I want your guys opinion (Jenny Brothel)

So the guy saying is this is her friend and hes with the fat girl (watch the video and you can see it)

Any way, real talkā€¦..
A. Is he saying this because its historically accurate
B. To get her under her skin (playful jab)
C. Because she really sleeps around.

I want your guys opinions.

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/health/fetal-alcohol-syndrome#overview1
mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/fetal-alcohol-syndrome/diagnosis-treatment/treatment/txc-20318287
prezi.com/foldb_inyhyg/fetal-alcohol-syndrome/
people.uwec.edu/piercech/FAS/home.htm
psychologytoday.com/blog/talking-about-trauma/201411/womb-wounds-fetal-alcohol-spectrum-disorder
drugabuse.com/library/fetal-alcohol-syndrome/
medlineplus.gov/fetalalcoholspectrumdisorders.html
123helpme.com/preview.asp?id=65363
patient.info/health/fetal-alcohol-syndrome-leaflet
nofas.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OP here.

It the way he says "YOoou" makes me feel like its "C"

Also Jenny being so much of a feminist, im surprised she didn't snap on him.

Reminder that Jenny is youtube trash and Molly is the real star she is a sad 'attainable' tulpa of.

There's been no mention or proof of her being with any fellas, so you can keep C in your fantasies. I forget how old she is, so I'm not sure what a girl her age would've been doing normally back in San Diego. Texas being Texas, she probably would've been a simple farm girl. So the only real answer would be B.

Or is the answer not listed? Look at the fat slob and look at the walrus he's with. Maybe his statement was some sort of perverted projection. Maybe it was an unintended slight against his walrus, subtley telling her to not be so fucking disgusting and try to renew what little yough she has left, comparing her to our Queen, as, we all know, Jenny is the glimmering model of perfection all girls should strive to be.

sorry user, not really in the waifu wars, just wana talk about the clip.

She just turned 25 or 26
im 100%

And thats a good response user. It could be a total projection.

Literally, who?

So she'd already be married with two or three kids. A busy homebody who bumbles about, enjoying the company of her childhood friends who come over to play bridge and lay gossip.

To this point. Jenny has become really private, and from past posts, always has been. (even more recently) So we really can say for sure its not C.

She went with some friends and max on her birthday. (she said nothing)
She went to pick up this doll. (she said nothing)
She went to a party (said nothing till after)

What im saying she moves alot and doesn't talk much and on top of this, shes a really hot girl. Its crazy not to say she doesn't go out on date and have sex. I think the guy is kinda calling her out on that. I say c.

What if she's really picky in her men, but then a really huge slut to her bf in private? Maybe the last bf she had broke her heart and walked away with a story or two that the fat man might be in on.

It her reaction to the joke that gets me.

Another FAS retard!

Jesus H. Christ, you fuckers have shit taste in women. You actively and purposefully seek out the ugliest, most malformed slags there are, and then boast of their virtues like we ain't none of us got eyes.

It'd even be funny if it was a one-off or a week long thing. But no - you sorry sacks will spend six years arguing about who's better, FAS Gash #1 or FAS Gash #2.

Fuck.

100% its C. You dont say that kinda stuff to an avrage girl also they all laugh implying she with alot of guys.

That's because I talked to her about your unhealthy obsession and spamming about her, J*nnaycuck. Let me remind you that she already disavowed this cesspool of a board, and as a result, she will become increasingly more and more reclusive.
Deal with it and take the Margpill :^)

Kike spotted

You're the fucking kike. Trying to pass off inferior genetics as something to lust after. Get the fuck out and take your pig-nosed mutant whores with you.

HEBREW, BE GONE!

Kikes are the ones with downturned noses.
Go back to the oven, chaim.

healthline.com/health/fetal-alcohol-syndrome#overview1

mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/fetal-alcohol-syndrome/diagnosis-treatment/treatment/txc-20318287

prezi.com/foldb_inyhyg/fetal-alcohol-syndrome/

people.uwec.edu/piercech/FAS/home.htm

psychologytoday.com/blog/talking-about-trauma/201411/womb-wounds-fetal-alcohol-spectrum-disorder

drugabuse.com/library/fetal-alcohol-syndrome/

medlineplus.gov/fetalalcoholspectrumdisorders.html

123helpme.com/preview.asp?id=65363

patient.info/health/fetal-alcohol-syndrome-leaflet

FETAL ALCOHOL SYNDROME IS CURRENTLY THE LEADING CAUSE OF MENTAL RETARDATION IN THE UNITED STATES.
AT LEAST 5,000 TO 10000 INFANTS ARE BORN EACH YEAR IN AMERICA WITH FAS.
THE DISABILITIES WHICH STEM FROM FAS WILL LAST A LIFETIME.

NATIONAL ORGANIZATION ON FETAL ALCOHOL SYNDROME - (800) 66-NOFAS
nofas.org

:^)

Lawdy be..

The thing she is holding says Old Town which is a historic park set in the 1800's.

They had brothels then. We still have them now of course. But that sort of era makes me think of 'The Wild West' and when I think of that I think of showdowns at high noon, Clint Eastwood, brothels etc lots of things.

So Jenny, being a sexy lady, probably would be in a brothel.

His remark can just be taken like that and he's joking about what would she most likely actually be doing.

Hey pal keep it to one thread!

jdimsa

B and C. Does this really deserve it's own thread? Yes, average-looking women are all whores unless they have a mental disorder and even then they're not virgins

she looks like a girl that works at a dollar store in my city, incel looking males she works with seem to degrade her and she has no problem with it

she never gave that vibe off though

go away you fucking slob

Remember that poo goes in >>>/television/

they never do. they just give off normal vibes because fucking 10+ different guys by 25 is normal girl behaviour

10 is very low

/television/ is a kino board. This is the shitpost board hence poo belongs on Holla Forums.

most guys have only had sex once or twice by 25 these days not even counting virgins. 10 is super high by male standards, you're basically able to get a girl just by going nightclub

sorry, back in the 90s you'd rack up 10 during college almost by accident. i recognize that estrogen levels in males are much higher in later decades.

Remember disney shills go on
>>>/reddit/