Salt Mining

thread of crying liberals!
let god emperor bath in liberal tears

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tim5nU3DwIE
ibtimes.co.uk/videos/first-fight-erupts-between-bikers-trump-disrupt-j20-groups-inauguration-22672
youtube.com/watch?v=0Td1Amu4UuI
youtu.be/K7EKqiKOkSQ
twitter.com/rockcock64/status/822483013380481024
my.mixtape.moe/rkpooc.mp4_original
nhentai.net/g/168941/
plurk.com/prthecrazyone
imgur(.)com/
youtu.be/KtxXKezbQ9w?t=10m53s
youtu.be/61686cq6s7c?t=9m52s
youtu.be/61686cq6s7c?t=12m58s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=Tim5nU3DwIE

ibtimes.co.uk/videos/first-fight-erupts-between-bikers-trump-disrupt-j20-groups-inauguration-22672

That is award winning camera work kek

THIS KILLS THE SJW

MAJOR SALT SPILL HERE: >>>Holla Forums613689

Fugg
>>>Holla Forums613689

I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of cucks suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

I love that US antifas' outfits all look like ISIS members

Thanks for the idea

HOLY SHIT THAT ACTUALLY WAS JADEN SMITH STANDING IN FRONT OF THE "HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US" CAM

I thought it was just some random tranny nig

lel

God damn I live and work in a pozzed city and i thought I was going to drown in the tears today.

It may be hell 99% of the time in a pozzed city, but you got to see the salt and asspain up close.

I NEED

MORE SALT

He is a pozzed tranny nig.

Got you covered, for the normies.

Yeah, but not just 'any' tranny nig. He's like 'the' tranny nig.

Made my day.

LETS HARVEST SOME SALT?

checked

They're desperately attacking 10 year olds now, and I found this real gem of a tweet

The cuckness coming from this guy is amazing

Barron is good at cyber, he's probably archived these tweets for the future, so he knows who to put in the gas chambers first.

faggot probably erps at goldshire.

A son looking like his father is creepy to these people! Insert any and all 'my wife's son' memes here.

jej, look at this.

damn that's low even for commies.

Thanks fam

weak tbh fam

We need to taunt them AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE

LET THE SALT MINING CONTINUE!!

Looks like not paying attention to surroundings and preparing for punches is implicit to white identity.
:^)

Expecting leftists to have the energy to do that
The guy that hit him barely mustered enough energy to run away

Look how tough he thinks he is.

Btw it's pretty ironic, Spencer was talking to a reporter about how protesters have become extremely violent and destructive in recent times.

Holy fuck, Barron actually a clone of the God Emperor, created to be his successor.

Quite a (((coincidence))).

He hit him in the ear, and had a full run up and couldn't put him on the ground, complete pussy. Hopefully he's doxed and curb stomped.

I fucking hate Spencer cause he's such a pussy faggot that he gets suckerpunched by a numale beta named Brandon Wardell and does nothing about it and basically emboldened a bunch of other numale antifa into tough posturing online

Source: youtube.com/watch?v=0Td1Amu4UuI

Ya this is faggy bullshit, and he's going around doing interviews about how he got punched.

I understand the punch came from fucking nowhere and Spencer was probably a bit stunned. The guy could have probably run off and gotten away, but Spencer didn't even try.

Yeah and the people doing the interviews are all the new age Jude stars on twitter(blue checkmarks) who made this a story about how he got suckerpunched and are laughing about it. This is why e-celebs are cancer.

youtu.be/K7EKqiKOkSQ
Couldn't even bother to use their own voice.

twitter.com/rockcock64/status/822483013380481024
I actually liked the guy, too. What the fuck.

Kek has truly blessed me.

These people are some unholy combination of hilarious and disgusting. Also, I ripped this off kikebook for you all. Can someone remove the tags?

america did went out on a whimper all right, nah it more like it went out on a temper tantrum.

That's a woman?!

i thought i was the only one who thinks that was a man.

That's fucking nothing, what's it even a reference to?

Yes, unfortunately.

I don't mind that, but the fact that his later video on the incident had such a meager and weak tone instead of the nonchalant and mocking one it needed to have. For fucks sake, Trump won and he somehow managed to empower the left, implying euro style violent antifa has the power to operate here, encouraging to operate like that here because it was clearly effective.

Truly blessed.

my.mixtape.moe/rkpooc.mp4_original

WHAT SORT OF CISTEM DO YOU THINK THIS IS

They can operate in D.C. because it's run by incompetents and it's a giant gun free zone. Seriously, how have you not picked up on that yet? One of the main aims of any communist/marxist/globalist/etc. movement is to remove weapons from the hands of law-abiding citizens so that their terror mobs can be brought in to smash dissent.

