Crashing this plane…with no survivors!

There he is. There he goes again. Look everyone, he posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around? Oh my god. I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little bane thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha, maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a 4chan pass so you just choose the picture. Oh we all know the picture, the uh epic CIA agent guy isn't it? I imagine you, little shit, laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos onto the floor. But its ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh that's right, did I fail to mention? You live with your mother! You're a fat fucking fuck up and she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all god damn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Holla Forums posting about a capeshit movie. Just imagine this, she had you and then she thought you were going to be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bane fag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even talk try to you because all you say is "FOR YOU. FOR YOU. FOR YOU". You became a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Please someone change this pasta about posting Bane to be a pasta about reposting this pasta

I am lazy and lazy and on a phone

Thank you

F O R Y O U

zOOOOOMMMMMGGGGGGRRRRRRROOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLL

Why didn't Pavel just tell CIA that they were Bane and his men?

Why didn't Dumbledore send the petrified students to St. Mungo (the magical hospital) to be cured, where one would assume they had the potion to cure them?
Why didn't the Ministry of Magic send some detectives to investigate the attacks and provide security from further attacks?
Did the students who were petrified have to stay at Hogwarts during summer, since they missed out on nearly a semester of classes?

Lrn2copypasta dickhead, you gotta change things when necessary. He pays for 4chan gold on Holla Forums?

Get a load of this retard

These questions fuel like 50% of all Harry Potter fanfiction

CIA's flight plan with the Agency listed CIA, his men, Doctor Pavel there, but only one of you.
Bane (after getting himself caught), crashed the plane but had to leave his firend Juan Ovus behind.

This is because of the flight plan; the Agency expected one of them in the wreckage brother.
So on paper, if not in reality, the plane was indeed crashed with no survivors, as the number of bodies in the wreck matched the flight plan.
This was a part of Banes master plan, so the CIA would think Bane's compatriot and Dr. Pavel both dead and Banes plan a failure.
When in reality this could not be further from the truth, allowing Bane to smuggle Dr Pavel and the nuclear device into Gotham unmolested.

I like to interpret the plane scene is a damning indictment of modern beurocracies, but this is just one of many valid interpretations
Bravo Nolan

Any of them good, or is it just lame excuses à la a wizard did it?

There are some pretty good fanfics imo, A Black Comedy is one of the funniest things I've ever read.
However the majority of fanfics that focus on an evil or incompetent Dumbledore(which are the usual reasoning for the petrified students thing and the ministry not interfering) are complete garbage, though occasionally funny garbage.

Because he didn't know. Ffs he practically shits himself when he sees bane.

might give it a read - the one by nonjon, right?
the only other comedy hp fic i've seen was the one where ron rapes hedwig, apparently written by a edgelord trying his hardest to be funny with gross-out humour.

But if the flight plan listed Dr Pavel and Bane took him away wouldn't that immediately raise some red flags?

Bane's men bring a cadaver in a bodybag and transfuse Dr Pavel's blood into it.
Thus the Agency will find a body with Pavel's DNA in the wreckage and think him dead.

Truly it was a master plan.

Would there really be enough intact DNA to test?

Of coursh

Yeah the Nonjon one. He's a pretty good writer

That it was MEANT for all of the people to die plus the one that was filed in the flight plan.
So it doesn't look suspicious and the CIA doesn't go all piss hookers on bane.
What if you actually followed the movie?

He meant there would be no survivors, for you.

Okay, asking somebody how long they believed in Bane is so stupid, you can't even consider the topic suitable for idle conversation. But if you still wanna know how long I believed in some old fat big guy who wears a mask, I can tell you this: I've never believed in him, ever. The Bane that showed up at my airport, I knew he was fake. And I never saw Dr Pavel befriending Bane or anything. But I have to say, that even as a little guy, I knew better than to believe in some old masked man that crashes planes with no survivors. Now, having said that, it wasn't until I got older that I realized that the Germanwings Flight 9525 conspiracy, meme magic, kek, rare pepes, anons, the evil jews, and the trolls/anons/social media shitposters that fight said evil jews, were also fake. Okay, I guess I always knew those things were bogus, I just didn't wanna admit it. All I ever wanted was for an Germanwings Flight 9525 conspiracy theorist, meme magician, kek, rare pepe, anonymous, evil jew, or the shitposters that fought them to just appear and say "Hey". Unfortunately, reality is a man that didn't fly so good indeed. Yep, you gotta admit, the laws of the flight plans definitely puts a damper on things. I even stopped watching those TV shows about meme magic and kek and stuff. The Germanwings Flight 9525 conspiracy, meme magic, kek; of course they don't exist, but a little part of me wishes that they did. I guess I've grown up and realized I can think about those things and still accept reality. But by the time I got out of Central Intelligence Agency, I pretty much outgrew that kind of stuff and I guess I got used to the idea of living in an ordinary world. Just like that, I was on board and call it in…

Hired gun losers = CHECKMATE

In my plane scene fanfiction, CIA shoots Bane first as a preliminary to questioning the friends. Then he unzips his khakis and rapes him while muttering "Who's the Big Guy NOW?!"

The thing is, people don't realize the work that goes into properly doing copypasta. They think copypasta is something that slackers can do, or faggots, or assholes. It's not true. Copypasta is a dying artform and if you don't see that, I don't know what's wrong with you.

First of all, you sacrifice spending real time on Holla Forums. You can't participate as much as you'd like to because you're so busy doing copypasta that you can't. As a result, you miss a lot of really great threads. Still, it's a sacrifice, so you do it.

There's also the problem of "Flood detected". This message can really hurt your progress. You should try to get your copypasta into every active thread and if you have to sit there waiting before the flood period is over, you lose valuable time. This is also very difficult.

Also, picking which threads should get a copypasta first are sort of difficult. There are threads that don't stay on the first page for very long, so you may be missing some of the more prominent threads. Of course, you should try to hit them all, but for the desire effect, you need to get into bigger threads quickly.

Finally, there's the moral problem. One thing about copypasta is that sometimes it feels good, but sometimes it feels bad.

BTW, this wasn't a copypasta, I just typed it out.

He may have lied about his flight plan, he may have filed with all 3 or none at all, or he was leaving them alive for a second round of interrogation if no one talked

Bill Wilson considers himself as the CIA itself, with arrogance like that it'd be little surprise.

it is now