The goal of jews is Division and war between goyim

The end goal of jews is war, division, hostility and hate between goyim.
Thats why we have ((identity politics)), thats why we have ((democracy)), thats why we have false flag attacks, thats why we have wars, thats why we have toxic ideologies bein pushed constantly againt us by ((MSM)), to manipulate the goyim in to hate each other.
While we the goyim is divided is easier for ((them)) to maintain control, and is harder for the goyim to focus in the common enemy.

Which are the most effective D&C strategies the Jews push? Which are the best ways to obfuscate discussion an sow hostility here and IRL?
Also General Shill Thread

Bring it on kikes

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/5JRXj0V3
youtube.com/watch?v=VWX1SKncyOA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No shit faggot

The reddit spacing bullshit is one of the most efefctive shit i have ever seen to ofuscate discussion and to fuck up a good threads, only retard and low IQ newfags fall for it

SLIDE THREAD

Oyyy veyyy

The reddit spacing meme gained traction because of how accurate it was more than anything, and was invented in response to a large influx of redditors

how is this a slide thread kike?

The reddit spacing was a stupid thing agitators used and still use to fuck up every discussion they dont want

No shit, that's why the bred the minorites to hate whites. It deflects the hate away from them while creating an us vs them climate where they can easily slip around in playing to both sides. Is this your first day here?

yes, any prpoblem with that fucktard?

Lurk moar faggot.

This is just the tip of the iceberg, OP.

Bump

No wonder you fucking lolbergs got scammed by a fat fuck from jewyork , the cognitive dissonance and degeneracy that every single of you have is on par with liberals

Oy vey

Why do you think ((they)) love democracy so much? It's a ((cohenincidence)), as in we're at each others throats within the nation and amongst ourselves due to ideological reasons, most often because some groups find their identity in jewish ideologies.

It has shattered families and it's a damn shame.

its cohen-cidence, anonon

Democracies are easily to manipulate with their Talmudic lawgic tricks.

Race aka multi culti

Religion aka Islam

Female vs Male

Poor vs rich

Nation vs Nation

Nationalism vs Globalism

>>>/pdf/541
Mein Kampf pages 307-308
. . . To what extent the whole existence of this people is based on a continuous lie is shown incomparably by the Protocols of the Wise Men of Zion, so infinitely hated by the Jews. They are based on a forgery, the Frankfurter Zeitung moans and screams once every week: the best proof that they are authentic. What many Jews may do unconsciously is here consciously exposed. And that is what matters. It is completely indifferent from what Jewish brain these disclosures originate; the important thing is that with positively terrifying certainty they reveal the nature and activity of the Jewish people and expose their inner contexts as well as their ultimate final aims. The best criticism applied to them, however, is reality. Anyone who examines the historical development of the last hundred years from the standpoint of this book will at once understand the screaming of the Jewish press. For once this book has become the common property of a people, the Jewish menace may be considered as broken.

JUST READ THE PROTOCOLS

You're welcome

Well, this really is old news though.

TRUMP CAMPAIGN JEWS HOME ADDRESSES

pastebin.com/5JRXj0V3

nice OC. Spam it on FOX news social media

Its why the democrats have been at the throats of repubs lately. They want civil war in america to hold back nationalists while they try and take palestine.

lol
Makes me miss my Twitters, spamming him on and redpilling his audience

youtube.com/watch?v=VWX1SKncyOA

These broads are out here chanting allah akbar like this is some fucking joke.
This just pushed it over the barrel for me. If I thought reasonable dialogue was
something we could achieve with these people yesterday…its not that way today.
This video made me throw up in my mouth.

When I was young in my teens I thought foolish thoughts and would think to myself..
we need to burn these fuckers…then I grew up and well ya can't burn every witch.
Well today after seeing this.

The only solution to this is TOTAL FUCKING WAR. Full on power armor and bolters
NOW. watch this shit and be sickened.

I'm Rico from Beunos Aires and I say kill em all.

>>>Holla Forums

Empty

It's not dividing the Goyim, niggers are Goys too, do we want to be "united" with them? It's dividing the Amalekites who they interpret to be Indo-Europeans. Their whole book, the Tenach or Old Testament, which Christians teach as inspired by God and necessary for their saviour's entire existence, is a Jewish murder fantasy like the ones we see pouring out of Hollywood all the time to remind the White devil of the Six Million.

Scammed? unironically? LOL, you poor simpleton, we are fucking Americans. We are FUCKING YANKEES. Yankee was an insult too. Mock us and treat us like Goyim and we will own it.

Most effective D&C strategies blatantly shilled for:

1: >"X is not white. Only nords (which represent a tiny 3.5 percent of the european population) are white."