Look at, well, pretty much any fucked up leftist european country. Free movement in the EU allows antifa to be bussed in and used as blitzkrieg hit squads, guns being outlawed for citizens means nobody can do shit about it.

Why is everything I upload sideways?

Because you're a fag, and God hates fags.

True that, though its all normal on my phone. Maybe when I remove exif data it removes the orientation too.

bantz aside, I don't know. I normally upload images to my file-hosting website and then download them to my computer from there. I don't normally upload from mobile.

Mein fucking sides. Kek has delivered us justice in the form of salt.

Have one from election night.

It looks more like a paid instigator to me, the dude punching had no soul or feeling.

I'd honestly go so far as to say 80 - 85% of protests we've had in America in the past few current years have been artificial.

not worth editing tbh, should have gone with CRAAAAAAWWWLING &c&c

I hope they get emboldened offline too. Punch all the nazzees, guys.

A lot of this guys points are quite cuckservative in nature (due to being an infowars 'the rebel" brand employee obviously). Eventually everyone figures out that you can't argue with liberals and you sure as shit cant argue from a liberal framework i.e make them play by their own rules. They'll make up whatever needs to be made up on the spot (often shamelessly) or regurgitate establishment rhetoric to deflect any arguments from the right within a liberal framework.

When fatty says you can't be racist against whites and she hates white men you should remind her that she is a fat pig and no white men would want her affections anyways.

Humor, creativity and not caring if people think you are a demon within the liberal worldview is what got us Trump.

I am going to be charitable and assume you are just a TRS refugee and not a shill. Can you at least lurk more? Half the reason you niggers are getting shit on is because you are blatantly trying to force your ignorant worldview onto this board. Maybe if you shut your mouth and observed board culture you would come to understand why we hate you so much.

thread soundtrack

Because of Spencer getting sucker punched, Nazis is trending on twitter. I expect this to be an even more profitable source of salt harvest tomorrow.
This is probably the best nugget of salt I managed to harvest myself. She actually attacked follower numbers as though it's a point of pride for any reasonable human being, let alone some shitposting account.

FEE FI FO FUCK, I SMELL THE TEARS OF A NUTLESS CUCK

Truth trips.

Like a howl of failure, now doomed to be useless cucks and raise tryreese's mudbaby. Hopefully we see some seriously stupid shit happen.

Pls almighty Kek, let it happen

This might be the cuckiest shit I've ever read.

Yo, this faggot works at foxsports. We can get this guy fired for this kind of shit.

So everyone just post this image on Fox's twitter, saying how deplorable he is and how he shouldnt be employed at fox. This is slander and easily usable to get that cunt fired.

spam it all over their top tweets

Yes I hit up fox news with one of their posts (DO NOT DO RETWEETS) and just tweeted at them as well.

Fox Sports seems a bit slow so its bound to be noticed if their page all the sudden has a shitload of replies to their tweets about this fucking nigger. He stated how he thinks when it comes to trump multiple times and it can be argued that he hates trump and didnt say it as a joke. This faggot needs to be taken down. Sure this thread is about salt, so how about we make even greater salt and make someone lose a top notch job at a media company.

First: We take down a liberal that has access to a media role and is higher up in their rankings

Second: We make Fox look bad for employing people who slander children with accusations of animal torture.

I have browsed through that post and it seems that the majority are shitting on him. Make the majority shift their anger into something useful. Tell them to file grievances with the Fox News Sports section or in general Fox News. Make Fox news look bad and they will cut ties all together in order to save face. We have ammo to kill one of theirs.

I can't tell if these people are paid protestors that don't actually believe in any of this shit or just fucking retards

They're both

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Look how red heeshe got, looks like a cherry

170 lbs antifa numale couldn't even knock low-energy Spencer out with a blindsided sucker punch

TOP KEK

It's genuinely baffling to me how many libtards are laughing at and encouraging the violence towards Spencer on Twitter. Even semi-famous people with hundreds of thousands of followers. How can they do that without repercussions? Isn't there anything we can do?

(check'd and kek'd)
Implicit Dick barely even lost balance.

This was on >>>Holla Forums11768173 since this fat fuck is a youtube gaming personality, but it was deleted.

He reneged after being shit on for attacking a ten year old, but then lashed out again like the salty fat fuck he is to defend Obama's failed health care policy. Premiums are going through the roof for most people who now can't afford health care; Coxucker really knows how to pick the worst target to attack or defend. Then he goes on to glorify Antifa violence, essentially anyone deemed a buzzword can be beaten & this fat fuck will celebrate it.

Where's the original?

In case you have not seen.
Best of TYT election day meltdown

under checked digits

God Bless you user, my sides are in orbit right now

Going after children is the lowest of the low.

I'm not surprised. Cox is a fat slob and a degenerate. He wishes he were Barron.

