If you had to emigrate to europe or european union, what country would you choose and why?

if you had to emigrate to europe or european union, what country would you choose and why?

let's ignore the language, assume that you would learn language quickly.

What european countries are best?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=73Q4Keww9DY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Russia#Religion
euobserver.com/beyond-brussels/128075
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mateusz_Piskorski#Political_activity
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ireland:
Island, delicious potatoes, alcohol, less kebab, tech jobs.

However, this question is moot
THE FIRE RISES

At this point, Hungary, Czechs, Slovaks, and Poles. May as well go full Ruskie tbph famalam.

Germany.
Exactly. I would leave if I didn't want to live here.

Croatia.
Because I'm too poor to move away.

ireland?

-FUCKING CATHOLICS
-believers in god
-VERY bad healthcare
-very expensive flats in dublin
-corruption
-inequality
-low intelligence, very dumb
-village country, village people
-far from other countries and isolated
-common law
-pepper spray banned
-no trams
-age of consent: 17!!
-low employment rate
-small & weak
-very big number of hours worked a day/year
-illiteracy
-drunk, stupid

For what? participating in the race war? Probably France.
Living in a white country? Hungary.

Estonia

t. Northern Ireland

My dad's side of the family came from Germany, my mum's from Poland, apparently because my mum was born in Poland, and only has residency in Australia but is not an Australian citizen, I might be able to get polish citizenship, not sure, haven't looked that deep into it.

Tbh I'd rather go to america, north west perhaps, I have 100k in savings, not much else though and nfi what is actually involved in emigrating, not sure how real americans feel about people like me wanting to move their either

You seem alright, user. Although dual citizenship is cancerous faggotry, all in or gtfo.

Hungary, Czech Republic.
USA actually, it will be amusing under Trump and as pozzed as it is it's fucking huge and an user could still find a nice and quiet corner somewhere to meme in peace.
Maybe even Canada for same reasons.

if you lived in them for 3 months you would suck a black cock to get into western europe

and there is a reason why slavs don't have black/arab immigrants, and it's not because they don't let them in. the reason is, even for a nigger, moving to slav shit would be a downgrade.

I've lived in a slav shithole my whole life. It's really not that bad, and jeben ti boga, it's my slav shithole.

Pros: Because I'm part Polish and their food is top tier and they are one of the least cucked countries in the world.
Cons: economy a shit and Polan cannot into space.
Pros: Also part Swedish, beautiful country, beautiful people, Nordfront is amazing and the only openly NatSoc group gaining power rapidly, most likely country to become full NatSoc in all of Europe, if you massacre muds and commies you get sent to a vacation home "prison".
Pros: Because it's beautiful and pretty based and the economy doesn't seem as bad as Poland.
Cons: Corruption

Forgot Sweden cons: they are worst off at the moment.

Gas yourself CTR.

moved on up, eh schlomo? Typical tricks.

czech republic. least shit gun laws.

Straight into the degeneracy. Germany, UK, France, or Sweden. Running to eastern europe is cowardly. As an Amerilard I wouldn't feel bad about living in the countries I listed though because they're in deep demographic shit as well.

Northern Italy, because I was born here and it's my home.

Reminder that Americans picking Northern Europe because of genetics and wealth are no different than Mexicans emigrating to the US because of genetics and wealth.
Take your globalist propaganda back to >>>Holla Forums

KEK

I'd move to the UK for ultimate keks and apply for welfare and free drugs from the NHS.

Belarus

No particular reason. It would be like living in Europe, but not quite in Europe. Like on the edge of the EU. Also, I hear the summers are nice.

🢤 THIS FUCKER RIGHT HERE 🢤

Pros:
- Not EU
- Not Ireland
- English language
- English currency
- Maintains ancient culture
- Comes with highly effective 40 mile wide moat
- Self-sufficient in event of global collapse
- ≥ 99.99% white
- No degeneracy
- No mosquitoes
- Low unemployment
- Low violent crime
- Controls a meme gTLD (.im)

Cons:
- Maintains ancient infrastructure
- Too close to Ireland
- Everything is overpriced
- Inbred chavs
- Dull for 50 weeks of the year

Belarus is Putin's toolshed/barn yard.

