board is compromised, this faggot has a post count of (44), and nothing was done about it.

I'm kinda noticing how antifa's mounting the offensive labeling spencer with the #nazi tag on Twitter, which is trending right now mind it, meanwhile we're laughing our asses here with smug anime magas at the expense of both TRS and antifags attempting to piss in an ocean of piss.

Maybe these threads COULD BE a distraction for something that is happening on another front.
Just saying.

Dumb smelly d&c pagan scum

What about this?

If you don't have a small circle you trust and aren't prepared to fight this might be the time for you to stop LARPing because what's coming isn't for you weak faggots. If the left normalizes this kind of shit you can bet it's only going to get worse. We won't be fighting in the streets, but we will be bringing down every institution and organization these leftists hold dear. Their centuries of sins against our people will be paid with their blood.

Indeed, if there is one thing we can learn from places like huezil is that race mixing with shitskins is a terrible idea, there is a reason why minority neighborhoods in white countries are so violent, and it's not because of the "big bad white man" who opressed them. But I don't need to teach what you guys obviously already know, so I'll stop it here.

*unfortunatelly my grandparents (polish ancestry) chose to live here for God's know what reason.

That's a very interesting point.

It is, after seeing what happens to the elderly in these old folks homes I stopped eating healthy and taking care of myself, hopefully kek wills I drop dead from a heart attack in my 60's so I don't rot away literally in an old folks home when I'm 90.

This doesn't only happen in beaner enclaves, lot of violence and domestic abuse in exclusively all white faggot enclaves, I'm sure Jack Donovan and Millenial Wews can attest to this.

It's going to get harder and harder to work on twitter, unfortunately, because the reality of Trump winning is going to give leftists, including the ones who run twitter, a lot of motivation.

Look at this shit, for instance. These outlets used to be "normal," if liberal, and they certainly see themselves as representative of the mainstream, but now they're implicitly promoting violence against our people as catharsis after the inauguration. I fully expect that Jack will be talking with Zuckerberg to see if he can get a similar system in place. They want normal whites to think they're surrounded by pissed off chimps and progs and that everyone thinks they've done something horrible and deserve punishment. No effort will be spared to shut us down.

Better be lifting and networking, m8. This is going to be a long road.

fug :D

Like what? It coming out today that the jews were trying to jew Syria all the way back in 1983?
archive.is/skeI5

Actual threads about real shit get 20 or 30 replies now, but dramathreads hit 750 no problem, with 3 or 4 shills having post counts in the 40-50 range.

WEW LAD

White Nationalist leader punched in DC Protests, translation by the jew media = All whites are pussies like Richard Spencer and get owned by antifa.

No wonder the jews promote this douche.

Rockcock has always been an elder troll, I wouldn't mind him.

People are waking up pretty fast though. It's really a race to see which side will take over the other. The rise of nationalism is huge, and it's happening everywhere.

This will just piss white nationalists off even more. What's happening is the left is trying to rally up foot soldiers as fast as they can, while the right is currently just a time bomb ticking down. If a civil war breaks out the right will win. Considering it's just getting worse and worse, I'm curious when the lid will blow.

Exactly what I expected.

Who's Richard Spencer and why should I care about him?

Oh no people dont want to do the bidding of Richard Spencer the whole board is compromised.

lurk more or go back to reddit

Richard Spencer is a useful idiot of the jew media which they use him to make us look stupid and weak, at least Trump doesn't allow them to do that to him.

He got sucker punched while he was surrounded by leftists, faggot. His options were to retreat or pull a gun on camera in the middle of the capital ZOG hive on inauguration day.

Stop being a faggot I don't care about e-celebs, I've been here since the first exodus, newfag.

In between lifting and networking, hold the leftists accountable by their own supposed standards: Free speech, tolerance, love.

The funny thing is that leftist fucks act as if this makes anybody other than TRSodomites upset.
They think we operate the same way we do and protect anybody even remotely linked to us.

Posting gore to get the shills out

It's entirely possible to say what's-his-face doesn't actually deserve to be famous, while ALSO saying the dindu in the picture was a filthy criminal coward just like everyone expects.

This is one of those things that often goes tragically underspoken, simply because people quietly agree it to one another without actually making a sound that could possibly be recorded.

Everyday I just hope more and more people realize Nationalism is the right way to go and liberals are cucks. But twitter specifically only rallies against the good fight.

Hopefully Le pen wins and nationalism becomes common way in Europe, trump is obviously nationalist as fuck, and having a strong leader people will begin to follow him and his ideas.

He's the fag who coined or popularized "alt-right." Care about him only because he's a symbol to the left of white nationalism and/or Nazis, and they feel free to attack him in the street, on camera.

