Ex King Nigger Vacation BTFO

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Ex King Nigger, Obama, planned a "warm" vacation for himself and his family in Palm Springs, California after leaving the white house. Due to intense rain storms in the area, his flight has been diverted.

Supporters have been impatiently waiting in the rain for hours.

So much for a warm vacation!

archive.fo/kIvic

http: //www.desertsun.com/story/news/politics/2017/01/20/barack-obama-leaves-dc-way-palm-springs/96839886/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/L4TIo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

God is racist.

I'm curious, who's footing the bill for this vacation? Did they get one more in on the dole?

Kek strikes again, may he be praised.

Kek be fucking praised. It's been a glorius and smug day.
SHADILAY BROTHERS

did it get diverted to gitmo?

PRAISE KEK

They could just go back to Africa

The taxpayers, thanks to presidential pension.

Too bad the plane didn't get diverted into the side of a mountain.

Taxpayers are footing the bill. Technically he isn't flying on, "Air Force One", since he is no longer kang, but its still the same plane.

"…So, who will pay for this trip? Taxpayers will foot the bill for security, and begin paying Obama's pension this year. They will also fund the flight from D.C. to Palm Springs…"

archive.fo/L4TIo

FROGS ARE ASSOCIATED WITH RAIN
KEK HIMSELF IS RAINING ON THIS NIGGER'S PARADE

I know ex-presidents get pensions, but the question is, is he personally paying for this vacation with his pension money, or is it complimentary like the free flight on AF1 and security?

Wpildbt surprise me if taxpayers got the shaft but hey, karma makes it rainy and miserrable at least

IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE HE'S BLACK.

(CHECKED)

WITNESSED

Our frog god works in esoteric ways. Praise be his smugness.

A little bit of rain is okay, though.

It's like Franklin Graham said at the ceremony, that it started to drizzle when Trump came out was a sign of God's blessing his presidency.

SoCal here, can confirm it's been raining like a motherfucker all day

HE DIDN'T FLY SO GOOD

no wildfires then huh schlomo?

I know a place thats warm this time of year.

california needed the rain

most of the country need the rain. the east coust has been a (albeit much shorter) drought too.

taxpayers pay for all former presidents

they typically cost taxpayers around 1 mil a year out of office, and now they're are 7 living ones

To be fair that's like a drop in the bucket compared to our other spending.

Carter, bush, Clintion, bush, Obama

Tbh I like going out when it rains gently or moderately, it feels comfy having rain drops hitting my face and it's not too hot and sunny

Aww boohoo, I guess King Nigger can't use Air Force One as his private vacation airlines anymore for him, his husband, and Shrillary. What a fucking faggot.

Well, He would be, given that He's a WHITE MALE!

What, exactly, are you witnessing?

I revel in the Michelle Obama is going to receive over the remainder of her life.

HATE

How, how is that old bastard still alive.

Carter was at the inauguration, too. He's still walking and everything.
Fucking Bob Dole on the other hand looks like a dying reptilian in a wheelchair.

Probably because he eats healthy and isn't a fatass.

I like sunshowers the most.

fuck off back to africa nigger

>jews
>white

But the nigger just finished an 8-year vacation

Unless you have a whip you won't get jack shit.

Carter and Bush senior are about to kick the bucket, too.

Did this ever make it's rounds on twatter? I've never seen it there, only here ;_;