I can live with that.

There is also the Isle of White that's 99% white and looks pretty damn sweet. Nice name too

SAGE

OP IS A SHIT SKIN MIGRANT

SET HIM ON FIRE

oy vey ghoy there's nothing wrong with that, TRS told me that muslims are white goy :^)

Yeah, the channel islands seem like a realistic option too.
I wouldn't want to live up in the northern ones though, from what I read I get the impression it's a storm-battered hellhole.

What am I missing? What happens on the 2 weeks that aren't shit?

Anyways as an Amerilard I can't think of how you'd get a visa to stay over there.

All jobs are EU-member priority from what i've read. They have to look for someone within the EU before a company can give you a visa. Maybe it's different in practice.

And I bet all the english teacher jobs are taken by bongs anyways.

Much more favorable gun control also

It's a tourist trap.

i wonder, what Aussie is looking for in murica?

Agreed

Fuck no. Russia anywhere but the main cities is a 3rd world shithole. If you go to Poland or Czech Republic, you will still be, culturally, in the West. As you go further east, you will feel more and more like you're travelling back in time to the commie era, until finally reaching the middle ages upon entering Russia

Denmark or Norway, only because they have great women. Sweden is out. Finland might be a contender. Switzerland is quite nice too, they've contained their pozzing more than most.

Benefits of a society wjere literally everyone is armed.

Better weather, better scenery.

He could just fly to New Zealand and get all of that though.

Also Aussies and (most)Euros are treated with curiousity and attention in the US. Especially from women. Unless you're ugly.

Such is the fate of the slav

And this is how slavs are made. Or with rape.

t.slav

Get the fuck away from our women.

From New Zealand, can confirm. I want to move to the South Island however, since Auckland is full of indians, chinks, etc.

PNWfag here, the people out here are pretty atrocious in general, but they really will treat you like a fucking dog. I mean that in the sense that as soon as you open your mouth, they'll act as though you're a border collie who just did a trick. They'll make you and your whole identity just a curiosity of their own existence. People will know you for months, and still make you open your mouth in front of their friends or while ordering or whatever just to show that they know an aussie. Americans are really fucking stupid. Beautiful scenery, but irredeemable people.

As for the OP, I'd go to Iceland, Hungary, Czech Republic, or Switzerland. Iceland is about 100x more desirable than the others, though… despite how pozzed they are in many regards.

slavs are underhumans worse than niggers and should be gassed, their countries bombed with cluster bombs and nuclear weapons

maybe because you had proper caste and oligarch family, so you got free money and job, because of "proper" family

polish food is crappest shit I ever eaten.
processed meat with old potatoes is their main dish. and meat is fried until it's black
poland is most cucked country in universe
in poland if you hit women you go to 5 years jail. but fat women can drug you and then rape you, and you will pay her half your salary until child is 26 years old
in poland you get free money and job just because you have vagina. and there is not a single homeless women

their economy is as shit as poland
like all slav shitholes

refuges didn't want to live in shit slav countries, they only wanted pass into western europe
nobody sane would want to live with slavs
slavs never were white, they are underhumans and have a nigger brain and nigger mentality, under white skin

does it matter if you can have a gun, when you don't have food to eat?

It's 3rd world shit, and you wouldn't even be able to use Holla Forums there dumbass

same in other slav shits.
haha what? those two are soviet countries. the only "west" what they have is western cars (20 year old), movies, music. that's all west they have

can confirm. slav shits get drunk and fuck with other drunk slavs, and they can't into contraception
wait, there is one time when they do babies without drunk. it's when slav women want to catch "rich" (for slavic standards) men into marriage. she will take his condom from bin and put the semen into her vagina. or she will do child with other men and claim that it's this "rich" slav kid.

and here is typical slav having fun with his german car

remember to watch video TO THE END, you will see typical slavic women & wife

0:58
are slavs humans?

