Right after invoking "pepe" by referring to him as a "mascot" he gets punched in the face by the vengeful god

Right after invoking "pepe" by referring to him as a "mascot" he gets punched in the face by the vengeful god.

This is proof that only through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior will we have salvation.

Other urls found in this thread:

nobeliefs.com/HitlerSources.htm
bibliotecapleyades.net/biblianazar/esp_biblianazar_jehovah07.htm
gnosis.org/naghamm/nhl.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck, I knew the frog was trouble.

He should have listened to Kek, now he feels his wrath in the form of an fat autistic commie fist.

What did kek mean by this

the punch was the work of moloch

Kek didn't protect Dicky because Dicky claimed Kek was only a mascot.

And because Dicky is a sodomite.

It's proof the Kek hates fags.

Kek does not protect sodomites. This is just proof that Kek disavows the faggot Spencer.

Exactly, TRS and 'alt-right' and thedonald all are the types of people who think Kek is just a funny meme. Little do they know, but perhaps it is for the best. Shadilay

white boi got wha wuz comin to im

PRAISE KEKE
R
A
I
S
E

K
E
K

numbers don't lie. kek is beginning to turn against white nationalists. op calling upon the christian god is a sign

we need to preform an exorcism on this board before it is too late

I hope that the punch made his mind more clear about his cucked ideals.

instant smite

This.

Insinuating KEK is a mascot is pure heresy

checked

I have better, by invokin kek he allowed it to be caught on tape how degenerate these protesters are, he got the martyrs gift

you mean kek turn on the alt-kike? People who understand spirituality and magic and memetics on the internet knew that KEK would crush these alt-kike faggots sooner or latter.

Remember:
"Do not think that KEK has come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; KEK has not come to abolish them but to fulfill them." - Molyneux 5:17

No, this was divine retribution from Kek for a cuck profaning him by calling him a mascot.

Kek is the one true god and all who deny him must be destroyed.

No, it was punishment for not bringing a fucking sword.

Kek is part of a group of eight deities bro. He's not a mono/henotheist.

Cernobitch also got pepper sprayed. Is this Kek's vengeance?

I still say people who worship desert demons need to die.

what are the eight? I got

kek is the laughing god. it was funny for tump to get elected, it's now funny for white nationalists to suffer. he won't stop at alt-lights. we have to stop giving him power

Seriously, mage? Look up the Ogdoad.

Kek is a river daemon.

Antifa are the servants of based Yeshua.

No, Kek is the god of emergent order. Bringer in of light.

>>>/trs/

Or perhaps Kek just hates that faggot.

I'm just going to go ahead and check my own dubs

oy vey goy trsodomites are based how DARE you

It is Kek's will that Holla Forums and antifa ally against the Aut-kike. All parties involved will be consumed by choas. Fuck Jesus, praise Kek.

OY GEVALT

KEK is the lord of chaos and darkness. His domain is anonymity. Those who openly invoke him for power are punished. Kek is the god of the faceless masses, not the god of twitter faggots.

(checked)
(checked)
Spencer is a faggot who has repeatedly failed to show respect for Kek and Pepe.

It's true. The Crusades must happen.

Kek does not require servants, but has no problem sending those that require more consistent leadership elsewhere.
However no god worth his salt would stand for being called a "mascot," a term now ruined in this age of interweb degeneracy as implying nothing more than childrens' parties hosts and furry fap fodder.

thedonald, being stuffed chock full of normies, at least give appropriate gravitas. Alt-kike isn't much better than your average usurer using him for youtube adbuxx and pageclicks.
Remember ye olde rule of ironic shitposting. Ironically posting kek for plebbit e-points eventually leads to seriously posting kek on Argentinian sole-hammering boards.

pfahaa, perfect image.

I was about to agree with you on some level but these digits don't lie

Wait. Think for a sec.

We started ramping up pepe memes back in '15. This was right around the time a bunch of jews and fags started pouring in moderate bullshit. Let's not forget Trump is pro-LGBTQ. Is kek REALLY our savior, or is something more sinister going on?

Not a risk I want to take. Sign me on board for exorcising Holla Forums.

Every crusade after the 2nd was an utter failure objectively.

Not a christcuck, but Peter denied Jesus thrice, not Judas.

In Kek we trust.

Every single disciple except John the Baptist was a cuck.

Don't fuck with Pepe

kek is ==chaos== he light up darkness just to turn it into everlasting darkness. He side with noone in long term, only short-time profits

what is this board? Holla Forums with politics and a bit of /fringe/?

Your TRSpacing gives you away heretic

We are the chaos faction, you all know this. I don't see why a deity like Kek is so bad. It isn't like Holla Forums is a bastion of stability.

