Agreed?

Agreed?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/cJMuN
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is meme is KC tier trash

Switch around the Maiseposter and GoTposter part and it's accurate.

No nigger, munterfaggots are losers infatuated with a woman otherwise would be aborted or left to die.

Neither subject is that tasteless.

The virgin poster is the one who got introduced to SW by watching the prequels. He's such a degenerate that probably thinks that they are good and essential to the franchise.

No the virgin poster likes nu star wars, directed by Jew Jew

t. virgin poster

The meme started out subtle and funny but then autists got ahold of it and autists can't into subtly.

As far as this meme goes the OP one isn't that bad.

t. reddit

Did you like The Force Awakens and are you excited for the next movie?

Yes

Do you like the prequels and have you convinced yourself that Hayden was performing 3241235d acting chess?

Pretty close, I had to fix one thing though.

The original meme was funny because the "virgin walk" was done completely sincerely, and then the chad version was mocking the guy who put together the original image by showing how ridiculous the complete opposite would be. I literally exploded with laughter when I saw the original Chad stride image. Then it got progressively less funny because the virgin posts were made just as ridiculous and the point was missed.

t. virgincuck

10/10

Deflecting by asking a question? That's a yes isn't it? And the answer is, of course. His deliverance of the "I hate sand" monologue should've won an Academy Award.

You really gave yourself away, ribbit. Just how new are you?

Then you are the virgin poster. Thanks for clearing that up.

You're the virgin poster, you like the Force Awakens.

No one likes the Force Awakens, virgin poster.

It's a vicious cycle, user

You're both virgins for caring about jew wars at all.

You obviously do, you didn't answer the question by saying no. Hence why you're the Virgin Poster, you didn't just answer the question, you danced around the question and didn't even answer it because you're embarrassed you liked it and you don't want to be made fun of it.

You are a turbo virgin.

lost me there faggot

Only a virgin poster would both assume anyone here liked nu-wars and like the prequels. You are the Ur-Virgin.

The Virgin Poster cries as he strikes you.

weird grandma face

Nolan and GoT are virgin tier.

Nothing wrong with the Chad posture in pic related when you are a walking kino encyclopedia tho

t. butthurt munterfaggot
>>>/waifuist/
get out

You misunderstand the meme

Hey, dats preddy guud nigga.

Fixed a few things here and there, I think it's much better now.
Agreed?

She's a blue eyed porcelain skinned buxom qtπ of scottish heritage. How dare you compare her to that trash.

Read between the lines, user. ;^)

The chad is supposed to be the inferior option. Shit meme.

Nice attempt, but the Chad is supposed to be the complete opposite and satire at the same time, showing how both sides are ridiculous.
Off to >>>/reddit/

Poor user, that almost happened to you, doesn't it? That's why you are projecting your anger on us

Everything about this post is terrible

If it weighs less than fifty tons, it isn't worth bothering with.

Don't talk to me or my son ever again.

Just stop talking about it if you dont like it. Hide threads about it. What you're doing here is bullshit.
You don't even need to mention it because plenty of people on both sides watch the damn show. Fucking hell man.

Good meme. I've seen it off and on for a while, but a concentration of OC is nice. Will make some shortly.

Kill yourself. The show drags down the quality of the entire medium more than Steven Universe and Adventure time and was kicked off fucking Holla Forums. If they kick something off, you know it's garbage.

Which war did that tank win again?

Hey let's add a gorillion lines of text to praise ourselves, that's what counts in a maymay.

3 problems:
Otherwise a good chuckle.

Embarrassing but still funny

Well done, thanks

Here are the only three canon ones where the virgin is originally drawn by Quentin. Everything else is headcanon.

Anyone have one for smart leftists vs dumb virgin rightwingers?

You mean one comparing corporate marxist virgins and chadbols?

those things are opposites. you can't just mash words together when talking to people who know shit, dingus.

Just a spectator to you two anond bantz, but that was pretty savage.

They are the same in current year. No actual marxists exist anymore.

Thats where you are wrong kiddo.

The most perfect representation of Holla Forums summed up in a single post.

Hayden was not a bad actor. Lucas was simply terrible at directing him.