2:03
a slav so happy when he accomplished

2:54
slav leaving his feces (like a dog pisses to mark terrain)

Estonia

/thread

Move to some Eastern Euro shithole. Don't sully Finland with brown eyed dark hair American genes, Eastern Euros are already enriched from the slavs expanding so it doesn't matter.

This guy knows.

If you are going to be a city goyim, you just go where the shekels are best spent. In that case, I would say Ireland is a good pick as it has a growing economy, relatively low living and property costs, fewer shitskins, some pride in it's culture and isn't much of a police state like Germany, France and England. Some cities in Portugal and Spain fit that description too, like Porto, Vigo and GijĂłn.

Now if you plan on living in the country, I would say Italy as it has great landscapes, like the Alps, a good climate, fertile soils, good properties to purchase, less gun-laws and it is a more traditional and intresting country who will likely have a good political landscape and pull out of the EU soon. I think it is a great place to raise a family, and the culture and food is really nice.

Some places in Spain and Portugal are, sadly, getting emptied, so it may be extremely easy to acquire and develop land there (places like Galicia have extremely cheap properties). Souther Italy too but it has earthquakes and it is quite dangerous to live there. Places like Switzerland can also be dangerous if you don't have good relations with your neighbours, as it is full of globalist satanists,

I wouldn't acquire land in more provincial places, like Scandinavia, Ireland, the islands of Corsica and Sardinia and the Basque country if I was not a part of their culture.

Didn't mention Eastern Europe because I don't know much. Sage for low-quality slide thread.

HOW IS THAT NOT WORSE?

Estonia, all I've read in books or even heard about Estonians has been good, honourable people.

Beautiful country.

Little to no welfare so you have to work for a living ergo no pakis.

Comfy country. :)

I wonder who cluld be behind this post…

Can I imigrate OUT of Europe?

Least shit: Andora, Czech, Switzerland

This. As a burger, I'd never ever want to go to Europe because I'd have to give up my guns. I live in a state with shit tier gun laws, but it's still better than anywhere in Europe.

Fuck the whole "you can't use your gun for self defense" thing. Other than the fact guns are fun as fuck, self defense is a pretty big reason for ownership. I can't think of a single reason why I would want to move there. My ancestors left for a reason, and I don't intend to go back. Perhaps a vacation or something, but I would never move to Europe.

Willingly, as long as the gun laws stay the way they are. If the laws were relaxed, and possibly allowed for things like concealed carry, and no arbitrary magazine limits and the like, I'd consider moving to Europe, but if things stay the way they are, I'll stay on this side of the Atlantic.

I forgot to add that

Not slavic countries but I lived in Hungary and Romania for 2 years. I miss it dearly.

Check out mediocre sized towns where the crime rates the diversity rate are the lowest, thren proceed to check out taxation and general living costs in those places. Then take a look on google maps if the place looks nice. Now all you need to do is find work there or be rich.

youtube.com/watch?v=73Q4Keww9DY

Obviously you haven't tried my pierogi. I can make two-hundred of them in five hours.

That sounded more like a Serbian werewolf. Poland has an unspoken werewolf problem. They typically eat about 25-lbs. of uncooked, preferably fresh, human flesh each day. We don't talk about it much so as not to frighten off the German tourists. We need that GerMoney real bad.

Two-hundred pierogi!

Don't be telling lies, user.

What about Finland? Anyone know what it's like over there?

I already live in an European country but if I HAD to move to another country probably some extremely small irrelevant piece of land like Liechtenstein or Luxemburg or something like that.

Just fuck my shit up.

Nice try, Anglo. But you can't fool me. There is however an easy test to find the legit Poles lurking about—likely scrounging for money from the wealthier Anglo- and Euro-Anons. Question: Do any of these items look familiar to you?

you can't /thread your own post

They look like cups and shoesies for malnourished underdeveloped winter protopeople.
t. Slav

Wonder how all these datamining threads poped up after/during Holla Forums vs TRS stuff

Hmmm

I'm not an anglo, I'm a slav in Burgertown. I still want pierogis, too.

