HAPPENING!

Guy shot a police officer and now is gonna commit suicide!
Get the fuck in here!
ITS A CHIMP TOO.

ksla.com/category/248253/ksla-news-12-livestream

Other urls found in this thread:

latlmes.com/breaking/police-officer-shot-suspect-threatening-suicide-1
nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2017/01/westwego_officer_shot_dead.html#incart_big-photo
ksla.com/story/34307937/watch-live-police-talk-with-possible-jumper-on-the-ccc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Will he puss out?
Dubs determine how he dies

My guess:
He jumps off w/o anything special

He'll die attempting to grow some crystals

He shot a cop, so even if he doesn't off himself someone else will do him the favor

a nigger? what a shocking surprise!

shoot himself on forehead

screams "for kek" does a heil while falling

We got dubs, trips overwrites it

Having what to do with anything? Niggers commit suicide by cop all the time. It’s not DC, it’s not Trump-related, and it’s hardly even politics.

oh great, they're not gonna follow him if he jumps

I wouldn't call this a happening, but it would be nice to see him swan dive.

he'll do a flip

BETTER STREAM
latlmes.com/breaking/police-officer-shot-suspect-threatening-suicide-1

Shill detected

wew

Try harder, fuckface.

This isn't reddit, or tumblr.

tactical lasso unit on scene to throw rope around his neck and hang him from bridge

This isn't in your protocols, kike

That reporter has to be bored a shit.

"What did you do today?"
"Oh man! I went to the inauguration, interviewed bikers, got some great footage of faggots being curbstomped. What did you do?"
"I watched a nigger sway his head on a bridge for 6 hours."

Don't have too. You kikes make it too easy.

If dubs he jumps.

What do you think they're saying?

"just jump already. you fucking pussy."

Nig "HOL UP! Gibs me chickens"
Cop "No. Jump."

Super pussy

This nig knows jail, like all nigs do. If he's put in jail now, he'll be on suicide watch. That means he'll have a nice cell to himself and better food, even though he killed a cop.

C'MON JUMP YOU FUCKING NIGGER, I WANNA SEE A LIVESTREAM SUICIDE, I ALWAYS MISS THEM

His rap name will be Lil Flip

Trips for flips.

KEKED AND FUCKING CHECKED

Wish I could Photoshop the lake/river below as being filled with water melon and chicken like how we make noose portals.

Nigger's gonna jump, fuck it up and break his back. Then he'll spend the rest of his life in a wheelchair claiming whitey done messed him up. He jus need money fo dem programs.

Gunship time

Reporter is a horse.

My favorite track was the one about missing the bus for school.

I MISSED THE BUS

nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2017/01/westwego_officer_shot_dead.html#incart_big-photo

This is what started it. The nigger needs to be put down, but instead they're trying to save his life. Shows the compassion of the White man.

Ha. The police want him alive so they can kick the shit out of him for a few hours, then he'll be taking an "accidental" swandive out of the 4th floor of the local station later tonight. If he had any sense, he'd jump now.

Police beat the shit out of niggers in Chicago

Stream is down, did the nog jump? Alternate streams?

This is happening in New Orleans. Ain't no 4th floors in police stations. He'll accidentally shoot himself in the back of the head 3 times.

Russia hacked the stream.

got me

And its something I will never ever ever do again

Never mind, they aren't gonna show anything good.

New Orleans is a 70% black city. Showing a bunch of white cops on the news shooting an unarmed black man is a guaranteed massive chimp out.

Fucking KSLA, man.

NEW STREAM

ksla.com/story/34307937/watch-live-police-talk-with-possible-jumper-on-the-ccc

is he still holding out?

nm
faggot

Yeah, I honestly don't think he's gonna jump. Would have done it already instead of talking to the cops.

Fuck, dont pussy out, nigger. You will get life in prison propably, it's better to jump.