Jesus and Hitler both watched animes

Now that the dust has finally settlee, I think we can all agree best girl and best eldrich horror

Anime is left-wing.

/thread

Can't self close nerd. Anime is class conscious and aware of the revolutionary spirit.

anime is redpilled

Anime goes on /a/.

bump

anime is mental poison

>>>Holla Forums

t. Holla Forumsmmie

I agree with you but so are games and most movies. Seriously there are probably only a couple hundred movies that I wouldn't consider mental poison. It's safer to just avoid everything but books if you wish to be successful or intellectual later in life.

Even then you have to pretty much avoid anything made after the 50s, as books have only gotten worse.

I tried watching a japanimation the other day with my girlfriend because we couldn't find anything on Netflix and it was in my suggestions and we were both pretty drunk. She kept making fun of it and saying how bored she was until I turned it off. I think we made it about five minutes in. Even though I wasn't too interested in it and I don't usually watch anime, I felt embarrassed for having been the one to turn it on. I mean we once ended up watching Human Centipede under similar circumstances, but somehow this was worse. The overexaggerated voices and cliched characters, even for only a few minutes, were more intolerable than watching a human being pretend to shit into another human being's mouth.

I know most of you don't have 3DPD gfs and that's fine but do you ever experience similar feelings of shame when watching your oriental animated tv programs?

There's your problem.

Does anime somehow magically become not shit when you view it on a different website?

Sometimes. There's some sites that have certain types of anime more than others, you won't find the same type on every site unless you're only sticking with entry-level/baby's first anime. Also older and less popular anime is slightly harder to find, then there's some series that come in multiple parts or seasons and you might find a few on one site but not on others, then there's the fact that subtitles might vary too.

bullshit
aka the only moderately watchable stuff
because it sucks
irrelevant

So something like Naruto and SAO are watchable but Legend of Galactic Heroes isn't?

you tell me

Also
everyone fucking knows about that show

On imageboards.

rgr that scrub

And I know it's not completely unknown, the point is it's less popular compared to the other examples I gave. Most normalfag weebs don't seem to care about it even if they've heard of it.

Everywhere. It's #8 on MAL's top anime list. It beats out shit like Cowboy Bebop and Spirited Away.

I might as well just read the books if the show looks like garbage and I have to look at subtitles anyway.

All my weeb friend ive recommended it to refuse to watch it because its not dubbed

books are superior to animation in scope and immersion. most shows are based off books, much in the same way anime springs forth from manga.
saying "i might as well" about the superior entertainment says a lot about you as a pleb.

>>>/lit/
print is dead

How often do you see LoGH cosplayers? or Hot Topic merchandise? or kids making shitty OCs for it?

wow nice movement of the goalposts there kiddo

MAL isn't the only way to determine popularity.

neither is any of the shit you mentioned. your argument was that lotgh was some obscure treasure that only imageboard people know about. but it's not. sentai is coming out with a complete blu-ray set soon, which I doubt they'd do if only a select few in the west knew about it.

without the seed, there'd be no tree.

cuckime has no morals, they will make whatever has an audience, thats why there is so much gay and trap shit now

japan actually strikes a balance between catering and morals. you cant just look at one show and decide how the entire genre is moron.

How have weebs become so cancerous?
anything not about little girls is called "shonen shit" and they've made everything interesting unmentionable in their own communities via shaming tactics directly out of the kike handbook.
How did it get this bad? why is this just accepted? they've swallowed all anime discussion, made anime an ugly thing to even talk about and now they want to spread their crappy tastes on the rest of us. It's absolutely disgusting.

all this whining, if u dont like something ignore it or hide it. or better your make a compelling thread.

if the bantz is really getting to you go back to reddit where you can set up ur own safe space and remove what you dont like.

Doesn't come close to the pozz seeping out of America.

I'm not aware of any Japanese kids shows shilling for fag marriage.

classic weeb arguments

What do you consider interesting?

Also without any shaming, that'll result in attracting weebs worse than the ones who are into lolis. Have you seen the fanbases for really popular shonen anime?

its bad, ur deluded

Imagine my shock.

Normalfags are so cowardly.

Aaah, remember last decade on cuckchan? The weebs were all screeching those very same things about something else. I can't quite remember what it was. I know for a fact that they managed to rile even non-weebs up against it. Remember how they were all riding on their crippled high horses about how they were so different from them? About how they behaved absolutely the opposite way? Notice how they still continue to claim the same even to this day? I think it had something to do with animals and started with the letter F.

Do you have evidence to the contrary?

Get the fuck outta here with that shit.

Shonenfag absolutely asshurt.

What's wrong, user? Come on, show me where that smug anime touched you.

thou doth protest too much, methinks.

wait a minute, the parties are using different colors…
R u blying too swindal meh?

TWGOK just left me feeling empty; I enjoyed most of it, but the ending was just very desolate. All that effort for nothing. Status quo remains and people are left powerless and with emotional damage.
The author is pursuing getting another season animated. Not sure where they can go from here.

"I had a pizza at Dominos once and it was awful. I'll never eat pizza again, it's disgusting."
Often I don't watch anything in a season at all, and am pretty selective with what I do. You can be rewarded if you make the bare minimum of an effort, but it sounds like you went into this with your mind made up.

Well yeah.

He does this in every anime thread and doesn't understand that hating shonenshit has nothing to do with a lack of little girls.

you couldn't even do the quote correctly.