DNA tests

Have any of you ever tried a DNA test before?
I'm curious about trying it out for myself, but Stormfront have convinced me that most of the popular choices like Myheritage are run by, you guessed it. Jews. What a surpirse.

Are there any non jewed DNA test services at all?

Other urls found in this thread:

geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/#.VLhk7xqcWZM.twitter
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ask your parents.
Ask your grandparents.
Ask your grandparents about their parents and grandparents. Ask for old photos and heirlooms.

You don't need to go further back. The kike wants you confused and frustrated and making you question your heritage with false information and cloudy history is a very effective way to do that.

I'm thoroughly convinced about my mothers side. They're Scandinavian through and through. But i really want to test my father, and he's agreed to it as well. He doesn't know shit about his family's history, and no one on his smart were smart enough to document it.

I'm interested because his complexion, hair and eyes. Are darker than what would qualify as Scandinavian features…he looks more mediterranean (celtic. Alpine regions) But i want to be certain in terms of race.

No.

That's what i'm concerned about, user. I wanna know if there are ANY companies who aren't kiked at all. Propably now though.

*not

(checked)
Do what this user said, and then get the DNA test. Why? Women will lie their little hearts out TO THE GRAVE about who's the father. The further back you go, the more chances of your family doing weird shit, like adopting somebody, or having a bastard who siblings thought was a full brother, but was a halfy all along.

Do this if you want:
dna.land
familyTreeDNA
gedmatch

DON'T DO 23ANDME!!! Guaranteed to share your DNA will feds. The others above do as well.

This. Your DNA is some of the most valuable stuff you own, and people pay the kikes to take it off their hands.

Ancestry DNA test is inaccurate, the sample size for all of Europe is like maybe a thousand and 23andMe(Yes i know, owned by a Jew) reference size is like 6000+ for Europe.

I would say if you want to be sure then get a DNA test. Since my parents feel for the "I'm part native american" meme.

But there is also this geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/#.VLhk7xqcWZM.twitter

If you want accuracy then you have to research sample sizes and how they gathered them.

"Don't do 23andME!!!!!" lol, I am going to do it because I want an accurate result. If you know of a better test them please post instead of screeching.

Unless you present a better option don't post.

Sorry for retarded spelling, it's late here.

Haha. Did a little digging on Family tree DNA. bennett greenspan, CEO. Yeah, he's a jew.

My last sentence was, "The others above do as well."

You do this at your own peril. But sometimes, you just gotta know. I'd choose Family tree DNA. would choose 23andme. It doesn't really matter. It's jews all the way down, user.

Not going to dismiss any of the negative aspects of 23andme (giving your DNA to Jews!), but I can attest that you will probably be happy with the service. For the price it's better than ftDNA and they even give you your raw data to plug into various calculators you can find online.

The thing about DNA tests is their all jewish owned companies. The DNA test itself they don't alter as that would be illegal, it's simply that the "interpretation" of it shows that you are ACTUALLY a jew kike nigger asian indian, oy vey so diverse goy!

Though dna.land interprets my DNA as 100% European which I know from extensive ancestry research it is, so it seems decent but probably datamines you too.

Well, know i really don't feel like doing it. I want to know the truth of my race, but i know i wont get it from kikes. They'll propably tell me i'm 7% African. Maybe use my DNA to make clones.

Oh well. I'll guess i just have to dig some more in my fathers side of the family.

This is part of the ancestry result you get from dna.land, it just plugs in your raw data from a test and gives you charts and shit. Though from the list of tests 23andme is the worst for price to value and is practically owned by google.

(checked)
Might I suggest familysearch.org? It's made by the Mormons, so they can find people to posthumously convert/baptize. I have found it to be very helpful. You can also try Ancestry.com (same as AncestryDNA) for 14 days free. You'll be able to look at public family trees. There's lots you can do without DNA, but, like I said, people lie. Your last name is now who you are.

This thread, again. Whatcha sliding, Moishe?

*not

I also forgot, promethease. 23andMe used to give a health report with their DNA findings. They don't anymore because of legal reasons, but promethease will take your DNA, from ANY of the testers, and tell you some cool info about your DNA.

Eh, it's better than nothing i suppose. I just want to know if my dad is a buritto.

sorry man, haven't seen a DNA thread before.

you're either jewish or a finn

No. I think all that companies who make DNA tests give samples to goverment DNA database.

I shouldn't but God is it tempting.

That's not even funny, user.

Finns are the whitest Europeans. If he was part finn he'd have blue eyes and blonde hair.

I have brown hair and green-ish eyes. Mother is blonde with blue eyes, and my dad…i don't know what the fuck he is. He's got black hair and brown eyes, and an olive/copper red-ish skin complexion.

I'm also very white. Not at all the same complexion as my dad.

I'm an Anglo-Celtic Norse mixmatch personally
I have dark brown hair, bright green eyes and a bushy red beard naturally, turns copper orange in the sun and looks reddish brown in shade
unless you're american your genealogy is usually a good bet to go on

user, my highschool biology is a bit old, but I don't think green blue eyes + brown eyes = greenish eyes. Nor does blonde hair + black hair = brown.

You… You might want to get a DNA test, and I'm not talking about the kind we are discussing here. Paternity test, faggot

it can do
if his fathers brown eyes are the result of recessive black eyes genes then its possible
same with the hair
blond hair and blue eyes isn't always recessive with Europeans it just usually is
t. molecular biologist

If you know anyone at an ag school, specifically equestrian, you could provide a sample to their lab for pedigree testing, they usually have access to more than horse dna samples, as they're academia

uhhhhhhhhh

lad

id post the chart if I could find it but I cant
genetics isnt like colour pastels
I could tell you some stuff about mendelian genetics and tulips that would surprise you but its too long

I want to, but I don't know who to trust to do it.

If i commit, it'll propably be Myheritage. Even though it's jewed. They get pretty good reviews overall. It's all run by jews anyway…doesn't matter which company i choose. I don't think so at least.

Green-ish with hints of blue and brown. He's definitely my pops, since i have his facial features. etc…i don't know. Either i'm a genetic freak or my dad is a cuck.

welcome to the club

Family got my dad an ancestry DNA kit recently, results in 6 weeks apparently.
Not sure of his makeup but know both of his parents came from Germany and he has blonde hair/blue eyes himself, as do I 6'4" Aryan master race
Mom is Anglo.
Here's to hoping the kikes at ancestry don't sprinkle in some Jew just to fuck with me.

Did you check in your Holla Forums approved nigger folder? :)

If you don't want to trust the tests, you can always verify the results with your immediate family. But then you have to decide who you will trust.

You're in for a rustling.

nah I dont have a folder
just about 200 gb of uncategorized may-mays on my D drive
my drives are a mess and so is my life

DNA tests are bullshit. Don't do it. Take first post user's advice.

Every consumer DNA test on earth will tell everyone they are between 1-2% jewish as a minimum.
As to why something like that would be lied about is anyones guess.

Based Varg

Oy vey, what a coincidence.

They propably already have that shit, user

I had a blood test and found out a lot of my tangible misery stems from having an iron deficiency. Yay science.

This is bullshit.
If you get Jew in your DNA test, check your nose in the mirror.

In Europe you can research your genealogy going centuries and centuries back through church records. More reliable and safer than giving the Jews access to your DNA.

Oh look it's this thread again. Fuck off kike

Checked