This is a blatant D&C attempt and only knuckle dragging nordicist autists are dumb enough to fall for it. Anyone who owes the whole of their heritage to europe is ethnically european and nords are simply one part of that. Europe is a gradient of similar people and always has been.

2: >"Everyone associated with the alt right is a kike."

Clearly we've identified that the leaders behind the alt kike movement are jews or in close relation with jews, but many of their followers are simply regular white people sympathetic to us. We need to take advantage of this.

3: >"Christianity is not european, only pagan religions are actually european."

Another blatantly low iq catching D&C attempt. Christianity has been established as a core aspect of europe's culture for 2000 years. It may not be explicitly "white nationalist" or founded in europe's prehistory, per say, but the old testament is against miscegenation and christianity as a whole is absolutely anti-degeneracy and not pacificist as many like to claim.

Pagans in general are a fringe group and a meme as well. There will be no serious revival of pagan religions in western culture - they're too far gone. They're the new atheists of the internet.

Op, this is an important issue that shills (and even mods) on Holla Forums are trying to stop us waking up to.

As long as we fall for the "left vs right" narrative, in ANY form, we are as much Jewish puppets as radical leftists are. The Jews are so good at this now that they've even managed to turn whites against their historic enemies in the middle east (Syria, Iran) - you know, the Muslims who actually call the Jews out and hate them, not the fake Muslims controlled by Mossad (ISIS) who conveniently only ever bomb Israels enemies.

The Jews seek to co-opt any movement that rises against them and redirect it ANYWHERE else. They did it with Occupy Wallstreet and they're doing it with us now.

This is why the "alt right" was named, and the mainstream media started ranting and raving about so called "leaders" of the alt-right (all controlled either directly or indirectly).

Mods here have been actively pruning oldfags from the board so that shills can gain control of the narrative. If you don't believe me check /polmeta/ for evidence.

Stay strong and stay true, anons.

Remember the (((real enemy))). Do not be deceived by the viper into attacking your brother, your sister, your neighbor.

Christian vs Atheist vs Pagan

Anglo vs Germanic/Nordic vs (Euro)Latin vs Slav

Jews pretending to be white nationalists shaming a right-leaning, nationalist, or white-ethnocentric political figure for tolerating Jews or some other nonwhite race and/or one of their organizations. The reality is that sometimes we need to be lowkey, or make a temporary alliance with another racial or political group, in order to advance, especially in very liberal regions where white nationalism is highly-scrutinized.
example: "X supports a Jew, or some other race, (or is perceived to), therefore, he's not one of us, we must destroy him/his movement!" (This being done in the case where the person was an actual threat to Jews/globalism overall.)

Jews saying that Israel is necessary to fight Islam.

It's not just the kikes that is the problem. It's everyone. We're being attacked on all fronts.

Kikes are shapeshifters. They blend in with the populace. Act peaceful, friendly. Merchants.
After a while, they look like us, talk like us, act like us. Meanwhile they infiltrate key positions in society. You know how that's turned out. The government is controlled by jews, the media, big corporations, psychiatry, education, medical system and so on. They destroy us from within.

Nignogs/mexicans are scapegoats. They were shipped around the world as slaves for the sole reason of guilt tripping the population to accept ridiculous notions and create distractions within a country. They are useful idiots.

Muslims are the foot soldiers. They're sent in when the general populace has been dumbed down/weakened enough. They are in on it.

Slavs are there to pose a constant threat. A "Common enemy for the world." They're also controlled by jews.

I don't know exactly what the Asians ambitions are, but they're probably the closest thing we have to an ally.

This is partially due to how Ashkenazi and Khazar Jews have white genes in them. Most normies can't tell them apart from other white people. There are still common things like big noses and curly hair, though.

Japan is basically our closest ally. They are very nationalistic and right-wing, and they hate niggers and other foreigners as much as we do. South Korea is similar to them, but to a lesser extent. The UN President Ban Ki Moon is a libcuck globalist, though.

China and North Korea are pozzed by Marxism and are vehemently anti-Western and anti-white. However, they are ironically immune to cultural subversion and Jews, though.

The rest of Asia is largely either poor backwaters, and/or being manipulated by globalists. Indonesia is a Muslim country, so it's fucked.

Bhutan, Tibet, Taiwan, and Nepal are trying to resist globalism/Chinese communism, and Islam at the same time, and are doing pretty well; but at the end of the day, they're mostly irrelevant.

I wasn't an autist until I came to the chans and ended up with sub-divisions of sub-folders. Fuck man, my Holla Forums folder alone is huge, and I stopped sorting everything out awhile ago.

Bump

This guy knows

anti kikemod-bump of ebil