Since when are angry leftards gods?

lel, and they think they'll win any sort of "revolution"

BASED anti-fascists are the HAND of G-D you dirty heathen!

WHY DIDN'T HE CHASE AFTER THE ANTIFA FAGGOT?
A: BECAUSE HE'S THE LAST STAND OF IMPLICITLY WHITE IDENTITY

Holla Forums doesn't want the world to burn
they wanna set it right and make it stable
>>>/freech/

It must burn first.

Invisible Pink Flying Unicorn! oldskool'n

Paul (((Gottfried))) I presume?

l8 chex!

Well, it's always easier to rally people against those directly opposed, completely checks out.

>>>/freech/ did nothing wrong

Fucking weakling faggot, he should have stabbed the motherfucker.
What is it with antifa fucks and never putting 100% into their attacks?

>>>/fyad/

To grow good crops you need to burn the field first. Clear it completely. Then you plant the new seeds.
If this board does not shoulder the burden of Kekism then Kek will throw his weight behind another faction. And with that comes consequences. I suspect that /baph/ will gain Keks favor, but Kek works in mysterious ways.
His main goal has been completed. Only with time will we find out his next goal, his long-term plan. I have no doubt that he picked Holla Forums for a reason.

>>>/hurt/

dammit, I forgot Jim fucked up the email address thing for no sane reason. Can't virtue-signal/web link through it anymore.

well someones mad

Crashing humanity with no survivors

Praise Kek!

FUCK YOU SPENCER

Honestly don't think Kek cares about whether people worship him or not, whether he is thought of as a god or a mascot, or about insults to his divine name. Mostly he seems to care about dubs, memes and happenings.

Fuck Christ. Scientific Atheism, with Esoteric Kekism working in the shadows, is the path of the future.

PRAISE TO THE HIGHEST OF HIGH!

REMINDER: PEPE AND HIS MANIFEST FORM KEK HAVE CONNECTIONS TO SATANISTS AND MASONS
MasonJim in particular

back2reddit with u

smdfdhtbqfhfam

There is a biological (scientific) basis for white superiority. It's easy to argue against millennia-old dusty desert tomes, but hard to argue against scientific fact.
No desert hippie on a stick is going to put your grandchildren on Mars.

Pic relatedChristcucks are literal cockblocks.

>>>Holla Forums

I'll continue to praise him
PRAISE KEK

It seems sad that a frog god is the only mythical force out there that seems to care about preserving the white race.

TRSodomite plz go.

this is exactly why christianity is a religion in decline.

SHADILAY

pic related

Atheism is a jewish invention, it leaves a vacuum of spirituality open to marxist ideas.
ironic shitposting? cuz lesbians are literally the dreggest of dregs, and they deserve to be slaughtered

Go back to the TRS pozzhole faggot.

Stand with Kek or fall with the Jew.

Your call.

Does this mean that Kek hates Spencer?

fnord

Kek hating a Jew apologist controlled-op stooge?

Whatever would make you think such a thing…

>FASHY GOY
Ok I can by your other post that you are not a trsodomite…

𝖇𝖚𝖙
pls
lurk more

CHECKED
ALL NON BELIEVERS SHALL SUFFER
PRAISE KEK

ohshitniggers.png

inb4 Jesus returns and we finally get a decent space program.

Those are lesbians, you moose-fellator. You don't cockblock a guy from scoring with a dyke. They ARE the cockblock.

get

damn

Whodunnit

Science was a mistake.

TRSodomites once again blown the fuck out by KEK

Hello fellow white people. Mike Enoch here, and here's the thing™: If you're not a based body positive atheist mischling who enjoys watching Richard Spencer while getting pegged by your fully red pilled Marxist wife, you're just a basement dwelling purity spiraling 1488 larper who needs to lighten up and get with the times. Sacrificing your morals and principles for hedonistic pragmatism is the last stand of implicit white identity. So cool it with the anti-Semitic remarks, turn off that pesky AdBlock, and remember to donate as much bitcoin as you can to my jewish white nationalist podcasting website, ok? Shalom goys!

Source? I'm starting to think that Kek is turning against E-celebs.

Praise Kek, praise Chaos.

No it's because Kek want's us to kill the alt-right

look at spencer, what a weedy little faggot. i can only laugh at him getting sucker punched.

Are faggots in this thread seriously trying to shill against our God?

Well, peter then, still, he literally fucking last supper on camera there.

the reason KEK hates these e-celebs and their followers is because there belief is merely superficial they do it to be edgy and to them its just a game

Reported.

Right in the feefees

Praise Kek, Goons are awful shills.

