Baby.Driver.2017.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT

Baby.Driver.2017.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT

LELELELELELE XDDDDDD

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=D1ZYhVpdXbQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good lord this movie is complete fucking shit.

If Drive was autistic this was like the Scary Movie version of autism in Drive. It was like Jim Carrey parodying the Driver, except the only knowledge of autism he researched was from watching Freddy Got Fingered.

It had nothing to do with Drive you just fell for the meme that it was going to be Drive or Taxi Driver. This movie is about action, Drive is a drama/romance with like 2 "super violent" scenes that last 10 seconds and a car chase in the middle. Also it was an Edgar Write movie which are full of cheesy stuff, completely different from Refn, don't know why you would even compare the two.

.t Butthurt.

t. uninformed movie noob who wants to meme on imageboards instead of actually caring about films or having the patience to like a film that is unique and brings things to the table like music that is used in a way that hasn't been used in other films or has the stylistic characterizations that you shun because it's too different and reminds you of reddit but that doesn't really make any sense you just call everything reddit because you're afraid of new things because you're a dumb neonazi loser virgin faggot

OH SNAP

damn….

BTFO

Back to Holla Forums stormweenie.

Only a true kinnosseur can make a b8pasta this good. Saved.

kek

Polumpfedoras absolutely blumpfd the fuck outf

All me.

theres no need to try this hard

Who gives a fuck anymore?
If someone popped into this board with no prior knowledge of what it was about then beyond the title they'd have no idea what the fuck it was made for.

Prove it.

Spoken like a true Chad commenter. 10/10

This shit was bad.

How the fuck it has a 8.2 on imdb?

Because everyone nowadays praises shit and hates on good things or great things. People have legit meme taste.

Was it the baby thing? The music thing?

This was the emoji movie non-animated.

I came across this and was interested. Worth a watch?

If you like forced unfunny autism.

Found the boomer.

Who the fuck told Holla Forums to come here? You guys are just sad joyless people. Natural contrarians who go into movies wanting to hate them. Not used to different genres of music? It's garbage! Has some minor script issues? 2/10 would not watch. What movies from this year were better than Baby Driver? I don't expect you to have seen anything original or you wouldn't be this bitter. Please don't ruin my board.

Silence and Okja, you fucking turbo-pleb.

So what you're saying is that Baby Driver is in your top 3 movies of 2017? I think that's a fair placement.

faggots

We've always been here, user.

this or logan lucky?

Logan Lucky, Mother!, A Cure for Wellness, Song to Song, Wilson, The Lost City of Z, The Promise, etc

Meme Driver doesn't even make the top 5, maybe not even the top 10.

In other words you're just making shit up

AMIGOS AMIGOS AMIGOS AMIGOS AMIGOS AMIGOS AMIGOS AMIGOS AMIGOS AMIGOS AMIGOS AMIGOS AMIGOS AMIGOS AMIGOS AMIGOS AMIGOS AMIGOS AMIGOS AMIGOS AMIGOS AMIGOS AMIGOS AMIGOS AMIGOS AMIGOS AMIGOS AMIGOS AMIGOS AMIGOS AMIGOS AMIGOS AMIGOS AMIGOS AMIGOS AMIGOS AMIGOS AMIGOS AMIGOS AMIGOS AMIGOS AMIGOS AMIGOS AMIGOS AMIGOS AMIGOS AMIGOS AMIGOS AMIGOS AMIGOS AMIGOS AMIGOS AMIGOS AMIGOS AMIGOS AMIGOS AMIGOS AMIGOS AMIGOS AMIGOS AMIGOS AMIGOS AMIGOS AMIGOS

*SLAP*

Mother! has been out in Los Angeles for a month now.

Superior getaway driver kino coming through. It's low budget af.

This is like saying the action in Mad Max 1 is better than Mad Max 2. Tires screeching and cars bumping into each other ultimately crashing into random shit in the background might be impressive to like a 60 year old man who hasn't seen anything except john wayne movies. In half the chase scenes you can literally see a cameraman and some crew guys capturing a different angle.

Still a good movie imo. Surveyors are awesome.

