DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD

archive.is/xAdZJ

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.com/books?id=NZytPoMbVioC&pg=PA66
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maybe this will be a Johnny Cash situation and Stan will follow soon.

WILL NOTHING STOP HIM

Jesus Christ, has Stan Lee ever done anything in a moral way?

:^)
what a shitshow
books.google.com/books?id=NZytPoMbVioC&pg=PA66

That running joke is shit and so are you

Last part is cute as hell, though.

3DPD not even once.

Was Joan even that bad? I can barely even recall a time she has come up in my years of browsing Holla Forums.
Bit cold hearted to wish someone's wife dead, even for this place.

And on the topic of wishing people dead, I think Stan dying might actually be a boost for Marvel and make everyone celebrate all the ideas he stole from others.

They will go full star wars and CGI his face everywhere. He will be a shining beacon of cancer

Nobody wished her dead. She is dead, there's a difference

Dude, the title of this thread is "ding dong, the witch is dead".
We are in EDGY TEEN MODE. We are crawling in our skin. Trenchcoat Mafia represent. Dehumanise yourself and face to bloodshed. Pssh, nothing personnel, kid.

Think about that sentence for a minute

Oh jesus, they will, won't they?
On the plus side, they'll churn out a shitload of silver age reprints for a quick buck, but after the first few Tumblrinas get them and warn off their friends, it'll end up in the remainder shops for pennies.

OK.

…

Jesus Christ, the Lollipop Guild is behind this, aren't they?!

if you thought Kirby masturbation was bad (not that I mind it) then Lee dying would be 100 times worse

Yeah, I have nothing against her.

OP as gay as he is, is saying this because she is the person who pushed him to stay in the comics industry.

It's quite likely. Generally old couples tend to die within six months of each other.

Joan a QT.

She lived a long life.

UU
UU

The witch is not important. The demon known as Stan must pay for stealing the throne of Jack Kirby, Saint of Comics.

This man truly is an all-consuming monster.

KIRBY IS NOT "THE SAINT". KIRBY IS THE KING, AND THIS IS HOW HE DREW.

Hello Stan.

He drew like a true king. Yet Stan Lee is still getting all the credit and their wikipedia pages have even been edit to give Lee more credit and take credit from Kirby, making him come off as just a simple illustrator.

But then who would make all those obnoxious cameos? Excelsiorrrrrgghblrgh

Physically impossible.

Truly one of the best

(((Marvel)))
(((Kirby)))
(((Superheroes)))
(((The Big Two)))

(((Simpsons)))
Wew kys lad

I just want to knock that smug grin right off his face.

No joke. Disney has actually made a 3D model of his face to keep using in all of their marvel movies for all eternity. Literally a hack who never deserved jack got everything.

None of us deserved Jack. He was too good for this world.

This is your King, stop worshiping that usurper!

What? Is this news to you? He was an old ghetto jew who grew up fighting and worked his fingers to the bone to become one of the most prolific comic artists all because he wanted his family well taken care of.

>The King of Comics

Get out of here with that shit. Franzetta was a great artist, but he didn't change the world like Kirby.

He's just a summer faggot, report and ignore

No, you get the fuck outta here you fucking good goy.

Bite me.

Sure

Frank was a truly great man, and can easily be considered a King of Comics as well. In fact, I happily called him so before his tragic death…

Stan Lee fits better with the typical merchant jew anyway, you blithering idiot. Greedy, lying, corrupt and selfish to the core. Kirby was never outspokenly political which is appreciated. Sure he was a liberal democrat (according to his daughter, as much as I hate to admit it) and was probably all manner of shit in private and likely had shit opinions on all manner of issues outside of his professional life (who can say?), but he never let it slip too blatantly into his works and he created stories that could be enjoyed by all when Stan Lee wasn't dragging him down.

I read somewhere, though I can't be sure about it's legitimacy, that when you're experiencing extreme grief, sadness or anger, a chemical gets released into the bloodstream that isn't terribly good for you, damaging your heart, and that's why it's called "heartache"; there's an actual pain in your heart.

3D model of his face AND voice synthesizers.

Posted on the official marvel channel

Nuh Uh everybody is the same! Except Holla Forums and how dare you lump our opinions together! They are varied and diverse!

May the legendary comic book writers have no mercy on his fucking shriveled soul.

not bad

how new are you?

pic

I didn't think it was possible but this shit thread has gotten even shitter

They'll probably install a hologram Stan at the Disney parks.

Jew, please.

Kek

How long realistically before he goes next?

You can't kill that which has no soul.

On the one hand, it would make Marvel money.

On the other hand, it might force the characters people actually give a rat's ass about back in the spotlight (instead of Minoriteam shit).

I suppose it's an inevitability, so we might as well see how much more bad than good happens.

user why are you writing everything in a text editor?

Because spacing triggers goons.

She's whore classic, she's just a skank pro.

>>>/somethingawful/

Not >>>/oven/
For shame summer fag, for shame.

I'm no Summerfag, but your tendency to derail threads with irrelevant autism outs you as someone stupid enough to give some fag $10 so that you could post on a forum.

Summer boy, you don't have to reflect your own insecurities and mistakes on a random post on an image board. I bet that $10 dollars of yours went to good use in some way or fashion.

As anyone who isn't either a goon or a summerfag would know, every board on Holla Forums that isn't Holla Forums or Holla Forums is slow moving as fuck, so saging is irrelevant.

I sure hope you don't think shiggy diggy man absolves you of the fact that this thread would be at the top of the front page regardless of whether or not I did what you wanted.

You clearly do, that's why you're such an obnoxious faggot goon (a fact that you've never denied).

Hey you're the one sperging out, there's more rhyme and reason to accuse you than me.

You started a derail that you've done to numerous threads for no reason other than to express how much of a flaming homosexual you are. You still haven't denied it, Goon.

Kid, school's out you know you can call people faggots without your parents knowing.

I already called you a faggot (>>891328)
, variety is the spice of life. But this dispute has gone on for too long and you've made it clear that you have no interest in admitting (or denying) to being a goon, so I'll leave you with some more synonyms that describe you:

Fag
Sodomite
Gay
Poofter
Assbandit
Fairy
Pansy

Here let me help you summer boy.

You forgot,
Turf burglar
Cock commander
Dick fisherman