Back to Reddit with you.

Shills love gore though.

What they hate is clips of people working for their own benefit and getting along with each other.

Oh wait, I just found a photo of him. He's that TRS faggot, why should we care about him anyway?

Nice tricks shlomo.

Exactly. The shills are D&Cing over Dick Spencer to distract us from a golden opportunity to gather pics of antifa and liberals cheering on violence. The only way that the cocksucker's identity is relevant is that libs are gleefully retweeting this shit instead of ignoring it like they do when a regular person gets culturally enriched.
Stop taking the bait, get digging

You're literally white knighting for this bitch boi and you call me the faggot??? I listened to several of his interviews with the jew media and it's as if he's allowing them to own him and you're also making it out like it's just that much more noble for da cause to get punched by antifa, no faggot, it means you're a pussy who got his ass kicked by antifa of all people.

You're literally shilling for leftist faggots punching a man who explicitly urges white Americans to stand up for themselves.

1 BTC TO THE user THAT POST'S THE ANTIFA FAGS DOX ITT! Post BTC address with Dox confirming identity and will pay out within 30 minutes

SHADILAY

huh…. really makes you think

Please try to keep your posting slightly more coherent, leftoid. This isn't about the particular character of the nationalist who was attacked, it's about your disgusting people.

But yet Dickie isn't sticking up for working class white americans, he's just attentionwhoring for the jew media.

Is spencer now basically shilling for a bit more police state, now with leftist terrorists?

I didn't mean to offend you by implying Dickie is a faggot, the jew fears the sodomite.

sage(s) negated
1 BTC bounty is still up.

I win the thread war, goodnight TRSodomite.

Seems like Leonardo took a big one for the team

These people are beyond delusional, if they think this guy is a "NAZI" they have another thing coming.

We all know he's a faggot. You're gonna have to shill harder if you wanna fracture us, Schlomo.

true
adonbalivit

He's a true leader.

no one says this moshe, stop forcing the meme.

ANTIFA-FAG THAT JUST DELETED HIS ACCOUNT, IN RELATION TO THE ACTUAL SUCKER PUNCHER

Not the perp, but is in the other dox thread, likely part of the Antifa IRC that's been astroturfing occasionally here. Save his dox for future purposes.

This thread wreaks of enemy agents

*reeks

Fucking wow, i never realize how cowardly ANTIFA really is.

anti-spencer rhetoric is unending shit can't believe some dumbfucks fall for it.

He promotes white nationalism irl which is more that can be said for any of you here. Is he a dandy? Yeah. Would I take a bullet for the guy? No. Would I enjoy torturing that antifa fuck who punched him (and by proxy insulted all white nationalism) yeah I would. Get your heads on straight, think strategically. The greeks united to defeat the persians, not fight among each other and lose.

Whoa, really good work.

richard who

fucking natsocs couldn't organize for their fucking lives today, instead of hitting the streets they jacked off to a fucking daikamura of McGod Trump

Unlike ANTIFA we aren't solely comprised of degenerate NEETs, I have a rifle team to organize and schedule events for while redpilling new recruits.
If anyone should be blamed it's because a decent chunk of people here don't have all the free time in the world.

I don't like him and he doesn't like me. Why should I organize for the owner of a pyramid scheme? Also my dakimakura is worth more to me than gold so fuck you faggot.

That's partially it, but it's also 8fags being gaslit into purity spiralling. The last one is odd as the TRS narrative on jews is much better than the ones I see here, you fuckers have threads about how jews are neanderthals. This Sinead tier shit.

You won't, you get to easily rustled and too easily manipulated. You think doxxing antifa does anything to them? They get a pat on their back by their minority or shitlib employer

Serves him right for going alone. The only downside is that it makes the rest of us look weak.

P H A L A N X

P H A L A N X

He's always rubbed me the wrong way.

I reckon if I spent an extended period with him in person I;d probably suckerpunch the cunt too

You are quite obviously a TRSodomite LARPing as not one.

It's a shitposter's dream come true.

Am I supposed to follow a leader who has no followers willing to immediately chase down the man who struck their leader?

I though Spencer was a leader? All I see him bitching about getting whacked.

I don't know maybe we're watching early Hitler whose still somewhat a landscape artist and hasn't been hit enough to figure out that he needs people around him ready to fight for him if he wants to be taken seriously. Right now I can't.

Willis Carto was a believer int he neadnerkike hypothesis, and he founded - or was at least involved with - almost every pro-White/far-right/revisionist organization that mattered in the past 50 years. Gas yourself.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willis_Carto

Is there anyone boasting about the attack or boasting being friend with the attacker ? Because I think that's how we're going to find him.