Detour was Baby Driver without the tumblrerness

Any film is better than baby driver except okja

Baby driver is pure reddit shit I just watched 5 minutes and I cant even continue watching the fact this shit has a 4.1 average on letterboxd is retarded

silence is 2016

Why the fuck would a movie with Jlaw acting terribly be one of the best of the year

Lost City of Z was straight

the promis is 2016 as well

there aren't any good movies in 2017

Detour is average, Shot Caller average, Alien average, rest were complete shit. Baby Driver is average too.

the lost city of z was really not that great. way too long and pointless drama taking up 80%of the film

baby driver was kino though

These were unironically better than Reddit Driver and are rarely discussed here for some reason. Okja was better too for all it's faults.

Pics related have only been shown at festivals thus far but they look like they will stomp anything else that has come out this year, especially The Killing of a Scared Deer. Lanthimos is a saint who can do no wrong. Not that critics will stop sucking jordan peeles dick long enough to watch them before the next batch of meme movies rolls around next year

Is this your first time posting here?

Knew it had something in common with The Lobster the moment I saw the poster. Looks good.

But was it released yet?

US Release: October 27, 2017
UK Release: November 17, 2017

donald, raw and colossal look like reddit too

Pretty mediocre movie

all of the movies posted itt are reddit as fuck

not

lolberal detected

maybe you're better off at r/hillaryclinton

movies are a reddit medium

You're watching a CAR CHASE, what else do you expect other than cars speeding and crashing into each other, fag? And they all feel real.

No I didn't at all, you've gotta be autistic to observe anything like that when you're supposed to pay attention to the cars. Because I'm not seeing anything.

Silence and A Cure for Wellness both came out in theaters in 2017, the fuck are you on about?

Silence came out in Dec 2016

I've seen two watch more films

They kind of are, America-wise

my nigger
fuck turkey

what you saw?

BABY DRIVER IS TOTAL FUCKING CANCER. AND IT'S NOT EVEN THE GOOD KIND OF CANCER THAT YOU CAN TREAT WITH CHEMO. IT'S THE FUCKING KIND THAT COVERS 99% OF YOUR BODY BOTH INSIDE AND OUTSIDE. YOUR WHOLE BODY IS COVERED IN TUMORS. THEY'RE RIPE, SWOLLEN, SPLIT IN SEVERAL PLACES AND OOZING BLACK BLOOD AND PUS. THERE ARE FLIES SWARMING AROUND YOU AND MAGGOTS GREEDILY SUCKING THE JUICES FROM THE BOILS. YOU CAN'T EVEN FEEL ANYTHING ANYMORE SO THEY STOPPED GIVING YOU MORPHINE BUT YOU WANT TO SCREAM. EXCEPT YOU CAN'T BECAUSE YOUR WHOLE MOUTH AND LIPS ARE ONE GIANT PULSATING TUMOR. YOU HAVE NO MOUTH AND YOU MUST SCREAM. BABY DRIVER IS THAT KIND OF FUCKING CANCER.

t. film gob

I think people got triggered over the main character dancing in the street. What was just a unique characterization with music was so "autistic" that these insecure social retards completely reject it. They have to reject it because they literally cannot imagine a person being happy, stable, and secure enough to dance in public while listening to modern music, which they also reject because they are too incapable of keeping up. Calling it "reddit" is a self defense mechanism justifying their intentions to not even give the movie a chance passed that scene. Incidentally these unhappy spergish self indused "autistic" people call themselves redpilled.

.t Butthurt.

good post
baby driver wasnt terrible, i have definitely seen much worse movies this year, it was at least enjoyable

hooktube.com/watch?v=D1ZYhVpdXbQ
get triggered by kino Holla Forumsyp
Or is this okay because it's le 50s and le redpilled?

all me

Actually it's because it's the same soul-less repetitive shit.

Your example was great but your arguments are numb-minded

You are right, I got triggered as fuck by the street dancing scene. But not because "cannot imagine a person being happy, stable, and secure enough to dance in public while listening to modern music" but because it was stupid and out of place. It was a scene for mental retards that spend all their time on reddit's imaginary happy world.

Spider Man 3 was trashed for its dancing scene but Reddit Driver got praises. Fuck this.

why must you lie on an anonymous designated shitposting board?

cool

PICKLE RICK

It was not ok.

Found that one guy