We really gotta contact Sessions about that CP on the SA severs.

Daily reminder that Christianity is against Jewry.

Checked.
Pepe got mad and smote the shit out of a controlled opposition.

ANTIFA THE OFFICIAL AGENTS OF CHRIST CONFIEMED!
I just don't get christcucks sometimes

PURE COINCIDENCE PRAISE KOK

kek is god punisher mode

Another Christian shilling thread to archive for >>>/cucktianity/

Kek will smite your Jewish demon, Abrahamist.

YOU HERETIC.

Because you’re a paid shill, that’s all.

Beware the bearers of false gifts and their broken promises. Christ lied.

not even worth it to make a pro Christian thread on here any more. Holla Forums hates Christianity because Jesus actually requires you not to be a degenerate. Kek doesn't care if you fuck traps and snort coke.

Daily reminder that Judaism ended in 70 AD and will never return, that the Pharisees' "Pharisaic Judaism" (which they later renamed "Rabbinic Judaism", and then simply "Judaism" since there was no one left to call them on it) is false Judaism, and that the Pharisees are fake Jews and servants of Beelzebub.

Also, after the end of linear reality, when those of us who were chosen to be adopted sons of God preside in judgment over the Fair Folk, I personally will argue for clemency for those stray spirits who never truly betrayed God, even if they're technically deserters. (I mean, Creation IS the greatest work of art ever made. Can't blame 'em for getting attached to it.)
Far as I'm concerned, as long as Kek keeps up the good work, he can have his old job back afterward, whatever it was.

pol would like Christianity if the Pope shat on Muslim invaders and made anti-semitic remarks. America Christianity is just Jewish worship and an excuse to launch wars for Israel. That is why pol hates Christianity.

NOPE

THIS IS A SIGN FROM KEK, ALT-KIKE IS DEAD

But good find, OP

Holla Forums*

And it's not gonna happen dude. Your Pope prefers sucking niggertoes to calling up Crusades.

vat2 was taken over by degenerate jews and protestants.

Ever wonder why WN's hate christ cucks? Theyre always the first to betray and turn on their own kin because they believe Jewish superstition everytime a kike does a magic trick they take it for an act of God.

Absolute mental weaklings.

Vat1 was cucked too. Wasting White lives over a Jewish city, while Spain was getting raped.

Get educated at >>>/cucktianity/ or go to the Christian Holla Forums - /christpol/. Or just get your Abrahamic brethren like OP to desist their attacks on the Frog-God on a Kekite board.

Blessed is he who follows the will of chaos! Blessed are the priests of Kek. Death to the Alt-Kike

Our Jewish masters caused something to happen therefor its an act of GAWD! We should all react and bow down to mighty YAHWEH because of the action of a kike.

SO FUCKING MEEK AND SHEEPISH! WAKE UP YOU STUPID FUCKING CHRISTIAN TRAITORS. STOP FUCKING TURNING COAT EVERYTIME A KIKE PULS SOMETHING OUT OF HIS SLEEVE.

ITS NOT AN ACT OF GOD. ITS JUST JEWISH TRICKS. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU CUCKS?!

Daily reminder that Jesus was bron from the white racially pure tribe of Benjamin and the Pharisees and sadducees were from the miscegenated tribe of JEWdah and lived in JEWrusalem. and it was the people of Judah living in Jerusalem who killed Christ.
JEW=Christ killer.

Christianity is a fucking semitic religion, for fuck sake.
It has the same origins that Judaism and Islam have, look at how many similarities all three religions have.
I mean fuck, Judaism and Islam have the same type of killing animals, Halal and Kosher are the same thing.

Who cares if Jesus was White if the (((God))) of the Bible is Jewish? This is a Kekite board, go to the Christian board - >>>/christpol/ - if you want to discuss Christianity.

Christianity itself is a heavily semitic religion. The teachings of Jesus Christ are not in themselves semitic, though.

Focus on the gospels and the life and teachings of Christ and you will take in more without reading everything else in a heavily corrupted bible. That is, only the four gospels and some supposed apocrypha.

True goy. I'm going to worship a cartoon frog and suck off a trap because it is the last implicit stand of white identity. Hail trump!

Reported.

u wot m8

This numbers dont lie.

And the Above said:
Beware the bearers of false gifts and their broken promises. (There is) Much pain, but (there is) still time. Believe that there is good out there. (For) We oppose deception.

The anti-fag term "Bog" comes from 'paganism' - Not Christianity.

Again, go discuss Christianity on the Christian board - >>>/christpol/

I Praise Kek with all sincerity.

KEK you people sheep.

