Make anime great again

I still have the sign. I have faith that Donald will make anime great again

You look kinda Jewish, OP.

I agree with your sentiment. Anime has become trash and needs to have a purge. Every new show has marxist propoganda in it, every one.

hard to tell besides the hair. lose some weight OP.

At this point it's so bad that I wouldn't mind an onslaught of blatant propaganda anime that has zero fanservice and other forms of bait.

seeking attention to convert to monetize
straight to shekeltown

No he doesn't, but his face is very soft. Needs to lift heavy objects and

I'm jacked and you all know it

Retard.

Actually you got this hairstyle that reminds me of some 80s movie character which isn't too bad honestly.

Like it or not it's what we all want.

Nah not really.

Okay.

SLUT

Don't start that shit you 4cuck.

moar
this is all i got

Top tier taste fam

As for making anime great again, this is one of the best seasons in a while imo, Konosuba S2, LWA, Demi chan, and Youjo Senki all look great so far

Jokes apart, if Trump uncuck Japan maybe anime could become totally politically incorrect (more than it is right now).

Weebs are so fucking socially retarded. How can you even come up with such a stupid idea, not to mention actually going through with it.

LIES AND SLANDER

You forgot the AotY user
For shame

What amazes me are the turbo auts who don't realize that, even if you don't like it, you pander to anime, and you can pull some pretty fine bitches for being "quirky".That, and being /fit/ helps.

But she's always like nigger dick

Removing you is what would make America great again.

Thanks for outing yourself. OP can improve himself and get /fit/ but being a kike is forever.

18+

This kid looks cool and epic

>>>/4cuck/

Why does the sign look like it was made by a literal mental retard? Was it intentional?

Not watching the best girl Satanichia show

bumpa

Checked.

To make anime great again, we need a better mix of male and female characters, not just cute girls.

Bless your autism, pudgekike. All things are possible now.

Check those.

We can't all be blond ubermenschen.

But you can get your ass off moeshit and start lifting weights.

Just lose some more weight and you would be really qt femboy OP

Boner pls.