>>>/trs/
>>>/bog/

God damn it I just woke up and couldn't go back to sleep because I'm pissed about this "Nazi we can punch him shit"

Usually I dont let shit get to me but this has. What are some tactics you guys use so it won't let it get to you?

I don't know why Ironmarch associates themselves with an anti-white pro-Jew, pro-Islam cuck like CF

That would be the Fbi-shills talking, as they don't want revenge on the leftist they use as a front, in case it goes to trial and they get exposed.

It's not anti-fa, it's some alphabet agency.

>Reddit spacing
Antifa pls

FTFY

Why are you trying to sell us that the anti-fa did it, when pro-whites are better served by the meme "the government did it", as a part of their no platform policy for pro-whites?

Because I believe the FBI has better things to do than shitpost on a Mongolian finger painting board.

It's been 70 years without a successful nationalist movement in any Western country, and that happened because the regime goons had better things to do than to subvert and destroy nationalist movements?

Why do the western regimes finance anti-fa, if they don't intend to use them as a tool to silence the ones they can't silence by law?

2 very good rhetorical questions

We have known they would go for civic nationalism when the multicult finally broke, where we all bleed red for the fatherland, while they would silence pro-whites.

It's why pro-whites went for a meme-based unorganized movement, since it's hard to infiltrate something that don't exist.

It's also made attempts at subversion so large, that they would be noticeable to all that pay attention.

You morons, antifa doesnt fucking understand what richard spencers phalanx is, that spencer is constantly shilled for on TRS, or that its fucking shady where he gets his funding from. All they see is "white nationalist faced punched in = good" because they arw hypocritical cowards that are living vicariously through a sucker puncher.

THEY WOULD DO THE SAME TO YOU AND LAUGH ABOUT IT ON TWATTER WHETHER OR NOT YOU LIKE DICKY SPENCER

If he gets caught, which is unlikely given that we only have 1/3 of his face, that isn't going to dissuade anyone from doing the same to us. The only person who could have done that is Dicky, either by fighting back or having someone there to do it for him.

And I'm not even completely convinced it was legit, given that altright.com launched three days ago, and it's once again tricking people into thinking he matters.

I dont blame him for not fighting back, it was a complete sucker punch and the guy was running away. If he went after him he would have been outnumbered. What exactly did you want him to do?

Good. Target the puncher then, if he turns out to be Spencer's accomplice they both get discredited.

Look at the climate he was walking into, it would only make sense for him to have someone (if not a couple people) with him in case anything broke out.

Spencer's a retard, but I'm not sure if he's that much of a retard, and again, the timing is perfect for him.

See

We have a blurry video and a picture of what may or may not be 1/3 of his face. That's not enough to find him, regardless of who he is.

Spencer deserved it for the faggotry he spews.

I'm just pissed this guy didn't rip Spencer's guts out. Fucking antifa can't do anything right.

Wrong. I'm not stupid enough to go outside with the shills and namefags

He was a vegetarian because he was sick in the stomach. He admitted sometimes eating sausage or some other shit containing meat because it was yummy. Dumb newfag.

Go knock out a lefty.

That's about as effective as "posting smug anime girls" to "remove goons": all you are doing is pointlessly shitting up a thread like the fucking sperg that you are.

Hi Shillead

Go back to shlobbin' Mike "Married the Kike" Enoch's knob, you fucking faggot.

Yeah, Schlomo. Go to another board now.

I hate CumOnFilth, but he has a point here.

100% this

HITLER DUBS CONFIRM

REICHARD SPENCER

neanderkike and khazars are not popular theories here, and judean jesus is something only a couple of christians bother trying to argue

It's not defending antifa if you knew that spencer was shilled harder than (and probably in conjunction with) trs. Trs leaders stood by spencer for his gay pyramid scheme, spencer stands by kike enoch while he grabbles for shekels harder than ever, will you stand by these implicit jews?

That's because after doxing, everyone can make their own choices in how to respond. You get called a FBI probably because you suggest direct violence, it is their most obvious tell besides suggesting explosives. Demands for violence add absolutely nothing. If it has you that assmad, put your own ass on that line.

Many years ago, I was involved with an IRL non-racerelated, tangentially political group. Even that had fed infiltrators and provocatuers. Same playbook as online feds, with the problem that you can't tell that they look like cops. Holla Forumslacks should be suspicious of you.

negated by lack of webm

And that is why goons and shills have created these myths to spam up the board, when subjects (((they))) don't like get discussed.

Did anyone find out the guy who punched Spencers name?

More than just a plant.
Paul Gottfried, who used to mentor him in college
was tutored by Herbert Marcuse