Wait, are you calling Spencer a Righteous God King? I don't understand your post.

"our own" doesn't really include a dickhead like spencer, the guy has no real interest in our causes, and his causes run contrary to ours. "Left" and "Right" is a ridiculous myth. There are countless positions, and many oppose, support, or behave neutral to others.

I know all that, hence I say TRS must burn. But wtf is that guy I were replying to trying to say?

That Spencer was punished for invoking the name of an old god, and the anti-fa's sub-human, animal tantrum was the vessel of that punishment's delivery

No faggot. I'm saying that just because a kike takes a swipe at someone mentioning Pepe doesnt mean we should become hysterical and think its an act of God.

The only people who would are weak minded cucks with no faith or resolution. This is why the masses betrayed Europe into the hands of the Jews in the first place.

You've literally made the ANTIFA cuck a hero and warrior of God that came to smite the evil Richard Spencer.

I cant tell you how treasonous and turncoat you are. Its you who betrayed our race in the first place. I would cut you to pieces right now if I could traitor.

To be fair antifas have no will of their own.

you're a piece of trash who will never reproduce

because the Old Testament god is not the god of the Jews. The god the Jews from JEWdah and lived in JEWrusalem worshiped was the Babylonian gods. Satanic Babylonian religions was the god of the Pharisees and Sadducees. The God of Israel was the Logos of the Universe, The Prime Mover, the God of all other lesser gods in the pantheon.

The jewish scripture told you so right faggot?

Read March of the Titans and learn about the European Gods. They all worshipped the same archetypes just with different names.

DEUS VULT!!!

If Kek is real and he hates fags wouldn't he send some kind of plague to wipe them all out….?

but it is an act of god you fucking fedora tipping sodomite. KEK is a demigod god and needs to be respected.

I've read Homer's Odyssey and the Iliad, the Epic of Gilgamesh, I know Norse mythos and other tales. I am quite familiar with all manor of mythology. Arthur Kemp is a fucking homo.
>>>/trs/

These dubs prove what I've believed all along: Kek is absolutely real, he is our ally, and Richard Spencer is a controlled opposition kike

like a plague of frogs?
:^)

>a good thing…
>>>/out/
>>>/anywherebuthere/

The (((God))) of the Old Testament is a Jewish demon, you lying dog. Read your false Book of Exodus and see the truth that Moloch is YHWH by another name. BTW, You Christians have no claim to Logos because if you truly worshipped Jesus, you would immediately renounce YHWH. But you don't because you value the Jewish demon, and your Abrahamic brothers the Jews and Muslims more than you value non-Abrahamic Europeans.

Embrace Gnosis, or embrace death. That's the easiest two choices a Christian is presented with.

this is what from JEWdah and lived in JEWrusalem actually believe.
ωєω

you miss the point faggot because if you read march of the titans you would know the aryan hindu scriptures were brought in and created by blonde indo aryans who brought their cattle into India and conquered the negroids.

Their scripture is literally about killing blacks and their god praises the pious white skinned aryans.

dont read the book though… hold your jewish god worship you weak cunt.

You will hang when Kek smites your demon Yaldabaoth. Enjoy your afterlife in the Black Cube of Tetragrammaton, Abrahamist.

when he had to get the support of the sheepish lemmings

point being you should combine all the aryan religions to get a full picture of european religion because its been all but wiped out in norse, celtic etc parts of the world.

hate "pagans" that dont study the vedic scriptures. theyre the only surviving aryan scriptures there is.

what the fuck it ate half my post

what I was trying to say was the torah and kabbalah is heretical text that makes all sorts of excuses for why they are permitted to do what they do. Jews where the first Lawyers and would subvert and abusive language to make their own laws. Yes Kikes believe that YHWH is Moloch by another name, but that is percicly why they are Satanic Kikes who killed Christ. Christ was YHWH made flesh and threw out the money changers and called the JEW's form JEWdah and lived in JEWrusalem heretics. The kikes killed their own God.

you know that shit is nowhere in any of the original translations.
nobeliefs.com/HitlerSources.htm
This is an atheist source so you should appreciate more it you fedora tipper.

bow to the kikes traitor. forsake your own gods. or are you really a kike?

He's clearing out the old establishments for us.

Jews ought to know what their Jewish God is you twat.

Your choice: Jesus or YHWH. Choose wisely.

His version isn't Christianity. It's Gnosticism.

Your choice
die kike.
see

You traitors forgot to to destroy all the aryan scriptures faggot :^)

That's exactly it. Who calls a god, either Kek, or Jehova, or Jesus Christ, a mascot? They are Gods.