Your self-loathing is so blatant that it hurts to witness. And your insult towards these national treasures is tantamount to treason. You spit upon your birthright! Centuries of leatherwork and glassblowing, all for nothing. There is nothing connecting you organically to your own people. I hope you stay happy maintaining a lofty and arrogant reserve, because someday there might be no future with shoesies in it for you!

Nice try, but Poles are wise to your tricks there, Shlomo. You're after any dumplings you can get your talons on; thought you could save some time and money by skipping your trip to an Asian takeaway, but you can't full a Pole! The Chmielnicki pogroms might have failed, and Poorland ended up a place where Jews were so well-off that the country became better known as the Paradisus Judaorum; by 1795, 80% of the world's Jews would be living there. (And a lot of them had never spoken a word of Polish.) Those kikies had their claws in everything!

If you had identity papers and didn't break curfews and such, then you were treated pretty much just fine. It's only war, no big deal. Everyone else was doing it. (America couldn't into the war until Pearl Harbour.)

Hitler almost fixed a big problem that remained unaddressed in Poland: The Jewish Problem.

This problem in Eastern Europe, and where they spread throughout Europe, is that they formed–and continue to form–small minority populations within the cities and towns of host countries, and formed a sort of "parasite/host" relationship with the majority Christian populations. They tended to establish themselves in "parasitic" occupations such as merchant, middleman, trader, and money lender, and avoided agriculture and labour intensive occupations. They also tended isolate themselves in closed communities which became known as "ghettos," and they did not marry outside their race. These Ashkenazi Jews were characterized by high intelligence and highly cohesive social organizations with close cooperation and mutual support between themselves, usually at the expense of their non-Jewish "host" populations.

The Jews also had their own laws and code of ethics to govern their lives. The Talmud permits Jews to treat non-Jews differently than they treat fellow Jews. They are instructed to be fair and honest with each other, but are not required to be so with Gentiles. Consequently, they developed a reputation for sharp practice and for taking advantage of well meaning, unassuming Gentiles. Wherever Jews lived, they were invariably accused of being a "parasitic" people who created nothing of their own, but lived off the industry of their host populations.

Since jews are only 2% of the American population, the odds that any two random people on screen would both be Jews is 1 in 2500.

They have always been an urban people, congregating in cities, often in Jewish ghettos, therefore making themselves more visible than their small numbers would indicate.

Venice, Italy is an archipelago of little islands, each with a different name. "Murano" is one of these islands, where Venetian glass is made, hence "Murano glass." "Ghetto" is the name of another Island. The term "Ghetto" originated in Venice – Ghetto Island, where the Jews lived, by their own choice, incidentally. Later, the term came to mean "The Jewish quarter."

I don't know anything about Slav shoemakers but I'm sure you can do better than that

probably France tbh. Strong traditionalist Catholic community, plus towns/villages are still pretty based.

You've passed the test; that being recognising the stark difference between dynastic 'patriotism' and folkish 'nationalism'. That's what I'm going with until I get the cow herders in Kazakhstan to send us more bovines to make better shoes from.

Finland

This is sad but true

Nice kapcie.

Italia, homeland of my ancestors.

Stop trying to recruit hard working whites to your failed jewish state

Okay, now I need the one you've got pictured for compote.

Why? You saving them for Muhammed et al?

the leather was actually pretty good, and simple, traditional construction can be charming in it's own right. But it's not exactly the height of the shoemaker's art. A healthy nation should respect both Grandma's needlework, passed down through generations and fine art, product of a lifetime's dedicated study.

sorry btw for calling poles slavs earlier, didn't read the whole comment chain

belarus sounds like a pretty great country, too bad it's a communist dictatorship and i don't want to move from my homeland cause what is blut without boden?

you have awakened my hunger for information, please tell me more

Said the Murrifat who never been in Russia. Seriously you Rusfag LARPers ought to know what the country is like. It's filled with more shitskins than France and UK and the natives aren't much better than niggers. Seriously as an Estonian I can tell you that you people have no idea what Russia is about.

I dunno Poland maybe (I have polish ancestry), but unfortunatelly I can't into kurwa.

