ZuckerKike sues native Hawaiians, kicks them off their land

Facebook Jew (((Zuckerberg))) sues Hawaiians to make his Jew mansion more secluded
archive.is/fecTE#selection-8907.0-8925.57

KILL THE EVIL JEW

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kill_Haole_Day
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

Kike is terrified knowing his cronies are getting exposed one by one and any second now someone is going to come to remove his presence from the world for good

Sounds like true anarchism

He might as well just go all out and move into a volcano.

That is fucking disgusting.

Anons, how are we going to divide up all of the property and wealth of the scum that we are going to soon shoah from the Earth? It's a lot of wealth to deal with.

In this case we should give the land back to the Hawaiians. For other cases we should assess based on the location and nature of the assets.

Zuckerberg will face repercussions for his hubris before the year is out.

Indeed, but what about specifics like the mansion Zuckreberg kikes around in on the island? I wouldn't feel comfortable just handing something that exorbitant over to some random natives. Maybe turn it into a Marxist deprogramming retreat center (with gas chambers in the basement, in case treatment is ineffective)?

It's very ironic for the Asian students to have a kill whitey day in schools when Asians are the descendants of Plantation worker migrants.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kill_Haole_Day

That could work.

It's "could have just left" you fuck.

This why don't get dna tests

That's funny, because we're going to do DNA testing to see who is a Jew, and thus worth the cost of the gas.

The kike will pay any price for this land. He's so fucking paranoid he has to have it. If the auction goes live, some richfag should drive up the price ridiculously for the memes. Someone like shkreli or Hulk comes to mind.

Hulk doesn't have much money. Thiel would have to do it.

I really want this kike to die from especially painfull cancer.

this fucking kike needs to hang

GOOD

Wipe these polynesians off the face of the earth

Agreed. I throw shit in the faces of every facebook user I know and they either get bitchy or silent, either way they know it's fucked but won't leave.

If I had that kind of money I would do the same. Who cares about some fucking farmers.

I think your stomach would care, but you probably eat processed shit for a living. Enjoy your goop, faggot.

considering the ratio of farmers to billionaires there would be enough peasants to feed me

kek'd

Motherfucker had better build a barracks on some of that stolen land, because he's going to need some fucking protection if this goes through.

ahh dont you two kikes know that when you shill you make us bored enough to push this to normies even further? Why are you still here? trump already won, soros wont be funding you anymore.. Bye?

Can admin please sticky this? We need this up for 1 or 2 days to get our spreaders to start spreading.

i fucking hate kikes

Sorry, just thought of this.
Instead, he uses the power of his office to declare 1 square foot directly in the middle of facebooksteins compound into a national wildlife preserve, mandating that roads be built and public access be granted to the national wildlife preserve. Kike now has to either be against the environment or remain btfo.

Nice idea, but honestly, don't think this particular thing is very high in his list of priorities right now. Doesn't even know about it. President's probably got a lot of shit to do.

bump

My cousin lived in Hawaii most of his life. From what he's told me, this is actually really, really hard to do in Hawaii and there are various protections. Obviously though, the kike has a lot of money to throw at this and likely has the connections. Also, which most real estate moguls don't have, is a way to shut down media. You report on this? Ok, good luck with anyone seeing anything you post on fb ever again local news stations.

This guy could potentially get away with this.,

fixed it

hawaii is a terrible palce as a retreat for the rich kikes
way too many people, little local agriculture and few security forces

doing this you know that when the happening begins zuckerjew is going to get cannibalized by the natives

Hawaii is kinda important as a place to safely look at the East Asians with nosy-neighbor binoculars. This is the main reason why the US made it a state in the first place.

We should keep Hawaii as a strategic military position, but allow the natives to use the land in a way they find suitable. for now.

checked them

fake news. doesnt mean jews arent pieces of shit.

How can anyone besides the government (((legally))) steal land? What is the (((official))) wording used by these fucks to justify this?

alohanon here fled from commiefornia

Everyone here fucking hates the kike. The cool thing about Hawaii nae is that the progressive rot hasn't reached here yet and the locals are extremely prideful and value their land above all else save their culture. You'll still hear people laughing at gay jokes that would normally be received on the mainland with the pearl clutching contempt, and regular use of the word nigger when talking with bros about black people.

Don't get me wrong there's a lot of things fucking up with these islands but the locals here are are alright. it's just a shame most of them have bought into the left ( probabaly due being just plain dumb/obongo was from here) despite their culture.

B-But I thought walls didn't work?

we should meme HARD on this

Reads
EVIL JEW COMES TOY YOUR LAND AND KICKS YOU FROM YOUR HOME.
WERE THE NAZIS RIGHT?!?!?!

It's said the kike wants to run for President.

There's nothing worse than the native goyim, he he he.

But don't worry fellow chosen bretheren, we will SUE them! And they will submit to our army of lawyers, they have no chance!

Peace out
/shekelberg.

On the plus side, there goes his career in politics that he wanted

you're not actually supposed to fix those, that's part of the tism

The eternal Jew strikes again.

If you had that kind of money and colluded with head of states to censor free speech and promote African invasion into Europe, perhaps you would deserve to hang.

Hawaiians need to do to Zuckerberg what they did to Captain Cook.

For those of you who don't know your history, they fucking murdered him for being an annoying and inconsiderate prick.

We should turn holocaust museums and synagogues in deprogramming centers and gassing chambers for poetic justice.

we should spread this story around and get the normies pissed at this kike

dubs confirm!

This guy wouldn't be a problem if it wasn't for the normies.

President Trump should build a muslim rapefugee camp next to all of Zuckerberg's mansions. Why should only working class Americans suffer from Zuckerberg's policies?

I really hope he does it.

That's not all, he also built a six foot wall around his propriety.

https:// www.cnet.com/news/anti-wall-crusader-zuckerberg-put-up-oppressive-wall-say-hawaii-residents/

Kikeberg IS the proverbial jew.

Reminder how he was shilling against Trump to not build walls but built bridges or some stupid shit instead. Hypocrite.

He will die from this. Some badass Hawaiian will carry out the job.
2017 gonna be Honolulu

build*

If dubs kike fuckerberg will get his in this current year+2.

Remember kike treachery.

Hawaiians do seem like overall good people. They even had a European style monarchy until they joined the US

Who else wants to eat this kike?

counter slide

good thread OP