That last episode was probably the best episode in the show. It could have easily been in Season 1.
So no, fuck you OP, and fuck what you're trying to do you consensus cracking kike.
Boy, if this board had IDs…

Are they though?

kicked off? That's news to me, I've seen plenty of threads about it on Holla Forums since the episode where Rick more or less named the jew. You talking about cuckchan Holla Forums? You still go to cuckchan?
hey this niggerjew faggot still goes to cuckchan

And we see what you're trying to do faggot. Go back to writing retardedly long essays no one will read outside of your circlejerk, you queer.

I have a feeling this meme will be pretty shortlived.

Everyone of you faggots suck at this meme.

Especially (you)

Well, I don't see any good OC in your post.

checked, kekd, and fuckin saved

The perfect zest of spice for a good meme. Yours was the only good one user.

It's a shit meme to begin with. I don't know why you're surprised this is the level of quality 8ch has left.

t. has never crafted any OC of any quality in his life

(You)
I honestly wonder why anyone even bothers to stick around.

t. mspaint champion

I don't know. The hope it might start getting better? Addiction? There's nothing this site gives anymore that's worth a shit, but good luck finding anything anywhere else, either.

shit quality aside, 8ch is the only relatively fast imageboard that's still uncucked, where else would we go

Why do I see a (You) by that link? isn't my post.

Because he typed it dumbass.

Why would he do that?

What are you talking about?

Why do you ask stupid questions? Who knows?

(You)
:^)

It's not a stupid question. I want to understand.

You never will. It'll always be back there in the back of your head, nagging, nagging, tickling you, spinning around in an unending spiral.

a lot of this OC is reddit tier trash ITT because you're not expanding the meme in creative and interesting ways while remaining true to the original theme, you're just copy pasting it and changing some words like le epic rageface comics
here's an example of good OC

I might figure it out.

Wrong. Memes are shit now because everyone is too obsessed with making them. The whole point of imageboards is to involve yourself amongst others in a shared interest. Somewhere along the line, that got shoved into the river so everyone could have their five minutes of circlejerking over the newest funny picture. I blame freech, personally. That raped the shit out of this board and this site.

That mentality was born way before freech was a glimmer in the eye of /int/ drama queens. Stop giving those fags credit for anything other than screwing with Hotwheels head.

Spoken like a redditor trying to front like he knows what he's talking about
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH
ever since 2007 Holla Forums shaped the face of the chans, imageboards have been nothing but meme factories, you're talking out your ass

organic memes =/= forced memes

Right like those organic memes trollface or rageface? Those are now the most forced cancer memes in existence, the problem isn't the meme it's the redditor who uses a format to make OC and drives them into the ground, which was my original point

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't virgin gorda mean fat virgin? Might be relevant to add that to the pic as well.

is it 2012 now? those memes are long dead

Ive only been here for two days and I've already found out that this board is really the Holla Forums vs. Holla Forums bantz board.

Gulf War. It raped it's soviet counterparts.

Welcome!

What's it like to be crazy?

fuck off weeb

that's the point, you're clearly too retarded to have basic reading comprehension, go back to 4cuck

Make me.

Heat was shit and Alien is only good for the art direction.

Having fun shitting on anime autist?
I am

Wasn't anime autist that guy who sperged out whenever someone called cartoons anime and would argue for 16 hours? I haven't seen him in a while.

>>>Holla Forums13405188

If you're talking about the guy who complained about the heading in 2015, that's me but I haven't spoken about anime in months because I gradually just realized that politics, waifus, and celebrities just simply did what anime would have and derailed all discussion to an entirely different topic anyways, and just abandoned the board entirely, my attempts to do anything failed anyways.

We are discussing a much higher quality autist than your sad little shenanigans.

k lol

k lol indeed

I'm talking about this guy (start around post No.712998 and keep scrolling)
archive.fo/cJMuN

My bad I thought you meant before 2016. Carry on young ones, I'll just go back to crying and drinking.

What's your poison?

Cyanide mixed with pure alcohol, hopefully either one will kill me but they never do.

What's funny is they'll beat the original joke to death, then complain when normalfags get ahold of it and don't understand the joke.

whose the guy on the right

Subtle how?