The Czech republic for their firearms culture and history. I think it was either there or another eastern European country where if you get a full auto licence, you could get a MG3 for like $3000

Switzerland
Ireland
Poland
Denmark
Norway
Finland
Romania or some other Eastern European place idk

It's kinda hard to pick. I've only been to Europe once in 2009 and only visited two countries (Ireland and Italy) so I wouldn't be able to make a proper decision.

You seem terribly rustled there, Ian.

Say goodbye to most of that 100K for one.

Right, that’s a problem.
They’re catholic, so no, they don’t believe in God.
Thanks, migrants.
Thanks, migrants.
Thanks, migrants.
Equality is a social construct.
Thanks, migrants.
So?
lol 50 miles from Airstrip One
So?
Damn cucks.
So?
Only one year above what it should be. Your point?
Thanks, migrants.
Thanks, migrants.
So they’re industrious. And?
Thanks, migrants.
Thanks, migrants.

DON'T RUN YOU FUCKING PUSSY
Also, Iceland, maybe Finland.
Make sure to stay away from the 14 eyes countries:
5. Australia, Canada, New Zealand, United Kingdom, United States of America
9. Denmark, France, Netherlands, Norway
14. Belgium, Germany, Italy, Spain, Sweden
and all of these: htt ps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial

Fuck off anti-White D&C shill.
"Estonia" isn't even a real country; it's just stolen Russian territory filled with retarded bydlo who were coerced by (((certain people))) to start LARPing as a separate nation in order to antagonize Russia.

htt ps://archive.is/254Jb

Are you a shill or something? First you call me D&C and then you go on to point out how my people apparently doesn't exist. I'm sure you masturbated to the commi-Russians raping their way through Europe aswell?

I'm just pointing out facts. Russia is filled to the brink with shitskin immigrants from Centralasia. You can sperg all you want but this fact won't go away. See video related, all captured by Putin's cuck outlet RT.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfKq57aBqac&ab_channel=RuptlyTV

The ones doing the raping were non-White hordes led by marxist merchants. Nothing to do with actual Russians (who, for your information, suffered the hardest under commie rule).

Bullshit. Russia is over 95% White.
Hell, most of those "shitskins" are Aryan enough to be considered White by US standards.

It's the fairest and most unbiased news source on the planet, unlike the state-run pro-"refugee", pro-EU, pro-sodomite stuff you watch.

Ye all these white muslims, Russia truly is paradise on earth.

I know to you Amerifarts, this might seem like very white but by European standards that's a disaster. Given Russia is noway near that number, it's probably less than 90% white with 10% being mudslime officially, excluding the millions of illegals Putin is just fine with, see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Russia#Religion

Lmao now I'm convicned you're a RIDF shill Ivan, it's literally owned by the cuck Putin who is just fine turning Moscow into a caliphate dump. It's as bad as any kike western media.

Even if all that blatant anti-White propaganda were true, Russia is still the only explicitly pro-White country on planet Earth.

Come back when your "country" is funding White Nationalist, Fascist and National Socialist organizations across Europe instead of gearing up to attack WN Russia and kill White children on behalf of echoey EU globalists.

Czech Republic, because although they don't have rights they at least iirc have the privilege of concealed carry.
Or Serbia because despite gun laws they really don't give a fuck.

What are you people, fucking muslim refugees?
You live in your country or you die in it. No other way is acceptable.

How can anyone seriously think a country that allows mass-immigration of shitskins is pro white? Putin supports WN parties in Western Europe to cause divison, just like he supports commie and leftist parties in Eastern Europe to cause division. He doesn't give a shit about the ideology.

My country refuse to accept any refugees, that is more pro-white than someone like Putin.

[citation needed]
I'm waiting, Soros shill.

Whichever allows me to see the most rally events every year.

Isle of Man TT race where lunatics on motorbikes test the boundaries of sanity

Zmiana in Poland is extremely pro-Russia and Putin funded aswell as leftist cucks.

euobserver.com/beyond-brussels/128075
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mateusz_Piskorski#Political_activity

Now GTFO RIDF shill