Dude, whatever. I'm anti-Christian, and trying to get him to see the light of Gnosticism.

wew you clearly are very very very very very very smart and not at all a sophist height on their own hubris.

p1) YHWH is God
p2) Christ is God made flesh
p3) Jews killed Christ
c) therefore Jews killed their own God.

But somehow in you drug addled mind. The Kikes who killed their own god are the same as those that don't? Just speculation but are you just a sodomite and hate God because you love poohdick? But this is irrelevant because the diggiest have spoken. Remember, KEK hates Fags.

digits*

How is it not Christianity if it's based on the teachings of Christ?

But YHWH is Jewish, and Jesus was not. Jesus was not YHWH.

Because Christianity only follows the false (((Bible))) that lies about Jesus. Gnosticism does not.

Stopped by to praise his name,

PRAISE KEK

Remove sodomite.
Kill antifa

He was talking about using a portion of the bible.

whatever you need to tell yourself to sleep at night Rabbi.

I love how what's clearly a joke thread can divulge into hundreds of posts arguing over mundane shit that's been discussed a thousand times.
Religious shitflinging is the easiest way to slide threads and invoke division. Makes my job a lot easier when others do it for me for free :^)

Ye, a portion that, however twisted and false, still contains a sliver of truth. Most of Gnostic knowledge comes from Gnostic texts.

Anywho, I just wanted to give the Christians some knowledge that it's possible to abandon the evil (((God))) of the Jews and yet still love Jesus. In fact, I say Christianity is Anti-Christ like Judaism is, while Gnosticism is the true path that Jesus would have wanted.

PRAISE KEK

You worship the Anti-Christ Demiurge of the Old Testament. I don't. YOU are the Jew here.

Come on.

sage

Whatever. Kek will still smite your Jewish demon-God YHWH.

k

Shadilay

not ogdoad, but there was also a chaos snake god (that people prayed against) with a relationship to the sun, and an early version of kek had a snake head related to the sun. I'm wondering if the transition from anarchy-snek to frog-god was pre-ordained. Or maybe that's blasphemy unto Kek. I don't know.

much like insulting trump, people who insult kek tend to get a comeuppance. He may be a more vengeful god then we thought.

marxist bullshit is the jewish invention, atheism is just a stance on a question. Semite religions were a jewish invention, though. Europeans weren't autistic about religion before jews arrived. But you wouldn't know that being such a
so you can get shit on until you leave or you can lurk and learn your lessons

Like I said here

The 4 Gospels are definitely edited and censored, but thankfully they're not the only source of information available to Gnosticism.

apparently it ain't so, since I forgot my image

you are projecting hard user. I worship Logos, in the Aristotelian sense of a prime mover. I don't working that watered down protestant bullshit and I believe the Catholic church has been compromised by corruption. I don't know who you think you are arguing with? You seem to be shadowboxing a strawman. Even if the Table Talks where true, maybe you ought to also consider using Christianity as a vessel for propaganda and a tool to enforce moral order in your future society.
I have no problem with Gnosticism. Oh you are just taking issue with the term YHWH? Because I might be mistaken when I used the term. I respect the Pantheon of gods, my god however is the God of all lesser gods. If that is not named YHWH then, I am mistaken.

FUCK WHAT AN ARGUMENT

K.

If they're heavily edited and censored then what use are they? And how do you know what was removed and edited? If there's other material that isn't edited and censored then shouldn't the entire bible just be chucked out?

Which faction of Christianity is the correct one? The one that worships the jew or the one that worships the jews?

There's hidden messages in Christ's words in the Gospels. These made it past censorship.

Cool beans. Go ahead and burn your Old Testament then if you truly revere Logos. And stop calling yourself Christian, and embrace the Gnosticism you practice, faggot.

And don't call your God "Most High" like some faggot.

Lemme add, either you choose (((YHWH))) "Beside me sit no other Gods" or you choose Gnosis (Truth). Your choice.

If you want to live, you opt against (((Monotheism))).

Here's some links so you, former Christian, can learn about Gnosticism:

Jehovah/YHWH is the demon Yaldabaoth -
bibliotecapleyades.net/biblianazar/esp_biblianazar_jehovah07.htm

!!! the Nag Hammadi Library !!! -
gnosis.org/naghamm/nhl.html

No, it's because he used Pepe's name in vain. Dickie Spencer is not a true acolyte of Kek and was punished for his hubris.

I just looked more into Gnosticism. I just first assumed it was just a very old more orthodox version of Christianity. Which was why I said I had no problem with it. Then I realize that Monad is Lucifer and Demiurge is the Creator. Just esoteric bullshit so people can justify orgies and eat babies. Same kind of Lucis trust bullshit that the NWO believes.