The humor is pretty dark. :P

Some quality reddit salt. Everyone is starting to realize he's not just going to sit in the office and twiddle his thumbs.

Yep. Adults attacking children for any reason is cruel and really, how do I put this, "unliberal". Goes against their claims of "tollerance".

very nice

BARON IS THE FIRST PRIMACH

This is never going to get old, that moment when the Don starts taking the lead and their smiles leave their faces feels like an orgasm.

nhentai.net/g/168941/

What a bizarre thing to say about the president's son. Not even just inflammatory, I honestly don't know what he was thinking.

user, please.

(Checked)
Dubs confirm

These are adults with voting right.

anti-spam bump

Not to validate Harry Potter as a fucking political argument, but if you think about it, the only reason he and Ron were in danger towards the climax of the book was because Hermione got them past the first challenge. And Quirrell would have never found the stone without Harry there.

Meaning Voldemort could have potentially been stuck possessing Quirrel and searching fruitlessly for the stone indefinitely if it wasn't for that dumb bitch.

Have millennials ever watched any other movies?
Yes, I know they're books too, but do you really think most of these people are literate?

I'm quite certain that those books aren't hard to read.

They're insultingly easy, actually.

Using the fictional chararcters as a part of arguements do not stand up well in the real life.

Apt, the term is apt. Ironic means the exact opposite of what you're using for.
If he was talking about violent protesters and suddenly he started punching a peaceful protester, that would be irony.

still my favorite, can't be beat

They're just so used to seeing people with their wive's sons that they forgot what genetics is like

I want this shitty narcissistic generation to die a horrible painful death.

Holy fuck boys

I need to have this picture saved for whenever some faggot "WN" tells me that asian girls are "smarter"

god this fucking lunatic reminds me of my mom , the jews have truly done horrible things to our women

Is this real? holy fuck that ending was a little too comical im having a hard time believing this now

Barron looks a lot like Trump and a lot like Melania.

Wow, what craziness.

If only there was something we could observe that could explain this.

Some sort of biological thing. Something maybe in the form of a double helix.

plurk.com/prthecrazyone
I've never even heard of this site before (it's some Twitter knockoff) but there's some good salt and unhinged stupidity here courtesy of some BLM radfem. All public, have at it.

the funny thing is that even the nigger is looking at her like she recognized how much a fucking retard she is

Implying you would have acted like an alpha and do what?

Plenty of others beat you to it

They are such cucks and childless catwomen they can't even comprehend a child looking like his or her parent.

Could have just used Dr. Shaym's video.

imgur(.)com/

Just check the front page of this everyday and you'll be golden.
Just shows how horrible their reading comprehension is.

Also you know that 4% that still trust the media? Pretty sure it's 4%…
They are the 4%.

Shit wrong pic, my bad.

I do this every day, it's pretty great. One of my favorites was them praising Mattis because he said he didn't hate gays and everyone was just applauding him as a wonderful progressive. Fucking retards.

My favourite thing about it is either the 3rd, 4th or 5th comment will ALWAYS be: "As an actual conservative it's shames me to see [insert issue here]"
You click their username to view their profile and what do you see?
Bernie praise and more cuckoldry.

AYY LMAO
I have no idea what the context is for this one, but it fits the thread theme.

what did she mean by this?

Only an alpha male could get a woman to put his name on her vagina…

Guy was a big Minecraft Youtuber, people found out he has a criminal record for sending nudes/sexting with a minor, gets called a pedo, golddigging gf leaves him, proceeds to record himself have multiple meltdowns.

Later, he recorded a reaction video of himself reacting to his own meltdown.

Damage Control: THE VIDEO

seconded

EVERY FUCKING TIME

This doesn't warrant its own thread, so I'm putting it here.

Pewdiepie seems to be swallowing a red pill lately. I think you guys will enjoy it. Context is a video he made by asking people on Fiverr to do silly, stupid or funny things and seeing if they would deliver:

youtu.be/KtxXKezbQ9w?t=10m53s

This is still related:

youtu.be/61686cq6s7c?t=9m52s

And this:

youtu.be/61686cq6s7c?t=12m58s

He also called out the (((higher ups))) on Fiverrr and made assorted jewish jokes on those videos. Thought you guys would find this interesting or amusing. Post wouldnt let me embed it.

.. . not sure if he was complaining, or if he wants to fap to more of it.

This belongs on fucking youtube and twitter. A liberal virtue signaling this hard about all of these things when really she just wants her fucking mocha.

Fucking liberals.

What is basic fucking genetics for 200 Alex. Goddamn, the science preservation threads really are necessary.

My artificial person!

Sage for double posting.

I tried to find the original pic (without the textbox), but it seems to have been removed for "Intentionally inflammatory content". Does anyone have it?

What was he even trying to accomplish with this?